Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465647 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Ok boss,with humility,i would like to apologise for the distraction and confusion i caused smiley

Alfa Ibrahim oya gbayi✌️✌️

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Knetpro(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Yes, but believe in yourself and also the markets.
I dreamt of my trade hitting stoploss, as e hit I wake. grin

Hahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thanks boss smiley
Kaybee7000:

Alfa Ibrahim oya gbayi✌️✌️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
1) I Personally Believe That Question 1 Should Be Rephrased To
"what is The Best %Risk Per Trade To Trade A $10k Props Firm ACCT.......N.B ( This Should Be Greatly Influenced By The Average Number Of Trades Your Trading Edge Generates In A Month )"
2) I Believe 3-4 Months (And When Funded, Try To Consistently Withdraw Between 1-3% ( Helps Your Psychology In Getting Used To Your New Pattern / Way Of Life. " First Secure Money To Chop "
3) Always Been A One Pair Kinda Trader ( GBPUSD ) But Lately, I Have Been Messing Around With It's Cousin ( EURUSD )

Soooo Question One Is A Personal Question And It Can Only Be Answered By Data From "JOURNALLING" It's an act of self-care

infofirst:
What is the best lot size to trade a $10k prop firm?
How long is an appropriate time frame to pass phase 1 & 2?
How many pair(s) is appropriate as well?

This post is strictly for those that do not scam people of their hard earned money.

Posting huge wins is a scamming attribute. Desist from it. If you will not share us your reds, do not share us your greens

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Marshmallow1000(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
5% Max Daily Drawdown
10% Max Total Drawdown
5 Minimum Trading Days
EA’s are not allowed
No taking advantage of unrealistic fills in the demo environment
Only 1 account per person is permitted
Daily Drawdown is calculated based on Balance or Equity, whichever is higher at the end of the day.
5 Lot Max for Forex Pairs, 3 Lot Max for Indices, 3 lot for Crypto and Commodities. The maximum number of positions that can be open at any given time is 5. For detailed information please visit our FAQ.
Note! Only 1 account per person is permitted

Make person explain this thing for me wella.
Let say na only Gold I dey trade
My daily drawdown make e no pass how much
My overall drawdown make e no pass like azin how much at the end of September or how
Gold only
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Marshmallow1000:
5% Max Daily Drawdown
10% Max Total Drawdown
5 Minimum Trading Days
EA’s are not allowed
No taking advantage of unrealistic fills in the demo environment
Only 1 account per person is permitted
Daily Drawdown is calculated based on Balance or Equity, whichever is higher at the end of the day.
5 Lot Max for Forex Pairs, 3 Lot Max for Indices, 3 lot for Crypto and Commodities. The maximum number of positions that can be open at any given time is 5. For detailed information please visit our FAQ.
Note! Only 1 account per person is permitted

Make person explain this thing for me wella.
Let say na only Gold I dey trade
My daily drawdown make e no pass how much
My overall drawdown make e no pass like azin how much at the end of September or how
Gold only
Not a pro... drawdown is your loss (± with balance). Don't lose 5% of your balance a day, in fact don't lose at all wink
Max. drawdown is the maximum total loss the balance can withstand, if you are on a daily losing streak. E.g. Day 1 (-3%), day 2 (-4%) etc, the total amount in percentage loss shouldn't be more than 10%
Minimum trading days are the amount of days you complete a transaction. E.g. buy GBP JPY and close today = 1 day.
EA = Expert advisor is not allowed.
Equity is what trades you have running ± balance. If your balance is 100K and you are in a profit of 1K (trade open), your Equity is 101k. Therefore your drawdown would be -10% of the balance or equity (which is higher) at the end of the day. Balance 100K (drawdown is 10K loss permitted), balance 120K (drawdown is 12K loss permitted) you get?

