Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467843 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2023
rainlover:
This week be like Ukraine and Russian war.

Meanwhile someone should check on that bald headed boy with 100% win rate - hope say him say never drink watin him no suppose drink this week๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Youโ€™ve added choch to your technique, nice one.

kozmicity:
Sell setups. I've not yet set my limit on GU because I don't know the zone I might enter off of. I'd wait for a CHoCH on the LTF for a confirmation before I enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Dxy has been bullish on the monthly and Bonds 30yrs, 10yrs and 5yrs have been bearish on Monthly tf. Inverse correlation.

I recently noticed it but took serious ass whooping on Friday when Nas just dey whip me back and forth, though the indices are just doing their own thing this period.

rhynoemmie:

B like bias don change.
Dxy has broken a breaker block and is in retest phase.
If it retest this zone. Then I'll be looking for short entries tho I've already placed a sell limit order on EU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Hello
abham:
Dxy has been bullish on the monthly and Bonds 30yrs, 10yrs and 5yrs have been bearish on Monthly tf. Inverse correlation.

I recently noticed it but took serious ass whooping on Friday when Nas just dey whip me back and forth, though the indices are just doing their own thing this period.

Me too. I recently started analyzing dxy cos of the correlation with EU.

Tho that Friday sell off was expected just say man no remember again cos I was waiting for that sell to happen around Monday-Wednesday.

As e no gree occur, i die the move only to wake up on Friday morning and start seeing things

Tho I donโ€™t really know where dollar Is heading now but It will be clear by monday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2023
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Abeg who is this SOJT in the comp? I dey gbadun ur trading style abeg!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Wetin dey happen for here nah?
Index:

ABC Correction is complete on 4 hours TF! Time to long the Dollar.
Went as predicted!

Now this week:
1 more leg to go and it's expected to surpass 10189.

TP 10175; 10284 now.

Bearish!

Your contrary views are welcomed!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

Lolz true sha

But all those 2% na oyinbo talk, we all know that we are in Africa, person Wei work go see money fund account 50$ even 10$ sef how you expect am to risk 2%, hunger go finish am.....I am risking within the range 10%-20% with 1:2rrr till I get like 10k account before I fit reason 2%...

This is were you are missing it,
It's not Oyinbo talk,
It's an experience talk.

You put 50usd wan dey expect something big in fx at a very short time, is gambling,
You as well just play lotto instead.

When you blow like x10 50usd account,
You body go calm down

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

5% of a $10 account that's is 0.5$, now let's say you're risking 0.5$, that means for every trade position you open with 0.01 lot size you're putting your stop loss 5pips away from the market. Do you see why it is not practical for most of us that are struggling? Even if your TP is 50pips, you will get stopped out almost most of the times...

If you want to make money it isn't applicable at all but if its just for practice sake then one can open account with mini lot size and trade with 0.001lot size...

I use 20% when the volume of the market is crazy especially during NFP & CPI... Still rrr is 1:2 so even with 40% win rate I'm still profitable man at the long run man..

No serious trader opens a 10usd account
Na all these mentor wein dey find affiliate link dey give una this wrong advise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

Even if I save 100$ I would still trade with 0.10lot size, just one position, $100/1000lots=0.10lots, same tin for me man cheesy
There is no difference at all, na only when I won invest I go use small lots and keep am there but now you see ehnn if no trade I no eat grin grin

Yeah 20% on mad volatility that's why I'm still working on getting sniper entries to guide my SL bro

The bolded is the reason you would keep blowing accounts,
Just put your money in lotto instead.

Fx is actually not for the poor, that's the said reality.
You can be cash poor, but don't be mentally poor too.
The market is very unforgiven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Anytime frame less than 1hr is rubbish.. any trade setup you no fit see for 1hr just forget am.
#Reformedtradingnugget#

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

The bolded is the reason you would keep blowing accounts,
Just put your money in lotto instead.

Fx is actually not for the poor, that's the said reality.
You can be cash poor, but don't be mentally poor too.
The market is very unforgiven.

I withdraw weekly bra, if I have made 10$ during the week I only withdraw 6$ keep the rest and grow my account and bank account....

Even if I blow my account I would've saved more...compounding money in forex market is the major reason why many starting this business remain poor because uncertainty na baba for fx market....

Kojo was poor to me he had 3000GHS and he risked over 33% of that account per trade which was much for me understanding the fact he was aggressive, Jeff no be 50usd him start with, I know they were aggressive but at time goes on they come and telling you 2% now right?? Forex is not for the poor key, poverty is why I'm doing forex and it will change my life okay..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

This is were you are missing it,
It's not Oyinbo talk,
It's an experience talk.

You put 50usd wan dey expect something big in fx at a very short time, is gambling,
You as well just play lotto instead.

