Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461322 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
dmahn:

Someone will definitely be wiped away from the market one day. "Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner"

grin cheesy grin... I have an account that has not experienced stop loss since 3 years and it's vomiting pips like tomorrow no dey. 5 trades at 0.01 for instance will take how many pips to blow a 5k account?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2023
ILovebigyansh:
Happy New Year.

May the blue pips be with us.

Ok i forgot my password to the vlamesiffect account - that account was purely an alter ego.

Nope! I liked madam uncle VlamesIffect more grin. That means say you get plenty work to do to make me like this one too.

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2023
There's is a saying, that what goes up must come down.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
charly20:

βœ…

I expect more tomorrow.

Dxy ideal sell price 103.450β€” 103.500.
Good progression so far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2023
ILovebigyansh:
Happy New Year.

Ok i forgot my password to the vlamesiffect account - that account was purely an alter ego.

We not doing none of that this year.

Yeah I'm the same person. I think some people already knew.

Aside from my HUGE loss on jan 15, 2015. CHF interest rate which i vividly remember. I have been fortunate to not have been blowing accounts and losing a lot of money - LUCKY ME or probably not.

I'm a school dropout - (studying a top medical course in a top university in Nigeria) because of forex but that's story for another day.

There's stories of lots of personal setbacks & strained relationships but it is what it is. You have to do what you have to do...to survive.

Oh and i dedicated my life to learning news trading after that loss - at a point when i was in Pretoria i was privileged to have a brief trading session with ref wayne that man opened my eyes to things the normal eyes couldn't see.

I have had losses but the highest i had was 52% maximum loss. Which was over a 8 month period.

And ever since i modeled my risk assessment or VaR as shevychen said to be hyper conservative i haven't had such huge losses.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE MARKET, WE (Retailers) ALL ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN. YOU EITHER SURVIVE OR YOU GET EATEN.

But the stories I've read here, oh my! We thank God for growth & progress.

Let's keep trading. As some of us here have had that trading breakthrough we all will.

Samfelly don't worry I'll still host the competition has promised but not now. I'm still sorting out somethings since Nov last year.

Before ending Q3 i should have sorted it all out.

Info. I see you. How's it going.

To all my other TOP BOSSES - NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE RESPECT.

The 2015 incident defiled Stop and take profit. If brokers could go broke then, who are retail traders. People's stop losses and take profits were jumped.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2023
haryodehjia:
USDJPY: Price breakout from descending channel also looking like a bull-flag..After the breakout we have gap on the chart which price has filled and Price has retested the channel.. Is price on the rise?

My view

SL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2023
charly20:

Dxy ideal sell price 103.450β€” 103.500.
Good progression so far.

I'm not interested in any price below the ideal. Same for Gbpusd.

May likely be a "no trade" scenario today for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2023
pipfisher:

[b]The 2015 incident defiled Stop and take profi[/b]t. If brokers could go broke then, who are retail traders. People's stop losses and take profits were jumped.

My unpopular opinion is that POSITION SIZING is a better way of managing ones risk instead of using stop loss.

Most brokers will not respect your stop loss in events like the above mentioned. This is when the trader really needs the "saving grace" of the stop loss but it fails.

Why then should I use stop loss if they fail when I need them the most?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
charly20:

I'm not interested in any price below the ideal. Same for Gbpusd.

May likely be a "no trade" scenario today for me.

Bro, sell GBPUSD and set TP to 1.1915
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Closed Yesterday trades On my FTMO demo account. This is the third demo account I am trading in preparation to joining prop trading. So far 2.2% has been achieved of the total 5% target.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2023
meshpips:

Bro, sell GBPUSD and set TP to 1.1915

That's my plan for next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2023
meshpips:

My unpopular opinion is that POSITION SIZING is a better way of managing ones risk instead of using stop loss.

Most brokers will not respect your stop loss in events like the above mentioned. This is when the trader really needs the "saving grace" of the stop loss but it fails.

Exactly... Stop is meant for people who risk too much with and unproven strategy.

2000pips at 0.01 is about 200usd. If someone has 5 trades that went wrong at 2000pips each on a 5k account, that's 1k.

Stop loss is for regulated trading involving certain amount of risk.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2023
charly20:

That's my plan for next week.

Try do am like right now!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2023
meshpips:

Try do am like right now!

grin grin grin

You no wan make I do "trade your plan and plan your trade" again?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2023
charly20:

grin grin grin

You no wan make I do "trade your plan and plan your trade" again?

No vex bros.

Follow your plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2023
klinksd:
GBPUSD {M5}

BUY
En: 1.2093
SL: 1.2083
Tp: 1.2193

...may the blue pips continually be with us... πŸ₯‚

Good morning traders.

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Thunday1005(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
So what happens if losing trade begin to eat from the capital.
there are limit you can lose per day, a day is 5% or less depending on the prop firm, while 12% or less for overall drawdown depending on the prop firm rules

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Dont try this with a 100 dollar account grin

As a price action trader, I found a valid breakout of the channel, i expect a retest and a stop hunt to the upper part of the channel. Once the stop hunt is confirmed. I sell with confidence. I might miss out on the trade dou.

More agressive trader can sell now with a very wide stoploss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
ILovebigyansh:
Happy New Year.

We not doing none of that this year.

Before ending Q3 i should have sorted it all out.

Info. I see you. How's it going.

To all my other TOP BOSSES - NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE RESPECT.

Wawu. Welcome back. Don miss you. No matter the moniker, the character will align one way or the other. I never knew this is still ur monika but your msgs align.

You are welcome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slow market week.. after CPI next week market should find it’s momentum again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TheYoda: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
USDCAD -11 pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TheYoda: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Snooze you miss lol

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Double tops and double bottoms are wonderful ways to predict market movements.....

Trade .....tops

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theophinio(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
meshpips:

Please what happened in the said 2015 trading day

Didn't the stop loss placed immediately stopped out the traders when it got to the market price placed for stop loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theophinio(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
MONEY247:
M and W patterns are solid confirmation for trading currency pairs...

This is a swing trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
karkinase:
Slow market week.. after CPI next week market should find it’s momentum again
CPI again 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
pipfisher:

grin cheesy grin... I have an account that has not experienced stop loss since 3 years and it's vomiting pips like tomorrow no dey. 5 trades at 0.01 for instance will take how many pips to blow a 5k account?
U don't trade gold, do you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
The weekend ended with with no volatility, I managed to take only one trade GU this week.
My analysis on AU:
You know the drill after big push, the market needs to correct, I think the market is done for the correctn, from next week I will start looking out for SELL setups to the next zone, we are still bullish anyways. Happy weekend guys

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
rainlover:

U don't trade gold, do you?
I don't trade anything outside of currencies. My own gold is USDSEK and EURSEK.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TopFxManager: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:
The weekend ended with with no volatility, I managed to take only one trade GU this week.
My analysis on AU:
You know the drill after big push, the market needs to correct, I think the market is done for the correctn, from next week I will start looking out for SELL setups to the next zone, we are still bullish anyways. Happy weekend guys

grin grin grin... Today own na forest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tops and bottoms.....
Signal good to go......

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.