Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (469935 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2023
You got game , how is the spread like
Elliotwaveforec:

DAX first! fundengineer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Is it that these guys opened above the lot size stated on the rules
samfelly:
15% now now now for competition wey just dey start! shocked shocked shocked

Agba traders dey this game sha

https://dashboard.bespokefundingprogram.com/competitions/35/564
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2023
And mff is ranked second after ftmo.

What a sad start to a new month

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Samuelmiracle:
Every trade should have TWO STAGES:

Planning Stage
Execution Stage

The planning stage is where all the thinking happens.
It is where you MUST make use of the rational part of your brain, AKA the prefrontal cortex.

The execution stage is where you should NOT think.

You must only DO.

You must have a specific plan, so that you have ZERO thinking to do during the execution stage.

The reason for this is because while executing, you are in an emotionally-hightened state

Due to this, your thinking skills are completely bleeped.
This is because the amygdala(emotional part of the brain) is quicker to respond than the prefrontal cortex during emotionally-hightened situations.

Plan while you're emotionally calm.

That way, your execution will be less likely to be sabotaged by the irrational mind.

#copied
👍

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Riding gu bull...
Took this trade on demo account

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2023
@zonall, I think eurusd may be bullish today and usdchf bearish but things may change closer to NFP time

What do you think?

@kaybee7000, make we ignore NFP ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2023
Geovanni412:
@zonall, I think eurusd may be bullish today and usdchf bearish but things may change closer to NFP time

What do you think?

@kaybee7000, make we ignore NFP ?

Lolz is NFP news? If yes den I ignor since I dey where am waiting for it to fall,am expecting negative NFP [/b]report today whereby the price [b]RETEST a specific zone and den drop back

My bias for today is bear anyway

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2023
I think it's a general issue. Sure they will fix it

kozmicity:

I can't place any trade on my TFT. The community should please help me with suggestions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2023
OfficialP:

I tire. And who knows wetin FTMO go do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2023
Petah:

Thanks, boss. Appreciated.

Yeah... US n Canada about to start their wahala with fx trading. It has always been tough trading fx from USA. The rules are a bit tough. Thank God ftmo is not in USA but they might ban USA traders in the future. Hopefully the rest of the prop firm based in the USA or Canada will take mff as example and quickly fix what is fixable.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2023
seeteazain:

I tire. And who knows wetin FTMO go do?

They will review their business and possibly ban USA and Canada based traders. Nothing regulators in USA or Canada fit do them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Feshizzy:

I feel same since,
That format dem drop for there website, come lock their discord.
Dem dey claim court order from 2 different country and same time and date, i smell a rat.
And yet, dem not gree share the closure order from the courts 😂
Who are they fooling.

Dem don close shop,

Naturally if they are sincere, they would stop trading and stop purchases of account but continue payouts and refunds, since their asset is majorly in crypto. And not in conventional banks.

I was trying to help someone get acct yesterday but it showed this notice

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Once you post trade calls, profits or loss or anything here, you should expect hailing or criticism. If you do not want any of those. Better to not drop update. If you con add your what's app number join. You are still indirectly soliciting for accounts.

And trying to hit 5% in two to five days is a reckless way of trading. It is not something to be proud of and displaying for all to see. It is not sustainable. No serious and experience investor will fall for that. Keep it private and enjoy it. Show us responsible and realistic trading gains.

@Gabsonfx.. Your guy is still disturbing us with challenge account that is not his own. I thought we agreed on all of these already. I thought he has his own challenge acct now. He should please not choke us with acct that is not his own nah... Mff and USA regulators are choking us already.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2023
infofirst:
Once you post trade calls, profits or loss or anything here, you should expect hailing or criticism. If you do not want any of those. Better to not drop update. If you con add your what's app number join. You are still indirectly soliciting for accounts.

And trying to hit 5% in two to five days is a reckless way of trading. It is not something to be proud of and displaying for all to see. It is not sustainable. No serious and experience investor will fall for that. Keep it private and enjoy it. Show us responsible and realistic trading gains.

@Gabsonfx.. Your guy is still disturbing us with challenge account that is not his own. I thought we agreed on all of these already. I thought he has his own challenge acct now. He should please not choke us with acct that is not his own nah... Mff is choking us already.
Ok! I didn't expect it to be that fast.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz is NFP news? If yes den I ignor since I dey where am waiting for it to fall,am expecting negative NFP [/b]report today whereby the price [b]RETEST a specific zone and den drop back

My bias for today is bear anyway

I be like say u dey follow dat SA niccur...forexrockstar way

Im go always talk...im no care about the news. once he has the high of the day or low of the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2023
samfelly:

The thing tire me sef... By Friday next week you will start seeing 80 percent. Marathon weh thousands dey run, some people wan use bike.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Samuelmiracle:

Those guys no fit last at all because na gamblers dem be.

