Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460805 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You need to see our chats. Meshpips is just overconfident and boastful, he does not mean he is not part of us here since how long now. Thank God you said wannabe, but trust me he will not be.

Boss with all the vawulence since ,I am happy he is getting acct atleast all the noise and suspense will rest ,am sure if he gets his personal acct now and trading his acct,people will stop suspecting him even if another moniker is used to defraud next time,we can face the moniker although" imi Tintin leti awo gbegiri,Toba kuro loju,kole kuro lokan" Look for Yoruba translator 😂😂😂

Tenks for reviving him once again and pls @all ,let move on abeg

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2023
infofirst:

Maybe we are going to 100pages. Let me let you know that one of the aim of those people is to see FTA exist no more or unattractive and only if we gave in since, you will not possibly be here today asking questions. The battle is more than what you think.

@jameselias I stand with you

dont mind these fools wey no know how talk take start
everybody wan form contrarian as dem dey do for twitter
if nobody fight this guy and people like am this thread for don close sinceeee

from 2012 till 2023 different people get issue with one person... more than ten yrs

check every FTA thread, people drag am. every fking year.. but one idiot (and hin bunch of senseless minions) suddenly wake up today think say e wan whitewash am grin grin

dozens of people don fight am try stop am from doing hin nonsense

some of them like naijababe, honerico1 and co even try coddle am but as snake wey e be, e still bite them

many of them dozens of people wey fight this guy don move on tey tey forget nairaland many don become big traders, others don build careers. still this man wey don almost clock 50 dey here dey do nonsense and hin fellow gray hair agbaya dey use am try score points due to jealousy..

omo.. what a waste of old age grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

Okay, I hereby pledge never to talk about VAP™ here on Nairaland again .

I don't have any plan of training any Nairalander on the use of VAP™

I won't be soliciting for accounts here on Nairaland.

And I apologize to all who have a said that my words were hurtful to them.

Okay, if there is still anyone unhappy with me, kindly let me know the reason so that I can apologize.

Tor he don even apologize pls let this slide @all

Wish u success in ur journey bro,pls if u get access to humbletrader,tell him to come back to NL,I personally miss him o

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Achemz(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2023
As a big brother that you're, we wish you success.

Anytime anybody surface on FTA with deceit to scam here, I hope we fight it together.
meshpips:

Okay, if there is still anyone unhappy with me, kindly let me know the reason so that I can apologize.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2023
realone12:
kendoschurrle you don speak the truth everyone has been avoiding..

🤣🤣 our former oga is not really interested in saving meshpips ... he is just mad about our boss infofirst influence on the current FTA members.

tell me how we no go follow infofirst.
it's practically impossible not to love infofirst..

I notice our former oga always take the opposite of all infofirst opinion..

even when Elliottwaveforec fought infofirst, as usual, our former oga jump in Elliottwaveforec's defend..

we can now see the pattern clearly 🤣🤣🤣

my man ! you don see am nah

dem think say people no get eyes abi wetin?

the guy na attention seeker.. so when e see people getting attention naturally body dey pepper am die

e fit do anything for attention. when e dey answer pipsbasketting na so e dey deactivate dey come back too because clout na drug for am very shameless person

e no send meshpips. just like meshpips no send the people wey e dey fight inforfirst to mentor the other day all of them na ulterior motive

but God punish dem for this one because them dey try attack the one person wey hin hand clean die for this place grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
kendoschurrle:

dont mind these fools wey no know how talk take start
everybody wan form contrarian as dem dey do for twitter
if nobody fight this guy and people like am this thread for don close sinceeee

from 2012 till 2023 different people get issue with one person... more than ten yrs

check every FTA thread, people drag am. every fking year.. but one idiot (and hin bunch of senseless minions) suddenly wake up today think say e wan whitewash am grin grin

dozens of people don fight am try stop am from doing hin nonsense

some of them like naijababe, honerico1 and co even try coddle am but as snake wey e be, e still bite them

many of them dozens of people wey fight this guy don move on tey tey forget nairaland many don become big traders, others don build careers. still this man wey don almost clock 50 dey here dey do nonsense and hin fellow gray hair agbaya dey use am try score points due to jealousy..

omo.. what a waste of old age grin grin grin grin

Boss pls let it slide na beg I dey beg pls and @realoney guy abeg let us move on pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Jameselias:
#gabson
give meshpip your 100k funded next account

Support the movement with this hashtag
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

I've got no issues with you
I hope you achieve all ur endeavors

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Lanshile:
The uniqueness of this group is that everyone is doing the same thing in a different way hoping to get the same result
Donsheddy doesn't trade the same way as karkinase and Charly 20 won't trade like Realone12
What I don't like about mesh is the way he thinks everyone just have to accept his vap and the way he tries to cause rift all around
I want mesh to be acting his age
You are not a kid anymore
You are twice as old as some guys on here
If you are 48 years as you claim I'm just 58 percent of your age
Act like a father
Nobody hate you
I always praise you sometimes if vap delivers but you quickly termed it into something else
Gabsonfx if you offset meshpips debt without helping him get to his feet affliction will rise again
Get him a 300k account to start his career
Give him a chance
If you don't know Realone12 that has been begging you at least help your guy
bro I don't even want his account again.
I see him as a boss but alot has change between yesterday and today.
Let him give the account to meshpips instead.

