Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465417 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2023
peteregwu:

"I am losing", what a statement from a newbie. So, who is it that doesn't lose in forex sometimes? Jeff lost more than 100k 2days back and habby lost 50k few weeks back and it does happen sometimes for them. Just because I placed one gbpjpy pair and I lost, you here opening your mouth like tap whaaaa... Mr man rest! This is forex, if you scared of losing, withdraw your equity and use it to go and eat 'point and kill' and enjoy yourself. I have done my anylsis and that is final, if I lose again is none of your damn business. Just a month back Jeff lost 3 times while trading gbpusd and he didn't die. He is also pro traded. See ehh...stop being naive in this game.

Aww. grin
Is this necessary? Everybody loses at some point but what I am correcting is when you lose, instead of reevaluating your stance. You say you will take same position and especially "You don't care..."

Anyway. It's too early for this. Good luck bro. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2023
peteregwu:

NZDCHF is now running 60pips in profit. Fxwarrior won't see this one, na the one wey you lose e go come under your post come dey preach last message sermon. Smh.. 😁😁
Oga I see a gap on nzd/chf... 5min T.F will show u that gap. I think that gap will get filled pretty soon. A close below 0.5481 might send that pair down down the bush o. Watch out brother.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2023
TradingGod:
but to make the 10% within a month is not easy and the people who are 'abusing' the rules are not even upto 3

You are contradicting yourself, you said some people abused the rules that means you know it's bad yet you are fighting people that said it's wrong, I don't know why people no trade for the organisers of the the contest na person wey promise una account una dey trade for , the fact is rules can change once people wey get 10% too much na people wey get 12 or more e go give account, you can't expect him to fund 10 or above wey get 10%.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2023
dottozil:

You are contradicting yourself, you said some people abused the rules that means you know it's bad yet you are fighting people that said it's wrong, I don't know why people know trade for the organisers of the the contest na person wey promise una account una dey trade for , the fact is rules can change once people wey get 10% too much na people wey get 12 or more e go give account, you can't expect him to fund 10 or above wey get 10%.
ok I accept I was wrong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2023
dottozil:

You are contradicting yourself, you said some people abused the rules that means you know it's bad yet you are fighting people that said it's wrong, I don't know why people know trade for the organisers of the the contest na person wey promise una account una dey trade for , the fact is rules can change once people wey get 10% too much na people wey get 12 or more e go give account, you can't expect him to fund 10 or above wey get 10%.

Boss don't stress urself again ,shebi u see say ha no talk again.Let see if some people pass 12:15% and some dey 10% and stopped will be given the acct when plenty don pass 12% upward
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Lolz am suspecting vawulence this weekend and my mind is telling m e go include mπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I have promised myself that not matter how it involves m,I won't give room for it😜😜

@samfelly pls is there any alternative to this fxblue abeg?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Fxwarrior:

There's something I observed about fundednext. They employ what scam BTC mining sites use. They program their system to be posting people that joined their site.

Example: Kunle from Ogun state signed up $10 000 2 step stellar account, 10 minutes ago, Aisha from Kaduna signed up $200 000 1 step stellar account, 15 minutes ago etc

Is this really necessary?
You're right oooo, that's not necessary as most guys that were scammed before on those BTC scam sites will be having withdrawal syndrome...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2023
friendbee:
I just got disqualified on TFT despite being 6 percent up due to reason i dont understand, I have same trades on both fundednext and tft and the tft disqualified me, funny, it is good I am learning not to leave trades ovenight in competition account and not a live funded account, my pain would have been deeper, I am indeed proud of myself making 6 percent this week alone without trading the dollar pairs, I move......guys becareful of the trades you leave overnight, i think the spread went crazy and..............let me concentrate on fundednext, that is the next thing now.

Chai sorry chief ,abeg no dey open positions overnight,see the Gap at early opening Asia session today!!! Too weird
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2023
TradingGod:
ok I accept I was wrong

What am just saying is that , what happens if like 6 people get to 10% and stopped then 4 people get like 11% upwards , the load will be too much on him to fund all 10, hope u dig, he promised us funding just to encourage us no b other thing. Make the load no go too much for him

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Boss don't stress urself again ,shebi u see say ha no talk again.Let see if some people pass 12:15% and some dey 10% and stopped will be given the acct when plenty don pass 12% upward

Abi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Fxwarrior:

You are losing and you don't care? shocked

It's not about you but the market. I believe GJ is heading up. It will follow EJ. You will appreciate that bullishness by next week although it has already started.

