Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461003 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Davigle:
Overall, here's my market review for eurusd, I am bearish on this nucca. Apologies to all that may go through my analysis, I am feeling lazy to type so I only annotated my charts. Pls fellow ICT brodas / elders, do well to scrutinized, correct and direct me in the right part, so that I can grow up to be like you guys...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tenifayo23: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Congratulations to the winner. Once again, thanks to our amiable boss. May God continue to enrich your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
peteregwu:
I do appreciate those pointing me out for good. But I don't need anything from anyone. I just want to concentrate on some account I have on ground. I don't need any other addition to it. Thanks a lot and God bless yall.

Well, we need something from you, sir. Tell Infofirst make he run the remaining 28 names for random picker make you run $5k prop account (that's running a 50% promo) for the winner πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
samfelly:

Well, we need something from you, sir. Tell Infofirst make he run the remaining 28 names for random picker make you run $5k prop account (that's running a 50% promo) for the winner πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Oga Sam, e sora ooo, weekend don pass woo...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
samfelly:

Funny dude! But I don't need to tell or direct anyone on how he/she should run their money. Precise, we have others that can table their own suggestions to whosoever is running the programme. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
PraiseGod4u:
We rise by lifting others..

Goodluck to us all

You can say that again, chief

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
India the world’s third-largest crude importer, although the country raised cheaoer Russian oil but the minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Hardeep Singh Puri says they not to be overly dependent Russian oil. "India doesn’t get over dependent on anyone". said Singh Puri in CNBC.
Oil price last week is wavy, the price drop low 78.04 ad rise to 80.18 in three hours.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Marshmallow1000(m): 1:16am On Aug 28, 2023
greatcheer:

hmm try to understand this balance based draw down cos I was depending on it and still chop disqualification with maven prop. I was waiting for trades to retrace unto say balanced based by the neck me with their dq email.
some say its when you close ur trades.
I think this balanced based is a trap

Thanks for the info. Sometimes all this prop firm rules sef the English just tire me. Azin ehn at least they should use a lay man grammar nevertheless thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Guys,i want to buy a 50k challenge account,please where can i get it at the best price?my budget is $250

Bro abeg before you buy a 50k challenge account try small first like 5k or 10k, doing that you will be able to purchase more incase you blow the first one, and if you pass and hopefully withdraw use it to buy the 50k.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:
Na wa o. This is just plain ignorance being displayed publicly.
Balance-based is not marketing gimmick or anything. Na una no understand basic calculations and understanding.

Balanced-based: Lets assume you have $10000 + running trades of 200$...

Your balance is $10000 while ur equity is $10200 running through the following day.

For Balance based; your DD will be $500 (5% of 10000)

Meaning you could lose your running profit of ( $200 + $500 your DD) to violate

Equity Based: Using the scenario above.

Your DD for the following day will be $510 (5% of $10200)

So your total loss should not go more than $510.. including ur running trades.

This case... You are running $200 in profit... So u can only lose $310 more to violate.

Lol, bro wetin you explain here sef confuse you, it reminds me of those students wey they do too know for school then, answer 3 them go answer 5, if you have running trades of $200 and you lost it 10k balance minus 200 , how you take hit DD?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2023
Lanshile:

Infofirst I want to follow this cos of it were up to me I can't afford the 10k account so I want to trade the account with this process or the account should be made public for every FTA member to see the progress I make
Thanks a lot once again infofirst

Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Lanshile:

I still don't know what to say i swear to God
I joined the TFT Competition so as to win a 10k account so as to add it to the 5k I just bought but as I was in 5 percent I lost hope but I'm happy with this
Ive never been lucky before in life but I'm really happy
All thanks to God that created infofirst, thanks to infofirst for this and all thanks to people who always motivate me in this group
congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Lanshile:

Infofirst I want to follow this cos of it were up to me I can't afford the 10k account so I want to trade the account with this process or the account should be made public for every FTA member to see the progress I make
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Davigle:

Going into September, seasonal tendency suggests bearish USD. Therefore, I'm expecting dxy to take out the buyside at 105-ish for September's monthly PO3.

In the same view, I expect GU and EU to hold out price in this current discount array (An OB on EU and GU daily TF).

I'm tracking USD strength using dxy, usdcad, usdchf and usdjpy. All of them having buyside to tag.

Be safe! smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Congratulation to the winner, you go do well.

infofirst:
Random winner generated as announced.
Congratulations to the winner... @Lanshile....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2023
dottozil:

Lol, bro wetin you explain here sef confuse you, it reminds me of those students wey they do too know for school then, answer 3 them go answer 5, if you have running trades of $200 and you lost it 10k balance minus 200 , how you take hit DD?

Go back to that post. This time, read slowly and marinate on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Lanshile:

Congrats bro. You will do great.

@Infofirst, you are doing well Boss. Keep soaring high. πŸ™Œ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Your analysis be clean like kozmicity just that yours is more detailed to ICT annotation.

Just to add a little, once price hit the MN premium array, we see a mmsm on the weekly i.e price is now seeking the sell side of the curve.

Also we can see the fvg/bisi in the discount of the new range weekly, its c.e has been traded through where price closed below it. Once price closed below/above the c.e of a fvg, it has been invalidated and when pda,s on the buyside or sell side of the curve are not respected, market has turned.

