Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (468948 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
zonall:

...still active, half of the position closed in profits.

SELL
E: 0.5939
S: 0.5949
T: 0.5789
RR - 1:16

NZDUSD is still bearish on the M15, M30 timeframes , am still holding.

Brief bullish pullbacks are expected en-route the final TP of 0.5774.

I will commence a bullish u-turn at 0.5774 level to 0.5978 for a haul of 204 pips, entry parameters will be made at proximal levels.

A lovely, pipful week ahead to everyone. 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:
As some pipish and mesish and vapish people are on full time to scam us on this thread. Some amazing folks are striving to bring rewarding information and offers to improve us here as a family. May those offers come tru.
Be on the look out.

So quick one, what can a $10k challenge giveaway do for you if you win it here randomly without any competition ? How long can you pass it? If you are to nominate someone to get the giveaway instead of yourself, who will you nominate here?

A 10k account will go along way in measuring and gauging where I am at in my trading journey, it will also give me the opportunity to test myself in terms of emotions and psychology attached to trading a live account, and who knows if i pass it will further open much more opportunities, I nominate karkinase instead of myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
rainlover:

BALANCED BASED: let's assume you have a starting balance of $10k with a daily drawdown of $500

Now - you only breach the account if your balance reduces to $9,500.

I.e - even if you made some profits, but later lost it, your account remains active so long as it doesn't get to $9,500.

EQUITY BASED: let's assume you have a starting balance of $10k with a daily drawdown of $500

Your drawdown counts begins from the highest equity attained within that day.

Equity means: Opening balance + floating profit and loss

Eg: you took some positions and your PNL got to $1000

This means that you have trades in profit and your equity would be $10k + $1k
That's $11k

Now here's the catch..

After reaching $11k and your trade(s) reverses , reducing your equity to $10,450 ($11k - 5%
)
You will lose the account because, you lost 5% of daily equity.

So in conclusion; if your account is equity based, just keep making profits and don't come down to -5% of whatever equity attained within that day.

Hope this helps

👍👍👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
It is funny how in this group, traders decide to look away from the obvious for reasons best known to them.

...you are considering someone who has won or has been given prop accounts in the recent past and is still unproven or is it someone who has openly admitted to psychological issues and discipline during trading or is it someone who is coming out of an unsettling situation or is it someone who has indirectly said that he does not trust his trading judgement these days or even someone, who keeps anticipating when he would place his trade.

Meanwhile, the likes of @peteregwu, @donsheddy @zonall and others, who are first and foremost, active in posting trade calls they take, then fairly and consistently profitable, are getting few mentions...make una dey play dey go.

@infofirst, much respect boss, I come in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Kmoney api weekend, anything for ur guy been a good digger,abi are u not?

Oga Kaybee, easy o, weekend don pass o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Still don't know y some people are nominating a chronical ACCT BLOWER just because u Wana know if he is real or not,we are know he is not real and he can't make even 2% ,so y u wan testrun him with someone hard earn money still baffle m

For the nomination,I am not nominating anyone until we see their performance from probably 2/3 previous competitions,it is not necessary dey make specific Target but atleast to know their actual performance/risk management,maybe we should hold on till this August end and den check the previous performance of those people they have been nominating,it is not all about getting acct but about not blowing it ANYHOW cos this is someone hard earn money which u can't just get and do it anyhow

PEACE ✌️

Apart from being a scammer sef , I no fit advice make we give give person wey no serious, join competition to test yourself he no gree join, how we won know whether that one na trader? I will rather give someone who has been testing himself and failing rather than person wey no serious.

On second part I think the giveaway is to commend effort , so rather than focusing on who will lose or not lose the account I think it should be focused on people that has been trying and trying cos at the end of the day losing an account is not the problem but losing it responsibly and making sure we learn from the mistake that leads to the losing of account.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
klinksd:
It is funny how in this group, traders decide to look away from the obvious for reasons best known to them.

...you are considering someone who has won or has been given prop accounts in the recent past and is still unproven or is it someone who has openly admitted to psychological issues and discipline during trading or is it someone who is coming out of an unsettling situation or is it someone who has indirectly said that he does not trust his trading judgement these days or even someone, who keeps anticipating when he would place his trade.

Meanwhile, the likes of @peteregwu, @donsheddy @zonall and others, who are first and foremost, active in posting trade calls they take, then fairly and consistently profitable, are getting few mentions...make una dey play dey go.

I respect your foresight, sir. Your input is highly valued. Boss Infofirst, I am sure, will weigh every suggestions, again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Petah:
I think the safety way for me oooo, just my own plan and belief, is to trade below your DD.
This is what I am planning to do.
If my DD is $500 on a $10k account. I tell myself I am only using $500 to trade per day and not $10k.
Then I divide the $500 by 4 = $125
For each trade I risk about 25-50 dollars.
I use the babypips position size calculator to get the lotsize I should use and how many pips.

