Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465115 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Galleryeasy:
you are a trader to watch out in future Chris, not surprised how far you have gone. You are not limited bro, go for $200k.
learnt from u sir, now I understand the word possiblity better, for the $200k, I will gv it a try.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2023
OfficialP:

I rejoice with you brother. May it bring forth many withdrawals
Thanks mate, better days ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Omoh trading is not easy bro,no matter what ,u will still go against ur rule πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
I thought that my 23% did not get me anything,this is third prize I have won this yr, mk I add dz one to the portfolio grin..Is GOD not wonderful?

You kept this important information hidden all along. You got first, second and third accounts free of charge. Good but instead of giving heads-up so others can atleast get one. You refused until Boss infoirst and keeimy shared it. Now you crept out.

Free your left blokkus na thunder get am.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2023
samfelly:

depato88, humbletrader, and ernesco0816517, do you fellas need help with your NO DATA issues?

Thanks boss for your care. I have been very busy with work this past week that just ended and as I was reading through the posts n comments here seems competition has kicked off already. I will wait for future competitions. Wishing you the very best in this competition.
Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2023
zedegit:

You kept this important information hidden all along. You got first, second and third accounts free of charge. Good but instead of giving heads-up so others can atleast get one. You refused until Boss infoirst and keeimy shared it. Now you crept out.

Be calming down boss, no need to show off, moreover I shared last month when I got 25k account here.. abegi no blame me for ur laziness, the competition has always be there and @galleryeasy has always talked about this competitions since last year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
be calming down boss, no need to show off, moreover I shared last month when I got 25k account here.. abegi no blame me for ur laziness, the competition has always be there and @galleryeasy has always talk about this competitions since last year.
is this necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2023
Nawa ooo..
Competition never start some people done carry %5 already

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Tradinggiant:
is this necessary?
Don't you see his choice of words, Was that necessary?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Let the violence begin. It's weekend after all

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
Don't you see his choice of words, Was that necessary?

He was only joking, Chairman calm down bikonu!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Tradinggiant:
Nawa ooo..
Competition never start some people done carry %5 already

E be like say plenty people go get above 20% for FTA as i dey see am so. BUT Forex sha has a way of diminishing your 1 month progress in 1 day too😁

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
Be calming down boss, no need to show off, moreover I shared last month when I got 25k account here.. abegi no blame me for ur laziness, the competition has always be there and @galleryeasy has always talked about this competitions since last year.

So Baba God don pick your call, others dey lazy for your eyes.

No wahala. Na God go fight this one. cry

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2023
zedegit:

So Baba God don pick your call, others dey lazy for your eyes.

No wahala. Na God go fight this one. cry
grin ✌️

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2023
If you want to turn nothing to something, abeg study Gold very well.

I had a drawdown of 85% on my cent account with a balance of $1; I traded Gold on Friday and the balance now $5.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2023
depato88:

Thanks boss for your care. I have been very busy with work this past week that just ended and as I was reading through the posts n comments here seems competition has kicked off already. I will wait for future competitions. Wishing you the very best in this competition.
Thanks
He is wise not to b showing off like all these Yahoo boys do.

Showing off usually invites trouble most of the time especially offline.

However sharing successes here on FTA helps traders including myself to be motivated to succeed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
If you want to turn nothing to something, abeg study Gold very well.

I had a drawdown of 85% on my cent account with a balance of $1; I traded Gold on Friday and the balance now $5.

Gold is bae
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Fxwarrior:

If your trading system entails holding trades overnight, you'll need a broker that doesn't charge swap.

rhynoemmie

Thanks for the advice but I'm currently trading to get a funded acct from mffx, just had to ask to be on the safe side since he also trades with mffx.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Mystiquefia:

E be like say plenty people go get above 20% for FTA as i dey see am so. BUT Forex sha has a way of diminishing your 1 month progress in 1 day too😁
you sabi the drill grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Omoh trading is not easy bro,no matter what ,u will still go against ur rule πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Exactly, the basic human nature of imperfections and hastiness will always make us do mistakes and which market don't forgive. So that's why discretionary/manual trading is most tasking and predispose us commit such mistakes even with right knowledge, skills and strategies.

It's no brainier that the most successful hedge fund manager JM Simon complete automate it's strategies.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2023
if you be trend follower

gold dey sweet only when something dey push am

otherwise e go use up and down chop you pieces

i dey trade am only for NFP day

once e don pass, back to currency o till next month grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cara12(f): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Nwadaka:
I thought that my 23% did not get me anything,this is third prize I have won this yr, mk I add dz one to the portfolio grin..Is GOD not wonderful?

Wow. Congratulations and more wins!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Darkpal:

Gold is bae

πŸ˜‚ hahaha.

Time to seduce us30. Those ones are egbon

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Do you still need to pass evaluation on the $25 000 account?

What means are available to withdraw profits as a Nigerian.

Someone conversant with TFT should pls help out.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cara12(f): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
I'm currently working on how to deal with losses. I hardly put stop loss at d point of placing a trade cuz I'd been stopped out on several occasions during stop hunting. What I use to do was to monitor it closely until I break even, then place d stop loss. I'ld always convince myself that I'ld use a mental stop loss; but when the trade starts going against me, I'ld always hesitate, thinking it's d hunters at it again. Before u knw it, it wld be too late. cry

Please, bosses in the house, any suggestions on how I can deal with this cuz I don't have that luxury of time anymore...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Cara12:
I'm currently working on how to deal with losses. I hardly put stop loss at d point of placing a trade cuz I'd been stopped out on several occasions during stop hunting. What I use to do was to monitor it closely until I break even, then place d stop loss. I'ld always convince myself that I'ld use a mental stop loss; but when the trade starts going against me, I'ld always hesitate, thinking it's d hunters at it again. Before u knw it, it wld be too late. cry

Please, bosses in the house, any suggestions on how I can deal with this cuz I don't have that luxury of time anymore...

Use d normal stop πŸ›‘ loss

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Cara12:

Stop loss hit is better than not placing stop loss.

Using stop loss shows you are a professional trader.

Next challenge is find out why stop loss hit. How best to place a safe stop loss.

Tip: you can use retest strategy to measure, guage, time your SL placement. Though there are other strategy to use.

Stop loss preserves capital. There's no contest about that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
greatcheer:

I have bought more than 5 10k accounts SPT, MFF. amd failed infact am very loaded now.This was around February/March.
but will give this prop firm 1 more go.
congrats once again. hoping to become a profitable trader soon.

but which strategy do you use?

Greatcheer you come dey wine us say u just they learn , GOD dey o cry

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
zedegit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Fxwarrior:

If your trading system entails holding trades overnight, you'll need a broker that doesn't charge swap.

rhynoemmie
most brokers offer swap free accounts, but the spreads are very wide

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
dottozil:

Greatcheer you come dey wine us say u just they learn , GOD dey o cry

Someone mentioned forex to me, and I started learning on YouTube. I don't/didn't know anyone around me to couch me cos the person that mentioned it to me doesn't stay in my state.
Now sef I dey YouTube like this day watch videos..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Cara12:

people like me wey port from C.R.Y.P.T.O enter FX saw shegge in the hands of market volatility.

If you want to stay long in this industry, your SL is your best friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.