Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467667 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Thanks all for your contribution. The idiot stopped me out. I knew the market was just doing it's thing by taking from us, so I reentered after the breakout turned out to close back into the zone, it gave a pinbar so I reentered. They call it Revenge Trading, But I call it reentry with little risk coz the stop loss is just above the pinbar... SL already at breakeven so let's see if reentry will go to tp or come back to stop me at breakeven

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2023
charly20:
"I will stop trading on Mondays, Mondays are usually taking my profits from the previous week, blah blah blah"

The following Monday, son of man don open trading view dey find setup. Before you know it, 50 trade executions don turn red before Tuesday morning.

Then son of man returns again to complain how he has learnt his lessons and will go harder the following week.

Son of man lacks self control.
Son of man will not make it.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Real matters
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Danator(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2023
FXcandles:
Yedterday oil price hit the high 81.66 but eventually back and cross middle band line and hit low 79.91. Seems oil prices consolidating near the MA line. The US now still becomes the first country with highest consumption with 19.140.000 bpd, then China 14.295.000 bpd based report if Oilprice according data 2022.

Weldone for the consistent updates.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2023
dmahn:
Thanks all for your contribution. The idiot stopped me out. I knew the market was just doing it's thing by taking from us, so I reentered after the breakout turned out to close back into the zone, it gave a pinbar so I reentered. They call it Revenge Trading, But I call it reentry with little risk coz the stop loss is just above the pinbar... SL already at breakeven so let's see if reentry will go to tp or come back to stop me at breakeven
Even EURJPY too

In typical fashion it cleared the stops.

All we need is patience

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2023
.00000 levels are great zones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:
What is the best lot size to trade a $10k prop firm?

Personally, the highest my strategy will let me is a 1.5 lot on a pair, split across zones..

How long is an appropriate time frame to pass phase 1 & 2?

Thereโ€™s no appropriate time for this as well. So as to not add unnecessary pressure on yourself by yourself.

How many pair(s) is appropriate as well?

Personally I try to keep my list down to max 5 pairs in every trading week.

As my trading style is more conservative than aggressive except on rare occasions

This post is strictly for those that do not scam people of their hard earned money.

Posting huge wins is a scamming attribute. Desist from it. If you will not share us your reds, do not share us your greens

Incase youโ€™re wondering...stay clear of meshpips. Evidence choke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2023
You are a mind reader sir,
I was actually thinking about this question this morning. I am a day trader. What would you advice sir?
Thank you for all you do.
dottozil:

Will be answering this as a swing trader,

Lot size; between 0.03 and 0.5 max depends on where your stop loss is placed

How long ; no specific time frame when you pass you pass unless a specific time frame is set by ur prop firm

How many pairs; no specific number of pairs cos as a swing trader you might have to hold some pairs longer than the other for it to hit TP.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:

This post is strictly for those that do not scam people of their hard earned money.

Posting huge wins is a scamming attribute. Desist from it. If you will not share us your reds, do not share us your greens

My lot size wouldn't exceed 0.1 on the $10k account

1 pair (gold) and 1 position at a time

The market condition will determine the duration.

I'm a mid-term trader. I target mostly 200-300 pips on gold, so it can hit TP or SL between a few hours to a couple of days.

I no dey struggle with Mr market again, the breakfast wey market don dey serve me since don dey enough for me.

I just wait for price to come my way, take position, wait for it to hit TP or SL

If e like make e take 3 months na market get power.

I get small personal cent account wey I dey take scalp other pairs Sha, so most times I dey forget say I even get open position on gold.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:

Daily DD of 5% is $500; therefore, the real capital is $500.

0.2 that is $2 per pip for major currencies and 0.1 for gold and co.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Danator:

Weldone for consistent updates.
I thought fxcandles is a bot ๐Ÿค”
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
charly20:
"I will stop trading on Mondays, Mondays are usually taking my profits from the previous week, blah blah blah"

The following Monday, son of man don open trading view dey find setup. Before you know it, 50 trade executions don turn red before Tuesday morning.

Then son of man returns again to complain how he has learnt his lessons and will go harder the following week.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:
Good day Fam.
Do not give up if you are continously learning, discipline and practising risk management.

If you are not learning, greedy or scamming people shamelessly, you can stop trading and move to your village to do full time farming in the forest.
True talk and good advice @d second paragraph but very funny.
Scam no good.
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Where are those that want to make 20% in TFT?

Sell gold now at 1902 with 3 lots

Stoploss 1917

Target 1872

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Stoploss 1917

Target 1872

Buy GJ and EJ with 5 lots each now.

GJ is currently 186 while EJ is currently 158.63

Exit when you reach 20%.

Execute now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Petah:
You are a mind reader sir,
I was actually thinking about this question this morning. I am a day trader. What would you advice sir?
Thank you for all you do.

