Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460965 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
This meshpips scam matter go soon reach 50 pages
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
This issue no suppose hard...
It's simple...
We have alot of unproven materials out there that is why we want any material sold here to be tested and trusted....
That way anyone looking for proven knowledge can always visit fta...
If fta becomes a den for selling unproven material...
Fta wont be different from every where other platform....
FTA wont stand out...
This place is suppose to be a home for all forex traders and we are meant to be family...
Where we share idea and help each other out....
Even prop firm test traders to be sure they know how to trade before giving them account....
If you want to manage an account we need prove...
I believe meshpips is not the only trader that have been called out in this thread but his case is just unique because after a while he will resurface again trying to sell or asking for accounts.....
If you want FTA to believe your systems whoever is selling should come with prove....
Real time passed challenges....
Participate in competitions held using your system so we all can see how effective the system is ..
Don't come here posting trades that are in profit without posting those in reds....
This matter no suppose hard...
Not until a Million person is scammed before we call out someone showing scamming trait....
Only one scammed person is more than enough.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
FTA in the past faced something more challenging and is still here, FTA will still remain.

If meshpip scams anyone here, other than trading someone else's account and eventually blew it, I will call that person out myself.

@Feshizzy, NL notified you of your dm, but not dropping in my mail.
@Infofirst and Feshizzy, meshpips promised me he will no longer ask anyone to give him an account to trade again or try to sell anything to anyone here - any of that will be on any other platform outside FTA. From what I know, he is working hard to come up with a branded and maiden model. I will try and see how one can support him to achieve that goal. The majority of the people calling him name here for his attempt to sell one thing or the other would still go on mt4 market to purchase those advertised unproven indicators, if they fail, I wonder if the sellers would be tagged scammers too.

This is our very own, I'm hoping that he will diligently improve on his system to completion so that he may brand it as his, and eventually sell it to the public. How else would one profit from his/her brain work?

FTA in the past according to my findings has unanimously frown at such endeavors , I can remember in one thread you came out to call someone out.

The fact that people are selling failed systems out there doesn't mean we should and how long will this continue people has been scammed many times because of this moreover this is meant to be an interactive thread where we come together share ideas, alot has been gained freely on this thread, different from mt4 or anywhere else, if you can't give your ideas freely prove to us that your ideas work first then we know what to do. Well since he has promised to change I hope so. One love

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

E shock me o, except Pipsmarshall get evidence say no bi today the account landed on his lap

We've not finished eating the violence boss gabson has cooked, you're already cooking another one for pipsmarshall..

A whole marshall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Meshpips you sef try change
I don't think all is well with you o
With all this negative mentions - you aiint bothered?

Hmm. Boss @infofirst @feshizzy don't you think meshpips could be battling depression and frustration? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Or he probably has huge financial burden/debt that's affecting his psychology/mental health?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tbh, if I was a judge in this matter....

This evidence on meshpips is too weak abeg

Criminal matter is beyond all reasonable doubt.

You are accusing him of fraud.

On the other hand, his behaviour shows that he has a lot of confidence in his system, even though, we have not seen the result of the system.

My two cents....let oga work on his system in silence and come back with actual results.

Even scientists fail several times before they succeed

Nothing wrong with coming to the forum and saying, I was wrong with my assumptions about my system

I failed here , here and there.

Dyson failed over 5,000 times before he got it right with his vacuum cleaner.https://www.entrepreneur.com/leadership/james-dyson-created-5127-versions-of-a-product-that-failed/424645

If Meshpips genuinely traded and lost the money, he doesn't owe anybody nothing unless you guys signed an agreement that it was a loan or that he will refund the money if he loses it.

I am speaking from a strictly legal basis. Not based on opinion or emotion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Prove it now and he will instantly refund you......

God no go shame us. undecided

This particular issue,
The whole exchange thread is aware,
Even a mod had to intervene on the issue,
It was that serious.

The mata long and evidence surplus
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter
https://twitter.com/maventrading?s=21&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Maven discord link
https://discord.com/invite/maven

Ekesoft/ supremefx affiliate link https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

Done boss mi.

You rock

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Geovanni412:
Tbh, if I was a judge in this matter....

This evidence on meshpips is too weak abeg

Criminal matter is beyond all reasonable doubt.

You are accusing him of fraud.

On the other hand, his behaviour shows that he has a lot of confidence in his system, even though, we have not seen the result of the system.

My two cents....let oga work on his system in silence and come back with actual results.

Even scientists fail several times before they succeed

Nothing wrong with coming to the forum and saying, I was wrong with my assumptions about my system

I failed here , here and there.

Dyson failed over 5,000 times before he got it right with his vacuum cleaner.https://www.entrepreneur.com/leadership/james-dyson-created-5127-versions-of-a-product-that-failed/424645

If Meshpips genuinely traded and lost the money, he doesn't owe anybody nothing unless you guys signed an agreement that it was a loan or that he will refund the money if he loses it.

I am speaking from a strictly legal basis. Not based on opinion or emotion.

We don't understand where you fall bro, are you for or against.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
rhynoemmie:
usdjpy
So far the price action has been moving well. Iā€™m expecting a bearish dollar in the near future.

Another confluence is the usdchf chart. By adding a bit of mathematics just to make it seem more interesting, the distance from current price to intended POI is between 70-80pips, this is for both pairs.

