Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (474748 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2023
This TFT Competition
If fx and commodities lot size are capped at 5 and 3 respectively
I noticed that the open positions of the traders topping the table exceed the 5.00
Is it that one can enter more than the 5 lot but not at once
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2023
Lanshile:
This TFT Competition
If fx and commodities lot size are capped at 5 and 3 respectively
I noticed that the open positions of the traders topping the table exceed the 5.00
Is it that one can enter more than the 5 lot but not at once
yes!
for example
5.0 on eurusd
5.0 on eurjpy
5.0 GBPUSD
5.0 usdjpy
5.0 usdcad.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yes!
for example
5.0 on eurusd
5.0 on eurjpy
5.0 GBPUSD
5.0 usdjpy
5.0 usdcad.

You cannot do 5.0 on only Eurusd five (5) times!
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:56am On May 29, 2023
greatcheer:

thanks Sam, wish you the same as well. we must make this AZA

Amen to that pray

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yes!
for example
5.0 on eurusd
5.0 on eurjpy
5.0 GBPUSD
5.0 usdjpy
5.0 usdcad.

You cannot do 5.0 on only Eurusd five (5) times!

Lolz boss don't say what u don't know na,u can open same trade 5times if e sure for u sir

For instance
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0

Just like this but can't open more than 5 position at once

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
@Everyone, if it is okay, lets just add our TFT-Fxblue's account to our signature since Meshpips dey clamour for trader explorer on signature. Moreover, it will make it more easier for things to flow.

I am doing that, now

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2023
samfelly:

Amen to that pray

Still waiting for some names for the comp o unless dey are not joining and even if dey fail and come here come rant ,I will still drag Dem o make Dem hear now o

If dey change name without notifying us,I will still assume dey didn't reg and still drag Dem shikena

🥺🥺🥺

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2023
samfelly:
@Everyone, if it is okay, lets just add our TFT-Fxblue's account to our signature since Meshpips dey clamour for trader explorer on signature. Moreover, it will make it more easier for things to flow.

I am doing that, now

I support this also

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 10:07am On May 29, 2023
Animashaun2:

Young man, na you suppose to dey bear BorntoSmoke name. Clearly, you dey always smoke something. Ironically, the owner of the moniker no even dey smoke as he claims cheesy.

Me wey just finish 2 rap of kolos this morning..

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz boss don't say what u don't know na,u can open same trade 5times if e sure for u sir

For instance
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0

Okay noted
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:13am On May 29, 2023
greatcheer:

@dottozil

Seen, you too much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 10:16am On May 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I remembered this thread about a week ago; hence decided to view, so, I have been following the recent happenings here. What I see is Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! In this dispensation?

I have restained to comment on this current happenings cos I just didn't want to create any NL account to avoid any kind of entanglement with or commitment to FTA. Today, I checked if I had any active account and was lucky to find this moniker.

My people, if you make money: you will be too busy to engage in things that will take your time away from you cos you would cherish time since time is money.

Shame on many of you.

Oga GabsonFX that your last comment is too harsh and its No No.

In the midst of Jokes, "vawulence" and what have you, people still dish out some important stuffs. And you know "Work without play makes jack...."

Please, you don't have to use such codensending word for people here, it's great insult. Everyone checking on this thread is more than serious and they are looking for one way the other to make it big in this biz. So don't take some light jokes being sign of unseriousness.

It doesn't behove you with high esteem people hold you here that you used such strong to slight them.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Richardio: 10:31am On May 29, 2023
GJ dey fall like a mango tree
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2023
Richardio:
GJ dey fall like a mango tree
It formed head & shoulder pattern on 1h & 30mins.

Audjpy....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:42am On May 29, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Oga GabsonFX that your last comment is too harsh and its No No.

In the midst of Jokes, "vawulence" and what have you, people still dish out some important stuffs. And you know "Work without play makes jack...."

Please, you don't have to use such codensending word for people here, it's great insult. Everyone checking on this thread is more than serious and they are looking for one way the other to make it big in this biz. So don't take some light jokes being sign of unseriousness.

It doesn't behove you with high esteem people hold you here that you used such strong to slight them.

