Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471122 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2023
infofirst:
@realone12 @Pipsmarshal.

I loved the fact that you both accepted responsibility for the loss of the accts.
And that you do not lose to DD is indeed an improvement.
Kindly try and come back with a long term plan. No rush to pass acct in one day. No time limit accounts are supposed to be a blessing.
Every challenge account is now supposed to be treated as a funded acct that you only need to make 13% or 15% before you can get payout.

@kaybee @pristinee @mystiquefia
Treat your competition accts with all your heart.
The market is brutal. It does not care.

2% on a $10k monthly is roughly #180k in our nigeria of today.
Imagine 2% on a $100k.
Etc.
I know it is not easy but it will be harder if we keep breaking the rules.

Limit your currency pairs.
The stress of trading one pair alone is not easy much more many.
If you want to trade more, trade related pairs like usd pairs. Jpy pairs. Euro pairs. Etc. Less is a strength in this market.

πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arcmida(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2023
samfelly:

No one knows That Thing. I have searched for That Thing to know it, NO WAY. The thing no get hand, e no get leg, but e dey push everyone, anyhow.

I could write a whole epistle about this; you will calm down after you realise your impatience has cost you your life savings, your dignity, your potency as a man, and to get it your dignity back you have to tame that ego and submit to being patient.

What comes together so that you can be patient

1. Skill: if you have mastered your system and strategy- you only trade when you have a setup. You only trade with predetermined risk and tps.

2. Experience: you have to befriend loosing money. I believe if sb loses money for a whole year and he experiences pain. He will seek to get rid of that pain and thus follow the plan to reduce or eliminate losses altogether. Experience based on trading. You get more confident knowing there is nothing new under the trading ticker- you just chill and execute.

...this is true for me, and I hope it answers your question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arcmida(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Succhris:

Dey play

Speaking from a swing point perspective. The buys are to trap buyers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2023
zedegit:

Uncle, I managed to pull 20% in the TFT. Could I get a funded account from you?

God bless you as you help me achieve my dreams.

Kaybee7000:

Don't worry chief , TFT will reward u with 10k acct, congrats!!!

Yes. Mehn. You tried o. Day 11, you don hit 20%..relax..tft will give you prize. Just make sure you maintain 20% and close all positions. Hopefully you will trade the acct responsibly o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:
Hello house, as a fellow trader, I am pleased to meet y'all. I use ta and fa to trade currency majors, synthetics. My skill extends to stocks, indices, bonds and basically anything with a time-value chart. Hope to grow with y'all. Once again, I anticipate good things to come from partnering with y'all
You are welcome

Are you an Architect?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Hi, by balance based drawdown, does it mean that if the equity is at breached point but, bounced back to profit... there is no violation? shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Gbam, you go enter market finish, e go move some correct pips, your mind don sweet, you off laptop sey make you rest small but after sometime you mind dey bite you, you com sey make you use your phone check where market dey, omooo market don reverse com where your stop loss dey dey play, you com rush open lappy, fear and anger don full your body, na so you go dey watch as market go hit your stoploss com dey go back again and if you sey make you shift your stoploss ehn na so the market go dey follow you dey drag with your stoploss until e hit am before e go com go back ..no be quantum entanglement phenomenon be dat, the observer and the observed.

And when one is in a losing trade, Mr. Market no go ever come near entry again. This and what u observed make some pipo conclude that Forex is a scam πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Faithhill2: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

Wait first ....

Make I grab 🍿

Abeg, what are you saying?

That infofirst is giving them the money to renew his juju abi na wetin grin

Chai....

Only in Nigeria that somebody will help others and they will accuse him of not doing well and he will still chop insult.

Tueh

Even the Bible says give as you are led and not out of compulsion or necessity

Infofirst is only obliged to help others in a way he is led to do so by his heart.

You can suggest to him ways to help others in a calm and polite manner but don't make it sound like he is doing nothing. .
Please is the free account still available? I passed both evaluation phases but ended up blowing my live account yesterday due to emotions🀧. Abeg if person fit help me with free account, I go appreciate. I just stumbled upon this group yesterday by chance and I believe it wasn't a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

Speaking from a swing point perspective. The buys are to trap buyers.
Also, speaking from a swing point analysis, the buys could get to 1940 first and 1960 next
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arcmida(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

You are welcome

Are you an Architect?

Why do you ask sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

I could write a whole epistle about this; you will calm down after you realise your impatience has cost you your life savings, your dignity, your potency as a man, and to get it your dignity back you have to tame that ego and submit to being patient.

1. Skill: if you have mastered your system and strategy- you only trade when you have a setup. You only trade with predetermined risk and tps.

2. Experience: you have to befriend loosing money. I believe if sb loses money for a whole year and he experiences pain. He will seek to get rid of that pain and thus follow the plan to reduce or eliminate losses altogether. Experience based on trading. You get more confident knowing there is nothing new under the trading ticker- you just chill and execute.

May your skills continue to improve. May you continue to experience greatness. I love this. You answered it well

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Proof of work.

Evidence.

If no evidence then forget you go explain tire like mister meshpeeps

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Faithhill2:

Please is the free account still available? I passed both evaluation phases but ended up blowing my live account yesterday due to emotions🀧. Abeg if person fit help me with free account, I go appreciate. I just stumbled upon this group yesterday by chance and I believe it wasn't a mistake.

