Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (482349 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
If you don't like what I said, you are not ready. I said what I said.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy for controversies, when you are finally serious with your life, you will realize that the cruise you make here have wasted your destiny over the years. It may be that my next comment here will be in 2025.

I'm out!
This one has blown account cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
most of these forex books are false, just author cashing out from peoples gullibility.

- A trend can reverse at anytime
- All trends are of different lengths, even in thesame time zone.
I agree with you on this one ๐Ÿ™ƒโ€ฆ all trends can reverse @ any freaking time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 9:32pm On May 28, 2023
Yo! Is the FTMO for June still on? cc samfelly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:36pm On May 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy for controversies, when you are finally serious with your life, you will realize that the cruise you make here have wasted your destiny over the years. It may be that my next comment here will be in 2025.

I'm out!

And I promise you FTA will have produced more than 20 funded traders living and enjoying their lives to the fullest. See em monikers here https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1919&rx=1685035806199
Who send this Gabonfx papa sef.
Comot here, the market will surely tame the EGO in you. E sure me

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:36pm On May 28, 2023
karkinase:

I agree with you on this one ๐Ÿ™ƒโ€ฆ all trends can reverse @ any freaking time

Well maybe it does on the lower timeframes but on the higher timeframes, it doesnt just happen like that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
iichidodo:
Yo! Is the FTMO for June still on? cc samfelly

No. I ended it because there is a new one. Ogas at the Top we dey greet una. My prize na chicken change, make una no vex. Join the new contest asap.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:46pm On May 28, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

Well maybe it does on the lower timeframes but on the higher timeframes, it doesnt just happen like that.
You're not a trader.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
realone12:
@infofirst, what about us that our TFT username is different from our nairaland moniker

you can edit your profile and add a hyphen -
ie u can use both names like I did
greatcheer-rebeccap.
you get

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You're not a trader.

grin ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

No. I ended it because there is a new one. Ogas at the Top we dey greet una. My prize na chicken change, make una no vex. Join the new contest asap.
INEC, you again? Oya which account are we syncing this time around?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2023
Gold outlook for the week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:02pm On May 28, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

grin ok sir.
Go back to baby pips

To educate you, all timeframes are thesame except the speed at which they move, there's nothing technically different from them.

If I show you the screenshot of a 30 minutes timeframe and a daily timeframe, you won't be able to tell the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 10:09pm On May 28, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

Your comment makes me laugh like and it's child play to the msg you reacted to that's making me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
boss , as you day laugh,Just laugh do me $10k MFF . Make all of us day laugh day go. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 10:10pm On May 28, 2023
Pipmarshal left his chills at the child dedication he attended today.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:11pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Go back to baby pips

To educate you, all timeframes are thesame except the speed at which they move, there's nothing technically different from them.

If I show you the screenshot of a 30 minutes timeframe and a daily timeframe, you won't be able to tell the difference.

Technically all timeframes are entirely not the same. A bull market on the lower timeframe might just be a correction on the higher timeframe.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2023
EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

Making profits within a trend is only possible by predicting the extent to which that trend can go. Price does not move in one direction forever.

PS: I prefer the word probability to predict.
My point is, you mustn't eat up the full cake to know how it tastes, just a piece is enough. Trying to pick absolute tops or bottoms in the markets is unnecessary, just catch a swing (a piece of the cake) and move, period.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 10:15pm On May 28, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

bro you did Good ...
God bless you !

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

1. I am speaking from experience and not books, that was presumptuous of you. Not that books are bad cos they give you a starting point. You have to do your own due diligence.

2. I really dont see the relevance of this your points but I will say one thing, knowing when to stop being in a trend is an added edge to your trading.
Your second point there captures what I was saying; know where to get in and where to get out, don't with just about how far the trend would go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

It happens anywhere trader. The markets are simply fractal in nature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Go back to baby pips

That's the Principle of Market Fractality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:26pm On May 28, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

It happens anywhere trader. The markets are simply fractal in nature.
that's it, forex is simply numbers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:

I'm out!

Senior boss mi. Why you dey abuse all of us here nah?
We respect you so much.

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:27pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Go back to baby pips

sometimes, you make sense.. I wish you can continue making sense like this and never revert back to your moronic utterances

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:29pm On May 28, 2023
infofirst:

Senior boss mi. Why you dey abuse all of us here nah?
We respect you so much.
He blew his account, and he's using this thread as punching bag.

Clearly you can see he's not a good person.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You're saying nonsense.
I totally agree (even thou your language is not so nice), your stance is correct.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2023
This is the only thread where forex traders interact openly and freely as a family.. no one will coerce us to be like them. Trading does not mean we shouldnโ€™t joke, argue or laugh . Anybody wey no wan stay can take the next available stop ๐Ÿ›‘

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You and your generation are the mรณron, are you the imbecilรซ that reported me to Puskin.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omoh the mod wey do my guy this don enter one chance o,the thing enter marrow

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2023
I can never get tired of this thread. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You must collect if u loose guard . If u dey ur dey, u must still collect grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.