If both sells align, it will boost my confidence going into the trade.
Even their RSI is a bit matching

When I had given up and closed with 20pips, it webt ahead and did 70.
No wam sha.. nothing spoil
We move

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
rainlover:
Meshpips you sef try change
I don't think all is well with you o
With all this negative mentions - you aiint bothered?

Hmm. Boss @infofirst @feshizzy don't you think meshpips could be battling depression and frustration? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Or he probably has huge financial burden/debt that's affecting his psychology/mental health?

I think I have an idea but the evidence with me is just one. Only if I have a medical report, I will have mention it here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Waiting for you at the top.
Welcome you to the ride down

Still watching closely

Buyside liquidity has been presented itself
Make market no shock me last last

We wait and snipe.
No need to rush

@zonall hope you weren't violated by market movements today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
This is just my point......A lot here calling him scammers are doing so NOT because they can prove anything against him beyond reasonable doubt OR that they have a personal encounter with this man; but because Mr A has concluded that he is a scammer, then I have to agree he is what he is called.

We will trash this out today, and so be it.....if he has scammed anyone here - he has collected money from you and did not use it for the initial and agreed intention, say it NOW or remain silent forever.

I have a question for you , people on telegram or Twitter that posts screenshots of winning trades and keep telling you they are pros till you give them your account or pay them to trade for you and end up blowing the account are they scammers or not ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Think

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
This is just my point......A lot here calling him scammers are doing so NOT because they can prove anything against him beyond reasonable doubt OR that they have a personal encounter with this man; but because Mr A has concluded that he is a scammer, then I have to agree he is what he is called.

We will trash this out today, and so be it.....if he has scammed anyone here - he has collected money from you and did not use it for the initial and agreed intention, say it NOW or remain silent forever.

Going by this your new found logic,
Then Saxy4c is a saint,
And you owe him an apology as well.

So until meshpips becomes a large scale criminal like saxy before we can call him out?

So the money lost under deceit holds no grounds?
Lol, there are people in CID and panti that would explain this investment scheme with you very well.

I would let the 3 members he has scammed bring evidence forward,
If that's not enough, i would bring forth other members,

I won't speak on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
No b meshpips. He go shock you that's fronting for him eventually. Person wey I don admonish like a baby. No b shocker he eventually gave me. As if that was not enough, he went ahead to give me back to back

We are gathering evidence.

Meshpips wey talk say fta na toxic relationship. But he came later as a ICU doctor and pastor. You think I am only ranting. He get why.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:

Going by this your new found logic,
Then Saxy4c is a saint,
And you owe him an apology as well.

So until meshpips becomes a large scale criminal like saxy before we can call him out?

So the money lost under deceit holds no grounds?
Lol, there are people in CID and panti that would explain this investment scheme with you very well.

I would let the 3 members he has scammed bring evidence forward,
If that's not enough, i would bring forth other members,

I won't speak on their behalf.

I wonder o, I can't even imagine me paying someone that claims to be a pro and ends up blowing the account, he should now tell me he dint scam me, then MBA forex and the likes aren't scammers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
When they trade your account and fail, have they scam you?

If you give me 100k to start a business like say farming which I believe we could gain from and share profit, but failed; did I scam you?

You are mixing it up, me giving you and account or money on the bases of trial is different from giving you an account as a result of the proofs you
claimed to have and have shown me which happened to be false proofs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

E shock me o, except Pipsmarshall get evidence say no bi today the account landed on his lap

No b today o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
When they trade your account and fail, have they scam you?

If you give me 100k to start a business like say farming which I believe we could gain from and share profit, but failed; did I scam you?

You forgot to include meshpips VAP is 100% fail proof and 100% sure trades
With win rate guaranteed.

At that point he is providing a service,
If you give me a product to deliver from point A to B,
And it never gets to B as promised,
What would you call that?

See there's enough logic to go around on this,
I'm waiting for the victims to come forward.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
On today's episode of Market no send your papa

This week is nfp week
Stay safe cool

Son of man will rest

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Not everyone who have been wronged by meshpip will keep the proof till this very day.

If the victims show up and meshpip acknowledges them, thats enough proof.

I don't think most or some of the victims will keep proof till this day cos some may have moved on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sl hit on eurusd sells two loss this week so I'll be very cautious and trade less according to the plan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Ha bro, Saxy own na another level, you know. I found and reached out to the exact owner of the account he was displaying its investor, which he knew nothing about Saxy...you know all these.....we can't be going back there.

As for meshpips, let the 4 scammed come out, he will refund them and that will be it. You know meshpips has been a member here at early stage, I guess he lost it at some points but he will be right. Don't let's kick a man who is already down.

Good you are trying to help him. No need to demand for evidence again. I will attach a screenshot that meshpips admitted to owning many investors. I know he is reading all posts here. Just help him clear those investors after he list them here and he can be on his feet again. Also get him a brand new challenge account so he can stop posting the current challenge that is not his own and also against prop firm rules.

And he should come out and clear his name. But like I said.. He will dash you shocker sooner or later. No b meshpips..... A poor man that's arrogant.. I dey wonder what he will do when he bounce again. grin grin grin grin. And I hope you will use the good time with him to sch him about life.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
OfficialP:
Not everyone who have been wronged by meshpip will keep the proof till this very day.

If the victims show up and meshpip acknowledges them, thats enough proof.

I don't think most or some of the victims will keep proof till this day cos some may have moved on.

Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.