You
Are
Welcome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2023
zonall:

Greetings Chief...nice levels to watch out for scalpers or intra-day traders.

I will be specifically looking at 1924.8 for XAUUSD, noticed a hidden swap zone in M30, as such I am still inclined to the bears. I anticipate a retracement to that level.

If respected, I will join the further dip to 1908, then 1800, if not, the bulls have it till 1940,1946 or even 1954.

Cheers. πŸ₯‚

A closer re-analysis is delineating 1926 as the optimal swap zone for the dip.

...watchfully waiting. πŸ₯‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Hi, by balance based drawdown, does it mean that if the equity is at breached point but, bounced back to profit... there is no violation? shocked

Draw down will only be calculated from previous day balance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Gbam, you go enter market finish, e go move some correct pips, your mind don sweet, you off laptop sey make you rest small but after sometime you mind dey bite you, you com sey make you use your phone check where market dey, omooo market don reverse com where your stop loss dey dey play, you com rush open lappy, fear and anger don full your body, na so you go dey watch as market go hit your stoploss com dey go back again and if you sey make you shift your stoploss ehn na so the market go dey follow you dey drag with your stoploss until e hit am before e go com go back..no be quantum entanglement phenomenon be dat, the observer and the observed.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

This was me back then, lacked patience but prop firm challenges made me serious.
3) Obedience: Just Obey 1 and 2.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arcmida(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Succhris:

Also, speaking from a swing point analysis, the buys could get to 1940 first and 1960 next

Lmao, 🀣 200 pips is considered swing trading for gold.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:

Balanced-based drawdown means the dd will only be applicable to closed trades not your floating profit from equity...
What am I saying sef πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

One thing I know is this fxblue uses equity based DD meaning if your equity is in profit but suffers a DD it will be counted as Drawdown while noting of such for Balanced-based drawdown

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

Lmao, 🀣 200 pips is considered swing trading for gold.

You missed the point chief. I only mentioned where price could probably retrace before heading to the next target. One would have been on a buy trade lower before those point of interest mentioned which could cause a retracement. Atm, gold seems bullish to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

Hello bro,

when you are ready to do your next prop firm evaluation, kindly reach out to me.

You have inherent leadership capabilities in you. How did I know?

According to your level of knowledge at that time, you thought trading was haram and you went ahead to warn as many people that cared to listen. This shows that you do not center on yourself alone but look out for the welfare of others.

That is a very good quality! For this singular reason, I will help you in every way I can to pass your next evaluation.

I believe u, boss, but take it easy, please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2023
rainlover:
Baba don come back stronger with another strategy to strangle the gullible 😁😁

Na Ember months we wan enter so nah. As pipo go dey burn their accounts in d bid to make it or break it as per December things. So, baba wan help dem out πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2023
infofirst:

Yes. Mehn. You tried o. Day 11, you don hit 20%..relax..tft will give you prize. Just make sure you maintain 20% and close all positions. Hopefully you will trade the acct responsibly o

They sent me a breach mail. They said I failed daily limit. That's the closest I got to a funded account.

I am hoping you'll come to my rescue sire. I am sure I will pass the prop evaluation if given a second chance.

My family is counting on me. Even if you give me conditions I don't mind. Na money I no get.

Please help me uncle. cry
Even if someone offers me a % of profits I would be grateful forever.

Infofirst
Donsheddy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Arcmida:

Why do you ask sir
I saw Arc in your name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2023
zedegit:

They sent me a breach mail. They said I failed daily limit. That's the closest I got to a funded account.

I am hoping you'll come to my rescue sire. I am sure I will pass the prop evaluation if given a second chance.

My family is counting on me. Even if you give me conditions I don't mind. Na money I no get.

Infofirst
Donsheddy

Please fam, this is important to me. I could even help someone here to get funded if my request is granted.

Help me achieve my dreams.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2023
zedegit:

Infofirst
Donsheddy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mogbe oooo @sam @charly and @info join m o abeg

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2023
zedegit:

Please fam, this is important to me. I could even help someone here to get funded if my request is granted.

Help me achieve my dreams.

Boss I don't understand ur point at this point o,do u mean u Wana pass ur evaluation acct by help from members or u should be funded ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2023
OneMillionBTC:

My Trade don hit TP, Na your own remain now.

Naira account, right? Which broker, chief? Since my N20k lost behind-d-wires with Exness, I come hate them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Boss I don't understand ur point at this point o,do u mean u Wana pass ur evaluation acct by help from members or u should be funded ?

I need help getting an evaluation account or if someone already passed evaluation, they could offer me a % of profits I make in a month after the prop firm collect their own.

Any offer is appreciated. I don't have an evaluation account yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2023
infofirst:

In order to ensure future well-being, I must address this matter. Your post is both objectionable and offensive to not only my rational thinking but also that of esteemed members within this community. I'm curious about the difficulties prompting you to share this here, rather than seeking alternative platforms. I eagerly await your reply before I finalize the decision to declare "Meshpips is a deceitful trader" and sever all connections with you. This behavior is both frustrating and deeply disrespectful to traders who are committed to meaningful endeavors. It appears that there may be an underlying issue affecting you, which requires attention, Boss.

Ah, omo shocked, boss Infofirst don dey fed up with boss Meshpips.

Boss, Meshach, please, critically look into things and make corrections. Come Correct, I beg you

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.