Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461399 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I pray someone doesn't say it's demo earnings๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜„ is normal nah I could remembe those days that I was making $10, if I see traders wey dey make $100k . I go shout na demo traders. I have linked my CTI account to Myfxbook, I go drop the equity curve by Dec. I pray for steadily rise!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Galleryeasy:
๐Ÿ˜„ is normal nah I could remembe those days that I was making $10, if I see traders wey dey make $100k . I go shout na demo traders. I have linked my CTI account to Myfxbook, I go drop the equity curve by Dec. I pray for steadily rise!
๐Ÿคฃ You're right bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I pray someone doesn't say it's demo earnings๐Ÿ˜…
Forget that man! he's a failure who thinks what he can't do others can't do it too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Galleryeasy:
[sup][/sup] I dragged that man to join nairaland, someone that got a total payout of $42k last month no be our mate.. He has paid his dues @ princeofwallstr ,I call u out, come do giveaway for bois.

I keep saying this, the best way to master this game is self-taught. Don't pay anyone a dime, get burnt and resurrect... I go still drop my own journey one day.
or a small competition with 3 stages will do.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
How the hell did this people change Powell speech time and it wasn't reported or updated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jameselias:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself,
you are the only one here Hawking

You couldn't have been more dumb I come here call predictions and they play out most of the time which is very rare, how can i be a profitable trader and be hawking?? Its like saying dapo willis hawks his courses guess what he makes money as well trading, don't ever in your life come again for me this is me being polite just ignore my posts or else believe me you'll hate me for life even if you don't know me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good evening y'all the market this week is showing signs of a lot of money been pumped into the markets and not a ranging market, this is the current structure gu is printing use this to guide yourself in making decisions until a breakout is on either ways lets follow what the market is currently saying

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
pls what's the outlook for xxxusd in the coming days, I feel it will be bullish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
Done for now๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ„

Eazy,if i may ask.. this hedging is it just buy,buy,buy till market changes structure then you selll,sell,sell or what cus wrong calculation and account be showing -ve ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Peterfx01:

You couldn't have been more dumb I come here call predictions and they play out most of the time which is very rare, how can i be a profitable trader and be hawking?? Its like saying dapo willis hawks his courses guess what he makes money as well trading, don't ever in your life come again for me this is me being polite just ignore my posts or else believe me you'll hate me for life even if you don't know me

Quite with the ranting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Follow the rules for this thread no signal Hawking

Do it else where not here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 12:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Donsheddy:
If I start talking about my experience today no go end...
But all I can say is we keep fighting till the end....
No road to success is an easy road....
You have to put In the work...
Be committed...
Be open to new ideas.
Study, learn and unlearn....
Practice practice practice....
Be dedicated and be discipline...
Without greed...
Honestly no profession is as sweet as fx....

I've had my own share of downs...
But each experience builds me up and makes me better....

I'm not there yet but for sure I know I will get there after paying all the required price....

10k prop account.
With 1% monthly profit
That's like earning 60k in a month with a lot of free time....

100k account with 1% in month that's 600k in a month..
Which work wan pay you that kind of amount

200k is 1.2m

Any time I want to quit and I. Remember this,

I force my self to be discipline...

To earn 600k in civil service....

You must have worked and worked and worked for years to achieve that....

So make we no give up.
And treat this business as a career....

Last year...
I blow up 100k Trueforexfunds challenge.
10k phase 2 challenge.
I blow 10k live account before withdrawing.
I blow 10k phase 1 challenge last December...

E no easy but every loss came with it's lesson....

My trading style have improved gradually.....
My risk management now have improved too....
I moved from chasing 5 pips to 10pips to 20 pips to 30pips....
Now I chase 100pips...

I moved from using no stop loss at all to using stop loss..
Wide one's....

I moved from. Chasing risk to reward ratio of 1:0.5 to 1:1.5..

Now I chase 1:3 risk to reward.....

I moved from failing ftmo free trail....
To passing free trails on a roll....

Each day comes with improvement as long as we a dedicated to learn .....

Ones you're good in this business opportunities plenty like plenty...
Investors full everywhere ready to give out funds to good traders....

So lets keep grinding...
And never give up...

I dey ride for my boss back Charly โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ

Omo you powerful, keep refining your strategy, someday they'll tag you ya*oo boy due to the manifestation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 1:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Eazy,if i may ask.. this hedging is it just buy,buy,buy till market changes structure then you selll,sell,sell or what cus wrong calculation and account be showing -ve ?
It's contrarian style of hedging.
Once you get it right, you'll be making profit both sides.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 1:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Donsheddy:
If I start talking about my experience today no go end...
But all I can say is we keep fighting till the end....
No road to success is an easy road....
You have to put In the work...
Be committed...
Be open to new ideas.
Study, learn and unlearn....
Practice practice practice....
Be dedicated and be discipline...
Without greed...
Honestly no profession is as sweet as fx....