When you blow like x10 50usd account,
You body go calm down

Bro speak for yourself, no be everybody dey gamble with forex okay, I deposited 20$ now around 56$ I no dey rush, I still withdraw weekly which I will deposit to my account again...Just because you get mula no mean everyone na same...we got to start from somewhere okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Reassessing gold and there is a likelihood of testing the demand zone, ICT guys will call it mitigation block. The fact that price never retested that demand zone always bothered me. Break of the level at 1804 is where I stopped being a bull.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Just got my 6k funded account. I need prayer from you guys to pass it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

No serious trader opens a 10usd account
Na all these mentor wein dey find affiliate link dey give una this wrong advise.
Bro you're not serious
If I really want to test how good one is in this thing is to deposit 10$ and start from there, if you no blow am for 6months, I give it to you then you can succeed in this game....omo me I no sey I dey struggle oo, I don try many things before I settle for this one...one day I go still share am here say I make am...no go dey give me bad vibes okay instead stop quoting me

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Just got my 6k funded account. I need prayer from you guys to pass it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
Congrats
If you believe then you will pass it man......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

Bro you're not serious
If I really want to test how good one is in this thing is to deposit 10$ and start from there, if you no blow am for 6months, I give it to you then you can succeed in this game....omo me I no sey I dey struggle oo, I don try many things before I settle for this one...one day I go still share am here say I make am...no go dey give me bad vibes okay instead stop quoting me
No be bad vibes na.. na true e talk .. Forex is a game for the rich..why you think say all of us dey rush prop firm like flies.. who get $10000 or $50000 to deposit for broker account..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

Bro you're not serious
Correct! My kind of trader. If you can work with small account well, you're good. After paying myself from the little profits made, I feel fulfilled.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2023
karkinase:

No be bad vibes na.. na true e talk .. Forex is a game for the rich..why you think say all of us dey rush prop firm like flies.. who get $10000 or $50000 to deposit for broker account..

Ehnn I get plans for that too, na d way him dey talk as if him na otedola, competitions no make me focus for my strategy so I tried to work on my personal account
Soon I carry 50$ buy profirm by then I go don dey discipline for strategy and get laptop too......man need to start from somewhere, where I dey work na 6-10 bar man, Monday-Sunday, man don tire..no be say the pay good...so no be everybody dey rich to trade forex, we got to start from somewhere... If I will wait for 1000$ before I trade forex omo I go wait tire...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Correct! My kind of trader. If you can work with small account well, you're good. After paying myself from the little profits made, I feel fulfilled.
Mehnn what you said is the truth, overconfidence isn't good but building confidence is what small account has taught me overtime, I can handle big accounts when I get opportunity, no rush at all...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:
Reassessing gold and there is a likelihood of testing the demand zone, ICT guys will call it mitigation block. The fact that price never retested that demand zone always bothered me. Break of the level at 1804 is where I stopped being a bull.
thatโ€™s not a mitigation zone..besides donโ€™t think price would get to that zone my best bet for a bullish reversal lies around 1885-1894

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

Ehnn I get plans for that too, na d way him dey talk as if him na otedola, competitions no make me focus for my strategy so I tried to work on my personal account
Soon I carry 50$ buy profirm by then I go don dey discipline for strategy and get laptop too......man need to start from somewhere, where I dey work na 6-10 bar man, Monday-Sunday, man don tire..no be say the pay good...so no be everybody dey rich to trade forex, we got to start from somewhere... If I will wait for 1000$ before I trade forex omo I go wait tire...
Yea .. I like ur style sha.. u are meticulous somone like me I go dun wan flip that money in one day. Has it happened before, Yes is it sustainable ,No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
karkinase:

thatโ€™s not a mitigation zone..besides donโ€™t think price would get to that zone my best bet for a bullish reversal lies around 1885-1894

So whats a mitigation zone? If it reverses along the way, its still good for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Good one

Which prop firm?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
karkinase:

Yea .. I like ur style sha.. u are meticulous somone like me I go dun wan flip that money in one day. Has it happened before, Yes is it sustainable ,No.

The thing is if you suffer for money wei you deposit e go dey hard to flip am grin grin after I flip am to 0$ Shey na garri I go drink for the week grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
saintelvnn:

The thing is if you suffer for money wei you deposit e go dey hard to flip am grin grin after I flip am to 0$ Shey na garri I go drink for the week grin grin
Kikiki! Leave them o, e be like say poverty never touch some traders before .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Kikiki! Leave them o, e be like say poverty never touch some traders before .
I swear if poverty dey do you and you still no dey discipline for life, baba no prayers go change thy situation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
DigitalyYours:

Good one

Which prop firm?

Funded next

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Funded next

Comp or u bought directly bro and his much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Comp or u bought directly bro and his much

Like I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.