Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473235 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
TradingGod:
profitability depend on how discipline you are as an individual and not IQ

I said how fast, I didn't say profitability depends on IQ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cara12:

You are right. After some drawdown I experienced recently, I used my tongue to count my teeth. Only a fool will do d same thing and expect different results...

make sure you screenshot all and any trades you loss,,
losses early on will make you fearful of taking trades and may even make you angry sometimes

just document it

one day you will look for those loses and you will see your mistakes and you will laugh at yourself... in that moment you will see your growth and appreciate your forex Journey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
HumbleTrader:

You should be asking what happened to the 1st two 25k account he won with this current account making 3, all within a span of 6 months.
Did you want to hear that i have blown the account? wink No!The two accounts have one phase evaluation challenge ,just 10%..I passed both within a month. Correction,the first one is 50k and second is 25k, by his grace I will still add this one to it. And I have a 100k royal challenge account I'm currently taking,I'm in phase2 now. Is not a tussle bro ,I'm looking forward to see some of us here on upper echelon of this industry.gracias

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
dottozil:

Omo, I can relate, you dey try o me sef that's the problem am currently having, no one to relate or share ideas with in my environs as I dey like this na me and this FTA family have got
If you are interested I can share a telegram channel where you can get all leaked paid premium courses in this world, they are Just free. Just pick one course and flow it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
If you are interested I can share a telegram channel where you can get all leaked paid premium courses in this world, they are Just free. Just pick one course and flow it.
boss pls share
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
Did you want to hear that i have blown the account? wink No!The two accounts have one phase evaluation challenge ,just 10%..I passed both within a month. Correction,the first one is 50k and second is 25k, by his grace I will still add this one to it. And I have a 100k royal challenge account I'm currently taking,I'm in phase2 now. Is not a tussle bro ,I'm looking forward to see some of us here on upper echelon of this industry.gracias
jis this current competition one phase too?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
MONEY247:

Is this only for metatrader 5 boss?

Yeah, my honourable. MT4 candles doesn't touch the top border or bottom border and disappear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

wow thanks plenty for this tip, it works and I have a better view...

at the end of the day no one knows everything

once again thanks plenty

No qualms, chief. The thing became a real pain for me then until I started playing around. Imagine candle go just reach the top border of the chart and person go just lost with it grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
HumbleTrader:
This is a good set up, I just applied it to my chart and finally, I can see my lines and entry without going to higher timeframe.

No mind MT5 Devs. At one stage I was angry and I went to Play store and dropped a review pleading with them to learn from CTtrader o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
pls what's the direction for xxxusd in the coming days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
nzechu:

I will Keep looking for only short opportunities cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
nzechu:

Probably down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
It wasn't too long ago when I commented on this trend asking what's "Asian and London" sessions and people blasted me to go back to baby pips.

Almost 2 years later and am now a funded traded 😁

He say ba blast? grin
I guess on your journey so far,
You have realised there's no shortcut in this hustle,

Going to babypips, is a step any profitable trader would take,
Some of us, have made the mistake and won't want others going same path,
Babypips remain the best knowledgeable place for starters,

Most of all those YouTubers na just hustlers,
Only a few stands out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
cry
dottozil:

Omo, I can relate, you dey try o me sef that's the problem am currently having, no one to relate or share ideas with in my environs as I dey like this na me and this FTA family have got
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Feshizzy:

He say ba blast? grin

Only a few stands out
I honestly don't know how some people don't have human sympathy, going about deceiving people, these are not hustlers, they are scammers.