I've had my own share of downs...
But each experience builds me up and makes me better....

I'm not there yet but for sure I know I will get there after paying all the required price....

10k prop account.
With 1% monthly profit
That's like earning 60k in a month with a lot of free time....

100k account with 1% in month that's 600k in a month..
Which work wan pay you that kind of amount

200k is 1.2m

Any time I want to quit and I. Remember this,

I force my self to be discipline...

To earn 600k in civil service....

You must have worked and worked and worked for years to achieve that....

So make we no give up.
And treat this business as a career....

Last year...
I blow up 100k Trueforexfunds challenge.
10k phase 2 challenge.
I blow 10k live account before withdrawing.
I blow 10k phase 1 challenge last December...

E no easy but every loss came with it's lesson....

My trading style have improved gradually.....
My risk management now have improved too....
I moved from chasing 5 pips to 10pips to 20 pips to 30pips....
Now I chase 100pips...

I moved from using no stop loss at all to using stop loss..
Wide one's....

I moved from. Chasing risk to reward ratio of 1:0.5 to 1:1.5..

Now I chase 1:3 risk to reward.....

I moved from failing ftmo free trail....
To passing free trails on a roll....

Each day comes with improvement as long as we a dedicated to learn .....

Ones you're good in this business opportunities plenty like plenty...
Investors full everywhere ready to give out funds to good traders....

So lets keep grinding...
And never give up...

I dey ride for my boss back Charly โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ

I like the way you think,just like pro traders. Good thinking good trading good profit ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2023
USDJPY

Buy limit at 131.03

Stop loss 130.70

Target: open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2023
nzechu:
pls what's the outlook for xxxusd in the coming days, I feel it will be bullish

Yes the bias is still bullish we're just correcting with sells and tricking traders to think the market has changed structure, wait For all the sell noise happening to end if you're able to catch the buys before it happens you'll make a lot of money.follow my posts here and I'll give hints when its about to happen

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2023
meshpips:
USDJPY

Buy limit at 131.03

Stop loss 130.70

The trade has been triggered.

Drawdown was less than 3 pips.

Trade can be "locked" now.

I love these low draw-down entries.

My signature entries!!!

Note: The FX market is a LEVERAGED market. Great PRECISION is needed especially for entries lest a little error can become MAGNIFIED by reason of leverage.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
meshpips:

The trade has been triggered.

Drawdown was less than 3 pips.

Trade can be "locked" now.

I love these low draw-down entries.

My signature entries!!!

Note: The FX market is a LEVERAGED market. Great PRECISION is needed especially for entries lest a little error can become MAGNIFIED by reason of leverage.
I've been on this since yesterday, targeting 134.10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Yesterday was crazy (for me)... let's see what today brings us.

P.S. high impact news by 3:15pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Good "money". Yesterday wasnt good as well. All blame to my emotion and lack of discipline/confidence.

Today we go again.

As my boss don drop UJ, I dey always do my own research b4 entering any call beign posted here..

My view on Uj, price is currently in an ascending triangle, The last bottom of the triangle was confimed by 3 blue lines which made it a very strong support. Looking to enter once price breakout of the ascending triangle, agressively adding to positions on retest.

May Today be profitable for us all!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

I've been on this since yesterday, targeting 134.10

Nice one!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2023
dmahn:
Good "money". Yesterday wasnt good as well. All blame to my emotion and lack of discipline/confidence.

Today we go again.

As my boss don drop UJ, I dey always do my own research b4 entering any call beign posted here..

My view on Uj, price is currently in an ascending triangle, The last bottom of the triangle was confimed by 3 blue lines which made it a very strong support. Looking to enter once price breakout of the ascending triangle, agressively adding to positions on retest.

May Today be profitable for us all!!

The triangle has become invalidated. Now in a rectangle. Entry at either the bullish or bearish breakout of the rectangle

NFA!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by jackie111(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Galleryeasy:
[sup][/sup] I dragged that man to join nairaland, someone that got a total payout of $42k last month no be our mate.. He has paid his dues @ princeofwallstr ,I call u out, come do giveaway for bois.

I keep saying this, the best way to master this game is self-taught. Don't pay anyone a dime, get burnt and resurrect... I go still drop my own journey one day.
You, you no need giveaway. Two of you go do giveaway.
I need to ask tho', what's the account size for this massive payout?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
depato88:

Don't give up....I can relate...Aside you havinh little funds to go live. Your major problem is fear whiich is leading you to uneccessary
Anxiety and an unstable mind... Demo trading and trading live are two different psychology entirely . In live trading your real money is involved hence the anxiety, fear and unstable state of the mind leading to wrong decisions.

You can get as much as you get in demo acct in your live acct if you remove fear. Obey money management......trade as if you are trading a demo ofcourse not forgetting to obey strict rules.

