Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470421 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
dottozil:
Morning guys, bosses in the house pls I have a question, let's say m on 200 dollars profit and I want to lock in some profit like 150 dollars pls where how do I place my stop loss
move your SL order and place it at a price level 50 dollars away from the 200 dollar price level.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Edd1e:
GU still remains a very stupid pair shocked . Don't know why I go shook head this morning even though I don't trade it. Indiscipline sad
It simply doing its thing; the market is never wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
TradingGod:
Rule 1: Always Stick to the Rules
Rule 2: Never forget Rule 1 cool

This rule no easy oh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

Hard way to make easy money

💯💯💯 We could see the promise land but the journey no be here

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
rainlover:
if GU na lion watin gold and us30 come be?
First, have you noticed, GBPUSD and XAUUSD move in tandem? (Just take a bird's eye view at them and you'd see what I'm talking about).

Secondly, US30 in an Index housing 30 solid companies based in the US (Stocks).
The Stock market is the Economic beating heart of any nation, so trading US30 is just as much as trading the US economy alone without the battle with some other nation like the FX pairings such as the GBPUSD. This means you've got access to one way volatility and with the NYSE being the largest in the world; that's volatility uncapped! No other instrument holding back it's power with all the billions of dollars moving around these 30 companies. If you want it more stable, then step up to the higher TMF; it behaves more radical there, just like XAUUSD.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Donsheddy:
This trading no easy oh....
Frustration don finish man pikin... 🙆‍♂️
You keep attackin the trend why? Follow structures na , it go save u from some of unnecessary loses.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

US30 na emotion abuser. Well, maybe because it's combination of top stocks on the floor of NYSE. Heavyweight tinz
Boss, you're absolutely correct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

US30 na emotion abuser. Well, maybe because it's combination of top stocks on the floor of NYSE. Heavyweight tinz
na gold I no dey near, but you see Dow na bae.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

First, have you noticed, GBPUSD and XAUUSD move in tandem? (Just take a bird's eye view at them and you'd see what I'm talking about).

The Stock market is the Economic beating heart of any nation, so trading US30 is just as much as trading the US economy alone without the battle with some other nation like the FX pairings such as the GBPUSD. This means you've got access to one way volatility and with the NYSE being the largest in the world; that's volatility uncapped! No other instrument holding back it's power with all the billions of dollars moving around these 30 companies. If you want it more stable, then step up to the higher TMF; it behaves more radical there, just like XAUUSD.

Detailed. Nothing to add. Except that if going for htf, be ready for wild stops too.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Galleryeasy:
na gold I no dey near, but you see Dow na bae.

Maximum respect. I still loved Ger Dax.. @emmanuel explanation don cap it all for that Dow.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Edd1e:
GU still remains a very stupid pair shocked . Don't know why I go shook head this morning even though I don't trade it. Indiscipline sad

Na we wey dey trade GU our own way actually stupid. Trying to force it our way. Instead of the gu market way.
The wise ones trade gu in gu market way.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Donsheddy:

This rule no easy oh
but it's the only way to be profitable in this business and in life generally

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

Maximum respect. I still loved Ger Dax.. @emmanuel explanation don cap it all for that Dow.
Exactly, but I only look out for just 4 major companies, others are just there . You see Microsoft, United health group, Goldman Sachs,Home Depot inc are poison.
Just understand their daily earnings reports before equity time.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

Na we wey dey trade GU our own way actually stupid. Trying to force it our way. Instead of the gu market way.

boss abeg watin be the gu market way?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

The same GBPUSD he's whining about, is the pair I've been holding longs on from the Daily timeframe since on Monday night, today, it's about half way up to my TP order.

The market simply doesn't revolve around anybody; it does whatever it wants. The good thing is that despite all the chaos, there's still consistency in there, patterns that repeat time and time again, and that's the edge we've got as traders.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Exactly, but I only look out for just 4 major companies, others are just there . You see Microsoft, United health group, Goldman Sachs,Home Depot inc are poison.
🤔

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
TradingGod:
but it's the only way to be profitable in this business and in life generally
Yeah you're right

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

The same GBPUSD he's whining about, is the pair I've been holding longs on from the Daily timeframe since on Monday night, today, it's about half way up to my TP order.

The market simply doesn't revolve around anybody; it does whatever it wants. The good thing is that despite all the chaos, there's still consistency in there, patterns that repeat time and time again, and that's the edge we've got as traders.

You are @EmmanuelD1st carbon copy. Spot on.

rainlover:
boss abeg watin be the guy market way?

Before you trade any pair, look at her chart, frm monthly to 1hr to understand her structure and trend.
Trade based on the chrt not what you feel or think. Not what I say or anyone say as well. If you must trade based on what I say, it must be something you also can relate with in the chart.

Dont take lot sizes that will affect your emotions either in red or blue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Galleryeasy:

Those are heavyweights.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
rainlover:
🤔
grin not that hard, hope you are participating in the competitions?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

Those are heavyweights.
exactly, they move that market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

Lol, Boss, I don leave the GU for una.. I no kukuma dey trade am before. Na ojukokoro enta me since I miss my yen pairs entry for Asian...
Make I recede to my Yen Pairs trading abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialP:

Bought again 1.0685
SL 1.0675
TP 1.0745

Closed at 1.0715

If it continues to 1.0745, then a lesson will be learnt.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

It should be fine. I was only trying to be extra careful.
out of it ATM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Edd1e:

Lol, Boss, I don leave the GU for una.. I no kukuma dey trade am before. Na ojukokoro enta me since I miss my yen pairs entry for Asian...
Make I recede to my Yen Pairs trading abeg angry

angry grin grin grin angry grin grin you b strong man. Yen pairs sef get choko. I actually prefer Xxxusd pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Every pair can be tamed .. like infofirst talk trade GU the GU way trade US30 the Us30 way . Same GU na him Jeff take buy Lambo oo and same US30 na him one trader for US flip her account from 1K dolls to 81K dolls in one month. Every pair can be mastered but uve to obey the rules it set not you giving it ur own rules grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialP:

Closed at 1.0715

If it continues to 1.0745, then a lesson will be learnt.

👌👌👌

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Galleryeasy:
grin not that hard, hope you are participating in the competitions?
no I already bought challenge account. That compitition is not my thing o. Why I go dey stress my self to hit target wey I go use pass both phases of a challenge account 😂.

In less than 24 hours wey challenge start person don already make 30%. That alone dey discourage me.

Moreover I'm not a scalper.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

I haven't really noticed.
I have traded gu only once. I was even shocked at the level of volatility.

What's the reason behind the positive correlation?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
rainlover:

I haven't really noticed.
I have traded gu only once. I was even shocked at the level of volatility.

What's the reason behind the positive correlation?
Dollar index..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

move your SL order and place it at a price level 50 dollars away from the 200 dollar price level.

Na the calculation now b my problem,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
karkinase:
Every pair can be tamed .. like infofirst talk trade GU the GU way trade US30 the Us30 way . Same GU na him Jeff take buy Lambo oo and same US30 na him one trader for US flip her account from 1K dolls to 81K dolls in one month. Every pair can be mastered but uve to obey the rules it set not you giving it ur own rules grin

The speed with US30 na him dey make my heart bleed. My chicken heart can't cope with that thing called US30. Na my village people still dey make me trade am. Normal me. Na no no

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.