Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467898 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Didn't expect to do nonsense before London open. I gambled away all my tickets. ,4.8% drawdown. Reason, I didn't follow my plan and no stoploss.

Hmmmm. With time sha, I go dey disciplined. Like say I dey addicted to d emotions of losing. Winning sweet now, why kind loss I dey take o.

Atleast I don stop. Let's start from here now.
You see that gbpnzd ehn, e worse pass gold wey Una dey complain about, If no be sey I be swing trader ehn, I for don ban am😅
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Week 2 of 200k Challenge Done

Weekly Target Met

Closing profit 83 pips

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
pristinee:

How is my advice thrown out to whoever cares turns to a do or die? Who said you shouldn't do your thing?

Stop swing trading. Price will come back to your entry most times. You dont have the psychological acumen to hold the trades, its better u play fastbet or sportybet.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
I have come to understand that I am an impatient trader. I dont wait for candlestick to form finish before diving in and most times my poor account suffers for it.

Please I need advice on how to overcome this handicap so that I can be a better trader. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Donsheddy:

Weekly Target Met

Closing profit 83 pips

Be consistent and prayerful about it. You will meet your goals.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Guys are funny sha .
After calling people gamblers u wan form tushh.

Defend ur words with ur full chest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tianamen1: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
zedegit:
I have come to understand that I am an impatient trader. I dont wait for candlestick to form finish before diving in and most times my poor account suffers for it.

Please I need advice on how to overcome this handicap so that I can be a better trader. Thanks.

Enter the trade with half of the position size you want to put on the trade before the candle closes. Enter with the second half after the candle closes right.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2023
pristinee:

If you are trading 4H time frame, check your trade/chart every 4 hours, start with this. Do according to the timeframe u trade
I love this advice. Thank you. My eyes lit up when I read it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2023
zedegit:

This should work..

If you can't swing trade, try trading the mid term..

If your trade metal and indices - try targeting 1:1 minimum with 20 points Stoploss.

Allow the trades to hit SL or TP. Don't break even

If you trade currencies, 70 pips would suffice.

If you apply this method with compromising, you'll see massive changes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin

grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Is Binance reliable?
I want to use it to fund Bitcoin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
zedegit:

Here's my two cents...

If your current risk is 1 percent, divide it by 5 or even 10

You'll feel more relaxed

Study your strategy and know when you can re-enter when your initial limit order looks successful

If you are a day trader, and trading eurusd, trying to enter and continue a long trend on it is a mistake if the market has not moved at least 40-60 pips from the low with decent consolidation.

Market will range back and stop you out. 9/10 times.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Stop swing trading. Price will come back to your entry most times. You dont have the psychological acumen to hold the trades, its better u play fastbet or sportybet.

Swing trading na for men with iron hands

You can only get such a move once or twice in a month

Sometimes, there might be no swing trade for four months sef

If market does not break the weekly highs and lows, there is no swing trade that will guarantee you over 100 pips.

Best case scenario, it comes back to hit your entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Donsheddy:
market just quiet., I didn't post the call or analysis here cus i was aiming for little pips and sharp drop...

Scrambled our 16 pips profit ...

So far ive bagged 77 pips profit this week ...
So im short 3 pips to get my weekly target

you are doing well.. rooting for you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

tried swing trading this month, didn't favour me. going back to scalping.
we move...
August be kind abeg..like play we don dey enter 8th month.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mirallas: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anyone interested in purchasing myfundedfx account can use my affiliate link oh to get a discount. https://myfundedfx.tech/purchasechallenge/?sl=2897
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Didn't expect to do nonsense before London open. I gambled away all my tickets. ,4.8% drawdown. Reason, I didn't follow my plan and no stoploss.

Hmmmm. With time sha, I go dey disciplined. Like say I dey addicted to d emotions of losing. Winning sweet now, why kind loss I dey take o.

Atleast I don stop. Let's start from here now.

My condolences bro, you'll definitely come back stronger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Maybe nobody understood what I meant.

I mean how can I be patient and wait and not trade.

Somedays I am not supposed to trade, I find myself opening trades. How can I avoid trading when I'm not supposed to.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
zedegit:
Maybe nobody understood what I meant.

I mean how can I be patient and wait and not trade.

Somedays I am not supposed to trade, I find myself opening trades. How can I avoid trading when I'm not supposed to.

You lack real life discipline bro..
Now its affecting your trading, trust me i know.

Now cut down ur pairs and focuz on only two.

Get a job or something to keep u away from the charts.

Learn to build up your discipline by going to the gym or doing something outside your comfort zone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Donsheddy:

Weekly Target Met

Closing profit 83 pips

Way to go bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
I finally hit 20% on my my funded next challenge. I won't be getting any rewards because I was eliminated for breaching the daily DD rule. I'm so excited still because this shows that it is possible for me to achieve their target come next month.

I had running profits of around 11k and a balance of just over 98k and two open positions, I didn't close my trades yo secure infofirst's prize, but decided to hold and try for 20%. I came back to see that my trades were closed for 6k profit meaning that it all went downhill from there. grin grin I've learnt from that experience and closed my running trades before the news even though they're less than 40 of the way through. We learn everyday.

PS:My many thanks to everyone on FTA threads from 2020 when I joined till date.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
zedegit:

The solution to this is allow the candle to form finish before entering trades on ur specified timeframe, if you are a swing trader, irrespective of what happens, always wait for the 4hrs candle....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DeipTruth(f): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Good day my distinguished bosses and madams. Please I kneel down they beg with my soul. I want to learn trading Biko, I want to learn. Please sors who will teach me. I’ve been demo trading on MT4 but I barely understand what am doing.

I want to do it as a full time job. I have a phone and enough data to last me. Please anyone who has at least understood this trading thing well, by God’s name am asking for help to tutor me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
DeipTruth:
Good day my distinguished bosses and madams. Please I kneel down they beg with my soul. I want to learn trading Biko, I want to learn. Please sors who will teach me. I’ve been demo trading on MT4 but I barely understand what am doing.

I want to do it as a full time job. I have a phone and enough data to last me. Please anyone who has at least understood this trading thing well, by God’s name am asking for help to tutor me.

Forget about full time whatever for now and get a reliable source of income

Then Message me only if you know you areready to put in the work. Else dey ur dey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bosses😀
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Forex don show wanan shege.😅
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
No vawulence weekend still far ooo😆
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
FOMC FIT CRASH USD, DIS ONE WEY MARKET DON PRICE AM IN FINISH. BOSSES HOW UNA SEE AM.😅
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DeipTruth(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Forget about full time whatever for now and get a reliable source of income

Then Message me only if you know you areready to put in the work. Else dey ur dey

Thank you very much I appreciate. I quit my job recently due to the death of our madam. Am still looking for other jobs am based in Abuja.
I’ve always been interested in trading just don’t know how. Please sir send me an email (xxxxxxx) I can’t access the email I used to create this account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.