I realized this after I lost my blueguardian $10k account I won as a giveaway on Twitter due to DD violation. I thought that when it gets to $500 for the day they will log me out till the next day, omo. When I couldn't place trade the following day. My eye clear. $10k account was sold for $87. I checked the price. He pain me gan.

Please note, that's my own plan on my risk management.

On point
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
To avoid DD being hit, calculate your daily (not overall) DD and make it your capital throughout.

Ignore to the original capitals of 100k, 10k etc.

This one too, QED!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Still don't know y some people are nominating a chronical ACCT BLOWER just because u Wana know if he is real or not,we are know he is not real and he can't make even 2% ,so y u wan testrun him with someone hard earn money still baffle m

For the nomination,I am not nominating anyone until we see their performance from probably 2/3 previous competitions,it is not necessary dey make specific Target but atleast to know their actual performance/risk management,maybe we should hold on till this August end and den check the previous performance of those people they have been nominating,it is not all about getting acct but about not blowing it ANYHOW cos this is someone hard earn money which u can't just get and do it anyhow

PEACE ✌️

that goes to show how some people think,,
known criminals and failures love to be given chances to prove themselves over those who are trying their best,,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
klinksd:

boss normally I wouldn't respond to you but I think I need to say this. you have the right to nominate who you want . allow others to do same.. that the person mostly nominated doesn't fit into your criteria doesn't mean they don't have right to be nominated by others.. besides, this thing is going to be done randomly.
I don't beg anyone to nominate me, and to be honest, I'm not even hopeful of winning. the fact that the winner has to be picked randomly has even reduce my expectations because I have never been a lucky person when it comes to anything that has to do with random selection..
whoever win, among the people you listed really deserves it.
who knows, you might even be the winner too.
let's not try to crucify others for nominating the person you don't fancy..

live and let live..
peace ✌️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:
As some pipish and mesish and vapish people are on full time to scam us on this thread. Some amazing folks are striving to bring rewarding information and offers to improve us here as a family. May those offers come tru.
Be on the look out.

So quick one, what can a $10k challenge giveaway do for you if you win it here randomly without any competition ? How long can you pass it? If you are to nominate someone to get the giveaway instead of yourself, who will you nominate here?
I nominate myself for the 10k challenge and I will not rush the account but take it slow and steady for atleast 2months
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
nzechu:
Where do we go from here. Up or down.

We will know after this coming week's candle. (Although I would preempt a buy)

Stay tuned

Witchcraftfx

What is Monthly saying? Is there a reason to believe price would visit that imbalance (below)?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
rainlover:
balance based isn't scam sir. Your account had daily equity drawdown rule.

Understand this: some accounts are balance based with daily equity drawdown rule.

I'm confused chief. The Fundednext challenge account clearly says "Balance based drawdown." I never saw the euity thing, is that part of the hidden rules. I was up 4k in floating profits, but I ended the position with a 2k loss and that's how I lost the account despite the balance drawdown not being up to 3%.

Is it as a result of the combination of the two?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
seeteazain:

You can state your opinions without being arrogant

But we are ignorant are we not?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:
Be on the look out.

Charly20.

He always says he's never ready just yet, but as long as there is no time limit to pass it... He'll do fine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Edd1e:
Balanced based will always supersedes Equity based firm. Choose wisely

Preach, sir. Them no know say rest of mind get levels

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
abham:
I nominate kozmicity, reserved trader with a lot of potential and always improving.

The guy has so much enthusiasm in trading and always strives to be the best. Recently his analysis has been top notch but his entries has been a bit off. Just like donsheddy, if he is given the account he will be more meticulous about taking trades I am confident he would guide the account judiciously to achieve withdrawal.

we can also see that his DQ was not as a result of conscious mistake.

Chief!!! shocked

Thank you for your honours, I didn't know you noticed me as I'm almost always an absentee grin

Thank you very much for believing in me, see motivation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
dottozil:

Apart from being a scammer sef , I no fit advice make we give give person wey no serious, join competition to test yourself he no gree join, how we won know whether that one na trader? I will rather give someone who has been testing himself and failing rather than person wey no serious.

