Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461513 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Feshizzy:

Best for me is ltc,
Cheap and fast

I dey avoid anything wein dey on eth

Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChrisKhing:

I no sabi b4... Dat USDt carry almost 5 USDt as transaction fee😭... Buh I dn learn sha
So sorry bro,

Ltc max na 0.1 dollar that's 10 cent using trust

Anything on eth dey always carry heavy gas fee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Immortal99:

Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you.
grin grin

Omo ehen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even storing usdt, i dey use tron network
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Meklex(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Abeg which forex course should I learn with? I have finished with Dapo Willis course and would love to go through another course to find the best strategy that would work for me.

I will need a beginner friendly course recommendations.

Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
dmahn:

Thanks boss. I get that point clearly and I will take caution next time. The person is not actually wicked cause he didn't mention weekends but holding trades overnight during the week and he has really saved me times without number that market reopening spread will take me out at breakeven or loss. I guess I need to develop a new formula for that of weekends.... I pray this one doesn't ruin meπŸ™

The damage has been done..Thank God it isn't too much for me to bear.. Its a Gap down to pick as many stop losses as they can. Another lesson learnt. Not leaving trades open over the weekend.... Started the week with 2% loss... Regardless.. Its gonna be a profitable week πŸ‘Œ

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Stick to what you have learnt and improve on it, no need hopping to other strategy and no course is beginner friendly if you don’t put in the work to practice on the chart and familiarise yourself with the concepts of that course.

Less is more, I hope you understand.😊

Meklex:
Abeg which forex course should I learn with? I have finished with Dapo Willis course and would love to go through another course to find the best strategy that would work for me.

I will need a beginner friendly course recommendations.

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ewo, πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ Once you see bullish structure change on H4 or a lower timeframe na to load up but be careful, cpi be this week.

dmahn:

The damage has been done..Thank God it isn't too much for me to bear.. Its a Gap down to pick as many stop losses as they can. Another lesson learnt. Not leaving trades open over the weekend.... Started the week with 2% loss... Regardless.. Its gonna be a profitable week πŸ‘Œ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Monday market open, oil price looks new support.

Relation Saudi and US has been sour,Pentagon paper showed Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salmon threatened the United States with economic calamity over oil production decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2023
PERSISTENT is the key whilst keep improving each time we failed. Checkout this stats

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2023
dmahn:

Ouch.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by chim14(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2023
This forex done suck person dry. One of my guys took 930k from investor & grow it to 1.5 million naira, naso the guy go trade gold and lost the entire 1.5 million in 2 days.

Trade with caution. Forex no be beans...lol But I love forex alot dats a hustle dat has no borders if u know what u're doing.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
chim14:
This forex done suck person dry. One of my guys took 930k from investor & grow it to 1.5 million naira, naso the guy go trade gold and lost the entire 1.5 million in 2 days.

Trade with caution. Forex no be beans...lol But I love forex alot dats a hustle dat has no borders if u know what u're doing.
Gold is synonymous to leviathan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
My bosses, you deserve a follow from me. See you at the Top.

Week 2, repping these traders. Have a nice trading week, heads-up on news. Enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2023
chim14:

Gold is king

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2023
BrightFuture48:
5%ers

Are they one time fee like mff and ftmo , or you pay every month.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2023
NEW WEEK FIRST TRADE ON GBPUSD......

BOUGHT GU TODAY

ENTRY 1.25727
Jumping out at 1.25267
Taking profit at 1.26664

Risk to reward 1:2

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by chim14(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Gold is synonymous to leviathan

Am telling you grin grin I don't go near it for nw, gold don show me Shege. 99% of my losses over the years trading came from gold.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by chim14(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Omo been testing one nice free indicator on TV & it has been working wonders lets sey 90% I wish I knw about it much earlier...lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2023
OTHER PAIRS IM LOOKING AT......
PRACTICING TO TRADE MORE THAN ONE PAIR

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2023
chim14:
Omo been testing one nice free indicator on TV & it has been working wonders lets sey 90% I wish I knw about it much earlier...lol
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Are they one time fee like mff and ftmo , or you pay every month.
One time fee and get refund once you pass the evaluation just like mff and FTMO. Infact their 5k account is even cheaper $39.

Checkout their website for more details.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2023
chim14:

He was never a trader, he was just a gambler. Period!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2023
chim14:

With proper risk and emotion in check, this will neve happen.

Emotions is the ultimate destroyer

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2023
It's said that women are more emotional than men, but then, why do women succeed more than men in trading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by lrman(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2023
OfficialP:
It's said that women are more emotional than men, but then, why do women succeed more than men in trading

How did you arrive at that figure or conclusion??

Which survey did you carry out?? How many women did you view their trading history and how many men did you view their trading history ??

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2023
lrman:

Which survey did you carry out?? How many women did you view their trading history and how many men did you view their trading history ??
Lol grin grin grin

Baba don misyarn cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2023
lrman:

OfficialP are you going to take this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by chim14(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
OfficialP:

Because they know if account blow, one man will come marry them so they trade with peace of mind and a steady hand.

But we guys our hearts are in our mouths cuz we got bills to pay. If u crash no woman will come marry or pick u up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2023
chim14:

How much sure are you? There is nothing like specific Winrate, how did you arrived at that conclusion? Even if you have backtested it for 100yrs. We traders have chosen to forget the most vital thing in trading and that is "Trading psychology" if you don't have strong mental game ,with that your 100% strike rate you will still not be profitable.. that's why trading is very hard. The famous Wall Street,USA once said that if they post their trading strategies on magazines,90% of people will still not make money with it.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by chim14(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2023
I need investor oooo for trading ooo. Make una bring moni make I trade for you o.

My trades are profitable in long run. And I have going to 7 to 8yrs experience. I know every... smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2023
peteregwu:

He was never a trader, he was just a gambler. Period!
As in ehn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.