Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (474265 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

If u sabi how many accounts i don lose, u wont give me this advice. A failed challenge doesnt define you as a trader.

My life doesn't depend on any propfirm. My life depends on me taking good trades.
If I dont take good trade, i dont make dollars.
I just wanna be a better profitable trader than I was yesterday.

It took me 2yrs to accept who I am and that's I'm a profitable trader.

Lolz 😂😂😂 comrade don vex for m,all am saying is u should secure the acct well and pull out from the acct to ball bro,no hate words na or maybe u should read my msg again and this time slowly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
BinaryRocks:

cool cool

Binary are u surprised cos this one wey chief wan drag m like gen ha no understand o!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Guys,what's up with today market?

What are you trading?

Us GDP news coming up in hr

@zonall, thoughts?

**/USD pairs look bullish to me and dxy looks bearish

If there's going to be some range movmt that looks funny, I think it would be clearer by 1pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Binary are u surprised cos this one wey chief wan drag m like gen ha no understand o!!!
Na true talk both of una dey talk o.
Your advice is good Boss.

His reply na true talk o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

I hope you are not thinking of trading today. High impact news on USD by 1:30 pm. I suggest you sit on the sidelines. in kuma ka na so ka yi asaran kudin ka, sai ka goda yi ama na riga na gaya maka kam...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pls is there any other substitute app for tradingview pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Davigle:

I hope you are not thinking of trading today. High impact news on USD by 1:30 pm. I suggest you sit on the sidelines. in kuma ka na so ka yi asaran kudin ka, sai ka goda yi ama na riga na gaya maka kam...

Lolz news does nothing to direction bro,it rather move the market quickly or send it back to its origin and start moving to the initial direction ,if u get u game well,u should be happy when u see news bro,the wise one understand m better,what Ibrahim need is knowledge not acct this time

@IBRAHIM PLS VISIT BABYPIPS again and take ur time very well while consulting the site,the rest will be history or else u will still see market movement as something else next time even if there is no news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Exit all trades

Come back after 2pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz news does nothing to direction bro,it rather move the market quickly or send it back to its origin and start moving to the initial direction ,if u get u game well,u should be happy when u see news bro,the wise one understand m better,what Ibrahim need is knowledge not acct this time

@IBRAHIM PLS VISIT BABYPIPS again and take ur time very well while consulting the site,the rest will be history or else u will still see market movement as something else next time even if there is no news

The bolded is key.

Na because of your post the other day wey make me stop to dey over reason news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geovanni412:

The bolded is key.

Na because of your post the other day wey make me stop to dey over reason news

Boss I b learner o abeg 😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Boss I agree with you, but I still think it's safe for newbies who haven't got an edge and build consistency to avoid news trading for now. with time the will grow into that. as for Ibrahim, the dude is treating forex as if it's bet9ja. he's just gambling and he is not ready to take the time to learn. him wan make am fast fast for forest trading...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Boss I b learner o abeg 😂😂😂

No dey whine us abeg cool

Make we dey learn dey go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
MONEY247:
Xauusd
Targeting 5000 pips....

Eurgbp....
We looking for a drop...

Still holding this gold boi......

💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
charly20:
Getting ready for September. Ideally, the range in the blue box remains till September commences.
.254 is the price I do not wish to see traded past. Above the blue box, I'll be looking to position myself for buying opportunities.

.32** is on the table.

We are outside the range. I'll be looking for opportunities from Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Are you the guy that said trading is haram.
Anyway my advise for you is this, leave prop firm for now. just fund a cent account with 10k it will give you around 1000 in your account, try doubling or tripling this then use the profit from this to fund.
mind you if you can't double or grow your cent account you are not ready yet for a prop firm. don't deposit more than 10k at a go and be mastering your strategy..
I blew my entire savings and loans almost 2m this year when I newly started thinking I knew my way.am in serious debts rn

give yourself like 5 months from today mastering your strategy since your still new.

the most annoying part FBS go dey send me VIP analytics.
my testimony will be soon, but please don't make the same mistake I made

practice more with competitions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cadjpy....
Let's squeeeeezzzeee 'em balls....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
greatcheer:

Anyway my advise for you is this, leave prop firm for now. just fund a cent account with 10k it will give you around 1000 in your account, try doubling or tripling this then use the profit from this to fund.
mind you if you can't double or grow your cent account you are not ready yet for a prop firm. don't deposit more than 10k at a go and be mastering your strategy..
I blew my entire savings and loans almost 2m this year when I newly started thinking I knew my way.am in serious debts rn

give yourself like 5 months from today mastering your strategy since your still new.

Lolz what he need is knowledge and demo not live acct,he was asking for the site to check news and the news impacts not quite long probably last week ,he is trading forest not forex and I can tell u ,he will blow that cent acct in a day ,I want his success in the fx since his profit will never dalay mine,all he needs presently is knowledge.Instead of using the money to fund,he should do terabyte subscription for watching YouTube clips and downloading PDF files for now couple with DEMO ACCT,this may sounds harsh in his ears but this is purely bitter Truth,maybe that is what likely caused ur loss too but realized later ,tell him to fund his KNOWLEDGE for now not his acct 👌

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Pls help o abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
greatcheer:

As long as you are not giving up, everything will soon be in the past. Just keep trying

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I doubt if there is
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
samfelly:

I doubt if there is

😭
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Looking at picking usdcad from 1.35489 and cadjpy from 107.914
Cadjpy may get to 107.964 before a reversal while usdcad may get to 1.35579
First trade of the week
I hope it get validated
If it did not get validated at the close of this candle at 6 it will become void

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Bro, I think I have told you this before...

Trade one chart , stop jumping around

Don't be like the old man that goes to the doctor and says his body is paining him from head to toe

If you are trading one chart, at least you go know whether malaria or typhoid dey do you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Pls help o abeg

TV can login now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Omo shocked,i don buy 25k account already kiss
greatcheer:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yes of course,i only trade one thing Nas100
Geovanni412:

Bro, I think I have told you this before...

Trade one chart , stop jumping around

Don't be like the old man that goes to the doctor and says his body is paining him from head to toe

If you are trading one chart, at least you go know whether malaria or typhoid dey do you.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ok guys,i will do as you'll say.it seems liek you guys are old in this game,well for me,this is my 7th month in trading.make i kukuma follow who know road
Kaybee7000:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please,can you also recommend books on Price action(because that's my strategy),market structures,risk management,psychology.etc,i really want to know what sources you used for learning please.you just changed the way i perceived news,what suprising is that you're happy and calm with news while i feel frustated and angry when i see a news will be released.please list them out for me
Kaybee7000:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Account Released From Prison...
Fomo Hurt Me Real Bad Today...
Messed up 100%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ai kuwa nayi grin,but before i saw your comment
Davigle:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Please,can you also recommend books on Price action(because that's my strategy),market structures,risk management,psychology.etc,i really want to know what sources you used for learning please.you just changed the way i perceived news,what suprising is that you're happy and calm with news while i feel frustated and angry when i see a news will be released.please list them out for me

Trading in the zone by Douglas answers all these, one important thing is RISK MANAGEMENT,but try and have trading skill first

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.