On second part I think the giveaway is to commend effort , so rather than focusing on who will lose or not lose the account I think it should be focused on people that has been trying and trying cos at the end of the day losing an account is not the problem but losing it responsibly and making sure we learn from the mistake that leads to the losing of account.

klinksd:

Loaded posts.
Let me try to address some of them based on how I understand it. We both agreed on giving to someone who is trying and failing as long as such shows some level of seriousness and or trade responsibly.
You see those that lose and lose responsibly are the real IDAN. There are some things we do not know o. Those that comes out and tell us as it is should be respected. Just as @Pipsmarshall have been doing too. @Elliotwaveforec coming to say he lost the acct, @realone name it. They are real IDAN.
@donsheddy can attest to how many accounts he roasted too but he was responsible and determine with them. Make una wait for the full gist when @donsheddy finally get pay out.Una go hear the full story So when I kept showing interest when people lose acct. He get why. But I am not interested in whoever lose irresponsibly.
@peteregwu do not have interest in prop until lately and I strongly believe he has the fund to get accts.
I am not sure about @zonal. And as we are trying to support, we are basically supporting those with potentials and do not have the funds. @donsheddy have gotten some accts lately and it's understandable if he gets less mentions. Thou I do not believe in limiting how many accts one should have as the more the better. If someone gets better among us. He is able to come back and support us all.
@bigbasho @iluvbigyansh @animashaun2 @praiseGod4u @gabsonfx @Temmy @every other sponsor I can't remember now... We appreciate and may God continue to bless you all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
You have been improving and its difficult to ignore.

looking at current projections, this thread would hit +1k pages before the end of the year.

kozmicity:

Chief!!! shocked

Thank you for your honours, I didn't know you noticed me as I'm almost always an absentee grin

Thank you very much for believing in me, see motivation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
samfelly:

What is Monthly saying? Is there a reason to believe price would visit that imbalance (below)?
I don't really know for now, the asset is already playing out an earlier call for a bearish run https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/473#124615285

It's either it continues or it reverses. And the close of next week will determine
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Do not kill yourself if you are burning accounts. But blame your self if you are with us here and still burning accounts irresponsibly. Accept responsibility as well and blame not any one nor broker nor news when you hit the rocks.
The profitable traders today were once burning accounts here and there.
For the record..., I have burnt 2* $10k funded accts. 3* $100k funded accounts.

But I withdraw atleast $25k from the $100k accounts sha.. For the $10k acct... I no withdraw shishi
And now I know better. Will I do that again? No. I am sharing it so you can learn to avoid repeating same. He get why when I kept talking about risk management and psychology.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Charly20.

He always says he's never ready just yet, but as long as there is no time limit to pass it... He'll do fine.

My boss, I looked at the question and I just don't know what to answer.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Abham
BinaryRocks
BrightFuture48
Dmahn
Donsheddy
Dottozil
Elliotwaveforec
Emmizay12
Fibonacci88
Greatcheer
Hassan50
Karkinase
Kaybee7000
Kozmicity
Lanshile
Metrolane
Nzechu
OfficialP
Petah
Pipsmarshall
Rainlover
Realone
Rhynoemmie
Riverrun
Seeteazin
Tenifayo23
EASYLIFE4US

These 27 names are going into the random selection process shortly.

I no see who nominate @charly20 yet nor @samfelly... In the next one hour.. 9pm naija time.. We will use an auto random picker to select that winner.

If any one wins and wish to pass it to another person or another random winner. It will be allowed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:
Do not kill yourself if you are burning accounts. But blame your self if you are with us here and still burning accounts irresponsibly. Accept responsibility as well and blame not any one nor broker nor news when you hit the rocks.
The profitable traders today were once burning accounts here and there.
For the record..., I have burnt 2* $10k funded accts. 3* $100k funded accounts.

And now I know better. Will I do that again? No. I am sharing it so you can learn to avoid repeating same. He get why when I kept talking about risk management and psychology.

Omoh 🥺🥺🥺😳😳😲😲😯😯😮😮😦😦😧😧
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:
Abham
BinaryRocks
BrightFuture48
Dmahn
Donsheddy
Dottozil
Elliotwaveforec
Emmizay12
Fibonacci88
Greatcheer
Hassan50
Karkinase
Kaybee7000
Kozmicity
Lanshile
Metrolane
Nzechu
OfficialP
Petah
Pipsmarshall
Rainlover
Realone
Rhynoemmie
Riverrun
Seeteazin
Tenifayo23
EASYLIFE4US

I no see who nominate @charly20 yet nor @samfelly... In the next one hour.. 9pm naija time.. We will use an auto random picker to select that winner.

If any one wins and wish to pass it to another person or another random winner. It will be allowed.

I nominated charly20
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:

Kozmicity and officialp did me the honor.

I nominate samfelly because he is just as resilient towards growth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Charly20.

Oh just now

charly20:

Thank you.

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin Considering no time limit. You ought to be ready boss mi. But what do I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
abham:
You have been improving and its difficult to ignore.

looking at current projections, this thread would hit +1k pages before the end of the year.

1k is mental... grin
But they say forex is a scam.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
charly20:

Thank you.

You did it all by yourself. No need to thank me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
infofirst:

Oh just now

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin Considering no time limit. You ought to be ready boss mi. But what do I know

I should be. It gives me room to breathe

I know, I said it. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
charly20:

Kozmicity and officialp did me the honor.

I nominate samfelly because he is just as resilient towards growth.

I must have omitted that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.