I'm beyond disappointed

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

Sir you can talk about your product (VAP) , but please don't force it on people. Afterall people pay thousands of dollars for trading Algo/Bot..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

Thank you, and may God grant us all forgiveness. We don't dislike your humanity, just certain behaviors. Arrogance Arrogance ** I'm all-knowing ** Dishonest actions* Please review our past conversations. I believe I offered valuable advice about your VAP and other matters. I hope you're sincere and time will reveal it. Kindly share the list of investors you owe, so your supporter can resolve the issue completely.
I wish you success in your trading endeavors and in all other aspects of life.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Silver Rank soon 😊 Maven Trading

Start Your Funded Journey Today 🫡

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2023
infofirst:
@supremefx
Maven is coming to Lagos. You know want make we show ni. Any relevant info for us about this. I am sure giveaways go dey.

Sorry for the delay. More info coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2023
infofirst:
@supremefx
Maven is coming to Lagos. You know want make we show ni. Any relevant info for us about this. I am sure giveaways go dey.

Official Maven / Lagos Event Schedule!
Sunday meet&greet,
Monday - 5 hours of amazing content!

Let’s not forget the giveaways - Don’t miss it.

Venue: Sheraton Lagos Hotel - Event Room.

See you there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Let's connect at the Maven Conference in Lagos

If you are coming to comment 🧡🧡 let me know

Register here.
maventrading.com/trip

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Supremefx:
Let's connect at the Maven Conference in Lagos

If you are coming to comment 🧡🧡 let me know

Register here.
maventrading.com/trip

Be there if you are available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:
He will be better, his result will prove itself. He will be funded, shebi you are still here

Likewise we that are striving hard to become better , our results will prove itself too na time e go take sheybi you they here too.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2023
ejosh4:

I will tell you for a fact, most of the people he had bad deals with are no longer here again (2020 downward). Instead of focusing on refunds, why don't you help him financially so he can stop embarrassing himself .

If your focus is just on refunds without actually helping him financially so he can stop going around looking for fund, then you are just a clout chaser

I thought as much 🤔
Meshpips is depressed and in deep frustration as a result of huge financial burdens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

Bro thank goodness this is sorted now but I want to clarify somethings, no one hates you, we only hate your approach to things here, most of us here are struggling and we never shy away from that or use that to take advantage of people, when I joined the thread I did my research on you and found out that you were warned about the same attitude around 2020 or so, but we thank GOD that everything is coming to a close now, I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors, good luck and let your success with history speak for itself.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2023
lol

una dey make me laugh for this place but na so e be for nigeria too

person go join boko haram k'l and r''ape people finish. when dem catch am, e go beg, government go forgive am give am uniform

person rig election, hin followers k'll and wound people, as e seize power finish, people talk say make we move on pray for am to succeed

this criminal and hin oga don con una again.. see that apology as e take choose hin words carefully lol grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Boss pls let it slide na beg I dey beg pls and @realoney guy abeg let us move on pls

i don move on

the amount wey i lose to am i don recover am x 1000 since then e also teach me make i no dey listen to any forex guru so i take am as tutorial money

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

Apology accepted.
Enjoy bro.
More wins to u.

One thing I love about trading industry is that, soneone with nothing can use leverage to get to the top with just skills.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Meshpip is a scammer, it's been 24hrs ish now, no single scammed showed up.

I have no issues with infofirst, I'm even glad that he is able to help with the thread continuity. Reason we are still here. I commend his effort and I've said that here many times.

I don't look for followers. I'm a one man mopo. I don't ass lick, if a false allegation comes on feshizzy today, I can vouch for him too. Meanwhile, I'm not vouching for meshpips.

Meshpips will become a better person and that's my goal....time will tell. He does not owe anyone any proof here. He also will not be selling any thing or trading any ones account, it won't even be necessary any ways.

You can't and shouldn't speak on behalf of meshpips,
He knows how he replies here when i feels like.
Let him speak for himself.
Remember saxy also had People speaking for him too,
Even with overwhelming evidence, meshpips also have this overwhelming evidence metered on him.

On the issue of scamming,
Giving 24 hours for a series of fraudulent activities over a long time is not justice.

False presentation on a service (false advertising) is a crime in the eye of the law.
That is why even fx website and prop always put out a caveat.
If meshpips has put out caveat out it would be a different case.