3 and 5 lots are the buying strength of your trades, the bigger the number the profitable (in profit) or closer to drawdown (in loss) you go. 5 positions means up to 5 trades are opened/initiated. The little I know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Marshmallow1000(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Not a pro... drawdown is your loss (± with balance). Don't lose 5% of your balance a day, in fact don't lose at all wink
Max. drawdown is the maximum total loss the balance can withstand, if you are on a daily losing streak. E.g. Day 1 (-3%), day 2 (-4%) etc, the total amount in percentage loss shouldn't be more than 10%
Minimum trading days are the amount of days you complete a transaction. E.g. buy GBP JPY and close today = 1 day.
EA = Expert advisor is not allowed.

Equity is what trades you have running ± balance. If your balance is 100K and you are in a profit of 1K (trade open), your Equity is 101k. Therefore your drawdown would be -10% of the balance or equity (which is higher) at the end of the day. Balance 100K (drawdown is 10K loss permitted), balance 120K (drawdown is 12K loss permitted) you get?

3 and 5 lots are the buying strength of your trades, the bigger the number the profitable (in profit) or closer to drawdown (in loss) you go. 5 positions means up to 5 trades are opened/initiated. The little I know.

Thanks my Guy I've been backtesting like shit only gold paid risking just 1%

From 2017 -2023 ikr it sucks haha. But man I dey target 1st position So help me God. Currently still at 1st September 2017 -11th of September 2017 and I've made just 10% I want try backtest at least 2 years or 3 years worth of data before September Prop Firm Start like TFT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hokabs(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
alWayz inspired
infofirst:

I am at a phase of my trading life where I mostly learn by continously studying the charts, reading risk management n psychology messages/books.
I keep it simple. Nothing complicated. Not looking for any strategy. If you are new, test run it all but stick to one simple strategy at the end of your fantasies

I do not promise to give you this world but I will never scam you. I also look forward to that day we will have more of us scaling tru this challenging and rewarding path and I will get rewarded with a giveaway too right here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Marshmallow1000(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
The next time you want to trade impulsively to try to keep up with me or anyone else for that matter... remind yourself why you are Trading

You are learning to be an

Independent Thinker
Impeccable Risk Manager
Precision Based Trader
Responsible Business Owner

"Indestructible".

~ ICT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Marshmallow1000(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Your focus SHOULD be on;

1. Market Structure

2. HTF Imbalance Confirmation

3. LTF Entry Setup

Don't engage on lots of things that are confusing.

Find an easy way to milk the market.
Keep it Simple Shikina 👊👊

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
rainlover:
I thought fxcandles is a bot 🤔
Oil price extent bearish in yesterday market, here we can see the oil formed bearish candle and figure low 79.40 and high 80.30 despite still becomes higher low compare low in August 17. Oil market could in previous trading range.
Nigeria's oil production plunge 15.5% in July. Oil production in Nigeria slumped by 15.5% in July from June, marking the third month-on-month decline since April, according to data from Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2023
zonall:

SL hit, re-entered at 0.5955, new SL is 0.5975, TP remains same.

Trade closed at Entry.

Good morning traders. 🥂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2023
FXcandles:

Oil price extent bearish in yesterday market, here we can see the oil formed bearish candle and figure low 79.40 and high 80.30 despite still becomes higher low compare low in August 17. Oil market could in previous trading range.
Nigeria's oil production plunge 15.5% in July. Oil production in Nigeria slumped by 15.5% in July from June, marking the third month-on-month decline since April, according to data from Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC)

Them don add new feature for this bot wow; it can now respond to mentions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Trade idea:

Expecting Eurusd to retest the 1.09032 mark.

The day is likely to be a range market.

It could retest that zone, print pinbars over 4-8 hrs and come back to 1.085 unless some news pushes it past that strong resistance zone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2023
rainlover:

Them don add new feature for this bot wow; it can now respond to mentions.
Vawuelence! Vawuelence!! Vawuelence!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2023
What's EJ cooking?
News on Eur coming up by 815am and 830am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
No bro,i'm not catching cruise. FX contain some haram element but it's not haram itself, i've seek advices from various scholars based on that but i found out i was wrong.Basically from the beginning,i'm a trader myself and a profitable one.
So pardon me if you think i'm fooling around with you guys.

