Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470282 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
dottozil:

Na the calculation now b my problem,
yes...o- it is still doable...since you are in $200 blue profits...just take $150 divide it by your current lot size position...whatever pips amt it give you, you then add it to your entry point...it will give the exact level matching the $150...so you simply adjust SL to that exact level...e.g eurousd inital entry level 1.0700 with open lot size of 0.5 will give blue profit of $200 should you go long and nudged at 1.1100 current level...
now, to take your proposed $150 out of it..you will simply divide $150 by your current lot size position.: $150/0.5=300pips amt
add the 300pips to your initial Eurousd entry point level of 1.0700 = 1.1000 level that means, if you adjust your SL to 1.1000 it corresponds well with the $150

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
The majority of what I write is based on my extensive experience, which includes both past and ongoing mistakes that I continue to make. I acknowledge that I am human, and no one is flawless. Additionally, I often revisit my own writings to motivate and inspire myself. Therefore, please don't be too hard on yourself if you're struggling to grasp certain concepts or implement what you read. I, too, face challenges and consider myself a work in progress, just like you. Remember, those who give up or cease learning are the ones who truly fail. Progress may be slow and gradual, but it's better than not making any progress at all. Let's keep going and eventually reach our goals.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
lordofstrings:
@Samfelly can someone still join this month competition?

Yes, sir, even until day June 30th and beyond, chief

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

Yes, sir, even until day June 30th and beyond, chief

Sam @info don use us catch krooz say we wey dey page 4 upward dey play ,I bin wan faint since that day and I pray I come back stronger
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Sam @info don use us catch krooz say we wey dey page 4 upward dey play ,I bin wan faint since that day and I pray I come back stronger

Lol cheesy no disturb yourself. June TFT no bi for me and you, anymore. I don see the real pipo wey get am.

To even see power take charge phone use run the competition na another story, here. Na swing trading I dey port to so. A dead phone no fit help daytrading career

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

Lol cheesy no disturb yourself. June TFT no bi for me and you, anymore. I don see the real pipo wey get am.

U too dey give up easily bro ,today is 7 na

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kaybee7000:

grin grin grin grin grin I dey eat rice and hot pepper.. No kill me nah

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Donsheddy:

TRADE CLOSED WITH PIPS LOSS....

BOUGHT GU NOW...

ENTRY 1.25330
Sl 1.24000
Tp 1.25300

I don't know why I'm unable to post pictures

TRADE WAS CLOSED MANUALLY WITH 45 PIPS PROFIT

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

Chief HumbleTrader, follow the outline below, to resolve the No Data issue

First off, click d link above. If picture 1 (see attached) is what appears, there are two ways (hard and easy) to go about it.

Hard way: Click on Update like 4, 5 times then scroll down and click Save changes (picture 2). If picture 3 is not the result of what you just carried out, REPEAT the process for a 2nd and a 3rd time, (and a 4th time, if you can). But, if the final result is still picture 1, then move to Easy way.

Easy way: Simply click Stop sync and start the SYNC process, all over again grin

HumbleTrader, I want to know, which one did you apply, Hard or Easy way?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

HumbleTrader, I want to know, which one did you apply, Hard or Easy way?

Na easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin grin I dey eat rice and hot pepper.. No kill me nah

I just dey look u since that day,me wey be whole CEO wey ordinary currency pair dey mess up,na hin u dey use play πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kaybee7000:

U too dey give up easily bro ,today is 7 na

The miracle that will revive that account no dey Nigeria, boss cheesy. I don give up since. And I don even go back to Pipsology school sef (Babaypips). I neglected some things

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Na easy

I missed where he said it cheesy. He told you, himself?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

You are @EmmanuelD1st carbon copy. Spot on.

Before you trade any pair, look at her chart, frm monthly to 1hr to understand her structure and trend.
Trade based on the chrt not what you feel or think. Not what I say or anyone say as well. If you must trade based on what I say, it must be something you also can relate with in the chart.

Dont take lot sizes that will affect your emotions either in red or blue.

That's meaning of Trade In the Zone by Mark Douglas

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:
The majority of what I write is based on my extensive experience, which includes both past and ongoing mistakes that I continue to make. I acknowledge that I am human, and no one is flawless. Additionally, I often revisit my own writings to motivate and inspire myself. Therefore, please don't be too hard on yourself if you're struggling to grasp certain concepts or implement what you read. I, too, face challenges and consider myself a work in progress, just like you. Remember, those who give up or cease learning are the ones who truly fail. Progress may be slow and gradual, but it's better than not making any progress at all. Let's keep going and eventually reach our goals.

Gem!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

grin grin grin grin Peter Dury's direct descendant grin grin grin

Abeg, where Dury's descendant (iichidodo)? Make he come give me a beaming face, while reading his commentaries smiley smiley

No commentaries since this competition started

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
RKTexpert:
yes...o- it is still doable...since you are in $200 blue profits...just take $150 divide it by your current lot size position...whatever pips amt it give you, you then add it to your entry point...it will give the exact level matching the $150...so you simply adjust SL to that exact level...e.g eurousd inital entry level 1.0700 with open lot size of 0.5 will give blue profit of $200 should you go long and nudged at 1.1100 current level...
now, to take your proposed $150 out of it..you will simply divide $150 by your current lot size position.: $150/0.5=300pips amt
add the 300pips to your initial Eurousd entry point level of 1.0700 = 1.1000 level that means, if you adjust your SL to 1.1000 it corresponds well with the $150

