Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465572 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Winnerrrr(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
karkinase:
He who leaves to run today leaves to fight another day.. Market dun too use me do jangolova..
10% reached @infofirst

Congrats bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Meshpips was just over confident, and as a man with family who would be more money focused - he pushed himself beyond measures while trading. This led to his predicament last year which I would not have to divulge further. And since I recently came back here and saw all those saga, I called his line to understand the situation and had some empathy. Life throws shade, it's OK.

I blame him for trading for people or asking people money to trade, cos it mostly does not end well.

Meshpips, ask those who have called you names here and have shamed you with allegations that you are a scammer or that you have scammed them, to come forward. Let me refund them.

Again, Meshpips has scammed you, prove it and I will refund you now. OR keep quiet forever.

Cc ejosh4

Shey info still dey untop this mata?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
FEHIZZY vs Elliot part 2 loading!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter
https://twitter.com/maventrading?s=21&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Maven discord link
https://discord.com/invite/maven

Ekesoft/ supremefx affiliate link https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

Done, I'm following only ekesoft's and maven handle on Twitter. Is the discord a most join in order to participate in the giveaway?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Stop beating about the bush! If you were scammed by him, prove it and get refunded.

If he traded for you and the account got liquidated, he didn't scam you, the markets did. Use your brain to trade with your money.

Is that what you tell your clients too?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don't know if this is too late

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Stop beating about the bush! If you were scammed by him, prove it and get refunded.

If he traded for you and the account got liquidated, he didn't scam you, the markets did. Use your brain to trade with your money.

Nawa o, if na this way of thinking everyone get, FTA no go last , well m not surprised if them put 100 for one place make them tell them say na nairaland b this out of that 100 we go see 1 person wey go say na lie say na Facebook, everybody with im thinking sha.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:

Is that what you tell your clients too?
Youre: mad! Did I tell you I gat clients?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I swear i had no idea that news will be released today shocked, cry,please app can i get to send me notification of news,their time of release,what they stand for and the direction they will move the market if positive or negative?
https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar

They have even added 7minutes countdown to the red news folder especially to warn you in advance ahead of time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
dottozil:

Nawa o, if na this way of thinking everyone get, FTA no go last , well m not surprised if them put 100 for one place make them tell them say na nairaland b this out of that 100 we go see 1 person wey go say na lie say na Facebook, everybody with im thinking sha.

We all can't think the same way, we aren't zombies! Are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
The problem is that they release such kind of news almost everyday.they will release read folder news everday till friday.,this will disrupt my trading.but i know is for my good.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar

They have even added 7minutes countdown to the red news folder especially to warn you ahead of time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

We all can't think the same way, we aren't zombies! Are we?

So we should all keep watching till he scams someone and wait for someone who will pay the person

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
The problem is that they release such kind of news almost everyday.they will release read folder news everday till friday.,this will disrupt my trading.but i know is for my good.
Make your sight is always on long term time frame if you ever plan on trading the news. Don't be caught off guard gazing at short term time frame

Beware of end of trend of long term time frame

Also beware of reversal.

NB: long term TF weekly and monthly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter
https://twitter.com/maventrading?s=21&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Maven discord link
https://discord.com/invite/maven

Ekesoft/ supremefx affiliate link https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

Done 👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

I bi technicalist like you. And ma technicals cover fundamental. Since the day someone said to me that fundamental is to hasten price faster for technicals to balance, is the day I married technical o cheesy

💯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
So no one has been scammed by meshpips and I've been hearing scammer scammer for years now on top one person.

You were scammed by him, come out and get settled by gabsonfx and no one has come out. Oga o.

Yet again,
You are in the wrong side of history for the 4th time here

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kaybee7000:
FEHIZZY vs Elliot part 2 loading!!!

The dude doesn't ever learn,
I don't know what his problem his.

Him elliot no dey gree wave,
Always looking for trouble instead of looking for trading setups.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
So he is no more a scammer, now a potential scammer or scammer to be.......

Meshpips depends only on FX to survive, if he strived to obtain knowledge and information, and decides to sell it on any platform including FTA, or decides to publish a book on it in order to sell and realize some profits....does that make him a scammer or a potential scammer?

Like someone said you've been away for too long so you might not know what's up, no one is saying he shouldn't sell his whatever but doing so without a verified track record is absurd and what has he done with the ones he has sold in the past?but since you are prepared to vouch for him anytime problem sup, maybe we should leave him then, I believe you are capable, and should incase any other person decides to follow in his foot steps and sell there stuffs too if it goes wrong we will call you again since you are the one opening the door for this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
I'll stop with this 2 names first

ejosh4
And
optimisticgondy

Let them come out and claim their refunds.

