Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (462684 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
won't be surprise if market gaps over the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kaybee7000:

No boss ,the winners should be awarded according to their equity chief ,u will see that this task will even push some of the winners among TFT winners cos dey will continue trading and can pull needed % to win the TFT self ,this is the task I want and if they think dey will loose what dey have earned ,that means dey can still loose the awarded acct

You have said well, but at the end of the day it is down to infofirst, I just want us to remove this sense of entitlement from our minds, nobody owes anybody a dime, the other time princeofwallstrt said he's going to organize a competition, despite him having a hard time, somebody amongst us went to the extent of saying painful words to him, when I read the comment I was like woow, not all groups you will have people who are willing to help like this, just because someone said something doesn't mean he is obligated to do it.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
dottozil:

You have said well, but at the end of the day it is down to infofirst, I just want us to remove this sense of entitlement from our minds, nobody owes anybody a dime, the other time princeofwallstrt said he's going to organize a competition, despite him having a hard time, somebody amongst us went to the extent of saying painful words to him, when I read the comment I was like woow, not all groups you will have people who are willing to help like this, just because someone said something doesn't mean he is obligated to do it.

I understand chief ,tenks for understanding and that ODE that said the rubbish then is now in EXTINCTION with is CENT acct in ATUU BUSH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Currently on a drawdown

Next week be good grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I understand chief ,tenks for understanding and that ODE that said the rubbish then is now in EXTINCTION with is CENT acct in ATUU BUSH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜†
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Goodoption:
Currently on a drawdown

Next week be good grin

ride on boss.

yours sincerely on 6% I guess

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by harizonal123(m): 2:43am On Jul 15, 2023
So glad two of the best Mff and ftmo have adopted the unlimited trading days rule. Trading under pressure to meet up is now totally ruled out for me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Emmizay12:
the two questions I ask myself at the end of the Trading week is "WHY" and "HOW"

why did I have a win streak
why did I have a lose streak
why did I move my stoploss
why did I increase my risk
why did I not let the trade hit take profit

how can I continue my win streak
how can I protect my account in a losing streak
how can I hold my trades longer
how do the markets look like in a lose streak
how do the markets look like in a win streak

for the past 3 months every week I ask myself these questions

it's interesting to see how I no longer ask some why or how questions anymore,,, that alone is GROWTH!!!

Nice one..
I kind of do this everyday especially when I lose any trade..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My broda this is Not for traders like Peteregwu
Instead it does the opposite helps him to realize his targets.

Exactly the point, what most people don't know is that FA favors TA... If I must enter a trade on news days, then it has to be at least 6 -10 hrs before the news release, but most times i would have been in any trade days before news..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2023
infofirst:

I thought he stopped dropping analysis. I no dey see his update on his telegram again.

Yes, he dropped giving analysis on forex and focused on bitcoin when it was rallying but he later returned to forex analysis and he ilas been doing ever since the beginning of this year. He is still on youtube

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Those that got $25000 from TFT. What's your progress now?

They have announced another $10 000 for August.

Do they allow news? How are you coping to pass this challenge. Please your inputs are needed.
Before this year ends, may we all be account managers.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2023
karkinase:
Abeg who go teach me trading oo.. I dun tire

Embrace ICT, The Mentor of your mentor cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2023
no vawulence this weekend? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2023
peteregwu:

AUDNZD running 250pips

Everytime I see this pair, I just break down, I entered at 1.10340 only to close at 180pips.. I actually had this same tp of urs in mind... It's painful mehn but congrats boss..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2023
samfelly:

ict concept works but I notice most people who use it do that out of context.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2023
OfficialP:
if only I knew what I know now, the opportunities I had back then won't have been wasted

A penny for your thought? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2023
OfficialP:
ict concept works but I notice most people who use it do that out of context.