My boss uno go fall

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

The miracle that will revive that account no dey Nigeria, boss cheesy. I don give up since. And I don even go back to Pipsology school sef (Babaypips). I neglected some things

Sam my man listen ,u lost the acct and u can still revive it,u met it at 100 and atleast return it,is either I make sure I don't loose the acct or I make profit is the aim bro,we can do it and once again today is 7,chief we can do it,I blv u sir

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

Abeg, where Dury's descendant (iichidodo)? Make he come give me a beaming face, while reading his commentaries smiley smiley

No commentaries since this competition started
Sorry bro.. I have been very very busy of late. cheers....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
If you want to revive your account or make your money...Go, now now, to General electric NYSE and sell. Hold till Newyork session ends by 10.pm.Take maximum risks...cc samfelly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
infofirst:

Boss, the progress dey sluggishly slow for Nigeria, while for other countries, the slow go dey normal, because amenities dey ground to aid and keep anyone going in full throttle.

One of my online friend, then, said na public library computers him take learn everything call trading. Usually go after him finish his dish washing or janitor's job, because he didn't have a sophisticated phone then. If he was exaggerating, I can't say.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
iichidodo:
If you want to revive your account or make your money...Go, now now, to General electric NYSE and sell. Hold till Newyork session ends by 10.pm.Take maximum risks...cc samfelly

Alright, sir. Wait o, Thinkmarkets get that one so?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Greatheight: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, the progress dey sluggishly slow for Nigeria, while for other countries, the slow go dey normal, because amenities dey ground to aid and keep anyone going in full throttle.

One of my online friend, then, said na public library computers him take learn everything call trading. Usually go after him finish his dish washing or janitor's job, because he didn't have a sophisticated phone then. If he was exaggerating, I can't say.

May God Almighty help us traders to achieve our lot of true success in this life. Nonetheless, we shouldn't give up. I lost so much to forex market since 17 years ago with much cry and sorrow but you know what I started seeing profitable results last year.

I thank God for my understanding wife and kids who stood by me during hard times. Men with responsibilities don't seem happy with forex struggling life.

We need to focus and think deeply in the midst of circumstances because our situations are the miracle's prayers some are asking God for.

It's well my brother!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Greatheight: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hello traders!

I'm seriously minding my trading account today with micro lot's sizes. I was able to shift my initial balance of $1571.08 to $1576 today and I'm currently with some trade positions. However, any drop of $20 from the account balance then I'm done for this week.

I still trust my directions. I hope you're doing great today in your trades.

Thanks.

Jesus is Lord!

Modified: Closed all trade positions for $13 profit gained to round up new balance to $1582 today. It's time for church guys!

Remember, it's just for motivation and nothing more...

Goodbye!

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
iichidodo:
Stop loss hit.... bummer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Greatheight:

I'm sorry to hear about your discouragement boss, don't give up as I know you will surely bounce back profitably. We are all in this business and we shall all make it.

Fibonacci retracement is a power tool if you combine it with a high winning rate price action candlestick. Why not add trendline 3 points with hammer-like candlesticks?

I explained the details already boss.

I'm selling EURUSD and stop loss at breakeven.

Even if I lose; I will lose NOTHING... cheesy

I don go back to School of Pipsology. I didn't pay enof attention during that class smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

Alright, sir. Wait o, Thinkmarkets get that one so?
No Mehn ..I think it's US30?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Greatheight:
Hello traders!

I'm seriously minding my trading account today with micro lot's sizes. I was able to shift my initial balance of $1571.08 to $1576 today and I'm currently with some trade positions. However, any drop of $20 from the account balance then I'm done for this week.

Thanks.

Jesus is Lord!

Carry on. Collect all of our blown accounts' money from the market cheesy. No pity am. Soon, we go dey collect others own grin

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Darkpal:
I saw this on front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/7717487/over-2000-nigerians-receive-startup

https://10tradefx.com/en/funded-trader/

But the best among them now TenTrade Prop firm instant account from 3k usd to 500,000 dollars account.
You get 3,000usd account for $29.
10,000 usd account for $96
30,000 usd for $280
90,000 to 500,000 usd max.
You can scale up from 3k to 500k.usd maximum account.
1. No daily drawdown
2.no lot size restrictions
3. Maximum drawdown is 9%
4. Target is 10% profits.
5. 60 days to achieve target 10%
6. You can trade all pairs/ instruments
7. Profit sharing is 70/30 percent
8. Company takes 30% trader 70%
9. You can pass your target of 10% in few days but If you pass it in 7 days you will have to wait for 2weeks for your scaling up or profit sharing.
No montly subscription only pay your registration fee and when you scale through your registration fee will be given back to you.
The daily drawdown was removed to make it easier for traders to scale through.
So I will recommend TenTrade for any trader. Just locate their office at 45, opebi Road opposite Adebola building.
If can also chart me up if you are a experience trader looking for better Equity to trade. vinctay2003@yahoo.com

Prop firm wan come dey too much o. Their $3k instant funding na $100 and not $29, according to d quote, above

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Greatheight:
Hello traders!

Thanks.

Jesus is Lord!

Modified: Closed all trade positions for $13 profit gained to round up new balance to $1582 today. It's time for church guys!

Remember, it's just for motivation and nothing more...

Goodbye!

What broker are you using?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
iichidodo:

Lolz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
samfelly:

https://10tradefx.com/en/funded-trader/

Prop firm wan come dey too much o. Their $3k instant funding na $100 and not $29, according to d quote, above

E don dey too much o. This one says no daily drawdown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.