Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473336 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2023
Lanshile:

Usdjpy will start selling if the market breach 138.258
138.258 is the validation point for a buy but the high impact breaking news caused high volatility which made the candle I used in entering at 05-22-16:00 moved really fast but the candle at 05:22 :20:00 made the corrections by bouncing from the 138.258
If price did not close lower than that a sell is not advisable except a major news change things
(H4)
I closed it due to the way the 16:00 moved but realised later that a correction was made with 20:00

Check H4 it shows double top with negative divergence on RSI(14).

H1 also shows negative divergence.

November 30, 2022 is what Market Profile traders will call a double distribution day.
VAP shows demand at 138.8X and supply at 138.40

I think it will sell decently.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
This is how you'll go and carry generation curse that has nothing to do with you, you still think I'm mesh, how daft can you be.

Better start warming up to join the scammers, because you'll never be profitable.

Funny you..
U keep denying that you're ain't meshpips lol
U reason and express your thoughts same as meshpips..

Look at the bolded😁😁 for FTA na only meshpips sabi lay curses on himself.. na only him dey determine who can or will never be profitable lol 45 years old man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

As I write this, I am currently unable to stand or walk without feeling like I might collapse. This condition is expected to persist for several days as per my doctor's instructions to rest and stay indoors. Consequently, it is highly likely that I will have to cancel or reschedule most of my appointments for this week. There are often underlying factors or circumstances that are not apparent in online comments.

Get well soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 8:53am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

It is important to refrain from making any judgments until you have heard from him directly. He mentioned that he is in the process of relocating his family, so their well-being takes precedence. Even if he decides not to continue with the competition, that is perfectly fine. There will always be another opportunity in the future. Let's prioritize humanity above all else.

As I write this, I am currently unable to stand or walk without feeling like I might collapse. This condition is expected to persist for several days as per my doctor's instructions to rest and stay indoors. Consequently, it is highly likely that I will have to cancel or reschedule most of my appointments for this week. There are often underlying factors or circumstances that are not apparent in online comments.

Na beg I dey beg you boss @humbletrader. Take it easy. None of us will b here forever

Speedy recovery boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2023
OfficialP:

I lost my elder Bro about two weeks ago, I know the pain, it's not easy. Losing ones child is even more painful.

Sorry 4 your loss ....

Dont mind that guy ... Povery has a way of causing small madness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:54am On May 23, 2023
rainlover:

Funny you..
U keep denying that you're ain't meshpips lol
U reason and express your thoughts same as meshpips..

Look at the bolded😁😁 for FTA na only meshpips sabi lay curses on himself.. na only him dey determine who can or will never be profitable lol 45 years old man
You'll not leave me alone now, later you'll start calling the mods to come and help you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2023
meshpips:

I think we really need to give respect to those to whom it is due. Everyone has seen the statistics showing number of prop firm traders that are able to receive a payout (less than 5% judging by MFFX stats).

@princeofwallstr was brought in here by @galleryeasy who also happens to be one of the top 5% trader. From the exchange of words, we can easily tell that @princeofwallstr is the bigger player (more capitalized trader) of the two.

He deserves all the respect we all on this forum can accord him.

Losing a child is one of the most painful thing that can happen to a man/woman. They actually might be relocating to even help them heal faster.

Let's also note that people give, not because they have an abundance but because the feel a compulsion to show love to others. His promise to sponsor a contest is not a right but a privilege. Having him in our midst is an even bigger privilege.

@HumbleTrader, I think you owe @princeofwallstr an apology. Spoken words are like nails driven into a wall. Even if you take them back (retract the statement) the holes will forever remain.
Let's learn to bridle our tongue.
u don finally quote yourself.. lol u think say we be children?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2023
Strong yen in the coming days + weak GBP since may = strong recommendation to short GJ.

The risk to reward is like 50 pip risk (max) and 300 pips reward (minimum).

Be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Your father is the disgusting character.
stop this now.. why dragging someone's father into this?? I don't want to call u ode

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 9:01am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

Get well soon Boss man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:07am On May 23, 2023
rainlover:
stop this now.. why dragging someone's father into this?? I don't want to call u ode
I'm warning you now, you won't listen, I'll locate you in real life, better watch your mouth.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 9:07am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

It is important to refrain from making any judgments until you have heard from him directly. He mentioned that he is in the process of relocating his family, so their well-being takes precedence. Even if he decides not to continue with the competition, that is perfectly fine. There will always be another opportunity in the future. Let's prioritize humanity above all else.

Na beg I dey beg you boss @humbletrader. Take it easy. None of us will b here forever

Get well soon. Wish you speedy recovery
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You'll not leave me alone now, later you'll start calling the mods to come and help you.
keep taking anyhow here. U think you're anonymous? Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I'm warning you now, you won't listen, I'll locate you in real life, better watch your mouth.
pls come let me use the opportunity and beat sense into you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:10am On May 23, 2023
rainlover:
u don finally quote yourself.. lol u think say we be children?
boss he dun do now..leave the matter make you face trading now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2023
sampz:

boss he dun do now..leave the matter make you face trading now
I'm already done talking to him.. he's just a kid who hides to access nairaland with his Mama's phone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 9:31am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

I wish you quickest healing dear, stay strong as you did no wrong friend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 9:34am On May 23, 2023
iichidodo:
Left GU for UJ shorts...I hope the GJ will affect UJ favourably, till tomorrow.
Yesterday shorts on UJ still on.. UJ! On y VA!. Vamos!.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2023
I want to express my gratitude to everyone. I value each and every comment, wish, and prayer that has been shared with me. It serves as a valuable lesson for all of us.