You can't blame dem. ICT concepts no bi rice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by todaynewsreview: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid bill payment (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV sub., MTN Data... WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2023
dottozil:

You are contradicting yourself, you said some people abused the rules that means you know it's bad yet you are fighting people that said it's wrong, I don't know why people no trade for the organisers of the the contest na person wey promise una account una dey trade for , the fact is rules can change once people wey get 10% too much na people wey get 12 or more e go give account, you can't expect him to fund 10 or above wey get 10%.

There is a saying that plans are not fully formed unless you take action...

My point is the submission to help 10% is a nice one, but as more people tend to achieve this easily, it is normal to tweak the decision, take for example TFT who began the 20% rule, personally for this month of June I have not seen them announce any bonus for this month if July but only August, what did they do, they brought down the offer from $25k to $10k... So if our boss here decides to tweak his too, why are we having issues with that...

Yes, to make that 10% too is not easy even if you are gambling....because when one is finally given an account, the maximum needed is 8% for stage 1, but however, let's pity our boss cos to give out money is not sth easy also...

He might still go with the 10% but probably make it first 3 or first 5 depending on how much he has to give away...

My suggestion tho...don't mind the epistle..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2023
DXY was bleeding for six days straight until yesterday's reversal. At this point, I expect a pullback before a continuation down.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2023
The way JpY pairs go fall next week Ehn.. no go be here o especially that USDJPy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2023
phemite194:

There is a saying that plans are not fully formed unless you take action...

My point is the submission to help 10% is a nice one, but as more people tend to achieve this easily, it is normal to tweak the decision, take for example TFT who began the 20% rule, personally for this month of June I have not seen them announce any bonus for this month if July but only August, what did they do, they brought down the offer from $25k to $10k... So if our boss here decides to tweak his too, why are we having issues with that...

Yes, to make that 10% too is not easy even if you are gambling....because when one is finally given an account, the maximum needed is 8% for stage 1, but however, let's pity our boss cos to give out money is not sth easy also...

He might still go with the 10% but probably make it first 3 or first 5 depending on how much he has to give away...

My suggestion tho...don't mind the epistle..
I feel people who achieve 10% and rest are just selfish.. the aim is to get the TFT prize then if at the end of the month you can’t get any from TFT then that’s where @infofirst comes in . abeg make us no abuse privileges.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2023
samfelly:

Not about ict broz but mastering and practice what you have learnt.. I'm not an ict trader but I can guarantee a good work rate and progress. Work on your emotions simple
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
peteregwu:

Yes, he dropped giving analysis on forex and focused on bitcoin when it was rallying but he later returned to forex analysis and he ilas been doing ever since the beginning of this year. He is still on youtube

I used to like his analysis, was quite sad when he stopped and I haven't gone to his youtube or website since.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Samuelmiracle(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
infofirst:

Boss. Na how person pass challenge he go likely trade funded too. That thing be like spirit. Thanks for reminding us. Hopefully it touches one or two

Lol...

Ahbi na true sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2023
OfficialP:
no vawulence this weekend? grin

It was killed yesterday, such a shame grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2023
karkinase:
The way JpY pairs go fall next week Ehn.. no go be here o especially that USDJPy

I don't think so yet there's still room for it to rise before the fall.. Already on 4hr it is bullish also with the rejection candle at a strategic support also with rejection at fib50% and bullish divergence

Wil be looking to stop at 140ish

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2023
I understand what you guys are saying, but u should have allowed boss infofirst to decide what he wants to do.. He decided to host the competition with his own rule and money, I believe he didn't consult any of you before deciding to host the competition. So allow him decide what he wants to do and don't bring any suggestions when he hasn't ask for any. Abi na u suggest give TFT before them decide to give ppl who go above 20k acct?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2023
We have an ascending triangle on gold.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Next week I'm selling xxxusd and buying usdxxx as dxy has turned bullish with strong support

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Who understands TFT news policy? Come and explain to us newbies o.

I wonder how one can trade without news or is it meant to defraud traders of their profits.

A trader here was reaped off of $4000. How can we avoid this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:
We have an ascending triangle on gold.

What does it mean? Buy or sell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.