That was how I blew my first account. Buying UJ while it was falling I kept on adding positions...
grin grin lol
It is almost nearly like someone trying to SELL USDNGN!

But he is still correct notwithstanding.
them associated pairs are heading south

He should have made the ENTRY at the very beginning of the trend immediately we entered July

I am surprised he considered entering at this stage. It is unlike him.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Market is the ultimate leveller .. @ the end of the day everybody go get him result sheetπŸ˜…

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

You're right oooo, that's not necessary as most guys that were scammed before on those BTC scam sites will be having withdrawal syndrome...

How it works is that you will be seeing virtual balance but when minimum withdrawal reaches, you will be told to pay a token to withdraw it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Good morning traders AM SMELLING SOMETHING HERE THIS WEEKEHD! Anyway am not expecting less as today is Friday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na every day u dey smell something ni?

Anyways I'm still bullish on Gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2023
dottozil:

What am just saying is that , what happens if like 6 people get to 10% and stopped then 4 people get like 11% upwards , the load will be too much on him to fund all 10, hope u dig, he promised us funding just to encourage us no b other thing. Make the load no go too much for him
I understand better, thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2023
rainlover:

Na every day u dey smell something ni?

Anyways I'm still bullish on Gold.

Na every weekend jorπŸ˜’πŸ˜’ not everyday!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2023
karkinase:
Market is the ultimate leveller .. @ the end of the day everybody go get him result sheetπŸ˜…

U never drop ur chart

EU,NU and GU Bullish

But only get entry for NU and GU as EU be werey wey no get my entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Which one be "goodluck bro" @Fxwarrior?

Why do you choose peace when the weekend is nigh?

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Kaybee7000:

U never drop ur chart

EU,NU and GU Bullish

But only get entry for NU and GU as EU be werey wey no get my entry
Bro .. nairaland no let me post charts jare.. but today dey dicey sha..price fit just retrace well to continue bullish on Monday ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2023
The cadchf I shared running 400pips, almost at tp. Stop playing.. 😎😎😎

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2023
peteregwu:
Boss! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I like your style. Thanks for the alerts you posts here πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ‘

But that gbpjpy alert shock me o, it was unlike you. The trend was already 2 weeks old.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2023
ekesoft:
Who's On Twitter Let's Connect.

https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1678662556477538305?s=20

Are u supreme fx?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
charly20:
Which one be "goodluck bro" @Fxwarrior?

Why do you choose peace when the weekend is nigh?

grin grin

Me sef i no understand o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2023
dottozil:

You are contradicting yourself, you said some people abused the rules that means you know it's bad yet you are fighting people that said it's wrong, I don't know why people no trade for the organisers of the the contest na person wey promise una account una dey trade for , the fact is rules can change once people wey get 10% too much na people wey get 12 or more e go give account, you can't expect him to fund 10 or above wey get 10%.

Guy this is not the first time infofirst will be organizing contests on FTA. If he wanted to reward those with highest returns he would have said so and everybody would work accordingly.
It is not your money, not your rules, so i really don't see what the qualms is about.

Anyone who would gallantly kom out to say that he'd reward anyone that gets above 10% must have known the implications and downsides of making such bogus statement. You cannot be crying more than the bereaved, its uncalled for

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Englishisamust: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2023
Fxwarrior:

On point although it has started already.
I bought EJ, I will be adding UJ and GJ next week hopefully.

Currently doing as expected but not ready enter yet I'm waiting for nextweek!! grin grin. Swing trading sweet die. No pressure. 2 to 1 trades per week is all u need.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Englishisamust: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2023
peteregwu:

I remove cap for you!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ. Do you still follow Justin Bennet analysis??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why here quiet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Weekend 2
Nextweek, we go again. Avoiding news like crazy now. Shege wey I see this week, no b here.
TGIF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Weekend 2
Nextweek, we go again. Avoiding news like crazy now. Shege wey I see this week, no b here.
TGIF

I know new don stop plenty people out

TRADING MEANS PATIENT

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Lolz am suspecting vawulence this weekend and my mind is telling m e go include mπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I have promised myself that not matter how it involves m,I won't give room for it😜😜

@samfelly pls is there any alternative to this fxblue abeg?

Boss, I don't know of any o. I just hope Fxblue teams are aware, as well. Lets keep fingers crossed and continue trading. We will make do with TFT dashboard of every traders who passed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.