Now, I gladly welcome you with an open, wide and warm embrace. Huncle Warren will hear about your huge figures, soonest. Stay committed, while avoidng the "some haram element" therein. All the best, sir.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Thanks sir smiley
samfelly:

Now, I gladly welcome you with an open, wide and warm embrace. Huncle Warren will hear about your huge figures, soonest. Stay committed, while avoidng the "some haram element" therein. All the best, sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
True sir cheesy,just had a nightmare about it too grin
PIPSMARSHALL:

Yes, but believe in yourself and also the markets.
I dreamt of my trade hitting stoploss, as e hit I wake. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
Usdcad sell
@ 1.35392
Sl: 1.35690
TP: 1.34900

Usdchf $ell
@0.87993
Sl:: 0.88226
TP:: 0.87600
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Ok boss,with humility,i would like to apologise for the distraction and confusion i caused smiley

Apology accepted from my end grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2023
Fxwarrior:

It won't get there. cool

Boss, should I be worried? Cos, I don do pump n forget o cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2023
Geovanni412:
Trade idea:

Expecting Eurusd to retest the 1.09032 mark.

The day is likely to be a range market.

It could retest that zone, print pinbars over 4-8 hrs and come back to 1.085 unless some news pushes it past that strong resistance zone.

Eurusd is still looking bearish at the moment

Best move is to do nothing till 1.079 or 1.095 unless you are moderate to high risk taker

I'm in on a sell on usdchf....but if it keeps looking nasty, I'll exit as well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2023
MONEY247:
Usdcad sell
@ 1.35392
Sl: 1.35690
TP: 1.34900

Usdchf $ell
@0.87993
Sl:: 0.88226
TP:: 0.87600

I have entry and s/l on usdchf around same area as well.

But with the way it is ranging, I might exit if I don't see anything clear in the next two hrs, especially with eur news coming up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Geovanni412:

I have entry and s/l on usdchf around same area as well.

But with the way it is ranging, I might exit if I don't see anything clear in the next two hrs, especially with eur news coming up.

Still holding......
Price is finding it hard to break a daily resistance...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Ranging day.. ah month dun dey end oo. Make all this pairs stop to play
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2023
MONEY247:

Still holding......
Price is finding it hard to break a daily resistance...

It's looking a lot better on usdchf

Wonder what the news will do with eurusd.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Impatience already costing me on this one...
Didn't wait for market to enter my trap properly before striking...
Im now paying heavily for it....

So this trade is at owners risk

Modified - Market Just Entered My Intended Zone... So the trade is valid now...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2023
I'm waiting for market to tap into the zone before pulling the trigger on this short.

Yesterday would have been perfect for it. But no wam

We move regardless

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2023
Donsheddy:
Impatience already costing me on this one...
Didn't wait for market to enter my trap properly before striking...
Im now paying heavily for it....

So this trade is at owners risk

Instead of doing the "at owners risk" thing believe it's would reverse. What I do in this kind of situation is to just close the position in the little loss recorded so far instead of extending the loss while praying. With that I save my capital for the next opportunity.

Just an idea bro, not a compulsion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Riverrun:

Instead of doing the "at owners risk" thing believe it's would reverse. What I do in this kind of situation is to just close the position in the little loss recorded so far instead of extending the loss while praying. With that I save my capital for the next opportunity.

Just an idea bro, not a compulsion.

I get bro..,
I don't close trade prematurely...
And i just believe otherwise...
It helps my psychology...
I already accepted my mistake and lesson was learnt....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Geovanni412:

It's looking a lot better on usdchf

Wonder what the news will do with eurusd.

Closed in loss....I still think usdchf falls so
I may re enter

Dxy is falling and eurusd is falling

No be juju be this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.