Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467664 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
infofirst:

A bold scammer will not see this. No one person can do it all. You have no idea what is going on in my life outside of here. I can only do that which I can.
Stop scamming people and bringing in Bible.

Boss, anywhere you do reach, we no go criticize you - YOU DON TRY. Whatever happened to consideration? You be human being. You should be considered as well. Na ONLY INGRATES no go consider your well being, after everything.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
dmahn:

Show us at least 2 months payout certificate so that we haters go shut up.. I don talk am severally but u no gree..I respect you wella but u dey always fall my hand.. Na you dey bring embarrassment come for ursef.... The last 2 signals wey u drop for here na straight to SL... One person even dey help you adjust Stop loss but both the initial and adjusted SL got filled.. So why so much pride Ẹ̀gbọ́n undecided.

If you have any good thing to offer, join the bosses here in rewarding good traders and not to start condemning their kindness.. You are the wicked person here

If you are a newbie here, kindly help yoursef by not going to meshpips inbox... Thanks

Abeg, where you buy this JBL? E too loud. The bass too much

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

Lmao, 🤣 200 pips is considered swing trading for gold.
200 pips is more like mid term trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Na trader for here dey post withdrawal, congrats ekesoft more wins.

Congrats chief ekesoft. More of this for you and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arcmida(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
rainlover:
200 pips is more like mid term trading

Help me tell am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
dmahn:

No mind am jàre boss... We wan start competition here make everybody register for TFT & link to fx blue and be rewarded, na that time hin suppose use that opportunity show us what he's got, but na that time gangan baba run say hin no go post anything for here again... Hin go, still carry him brother comot.. I'm shocked he's coming with a new strategy again.... One person drop free link to a very powerful telegram group full of good courses, if na him na 5k hin go sell am...

May God bless all the person's that has been positively contributing to these forum

That thing vex me for ram no bi small. The competition announcement coincided with his general talk at that time, about linking account to explorer and having it on our signature, which I did and call out him to do same, but baba no do. I was even expecting to see his challenge explorer link on his signature. Nothing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
dmahn:

Naso now.. Na phone Photoshop I use sef... If I get time open am for my lapi, I go generate a very high quality version.. But I no get hin time

You forgot to CENTRALIZE it.

Abeg, do my own. Put Struggling Samfelly there 😃

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
The currently forming H4 is confirming a brand new bull trend, but after it is fully formed; the very next 4hr candle would completely determine its trueness. Reason I'm not bothered is: even though it is confirming a brand new opposite trend, I see it in a range band; meaning that the new trend may either range instead or just a short bull run. There are 6 H4 candles in a day, 3 have formed, and 3 more to go, and that can determine if I will close by today's close.

Laptop closed.

I admire the way you speak, feels like something I want to engage with. can you mentor me. I HV been looking at buying gold for some days now, but it keeps dragging downwards, and burning me along the way. but I think its all set to move up from today.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
peteregwu:
I wanted to buy a prop firm of 5k and I looked at it and thought, what if I buy it now and mistakenly blow it? What I did was that, I used the 50usd money and funded a live account with xm and I was given a credit bonus of about 20usd. Then I started trading. My plan was to build that account to like 400, then withdraw the 50 usd from it and buy a 5k account and today, the account is running 200 plus. Una see my sense. The account is below 😂😂😂

Forex Idan 👍👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Faithhill2:
Please who knows where one can get a free evaluation account? I don blow my account and I no get money again 🤧 embarassed cry

TFT, FUNDEDNEXT, n MFFx competitions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
charly20:

Euraud is ready, short at current price.

SL= .67880
My TP is time based (so at your discretion).

