Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (475151 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
CBN raised rates grin what are the implications?

Lol

Strong Naira

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
who wan invest Ni o? Imagine 18% isn't that too high??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Appreciation and increase in demand of NGN, which will attract foreign investors that are looking for good returns, I think 18% increase is significantly high.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
EXLOVER:

AFTER PLENTY DEPOSIT O

For the fact that it pays you cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Riverrun:

Boss are fundednext guys open to this offer since infofirst is handling TFT guys?

Yes they are too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
TradingGod:
Fundednext offering a 40% Discount on $6K, $15K and $25K account
Discount Code: NewDashboard

TFT offering a 40% discount on all $5K and 10K account
Discount Code: TFTSUMMER

Chai i no quick see this offer oo,
I for just arrange like one or two accounts down

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:

Run for your life. I have never seen any profitable trader having time to manage another person's account. Many of them want to manage your account because they don't have money to fund again. They will use your account to learn. Once they blow it that's the end.
grin grin

I dey enter their DM fire some of them straight. grin(
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:

How do you know the signal's is accurate. Seems you are new to this signal's of a thing. Tell him to show you his account balance before placing a trade and after trade. Let him show you all the trade in one week. That is when you will know if he his good or not.
Most importantly learn to trade on your own.
Shalom.

My advice- find a mentor with winning strategy pay if necessary to learn and be like them. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oil price continue bullish on yesterday market, there are some reason besides oil cut production also the IMF raised its 2023 global growth estimates based on promising economic activity in Q1. For 2023, the IMF is now estimating a 3% GDP growth—up 0.2 percentage points from its forecast published in April.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 1:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

My advice- find a mentor with winning strategy pay if necessary to learn and be like them. cool
there's no need paying.. let him start reading from page 1 this thread - he'll gain so much knowledge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 2:45am On Jul 26, 2023
rhynoemmie:

The trade haff not spoil..
It's still very much in play
It is yet to hit the 50% CE of the fvg.
And then the news on AUD on Wednesday.

Pair should still come up and range small before tumbling to that 423. Tho I don't Think I'd hang on till then.

Might get out earlier than that

Good morning guys

The pair finally hit the 50% CE of the zone. Couldn’t move past it.

Got in and got out almost immediately simply because this week is the final week of the competition make person no go loose 10% wey e don get.

GBPUSD buy is doing well
Usdjpy might get to print my favorite set up so far
Will keep updating as price unfolds

Onto the next

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Aremolekunowo(m): 4:58am On Jul 26, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:
grin grin guys forex is real. Forex is real.
By the grace of God I can beat my chest that I can trade forex.
I have the proof of consistent profit for over a month.
Note I trade everyday. Monday to Friday. This are the things I learnt in my 4/5 years in this trading business.
If you haven't blow your account then you are yet to start. If you have not given your account out to fellow blowist claiming they are account manager you are yet to start. If you have not called anyone you come across boss just to get their knowledge and secreet holy Grail. You are yet to start. If you have never figured out series of strategies that made you feel on top of the world to the extent you start to day dream of big house big cars that you will buy through trading forex. You are yet to start. If you have never payed money to fellow blowist claiming they give signal's you are yet to start.if you have never tried to edge your trade by placing both buy and sell at the same time with the intention of generating profit from one then the other.yiu are yet to start.
Don't relent. Your success in trading is just a step ahead. Sometimes when you blow your account. Take a month or two to plan.
God over everything
Continuation....
Why are you talking 👄 to me like these who is revealing my secrets to you self? One acclaimed account manager that to have over 18 years trading experience blows my 2 different account in less than 2 weeks, he was even still begging me to fund another one for him, not knowing he did not have any live accout again just looking for ways to raise capital fir himself.
Some of these Asian guys begging people for account management and promising 50% returns weekly blown two of my friends account one 500usd another one blown 2k usd both in less than 3weeks........ I have paid for 4 different signals provider claiming to have 90% success rate they all successfully blown my accounts with their signals 2 times each, I just blocked 3 of them last week just waiting to block the last one.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Na me be this...one still dey promise to manage account for me for telegram... tho the guy is good. grin
run o...he will blow ur account in one week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2023
pristinee:
One of the most difficult aspect of trading is the will and patient to WAIT for the right set up (not anywhere belle face lines ooo). How often should your setups appear? I don't know, but I am pretty sure that if you see set ups everyday, then its better to just port to betja or nairabet, because you are not ready.

Dey play..
Una don start with all these personalized analysis. So seeing setup everyday makes you a gambler. Scalpers and day traders are gamblers abi?

Do your thing and let others do theirs abeg

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:46am On Jul 26, 2023
FOMC day.
6pm I close shop or I just wanna see shege
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2023
Feshizzy:
I hope say i never bring confusion here oo,
Let me elaborate my message further,
The offer is only active after Boss infofirst has selected his champions,

My offer is merely a side note,
The person sef doesn't even need to get to 10%, probably 8% or thereabout, so long DD is less than 3%.
Pls,Just to be clear for others, is this offer for August TFT?...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
Why are you talking 👄 to me like these who is revealing my secrets to you self? One acclaimed account manager that to have over 18 years trading experience blows my 2 different account in less than 2 weeks, he was even still begging me to fund another one for him, not knowing he did not have any live accout again just looking for ways to raise capital fir himself.
Some of these Asian guys begging people for account management and promising 50% returns weekly blown two of my friends account one 500usd another one blown 2k usd both in less than 3weeks........ I have paid for 4 different signals provider claiming to have 90% success rate they all successfully blown my accounts with their signals 2 times each, I just blocked 3 of them last week just waiting to block the last one.
grin grin they are everywhere Bro.i have passed through that road before. After one account manager blew my account and I received fake signals from signal's provider I vowed never to patronise them again. From that time I begin to learn forex myself. I formulated different strategies that didn't work. But glory be to God all are history now. Bro don't relent your trading success is just a step ahead.
God over everything

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
FOMC day.
6pm I close shop or I just wanna see shege

Didn't expect to do nonsense before London open. I gambled away all my tickets. ,4.8% drawdown. Reason, I didn't follow my plan and no stoploss.

