Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (482751 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:54am On May 23, 2023
Overnight punt on UJ shorts...It's game on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 6:01am On May 23, 2023
Our eyes on the 7am and 8am candles..Will they prove to be a reversal of the current trend in UJ? or simply retracements that will boost the current downtrend till noon? Only time will tell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:03am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
If I talk now them go say I talk.

Princeofwallstr promised us a 14 days competition starting on the 17th, today is 22nd yet nothing, it's obvious he only used the competition as a means of getting online sympathy for he's deceased daughter.

When I called him out for that I was tagged a bad person, now see.

are you human at all? I lost my elder Bro about two weeks ago, I know the pain, it's not easy. Losing ones child is even more painful.

pls stop. think twice before you utter words.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2023
na the animal wey dishonest thieves talk say people dey attack unnecessarily be that

anyway na lowlife attention seeker wey no get anything positive for hin real life.

the attention for here na the only thing e get

i recommend make nobody quote am again or try argue with am just complete ignore e go fade away soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

As I write this, I am currently unable to stand or walk without feeling like I might collapse. This condition is expected to persist for several days as per my doctor's instructions to rest and stay indoors. Consequently, it is highly likely that I will have to cancel or reschedule most of my appointments for this week. There are often underlying factors or circumstances that are not apparent in online comments.

quick recovery boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2023
iichidodo:
Our eyes on the 7am and 8am candles..Will they prove to be a reversal of the current trend in UJ? or simply retracements that will boost the current downtrend till noon? Only time will tell.

I see more selling taking place for the next few days or weeks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 6:18am On May 23, 2023
meshpips:

Amen..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2023
Make Una leave overload for agbero.. market has enuf shege to show.. why waste ur strength arguing here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2023
Ignore am, una no hear. Una say una like cruise.

He sets the tune and y'all dance accordingly. We meet this type of people everyday in real life, I know what I'm saying.

Stop pampering this clown, ignore and report his account, let them admins haul his 6-month a$$ out of here.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 7:24am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
If I talk now them go say I talk.

Princeofwallstr promised us a 14 days competition starting on the 17th, today is 22nd yet nothing, it's obvious he only used the competition as a means of getting online sympathy for he's deceased daughter.

When I called him out for that I was tagged a bad person, now see.

This is so insensitive of you. Haba

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 7:24am On May 23, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:29am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Nobody should quote me if you're going to say something stupΓ­d, as if I haven't lost a loved one before, as if I fell from the sky.

Good luck worshipping him, with the hope he'll send you money.

And anyone who responds to me rudely will be ignored, the truth remains bitter.

Comot joke i no sure say you dey alright...
Nna lets ignore this guy please...

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 7:30am On May 23, 2023
How could one person be so stupid and insensitive? Nigeria and entitlement mentality, after using derogatory words towards his fam and you are expecting him to hold a competition for you. You are absolutely shameless. You are just here lazying around, why don't you go and do factory work or properly lend money from loan apps so that you take your trading journey to next level fool?
@ princeofwallstr, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:31am On May 23, 2023
Riding gbpusd bears today....

Entry 1.24300
Sl 1.24760
Tp 1.23360

Rrr 1:2

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:33am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

It is important to refrain from making any judgments until you have heard from him directly. He mentioned that he is in the process of relocating his family, so their well-being takes precedence. Even if he decides not to continue with the competition, that is perfectly fine. There will always be another opportunity in the future. Let's prioritize humanity above all else.

As I write this, I am currently unable to stand or walk without feeling like I might collapse. This condition is expected to persist for several days as per my doctor's instructions to rest and stay indoors. Consequently, it is highly likely that I will have to cancel or reschedule most of my appointments for this week. There are often underlying factors or circumstances that are not apparent in online comments.

Na beg I dey beg you boss @humbletrader. Take it easy. None of us will b here forever

Wishing you fast recovery boss!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2023
I have never seen a strong headed animal like you in my entire Life.
arrogance of the highest class with no regard for life or whatsoever.
you even have no regard for your friend meshpips when he tried to correct you for the first time ever.

I think it's best everyone ignore this egocentric maniac. he is not worth the attention at all.
let him make his profit in peace and upload the cropped topic for as many times as he desire.

let us give him the crown of the best trader here and move on.

abi no be wetin he want be that.??

infofirst I wish you speedy recovery bro!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PatientofYabale(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2023
Entitlement mentality no go finish Nigeria. Na why I dey always stay offline always grin grin. See that one up there dragging someone that just lost is child. Na wallstr I blame, this people don't deserve any competition whatsoever. Let them go and Hussle for their money. I keep repeating some of you will used 10years that you ought to have used in making it in better career and you will have nothing to show for it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Infofirst speedy recovery. More peace and money to your azaaa

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Richardio: 7:43am On May 23, 2023
Buy AUDNZD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2023
Richardio:
Buy AUDNZD

Pls buy to my sell zone abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:47am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

It is important to refrain from making any judgments until you have heard from him directly. He mentioned that he is in the process of relocating his family, so their well-being takes precedence. Even if he decides not to continue with the competition, that is perfectly fine. There will always be another opportunity in the future. Let's prioritize humanity above all else.

Na beg I dey beg you boss @humbletrader. Take it easy. None of us will b here forever

Quick recovery big boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:54am On May 23, 2023
Donsheddy:

Entry 1.24300
Sl 1.24760
Tp 1.23360

I think the bulls are stepping in gradually
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2023
meshpips:

Usdjpy will start selling if the market breach 138.258
138.258 is the validation point for a buy but the high impact breaking news caused high volatility which made the candle I used in entering at 05-22-16:00 moved really fast but the candle at 05:22 :20:00 made the corrections by bouncing from the 138.258
If price did not close lower than that a sell is not advisable except a major news change things
(H4)
I closed it due to the way the 16:00 moved but realised later that a correction was made with 20:00

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:06am On May 23, 2023
OfficialP:

I think the bulls are stepping in gradually

I see it but looks like a trap to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2023
Donsheddy:

Entry 1.24300
Sl 1.24760
Tp 1.23360

Hey bro. How's trading?
How do you see your trading now using wide stop compared to small stop? Any changes?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2023
Boss @infofirst Get well soon Sir. Speedy recovery.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 8:17am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

The Lord is your strength.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:22am On May 23, 2023
Edd1e:

Hey bro. How's trading?
How do you see your trading now using wide stop compared to small stop? Any changes?

I wont lie i was missing out alot....
Like yesterday if used my traditional tight sl it could've picked..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:24am On May 23, 2023
Selling ucad 3512
SL 3525
To 3405
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:31am On May 23, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
This is how you'll go and carry generation curse that has nothing to do with you, you still think I'm mesh, how daft can you be.

Better start warming up to join the scammers, because you'll never be profitable.

Mesh
45 years old man! If I say that you're a very foolish person now you'll say that I'm calling you names. Lemme keep quiet.

U get luck Sha.. internet gave people like you opportunity to talk anyhow..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2023
Donsheddy:

I wont lie i was missing out alot....
Like yesterday if used my traditional tight sl it could've picked..

Just continue fine-tuning. With time, you will learn how to even reduce the stop level further with increased RR & WR. I trade EJ GJ and max stop I do get on GJ is 60 pips.
I tell you, leaving rooms for trades to breath gives kinda peace when you know you don't have to get hit multiple times before trades eventually go in your favour.
Happy Pipping bro

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.