Do you look at Open float to determine macro level of price?

Davigle:
Overall, here's my market review for eurusd, I am bearish on this nucca. Apologies to all that may go through my analysis, I am feeling lazy to type so I only annotated my charts. Pls fellow ICT brodas / elders, do well to scrutinized, correct and direct me in the right part, so that I can grow up to be like you guys...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2023
zonall:

NZDUSD is still bearish on the M15, M30 timeframes , am still holding.

Brief bullish pullbacks are expected en-route the final TP of 0.5774.

I will commence a bullish u-turn at 0.5774 level to 0.5978 for a haul of 204 pips, entry parameters will be made at proximal levels.

A lovely, pipful week ahead to everyone. πŸ₯‚

...market structure is adjusting for a more optimal entry, trade closed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2023
saintfaculty:

Hello there,

Greetings, my friend!

The noted levels play a crucial role within the market dynamics. Many traders, including myself, have observed that these levels hold significant importance as price often reacts by initiating substantial movementsβ€”either reversing its course or furthering the prevailing trend.

Referring to PWH, PWL, PDL, PDH, PML, and PMH, these represent the high and low points of past weeks, days, and months. These areas tend to harbor considerable liquidity. Frequently, price gravitates toward these regions, clearing the existing liquidity before making substantial shifts. Consequently, these are the levels that dominate my attention and guide most of my trading decisions.

Similar principles extend to HOW and LOW, even encompassing HOM and LOM. The concept of HOW/LOW was introduced, perhaps by Jeffery Benson, although I can't confirm. Nonetheless, it dawned on me that these levels (HOW/LOW) command substantial respect from price movements.

My trading approach hinges on patiently awaiting price action to reach these critical levels and to demonstrate a reversal structure within these zones before I contemplate executing trades. I am also vigilant for chart and candlestick patterns, and on occasion, Fair Value gaps, order blocks, and ICT concepts. When these patterns align, particularly in proximity to or within those key levels, price tends to react or reverse.

My toolkit further incorporates the utilization of the Fibonacci retracement tool. Let me illustrate:

Considering the attached GBPUSD 15-minute timeframe (TF) image, I exercised patience as I waited for price to retrace to the (0.5-0.618) Fibonacci retracement range. I identified a double top pattern within my specified interest zone. Subsequently, I entered a selling position, with one of my take profits set at the -0.272 Fibonacci extension level. Upon closer inspection, you'll discern that these events unfolded around the HOW, which subsequently led to a pronounced price decline.

In a nutshell, the greater the confluence of factors supporting a trade, the more favorable the outcome tends to be. This encapsulates the essence of my trading strategy, centered around these pivotal levels. I trust this provides an additional layer of insight to complement your existing knowledge. Until then, take care!

Sir, I understood roughly about 70% of what you said here, but omo!!!

Your English and Diction is just Next Level sir.

Still a newbie and some of these trading jargons are just Craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy. But thanks anyways for explaining in details sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:
Random winner generated as announced.
Congratulations to the winner... @Lanshile....

Congratulations Lanshile .....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:
Na wa o. This is just plain ignorance being displayed publicly.
Balance-based is not marketing gimmick or anything. Na una no understand basic calculations and understanding.

Balanced-based: Lets assume you have $10000 + running trades of 200$...

Your balance is $10000 while ur equity is $10200 running through the following day.

For Balance based; your DD will be $500 (5% of 10000)

Meaning you could lose your running profit of ( $200 + $500 your DD) to violate

Equity Based: Using the scenario above.

Your DD for the following day will be $510 (5% of $10200)

So your total loss should not go more than $510.. including ur running trades.

This case... You are running $200 in profit... So u can only lose $310 more to violate.

The bible even said in all their getting, get understanding...

The problem is the way people just conclude, we are never wrong, others are the one who are wrong... Saying Balance based is a gimmick , I just weak jare..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Look for buys on gbpusd and eurusd this morning!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2023
Every hustler got his pay day.. another day another week to get that bag πŸ’°πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2023
Lanshile:

I joined the TFT Competition so as to win a 10k account so as to add it to the 5k I just bought but as I was in 5 percent I lost hope but I'm happy with this
All thanks to God that created infofirst, thanks to infofirst for this and all thanks to people who always motivate me in this group
congratulations boss. I'm glad you won. and thank for honouring me by nominating me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Gu and him brothers don dey print rubbish this early morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....
Well i won't be tempted by this bull move for now we wait....

First point of interest 1.26250
That news on Friday skipping 1.26800 naim be the headache now... We wait to see if they will test it....

But all in all...
I'm selling below 1.25920...

Or above 1.26600

Which ever comes first....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Congrats @Lanshile
More wins🍾🍾

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2023
We go again this week

Our victory is guaranteed ✊
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:

Make I digest this

Congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Lanshile:

Congrats bro, even with ur explanation on how to go about it, the picker selected rightly...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Week 6 Of Challenge

Gbpusd sold this morning

Entry 1.26015
Tp 1.25310
Sl 1.26450

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:

Go back to that post. This time, read slowly and marinate on it.

Boss, you get strength, you explained the Balance and Equity based thing clearly and even better than I would have...

But you see we human beings, our ego no just get limit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.