Hmmmm. With time sha, I go dey disciplined. Like say I dey addicted to d emotions of losing. Winning sweet now, why kind loss I dey take o.

Atleast I don stop. Let's start from here now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Didn't expect to do nonsense before London open. I gambled away all my tickets. ,4.8% drawdown. Reason, I didn't follow my plan and no stoploss.

Hmmmm. With time sha, I go dey disciplined. Like say I dey addicted to d emotions of losing. Winning sweet now, why kind loss I dey take o.

Take all the time yoy need bro.

It'll get better surely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Take all the time yoy need bro.

It'll get better surely

Sure. Na just silly me. I think say na today I go pass their challenge o. Na why I lose guard. E no go happen. D koko na to dey milk this money consistently. There are no limits in this market. Na our account b d limit.

I GOT GREEDY that's all, just that I couldn't control it this morning. Fear of going back to phase 1 just stopped me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

You become incredible after a good winning streak and most times it ends in catastrophy , I dun pass phase 1 of my challenge acct before in 2days lost the phase 2 in two days too.. Baba na the business until you chop better drawdown or lose the account before your eyes 👀 go clear . E be like juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

you know what you need fix, then fix . Psychologically, it's even more hard and depressing losing challenge accounts after accounts. You get weary at some point and stay reckless. Try just take it slow for one account, do every possible to get to that withdrawal stage no matter how long it takes. Nobody is rushing you. Play the long game.

Happy Pipping Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Dey play..
Una don start with all these personalized analysis. So seeing setup everyday makes you a gambler. Scalpers and day traders are gamblers abi?

Boss, I just like the way you reply some people, someone will just make claim based on their own knowledge alone, they don't even bother to false their hypothesis before making it a law, but the thing be say I no just get time like that, I just read some and pass

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2023
phemite194:

Boss, I just like the way you reply some people, someone will just make claim based on their own knowledge alone, they don't even bother to false their hypothesis before making it a law, but the thing be say I no just get time like that, I just read some and pass
Lol.. everybody go postulate him own law na market go decide if e valid or not 😅

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Sure. Na just silly me. I think say na today I go pass their challenge o. Na why I lose guard. E no go happen. D koko na to dey milk this money consistently. There are no limits in this market. Na our account b d limit.

I GOT GREEDY that's all, just that I couldn't control it this morning. Fear of going back to phase 1 just stopped me

No need to beat urself too much, funny enough I tell people that the only time one need to be careful most in trading is when one has serious winning streak.. Personally, I still make the same mistake few weeks ago.. up till now, I'm just praying not to do am in the future, I'm still looking for a way to remind myself of that..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:
grin grin guys forex is real. Forex is real.
By the grace of God I can beat my chest that I can trade forex.
I have the proof of consistent profit for over a month.
Note I trade everyday. Monday to Friday. This are the things I learnt in my 4/5 years in this trading business.
If you haven't blow your account then you are yet to start. If you have not given your account out to fellow blowist claiming they are account manager you are yet to start. If you have not called anyone you come across boss just to get their knowledge and secreet holy Grail. You are yet to start. If you have never figured out series of strategies that made you feel on top of the world to the extent you start to day dream of big house big cars that you will buy through trading forex. You are yet to start. If you have never payed money to fellow blowist claiming they give signal's you are yet to start.if you have never tried to edge your trade by placing both buy and sell at the same time with the intention of generating profit from one then the other.yiu are yet to start.
Don't relent. Your success in trading is just a step ahead. Sometimes when you blow your account. Take a month or two to plan.
God over everything
Continuation....

boss no vex o, but u for test this thing for 1yr first before u celebrate o. Some months dey cast strategy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2023
karkinase:

Lol.. everybody go postulate him own law na market go decide if e valid or not 😅

Of course boss, na why I no dey stress, and funniest part is when market deals with them, they just off and come back again to repeat and repeat...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2023
pristinee:
One of the most difficult aspect of trading is the will and patient to WAIT for the right set up (not anywhere belle face lines ooo). How often should your setups appear? I don't know, but I am pretty sure that if you see set ups everyday, then its better to just port to betja or nairabet, because you are not ready.

This here lies the issue... we always wanna trade then we start forcing the TA, indicators or whatsoever used. If it ain't clear don't force trade it . cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
run o...he will blow ur account in one week

I ain't a novice in that game, one was even screen-shoting a chat with a client he helped squander his account and saying someone was impersonating him that the guy claiming he blew his account has be deceived.. werey know say the guy can't communicate other members to tell them the truth. grin

Funny!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Dey play..

Omoo if I fit see strategy wey go dey give me correct setups every day ehn I go dey fire every every. Me I be swing trader but the market go just dey turn turn me until I go just tire off laptop. I still dey work my system to see weda I go fit be hybrid trader😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.