Meshpips your messiah has arrive.

Btw, meshpips can never scam me,
I don't even recognise him as a trader,
He has been shout trade explorer for almost 5 years and yet has refused to post one,
He hasn't even participated in any competitions,
Neither do we see any trade calls

So what exactly makes meshpips a trader? I am yet to find out myself.

He just make noise and brag over nothing to galvanise potential clients,
Some he has been successfully with, others has run away.

Every information that meshpips uses, he gets it for free,
Now a self acclaimed boastful arrogant criminal has information and his selling it for 5,000 and sending his referral link as well.
And you tell me its okay?
On what grounds is that even okay?
For an information that is already in public domain?
For an information that the prop was even looking for marketing as well.

See is no where such action would ever be accepted,
Selling information that is not propriety is criminal in the eye of the law.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
karkinase:
He who leaves to run today leaves to fight another day.. Market dun too use me do jangolova..
10% reached @infofirst

Bad guyy👏👏👏

Congratulations, I pray say you go withdraw tire from this account when you get it from infofirst.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
So he is no more a scammer, now a potential scammer.......

Meshpips depends only on FX to survive, if he strived to obtain knowledge and information, and decides to sell it on any platform including FTA, or decides to publish a book on it in order to sell and realize some profits....does that make him a scammer or a potential scammer?

oga so you were not informed when he was claiming 100% strategy?
and willing to sell it to any available buyers?

you and I knows there is nothing like 100% winning strategy in this Business.
if he advertise it religiously and willing to sell it to any available guillibe newbie, what does that make him?

the fact that he tried to scam alot of people of which he failed most time doesn't exempt him from being a scammer

you were not around this year when someone he scammed in crypto thread traced him down here....
imagine someone used your online wallet to receive a payment instead of sending the money to the owner you quickly used the money to trade fx and lost large part of it..
is that not a questionable behavior?

mr Gabsonfx2, you are a respectable figure here. you have. good reputation and alot of new traders here look up to you.
why do you want to stain your white cloth?
why do you want to roll in the mud with a pig?
why? in a bid to have a contrary opinion, you risk Lossing your excellent online reputation..

something u spend years building..

is this really worth it??.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
So he is no more a scammer, now a potential scammer or scammer to be.......

this old fool follow pursue people wey come here try sell strategy or signal but today now nothing wrong with am because hin friend dey involved grin grin grin

ah nigeria cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:

Yet again,
You are in the wrong side of history for the 4th time here
Fuckkkboff werey, trolling an individual for years has become a full-time job for you. You get problem you no know.

You wey you dey do well, you still blow $1000 account. What makes you different from me.

Suegbe detective!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:

He has been shout trade explorer for almost 5 years and yet has refused to post one,

Now a self acclaimed boastful arrogant criminal has information and his selling it for 5,000 and sending his referral link as well.

This same guy came here to mock me for trading demo and I funded a live account and shared the result that same month or thereabouts. He has mocked so many of us when we were down, he has equally shot stray bullets at infofirst wey no do am anything for this forum.

It's been at least 3 months now, I can still show my account history but he has none.

Na this guy una want make I pity?
Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
So no one has been scammed by meshpips and I've been hearing scammer scammer for years now on top one person.

You were scammed by him, come out and get settled by gabsonfx and no one has come out. Oga o.

Bandwagon effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
In case you never get the update, meshpips no be better person grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
AK284:
Meshpips is incorrigible
He cannot be changed,he may be smart but not intelligent.
I believe he cannot be changed,his fraudulent actions and intent are very clear here.
If anyone wants to try,then good luck to that person.

friendbee:
I feel your pain. someone is trying to clear the mesh mess. let give him a chance.

Aswear. Today make me believe the adage some elders dey throw around. The adage goes like this; "As thief get who dey crucify am, na so e still get who dey save am."

I sincerely wish for Meshpips to turn a new, good leaf and we all frolick along. Life is too short to want to be charging your fellow struggling traders for, a seemingly, little information and quickly rise in financial status

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
kozmicity:

Bad guyy👏👏👏

Congratulations, I pray say you go withdraw tire from this account when you get it from infofirst.
Amen 🙏 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:
I'll stop with this 2 names first

ejosh4
And
optimisticgondy

Let them come out and claim their refunds.

Meshpips your messiah has arrive.

You're a stupid charlatan! When did you become a lawyer? You made your explorer public, you still blow the account.

No be you say 60% DD is good and I told you no; you argued with me so they you blow the account

How can a sane trader say 60% DD is normal? We hat an idiot you are!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
seeteazain:

Bandwagon effect
Really bandwagon effect! I call it 'Zombeeism'

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.