Bad trade. We will seek another opportunity next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
peteregwu:
I wanted to buy a prop firm of 5k and I looked at it and thought, what if I buy it now and mistakenly blow it? What I did was that, I used the 50usd money and funded a live account with xm and I was given a credit bonus of about 20usd. Then I started trading. My plan was to build that account to like 400, then withdraw the 50 usd from it and buy a 5k account and today, the account is running 200 plus. Una see my sense. The account is below 😂😂😂

I did the same with almost the same plan. But my starting equity is $107 and currently sitting at $143.

I planned to see a $300 equity balance by year's end. Then buy an account.

Goodluck.
PS : I think we can work together to achieve our plans since we have very similar ones.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Dedication bro, years and years of unlearning, learning, and relearning....Persistence

Started with zero knowledge in 2005
became more serious 2012
became much more serious 2016
and started becoming profitable 2018.
Prop firm came in in the early days and FTMO changed my life from 2021

Such is my journey

No bi small journey bi this o

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
zedegit:

I need help getting an evaluation account or if someone already passed evaluation, they could offer me a % of profits I make in a month after the prop firm collect their own.

Any offer is appreciated. I don't have an evaluation account yet.

Join all the prop firm discord servers, they always run account giveaway, tasks, invite contest, even game competitions if you are good at that.

I've 2 evaluation acct now I won on discord from diff prop firm. The 3rd one on the way!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by amabengroup2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
samfelly:

Please can you link it up abeg........ Person do see shege trying to raise good trading capital, maybe na to give the competition a try...

Please help guy with links.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Faithhill2: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
samfelly:

Thank you but I was thinking they only give free accounts to the highest in the competition.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Faithhill2: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
OneMillionBTC:

Prop guys that put a limit to the number of days you have to trade to reach a particular percentage know what they are doing . My major issue with them is the time frame most of them give to traders. You will be forced to trade to beat that time frame whether your system says trade or not.
Most propfirms are not time-bound anymore. They are now a bit relaxed as compared to earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Only people who have failures from other career will chose trading as a easy way to making it. Society worships money, if I bag 1M usd in d bank, dem go bow. There are different means to get this mulla, some do yahoo, doctors, coding...I choose trading.

You cannot have 1st class nd choose fx. Opportunities go open else where for u.

I cannot have a well paying job and choose fx, unto say wetin? A loss of a job means I don't feed.
I cannot be a doctor, nurse or account or engineer and choose fx? A loss to a doctor could mean someone's life. Or fraud to d accountant or collapse to the engineer.

A loss to a trader is just funds. You see its easy. And the time spent is totally different in all careers.

The stats are there, but the determination and will to succeed is all I need. But as man don fail for other industries or career, failing in trading should not be that huge once the risks involved is accepted by the trader.
You are right, many are called few are chosen. Those few have a different mindset to the game. 80%/20% rule. 20% eat 80% of the food while 80% struggle for 20% food share.

When you have gained knowledge, choose not to be disobedient. Na wetin kill Adam and eve in d garden of Eden. That's what's killing many traders too. If u obey ur strategy and rules, its easy.
But u see temptation and trials we all face it and that one ehn, even the best trader in d world using vap strategy is tempted.

PIPSMARSHALL dey spit o. Something very good has awaken in you, chief. Success is very near now. Stay true to thyself with this spirit. I celebrate with you, in advance, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Donsheddy:
Good Morning..

Gbpusd sold again this morning...
Sll around 28000
And Tp around 26500

My rrr is 1 to 2

Damn This trade show me shege... Finally closed, first time i hold trade for three straight day.....

120 pips profit made today

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On Nzdcad, here is what I am looking out for. 👆👆

Nzdcad running 340pips in profit and still has room to tank downward in the coming weeks.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:
Whatever I am doing here is for the advancement of this industry.

Or do you guys think that I am clamouring for someone to come and spoon-feed me? What I am doing here in making this call to successful prop firm traders should look the way of educating others so that more people can become successful like they are.

My thoughts and intents might be mis-judged today but in the process of time, many people will see that I meant well for them.