It's important to distance ourselves from negative thoughts, emotions, and individuals. The condition I am currently dealing with, known as Vertigo, seems to be influenced by an unconscious accumulation of negativity from various sources. My inner ears seem reluctant to release all this information, leading to severe dizziness and vomiting.

I find comfort only when lying down, as sitting or standing causes discomfort.

If anyone has personally experienced Vertigo, I would appreciate hearing about any remedies or solutions. I have also explored therapy videos on YouTube, as certain exercises have proven helpful in overcoming the condition.

I have undergone all possible tests, scans, and examinations, and everything appears normal and negative. Therefore, infection or similar issues are not the cause.

In a humorous sense, I suspect that my ears have accumulated an excessive amount of "charts" information and are unwilling to let it go. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 9:47am On May 23, 2023
klinksd:
GBPUSD
SELL LIMIT
En: 1.2483
SL: 1.2503
Tp1: 1.2363
Tp2: 1.2323

Always accommodate for fluctuating spreads and may the blue pips continually be with us. wink

Good evening traders. πŸ₯‚

Let me try to ride to this, hopefully I don't enter a one-chance taxi... grin

GBPUSD
BUY
En: 1.2387
SL: 1.2377
Tp: 1.2482

...fingers crossed.

Good morning traders. πŸ₯‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by coolvibes: 9:49am On May 23, 2023
Quick recovery boss infofirst, great health to you.

Pushkin the biz section mod your attention is needed on this thread.

Samfelly, if boss princeofwallstreet (good wishes to him and family) still decides to do it, then the persons insulting him should be banned from competing.
I don't like too much talk

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2023
klinksd:

Let me try to ride to this, hopefully I don't enter a one-chance taxi... grin

GBPUSD
BUY
En: 1.2387
SL: 1.2377
Tp: 1.2482

...fingers crossed.

Good morning traders. πŸ₯‚

Why not wait for it to complete her drop. Or at least for a 4H reversal close
Turn by turn

Edited.. The 1h closed good. Just protect the entry or reaccess the tp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2023
meshpips:

Check H4 it shows double top with negative divergence on RSI(14).

H1 also shows negative divergence.

November 30, 2022 is what Market Profile traders will call a double distribution day.
VAP shows demand at 138.8X and supply at 138.40

I think it will sell decently.
Okay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 9:51am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:
I want to express my gratitude to everyone. I value each and every comment, wish, and prayer that has been shared with me. It serves as a valuable lesson for all of us.

It's important to distance ourselves from negative thoughts, emotions, and individuals. The condition I am currently dealing with, known as Vertigo, seems to be influenced by an unconscious accumulation of negativity from various sources. My inner ears seem reluctant to release all this information, leading to severe dizziness and vomiting.

If anyone has personally experienced Vertigo, I would appreciate hearing about any remedies or solutions. I have also explored therapy videos on YouTube, as certain exercises have proven helpful in overcoming the condition.

I have undergone all possible tests, scans, and examinations, and everything appears normal and negative. Therefore, infection or similar issues are not the cause.

In a humorous sense, I suspect that my ears have accumulated an excessive amount of "charts" information and are unwilling to let it go. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are healed in Lord Jesus Christ Name
Na rest you need, small time you go recover
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 9:53am On May 23, 2023
James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Let he who has ear hear what the Spirit of God is saying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:14am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

Na beg I dey beg you boss @humb.letrader. Take it easy. None of us will b here forever.

Speedy recovery, mate. Whatever it is, it will be gone in no time. Take care, please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 10:15am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

Why not wait for it to complete her drop. Or at least for a 4H reversal close
Turn by turn

Edited.. The 1h closed good. Just protect the entry or reaccess the tp.

Thanks for the heads-up boss.

Let me take a closer look sha...protecting the
entry might be safer.

I trust that you will get well soon.

You have been and continue to be a great inspiration for most of us.

Godspeed boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:25am On May 23, 2023
coolvibes:
Quick recovery boss infofirst, great health to you.

Pushkin the biz section mod your attention is needed on this thread.

Samfelly, if boss princeofwallstreet (good wishes to him and family) still decides to do it, then the persons insulting him should be banned from competing.
I don't like too much talk

Hmmm . . . anyways, lets keep thanking God for everything

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:51am On May 23, 2023
OfficialP:
are you human at all? I lost my elder Bro about two weeks ago, I know the pain, it's not easy. Losing ones child is even more painful.

pls stop. think twice before you utter words.

So sorry about your elder brother, boss. Be strong, please

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2023
klinksd:

Thanks for the heads-up boss.

Let me take a closer look sha...protecting the
entry might be safer.

I trust that you will get well soon.

You have been and continue to be a great inspiration for most of us.

Godspeed boss.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2023
infofirst:

Speedy recovery man.. I feel this has to do with ur neural systems… like ur doctors prescribe rest and lying down on your back will give you more ease. meanwhile do you work in heavy machinery areas with large amount of decibels?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2023
karkinase:

Speedy recovery man.. I feel this has to do with ur neural systems… like ur doctors prescribe rest and lying down on your back will give you more ease. meanwhile do you work in heavy machinery areas with large amount of decibels?

Thank you. Nope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.