In the spirit of false presentation saxy brought out account that he doesn't own and used it to lure clients.

Meshpips VAP system isn't unique or his own creation, trying to sell it over 7+ years thus even having clients with it
Falls in same category of saxy you have once called out here.

Mind you, meshpips has always been an experience thief, he has mastered his craft, he knows when to run away and hide till the heat comes down.

He claims to be experience in the trade and still chose the path that every trader despise.

Just stop this double standard already,
If its proof you want, it would come out but not under your timeframe.

And we would be here to exhibit it anytime meshpips pops his head with his usual rants.

Meshpips has been here a long time and has always called out other scammers like himself so he can blend well while he himself is gather clients.

See there's no excuse to this behaviour, there's a reason the statue of justice has her eye covered, it's so there won't be impunity.

If you stretch hot rod to saxy, you can't be giving meshpips the olive branch.

There's no indication that meshpips was ever a trader, talk more of a profitable one. All he does is brag and make noise with zero substance.

For proof, it would come. So it doesn't look like i am deflecting.

Same meshpips that is in the betting section giving out 100% sure odds and yet you vouch for such individual.

There's no section he stay a week without him being called out. We don't want meshpips here or his business, because even small information he gets he tries to sell it, there's a marketplace for that not here. meshpips should take a bow and enjoy his VAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2023
Feshizzy:

Even with overwhelming evidence, meshpips also have this overwhelming evidence metered on him.

Giving 24 hours for a series of fraudulent activities over a long time is not justice.

False presentation on a service (false advertising) is a crime in the eye of the law.

In the spirit of false presentation saxy brought out account that he doesn't own and used it to lure clients.

Meshpips VAP system isn't unique or his own creation, trying to sell it over 7+ years thus even having clients with it

Mind you, meshpips has always been an experience thief, he has mastered his craft, he knows when to run away and hide till the heat comes down.

He claims to be experience in the trade and still chose the path that every trader despise.

And we would be here to exhibit it anytime meshpips pops his head with his usual rants.

Meshpips has been here a long time and has always called out other scammers like himself so he can blend well while he himself is gather clients.

See there's no excuse to this behaviour, there's a reason the statue of justice has her eye covered, it's so there won't be impunity.

There's no indication that meshpips was ever a trader, talk more of a profitable one. All he does is brag and make noise with zero substance.

Same meshpips that is in the betting section giving out 100% sure odds and yet you vouch for such individual.

There's no section he stay a week without him being called out. We don't want meshpips here or his business, because even small information he gets he tries to sell it, there's a marketplace for that not here. meshpips should take a bow and enjoy his VAP

He don apologize. Abeg forgive am.

Infofirst abeg forgive am.

But we wont forget o, if e choose to go left again, the evidence don dey, he no fit deny am again. Na Gabon just dey vouch for am unto say e get rep too. If no b Gabon for hin life, also Gabon call ur friend to order make e no happen again.

Na meshpip get vap o make una leave am

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2023
meshpips:

I like the way this message is drafted 😂😂
He has made it look like he was been coerced thus under duress.

Same pattern with saxy. See how careful he throws the word with capital VAP with tm 🤣🤣🤣
So that tomorrow, when he brings up a different system, he would reference he spoke on VAP only.

Werey is unapologetic and can never change 🤣🤣🤣
Once he blows this new account, he would find another sympathiser, infofirst once fell for him 🤣🤣 now na Gabon turn.

Not forgetting this same nuisance was once at a trading floor. With potentials to make millions monthly and still blew it.

Don't worry, as long as NL exist, your history has been written on stones.
There's no where to hide again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Your best is yet to come brotherly.

@Feshizzy @infofirst, I respect how we all started here and come along, I sincerely hope that you forgive him and move on.....

Selah

It's not even about forgiving him, i hold no grudge against him in any form.
It's the scam tendencies i am against,
It's nothing personal with him,
I don't even care about the moniker, is the message i am after.

BTW, it's almost impossible to ever be in anyone good book especially me,
Let him go silently and hide his head in other thread.

Because he has been traced here several times, because they thought meshpips was one of us.

Meshpips is not one of us here on FTA,

If it was on forexfactory, meshpips account would have been deactivated or placed as a commercial member.

Because he is only to sell.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Nwadaka:

Sir you can talk about your product (VAP) , but please don't force it on people. Afterall people pay thousands of dollars for trading Algo/Bot..
just leave this thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Feshizzy:

Wise words bro, wise words
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2023
I'm just laughing at you people, here
i know a scam from a million miles away when I see one, Simple,
trust me this isn't over
Inforfirst please create us a reddit, discord or even a telegram, group
any one of them will do
so that we will be able to ban people our selves.
i won't reply to this again 👌🤏🤌✌️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.