A truly profitable trader will aim at having a $300k account or a million dollar account, some prop firms even offer up to 3 million dollars, making 1% profit of a 3 million account is $30k a month, yet these ones are chasing subscription and course fees of $200.
nedekid:
Walai, you just said the absolute truth.
Years back when forex was the in thing. I had a guy that was training people. Collecting big money from them. But as I was close to him, he confided in me he had never traded with his own money. He only did demo trading. I asked why? He looked at me and asked if he looked deranged. Say him no fit try am. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
Be careful so greed doesn't creep in, you genuinely don't need too many account.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
rainlover:
boss pls share
sure bro, just search ICT_Leaked_courses, forget about the ICT you see there, just open the channel and u will be flabbergasted grin NB: mk sure u have enuf data.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Be careful so greed doesn't creep in, you genuinely don't need too many account.
Are you kidding me? When people are trading with a million dollar, anyways to merge accounts is very easy, just contact their support team and they will merge it for u within 24hrs.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Feshizzy:

He say ba blast? grin

Only a few stands out

Its funny almost everyone here started from Babypips. I've never seen any of their courses not to talk of watching. Started with insta-forex app training book and some free-paid courses on torrent sites..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
dmahn:

Its funny almost everyone here started from Babypips. I've never seen any of their courses not to talk of watching. Started with insta-forex app training book and some free-paid courses on torrent sites..

Babypips is a free forex school,
It would guide you through the phases of forex
Just like a normal school learning,

Giving starters advance courses actually confuses them the more in the long run.

The original poster couldn't tell between trading sessions, something that would have been thought in Babypips,
Because most courses already assume the reader already have fundamental knowledge in courses,

It's like doing studying for medicals and don't have fundamentals of biology.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2023
For those who need paid premium courses.
Search the following channels on Tele.gram

πŸ’―% πŸ†“ 😍😍

@studyBTMM
@btmmflash
@studyWyckoff
@studySupplyAndDemand
@tradingvideoz
@forexbookz
@tradingvidz
@studyICT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Nwadaka:

I will be very great full my boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:55am On Jun 04, 2023
haryodehjia:
cry

Wetin man go do my boss, failure is not an option
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Feshizzy:

Babypips is a free forex school,
It would guide you through the phases of forex
Just like a normal school learning,

Giving starters advance courses actually confuses them the more in the long run.

The original poster couldn't tell between trading sessions, something that would have been thought in Babypips,
Because most courses already assume the reader already have fundamental knowledge in courses,

It's like doing studying for medicals and don't have fundamentals of biology.

Nice.. The fact that most people mention it a lot shows how great the courses are. Maybe I will visit someday at least to add to the existing knowledge my losses gave me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2023
If you cant control your emotions... No signals and Mentorship will ever work for you πŸ™…πŸ™….....
Even your strategy would not work....

The hardest part of forex is emotions, ( can you take three losses back to back and don't feel a thing)......

Have a great trading week ahead....
Happy Sunday

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2023
DigitalyYours:
For those who need paid premium courses.
Search the following channels on Tele.gram

πŸ’―% πŸ†“ 😍😍

@studyBTMM
@btmmflash
@studyWyckoff
@studySupplyAndDemand
@tradingvideoz
@forexbookz
@tradingvidz
@studyICT

Good thing about the forex journey is the process;

There will be strategy hunt (here there is ceaseless scavenging on different courses)

There will be demo balling (blowing and resetting grin)

There will be demo seriousness eventually (back testing)

Then there will be small capital live account startup (for managing psychology)

Then there will be big time "balling".

Discipline is what determines how much time this processes will take.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Market dealt with me last week Ehn .. and say you I will kill you. angry. No be joke oo. I chop better drawdown Ehn this business hardwork doesn’t always equate success . Let’s see what market has for me this coming week sha.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arkadrob(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Trading success is not cheap.

Use free time and weekends to get more work done.

Make plans, study, practice, review your trades, invest in yourself.

Step up.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2023
karkinase:
Market dealt with me last week Ehn .. and say you I will kill you. angry. No be joke oo. I chop better drawdown Ehn this business hardwork doesn’t always equate success . Let’s see what market has for me this coming week sha.
good luck boss.. you still remain one of the top traders here.. Respect!!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ogashman(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Competition make guys no wan dey drop set ups again.

Anyways, these re pairs I'm looking forward to trading this week:

Eurgbp..buy
Eurchf....buy
Audusd.....sell

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.