Shocked and speechlessly speechless. Maybe it's a case of transferred aggression cos it's unlike him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Richardio: 10:51am On May 29, 2023
You get it
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It formed head & shoulder pattern on 1h & 30mins.

Audjpy....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
samfelly:

I am doing that, now
Its not Ok..Let's keep it simple and not complicate matters for everyone... Besides I don't have signature and don't give a dead dog about trade f**king explorer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Kaybee7000:

For instance
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0
EU 5.0

😂 na you Dey wrong.. He’s correct.. 5 max lot on currency pair ..?it’s 5lot EU 5lot USCad, 3lot Nas, 3lot BTC, 3 lot Gold.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:00am On May 29, 2023
OfficialP:

Shocked and speechlessly speechless. Maybe it's a case of transferred aggression cos it's unlike him
His moniker may have been hacked or someone created similar username with 2.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaesyrn(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2023
klinksd:
@harizonal123
@aluspecialty
@ogashman
@kaesyrn
@gasive
@amolak
@qpetz
@ilovebigyansh

...hope all of you are doing fine and in great health. I miss your insightful inputs.

Cheers. 🥂

Sure man, still kicking it
Thanks for checking up
Hope you good too

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CreamyCoffee: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

His moniker may have been hacked or someone created similar username with 2.
pipsbasketing, gabonfx 1 or 2,you can feel he is the one that wrote it, ignore the messenger, read through his message, he has a valid point, I personally don't think he dey para
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Me wey just finish 2 rap of kolos this morning..

Lol. Throw me one wrap then cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
Guys abeg I no see my investor password setup e dey write failed wetin fit cos m
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
iichidodo:
Its not Ok..Let's keep it simple and not complicate matters for everyone... Besides I don't have signature and don't give a dead dog about trade f**king explorer

Sorry, boss, never intended to step on ur nerves, there. I was just using back door to pull Meshpips to join the competition and reveal his performance with VAP. If he no join, he fall my hands.

About time he started improving himself rather than proving himself

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2023
samfelly:

Sorry, boss, never intended to step on ur nerves, there. I was just using back door to pull Meshpips to join the competition and reveal his performance with VAP. If he no join, he fall my hands.

About time he started improving himself rather than proving himself

How do you insert the fxblue link into the signature section?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2023
dottozil:
Guys abeg I no see my investor password setup e dey write failed wetin fit cos m
Click Stop sync first of all.

Then enter your tft june login details exactly the ones they sent to your mail

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2023
karkinase:

😂 na you Dey wrong.. He’s correct.. 5 max lot on currency pair ..?it’s 5lot EU 5lot USCad, 3lot Nas, 3lot BTC, 3 lot Gold.

Lolz karkinase my man,now go back to his post and my reply and this time read it slowly and throw that bottle away before u read it this time,if it is not still comprehensive den who am I to explain again ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz karkinase my man,now go back to his post and my reply and this time read it slowly and throw that bottle away before u read it this time,if it is not still comprehensive den who am I to explain again ?
G.. I know what I’m saying .. anyhow wen the competition starts try open a 5lot on EU 5times and see if it will work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:59am On May 29, 2023
yetown:

How do you insert the fxblue link into the signature section?

Copy and edit the below writeup by removing all the spaces you see

After you have removed the SPACES, copy everything go paster it in your signature and click UPDATE PROFILE

[color=r ed][b]>>>[/ color][ /b] [url=https://www.fxblue.com/users/yetown-neyoworldwide/profile?rx=1685357737536][b][color=r ed]Fxblue[/color][ /b][ /url]

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 12:09pm On May 29, 2023
karkinase:

G.. I know what I’m saying .. anyhow wen the competition starts try open a 5lot on EU 5times and see if it will work.

You all are incorrect.

Max lot size for all open positions is 5 lot

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Click Stop sync first of all.

Then enter your tft june login details exactly the ones they sent to your mail

Sorted thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
Animashaun2:

Young man, na you suppose to dey bear BorntoSmoke name. Clearly, you dey always smoke something. Ironically, the owner of the moniker no even dey smoke as he claims cheesy.
boss leave him alone. he is mentally unstable.
I think he lacks parental love and support that's why he act irrational most times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.