I believe you wanted to direct your question to infofirst but if m the one the question is meant for I can't say much concerning day trader, but i have an app that will help you calculate your lot sizes , download FX calculator on Google play it should solve all your needs.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Stoploss 1917

Target 1872

This will give you 9% while the GJ and EJ trades will give you additional 11% by next week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
rainlover:
I thought fxcandles is a bot ๐Ÿค”

He no dey hear anything o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Stoploss 1917

Target 1872
Nice call.. but this ur stop loss ehn๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
dottozil:

Will be answering this as a swing trader,

Lot size; between 0.03 and 0.5 max depends on where your stop loss is placed

How long ; no specific time frame when you pass you pass unless a specific time frame is set by ur prop firm

How many pairs; no specific number of pairs cos as a swing trader you might have to hold some pairs longer than the other for it to hit TP.

Thanks

One of the reasons why most hit DD is as a result of this % risk this. % risk that.
When you risk 1% per trade on a $10k using 1 standard lot, 1% risk on such will be 10pips SL. When you trade using this approach. There are high chances that you will go into revenge trading and lose the acct so fast.

But someone that does 0.01 lot, risking 1% per trade will last longer. Will trade under no pressure and hence better decision making. So best lot for $10k in my opinion is 0.01lot risking 1% per trade and no more than 2% risk per day.

For the timing, that there are no time limit does not mean you can not work out a time frame.
So in my view, wit a 2% target monthly. You should be good wit phase 1 in four to five months. And then another two to three months in phase 2
Those are what I think is ideal. But less gives rest of mind. That's why it's better to hustle for as many accounts as possible and it will make the target less.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
karkinase:

Nice call.. but this ur stop loss ehn๐Ÿ™‚

It won't get there. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:

Boss shey u dey host September competition?
I wan try something
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:

One of the reasons why most hit DD is as a result of this % risk this. % risk that.
When you risk 1% per trade on a $10k using 1 standard lot, 1% risk on such will be 10pips SL. When you trade using this approach. There are high chances that you will go into revenge trading and lose the acct so fast.

But someone that does 0.01 lot, risking 1% per trade will last longer. Will trade under no pressure and hence better decision making. So best lot for $10k in my opinion is 0.01lot risking 1% per trade and no more than 2% risk per day.

For the timing, that there are no time limit does not mean you can not work out a time frame.
So in my view, wit a 2% target monthly. You should be good wit phase 1 in four to five months. And then another two to three months in phase 2
Those are what I think is ideal. But less gives rest of mind. That's why it's better to hustle for as many accounts as possible and it will make the target less.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:

I think percentage risk goes a long way than risking 0.01 per trade, the only way this is possible is if you have fixed stop loss, which m not really in favor of, what happens if you have two stop losses one is 50 pips and the other 20 pips with 0.01 lot sizes, the Markey decides to take out the one for 50 pips and the one for 20 pips hit target you will find out that at the end of 3 months you are not really going up or coming down in Balance. Your thought

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sometimes what is killing us traders is after taking profits from one particular market, we watch the market and we say to ourselves if we didnโ€™t close the trade we would have made more profit from the market and regret comes in. On Saturday i saw a profit of $140, I didnโ€™t close the trade because i was hoping to make $400 from that trade, now on that particular market Iโ€™m losing about $513, i made $402 from another market this morning, but Iโ€™m not happy about it, because Iโ€™m $513 in red. So when you see blue that X5 Nigeria minimum wage grab it o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dxy expecting a little pullback

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
charly20:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
dottozil:

I think percentage risk goes a long way than risking 0.01 per trade, the only way this is possible is if you have fixed stop loss, which m not really in favor of, what happens if you have two stop losses one is 50 pips and the other 20 pips with 0.01 lot sizes, the Markey decides to take out the one for 50 pips and the one for 20 pips hit target you will find out that at the end of 3 months you are not really going up or coming down in Balance. Your thought

I think when you practice it, it will be clear instead of assuming. I did practiced it and the balance kept rising.
You must not follow everything you read as it is written o. You must modify to suit your personality.

PIPSMARSHALL:

Boss shey u dey host September competition?
I wan try something

Hopefully but until then

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gbpjpy...
Sells

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
peteregwu:

On usdzar, I was taken out on150pips. I am going in again. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Usdzar now running 300pips in profit. Patience is needed in this game. Stop playing. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gold melt for me just this one last time..๐Ÿ™ be a Good Boy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
infofirst:

I think when you practice it, it will be clear instead of assuming. I did practiced it and the balance kept rising.
You must not follow everything you read as it is written o. You must modify to suit your.

Thanks boss, make reading no go too much for brain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
dmahn:

Closed reentry in profit... Will resume selling if the H1 consolidation breakouts to be sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.