Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467833 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Just got my 6k funded account. I need prayer from you guys to pass itπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Congrats. I have few advice for you. Most prop firms have 10% total and 5% daily drawdown. This means your license would be withdrawn if you lose $600 alltime or $300 in one day.
I will advise you to never trade with more than 0.05 lotsize. This will reduce pressure.

Don't be in a hurry to start next week as last week of the month most times is unstable. You can start trading on July. You can trade demo next week though.

Congrats once more.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Want to see break and retest, then short

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Like I don't understand

Did you win the account from competition or you paid to get it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

The bolded is the reason you would keep blowing accounts, Just put your money in lotto instead.
Fx is actually not for the poor, that's the said reality. You can be cash poor, but don't be mentally poor too. The market is very unforgiven.
Boss are u still holding your competition this coning month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
greatcheer:

is this fx like an addiction thing?
my enemy is finished o,
hmm
how do I control this?
collecting loan from loan sharks and losing all the money in fx, not once , not twice.
since this year that I got introduced to fx I can't boast of buying anything new and am neck deep in debts all my money ******** has been swallowed by this fx.
be like na 0.01 lots get me now cos I am not understanding

You dey really try, Greatcheer. The fact that you believed in this forex and had to get money to run it, is commendable, but frawned at, at the same time. From today onward, always live to remember this trading advice: "Always trade with money you can afford/bear to lose."

Right now you must be thinking you are neck and waist deep in debts. I want to tell you not to let that thought choke you. Just look forward with the believe that your exhilarating cashout story is coming next. Sit down and plan how you will make your TFT prize a beautiful story to share.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
dmahn:

You are doing perfectly well..All these will be an history very soon. Risk management is the Holy Grail. I haven't seen any significant win this week as well. But all my losses pack together isn't even up to my last TP. A big win will come.. Just avoid big losses.

You are getting there, soon, chief. Na jeje

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
nzechu:
@witchcraftfx journal

buylimit at 100 or buy at mondays open

tp at 423

place tolerable SL

just an observation, not a trade call

flight btc successful lands at destination 423. thank you for flying witchcraftfx airline, hope you enjoyed the flight

you may choose to stay around and follow the flight to 685% level but for now we are out. thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Did you win the account from competition or you paid to get it?

I paid for it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Are you being serious here? Please don't u ever take a damn loan to trade forex, it's like two edged sword, why don't you start by investing in forex education first, I believe if you have the knowledge the money will take care of itself, my sister that just finished a trading course on Udemy wasted my $1k within a month. Now she is willing to learn. what's ur believe about forex, did you have the desire or just wanna mk this money ? I believe you are doing perfectly well, that's how the journey is. I wish I can go bk to my 2020 deriv account and extract my trading history. I almost lost my mind trading forex , the Incredible high blood pressure I'm having today came as a result of trading forex, no pain no gain, with Lisinopril I'm good. Don't be hard on yourself, please practice risk management, it will save u from screaming much until u are fully developed.

No be small pain dey follow this fame o. The cost of this business huuuge

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Congrats. I have few advice for you. Most prop firms have 10% total and 5% daily drawdown. This means your license would be withdrawn if you lose $600 alltime or $300 in one day.
I will advise you to never trade with more than 0.05 lotsize. This will reduce pressure.

Don't be in a hurry to start next week as last week of the month most times is unstable. You can start trading on July. You can trade demo next week though.

Congrats once more.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
sampz:

Abeg FEHIZZY answer this man as I await the response also chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
I can't download from pdfdrives again. And this, z-libray, seized by the-powers-that-be.

Abeg, who know where else I can download books (pdf and epub formats) for free?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
samfelly:
I can't download from pdfdrives again. And this, z-libray, seized by the-powers-that-be.

Damnit!!!
a very big blow
It is just like seizing Google domain

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
samfelly:

Go to the clown:
Pdfdrive.to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Funded next

Cool...

Were you able to card πŸ’³ for payment or crypt.o?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

No serious trader opens a 10usd account
Na all these mentor wein dey find affiliate link dey give una this wrong advise.

Except 0.001 dey as lot size. Because one wrong trade of 50pips SL, the akkant; otilo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Raymondfayowole(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Coup in Russia...Is this good news for dxy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
kozmicity:
Sell setups. I've not yet set my limit on GU because I don't know the zone I might enter off of. I'd wait for a CHoCH on the LTF for a confirmation before I enter.

Suffice to say... I was wrong cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
abham:
You’ve added choch to your technique, nice one.

Yes chief, I've finally seen what boss galleryeasy has been saying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raymondfayowole:
Coup in Russia...Is this good news for dxy?
Yes.. we might see a gap up on Monday for DXY..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
samfelly:

use another email

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
karkinase:

Yea .. I like ur style sha.. u are meticulous somone like me I go dun wan flip that money in one day. Has it happened before, Yes is it sustainable ,No.

They don't ever listen at first,
Mother market is there to teach everyone, one or two

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Just got my 6k funded account. I need prayer from you guys to pass itπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Congratulations Mate,
More wins for you 🎊
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
sampz:

Since tft does monthly now,
I would just pick runner-ups from the list.

Especially anyone with 10%+ profit and less than 3% DD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Finessetraders:

Except 0.001 dey as lot size. Because one wrong trade of 50pips SL, the akkant; otilo

You can only use such account strictly for testing how to handle live account,
In the long run, it has never sustainable..

All these mentors as they lie reach, you can never hear them say they became rich starting with 10usd. NEVER
Even with their big big lie.

They only flip 10usd account after the have made money,
Because even if they loose it, monthly subscription go cover them with affiliate subs and views.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

Since tft does monthly now,
I would just pick runner-ups from the list.

Then at FEHIZZY don't let it be this one since we weren't told na,let it be July comp own den,don't use June since @info has already promised the same people,use July own for ur own na

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maybe it wants to go up.

rhynoemmie:
Hello

Me too. I recently started analyzing dxy cos of the correlation with EU.

Tho that Friday sell off was expected just say man no remember again cos I was waiting for that sell to happen around Monday-Wednesday.

As e no gree occur, i die the move only to wake up on Friday morning and start seeing things

Tho I don’t really know where dollar Is heading now but It will be clear by monday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

Since tft does monthly now, I would just pick runner-ups from the list.
So how you going about it. are we linking our TFT comp. acct to fx blue again

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Then at FEHIZZY don't let it be this one since we weren't told na,let it be July comp own den,don't use June since @info has already promised the same people,use July own for ur own na
My man, Ogbon sodiki 😎

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kaybee7000:

No wahala,
I didn't know before,
After he picks,
I might pick too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
sampz:

So how you going about it. are we linking our TFT comp. acct to fx blue again

Fxblue competition list would suffice

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.