Lets start with your VAP. I want to learn. Create a Telegram group/channel and unleash it (d knowledge) there to all (who come joining)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Faithhill2: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Dedication bro, years and years of unlearning, learning, and relearning....Persistence

Started with zero knowledge in 2005
became more serious 2012
became much more serious 2016
and started becoming profitable 2018.
Prop firm came in in the early days and FTMO changed my life from 2021

Such is my journey

Dedication, patience and discipline 🤝♥️
Can you be my accountability partner?
We can link up on telegram or WhatsApp...if you agree.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
WEEK 4 OF 200K CHALLENGE DONE.

Profit Target met.... 93 pips profit...

Closing balance

200k now 1.45% in profit....

6k now 3.5% in profit

10k now 4% in profit....

We going slowly

20 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On XAUEUR, there could be a fall down to 1734 but before that move downward, that's if it would happen as I envisage, for me to go short, I would only be interested if I see a retracement up to 1772 and 1775, then I could go short form there and target 1734 but if I don't see any retracement, I won't even bother trading it.

On gold/eur, this is invalidated because it has run down to few pips to tp without retracing to the level I expected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On NZDJPY, I am anticipating a move up to 87.843, from there I would go short and target 64.994

Nzdjpy running in profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
rhynoemmie:

You’re probably right taking the sell but I think the sell is premature. Price could quickly come down and then shoot up again.

I’m waiting for news today to make the pair shoot up then I’ll be selling from that top and holding into next week

In this business, it is one thing to have knowledge and another to profit from that knowledge. It isn’t spoken about a lot and It’s something we should be conscious about.

Personally I feel this is the biggest form of FOMO. The fear of having your analysis play out but because it’s not your strategy, you begin to think “Since I know it will happen, why not just do it” and just like that, the wall that you’ve worked so hard to build suddenly begins to crumble.

Figured this out today and just decided to share. We would be so much better if we can learn to sit on our hands. ✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why the market dey shake person anyhow. Gold wan finish me, ha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Closing balance

6k now 3.5% in profit

10k now 4% in profit....

We going slowly

You are doing well bro. Keep going strong.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

I could write a whole epistle about this; you will calm down after you realise your impatience has cost you your life savings, your dignity, your potency as a man, and to get it your dignity back you have to tame that ego and submit to being patient.

What comes together so that you can be patient

1. Skill: if you have mastered your system and strategy- you only trade when you have a setup. You only trade with predetermined risk and tps.

2. Experience: you have to befriend loosing money. I believe if sb loses money for a whole year and he experiences pain. He will seek to get rid of that pain and thus follow the plan to reduce or eliminate losses altogether. Experience based on trading. You get more confident knowing there is nothing new under the trading ticker- you just chill and execute.

...this is true for me, and I hope it answers your question

Yes, it does answered my question. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Closing balance

6k now 3.5% in profit

10k now 4% in profit....

We going slowly

Yes. 🏃

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
RKTexpert:
go to twitter forex community, follow all the naija fx & foreign fx traders and influencers and prop firms handles you could find...participate in their frequent giveaway announcements from these props and forex influencers.
Most influencers only give out accounts to active followers who engage thoroughly in every tweet they post..they are watching you from time to time and so long as you continue to participate on their frequent and 'parternship giveaway announcements with these prop firms..they will surely pick you among the winners, and most of them usually don't and never we dey use the twitterpicker tool to select their winners, never

Buh should the giveaway be hosted by the prop firms directly..
winners selection will be at randoms as to be determined by twitterpicker tool.
I know someone that not too long ago got 5 accounts within the space of 1 months...her name always comes up among the winners list and when I started earlier someone's username tag I always include among the tag 1 or 3 friends requirement for every giveaway announcements, won three accts $10k each from three different props within the month I started...I hope with the information given here you or anybody that's willing to put in the work towards getting any of these giveaway accts could learn one or two... I mean that's just the secrets to winning giveaways from my observations so far
can you please shade more light on the tagging aspect

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.