Imagine that 1st guy using 30-50 lot size when the rules states clearly that maximum of 7lot size for forex pairs and 5 for indices.

Na hedging of multiple trades with multiple accounts, e no hard but e no fair. sad

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Ok! I didn't expect it to be that fast.

Rush to make a short term impression and proof a point with evidence. As he don shalaye with no evidence. Repeating the same mistake over and over again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2023
infofirst:

They will review their business and possibly ban USA and Canada based traders. Nothing regulators in USA or Canada fit do them.

Yes I think so. No be small comedy dey twitter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2023
infofirst:

Is there a possibility of mff coming back but banning traders from USA and Canada
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2023
seeteazain:

Yes I think so. No be small comedy dey twitter.

Mff will likely be used as a sacrificial lamb. It will be tough for them to scale tru but not impossible. Those regulators na witch den be. The big boyz are wailing as many customers don cross to prop firm. Nothing will happen to prop. Once regulators are sorted. That's it but some will go down no doubt. Diversify and enjoy.
Las Las.. There will be prop firm based outside usa and for those that are non usa based and then prop made in USA and for usa traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Lanshile:

Is there a possibility of mff coming back but banning traders from USA and Canada

Mff is based in Canada. They wil have to move out of Canada but until they scale tru this hurdle. We can't even talk of next steps yet.

Na for those outside usa to dine with non usa based firm for now. We usa based got no choice than to dine wit our usa based firm. We go down together nani. As Las Las.. Those non usa based firm might ban us eventually nani. Ever since.. Forex brokers outside usa no dey allow us trade wit their platform.
Note sha.. All these things happen in USA because they are trying to minimize risk as it is possible for you to claim your losses in Forex trading or financial instruments when filing your taxes which is a loss to the IRS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2023
infofirst:

Mff is based in Canada. They wil have to move out of Canada but until they scale tru this hurdle. We can't even talk of next steps yet.

Na for those outside usa to dine with non usa based firm for now. We usa based got no choice than to dine wit our usa based firm. We go down together nani. As Las Las.. Those non usa based firm might ban us eventually nani. Ever since.. Forex brokers outside usa no dey allow us trade wit their platform.
Note sha.. All these things happen in USA because they are trying to minimize risk as it is possible for you to claim your losses in Forex trading or financial instruments when filing your taxes which is a loss to the IRS
Thank God for you
The kind of pain I would have felt this morning after seeing what's on their website would have been hard
Though it is still paining me but I hope they come back so that my 5k account will become active again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2023
karkinase:
Golden Gold.. price action

I'm bullish biased on Gold. Missed my entry several hours ago. Looking for secure entry to join the move. However, if it doesn't I shall wait for another opportunity. No need running after trades. My bias will change only when price action tells me sentiment has changed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2023
infofirst:

Mff will likely be used as a sacrificial lamb. It will be tough for them to scale tru but not impossible. Those regulators na witch den be. The big boyz are wailing as many customers don cross to prop firm. Nothing will happen to prop. Once regulators are sorted. That's it but some will go down no doubt. Diversify and enjoy.
Las Las.. There will be prop firm based outside usa and for those that are non usa based and then prop made in USA and for usa traders

It's true, alot of shakedown
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2023
Geovanni412:

The bolded.

Are you saying hedging in CFD contracts is not permitted for US brokers?

I think what you are referring to has more to do with futures contracts rather than CFD's

Kindly clarify.

It would seem quite so but I'm not an authority in that matter so take my words with a pinch of salt.

I got this knowledge from US residents discussing their trading limitation on forexfactory. I have heard one or two planning to migrate from the US to a trading-friendly environment where they will be able to follow their trading career without the constricting regulations that hamper their success.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2023
samfelly:

Na this kin people they make person miss road
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2023
samfelly:

I don't envy them in the least neither do I think they are skilled traders until proven otherwise. Statistics have proven that these set of peeps are only in it for the mula and fail eventually. They are not long-term oriented. Their drive is fueled by greed. Nothing to see here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Samuelmiracle:

Those guys no fit last at all because na gamblers dem be.

Imagine that 1st guy using 30-50 lot size when the rules states clearly that maximum of 7lot size for forex pairs and 5 for indices.

Lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2023
OfficialP:

Not the kind of news we expected just hours into the new month, eh?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2023
kozmicity:

I can't place any trade on my TFT. The community should please help me with suggestions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Nextt:

I don't envy them in the least neither do I think they are skilled traders until proven otherwise. Statistics have proven that these set of peeps are only in it for the mula and fail eventually. They are not long-term oriented. Their drive is fueled by greed. Nothing to see here.
Maybe this is the sole reason why the regulators intervened and freeze that company's activities & accounts

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.