Fear, Fear, Fear always lingers whenever I want to take trades that I just forget about taking it, altogether grin. Na fear dey kill for this forex thing before any other thing kill person. Even after I don read books on psychology, I still dey fear grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Peterfx01:

Yes the bias is still bullish we're just correcting with sells and tricking traders to think the market has changed structure, wait For all the sell noise happening to end if you're able to catch the buys before it happens you'll make a lot of money.follow my posts here and I'll give hints when its about to happen
nice one. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2023
GBPNZD {M30}

SELL {just started}
En: 1.9094
SL: 1.9100
Tp: 1.8959

...may the blue pips continually be with us... ๐Ÿฅ‚

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
klinksd:
GBPNZD {M30}

SELL {just started}

Impulse wave 3 about to happen. Massive buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
klinksd:
GBPNZD {M30}

SELL {just started}

I think the supply is just a little bit higher 1.9111

Stop loss will be above this high of week.

Target still remains 1.892X then maybe 1.888X
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
meshpips:
Okay, let's talk "real real" this weekend.
It is a known fact that many people think they will get rich overnight in this business. Many come in with an "entitlement" mentality. Thinking the market owes them anything.
See ehn, pull your ears and listen attentively- this market owes you nothing more than a shipload of pain, shame, testing your mettle to see whether you are truly indefatigable!
What has the market done to you? Let's hear the worst thing the market has done to you.
As for me, this market has taken me PLACES! Yes, I said so!!! You wanna know where I have been courtesy this beautiful market?
I will tell you. I have been to the VILLAGE and back!!! I stayed there for one full year with my wife and kids. Now, I am back to Lagos and things keep getting better with each passing day.
Market don shake you before? Talk your story make we hear. All those kids out there that know not what real traders have been through, get ready to feel the chill in your spine so that when real traders talk next time, you will keep mute and listen!
Dipo Adepoju went from trying to sell his kidney into becoming a maestro in this business. Many others sold their houses at a ridiculous amount just to pay off debt brought upon them by this same beautiful business. Some sold cars, others lost their wife because of the tough times.

Let's hear what the market has done to you!

#real_traders_talk

Driver! abeg stop make i enter bus. grin

2005 was my starting year. I recall going from exam hall to cafe with flash drive that had the old MT4 type installation folder from where I could trade on my account.

One major trade day was the JPY interest rate announcement I saw on CNN at the bank. Japan had changed the interest rates from zero to 0.5% which meant good investment in the Japanese economy. Good for the yen right? I ran to the cafe with the mind to BUY the YEN. I went massively in. The unfortunate thing was the pair USDJPY meant the Yen being strong pulled the pair downwards, a proper sell trade.

I Lost!

Again I went massively in - same wrong Buy trade - same result.

By the time I got the signals from the Marketiva forums, account had redded shocked . GBPJPY went down 900 pips that day.

That wasn't even my greatest loss. A naira equivalent of a $30,000 account then which wasn't even my own money went the way of the graveyard of trading accounts. A debt I'm still paying back for over a decade.

Over the years, I learnt one valuable lesson - I am just too out of control on account management. I can call good trades but still lose on those trades. In almost all the years of the previous decade, I won international contests which means I must have been getting something right. However, trading on a live account without the gambling aura of a trading contest is a whole different ball game.

The markets gives us wins and losses. If we blow out our accounts during those loss moments, there will be no money left to trade during those good times which will certainly come. If not ready, do other online businesses or freelance that have little to no risk like this Print-All-You-Want buffet.

At the moment, I don't even have a trading account and won't till I complete my automated trading EA. You all know I code EAs and from the experience over my interactions with clients, i can confidently say most of the EAs on the market are not profitable. I've told some clients not to sell their works as the end result of their strategy didn't cut it but for the sake of greed still sell them. Over the hundreds of EAs I've worked on, less than 10 are winners.

It's best everyone comes up with their own trading style just like Jet Li did in the TaiChi Movie. Even if you are being spoon fed by some online guru, guru too can die or even call string of losses one day and if that's your only reliance, you'll be left hanging in the cold.

Never collect money from people to trade for them. Imagine the aura you feel when going to the bank with your Oga's money to deposit. The though of loss could swing in that to reality for you. There are lots of Prop Firms nowadays. Just be profitable and money will be there for you to trade wotowoto.

No Rush. Grow your strategy.
In all, forex daiski! (I love forex!)

Wishing you well - Teemy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ayesco202(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
meshpips:
USDJPY

Buy limit at 131.03

Stop loss 130.70

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
meshpips:

I think the supply is just a little bit higher 1.9111

Stop loss will be above this high of week.

Target still remains 1.892X then maybe 1.888X

You are right bro.

Likely between 1.9116 and 1.9144.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.