Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461058 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Unemployment rate came out negative.. not too good for the dollar.. will watch how the weekly candle will close
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
zonall:
Mitigation of imbalance in M5 bearish structure of NZDUSD.
SELL LIMIT
E: 0.6003
S: 0.6015
T: 0.5943
RR - 1:5

@rhynoemmie @Geovanni412 and others...any thoughts?

May the blue pips continually be with us. Good evening traders. πŸ₯‚

...triggered. SL adjusted to 0.6020, TP further adjusted to 0.5932. πŸ₯‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
I done close shop for the week.

The vauwlence can now begin..

Meanwhile where's that cunning 45 years old man😏

Vap come out now o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
zonall:

Are you planning on holding till next week?

News still coming by 3pm so consider that in your stop loss

And you know how Friday volatility tends to thin out by this time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Geovanni412:

Are you planning on holding till next week?

News still coming by 3pm so consider that in your stop loss

And you know how Friday volatility tends to thin out by this time.

Lol...if my TP is not reached by 8pm, I will close manually. I am referring to NZDUSD ooh, not EURUSD.

The news at 3pm will likely not change the direction before the TP is reached; by the way, my SL is on guard duty.

I am not infallible and may be wrong. πŸ₯‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Out. These rules are hard.
I rest.
Sorry Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jameselias:
any profit you make is yours if you reach 9% they scale your account

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Supremefx:

You can only place a withdrawal after 9%, then you trading capital would be doubled on every withdrawal. x2.

One of the benefit is the faster scaling option.

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Supremefx:

Static max drawdown, and balance based daily dd .

Cost: 95$ for the $2000 account, but the trophy for this model is the doubling of account size after every withdrawal

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

I can withdraw any time I want right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fibonacci88:

am done trading for the week profit secured. Am due for withdrawal on Saturday. $200 in this agbado era go go a long way. My ppl in this business controlling emotions, discipline and risk management is very important. My first 3 days on this live acc was bloody. I was on almost 5% drawdown last week Wednesday. My emotions kicked in I started revenge trading. I told myself I cannot lose this acc. Had to stop trading last Wednesday, uninstalled mt5 and focused on my job and other things. Analyzed my trades over the weekend to see my mistakes. This week has been awesome. Don't despise the power of taking a break when on a losing streak. Fighting the market and revenge trading only leads to blown acc. I have told.y self, any two days losing streak I quit for the week. The next trade is the most important trade. $100 withdrawal every 2 weeks on this acc would be very rewarding. With discipline it's doable. Let's Keep pushing guys the sky is our starting point. This is just to encourage everyone grinding.

What Propfirm is this sir??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
charly20:

Seems like Tuesday maybe too distant. With my trading model, this is good to execute but EU has cleaner price movements.

Buy EU/GU
SL is at the last known swing low (last week Friday's low).

Trade management
My target is last month's high and I'll be buying the dip weekly (around Tuesdays/Wednesdays)

I plan to manage 3-4 positions.
Be safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Out. These rules are hard.
I rest.
boss.. this thing need clear mind ..
just calm down, embrace patience . Go back to your drawing board , re-strategize and come back stronger.

na this phase I day like this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
rainlover:
I done close shop for the week.
The vauwlence can now begin..
Meanwhile where's that cunning 45 years old man😏
Vap come out now o
this guy grin .. we are over that . Na WAP we won enter now. *WITHDRAWAL APRROVED * grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 24hrUplift: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
24hrUplift:
This is my first account on the September batch.

I have not really understand the rules, but I am optimistic πŸ˜ŠπŸ€‘

I know I will never go wrong if I keep asking the right questions...

I will share my results daily as the driving continues...

I'm not afraid to fail. But I hope to meet expectations..☝️ am confident to make it to live account. 😊

See you guys soon πŸ™‚πŸ’•

Day 1 update...

Small result at a time.

Remove the greed and fear 😨
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Geovanni412:

You don't need money to start any of the stuff I mentioned above

You need to connect more with people that you know

Btw , you never mentioned what skill you have. What are you teaching or what is your educational qualification?.

If you have some good skill, then someone in the group may consider giving you sth small for you to do and if you deliver, you will get paid.

Your first few jobs in any business will be people you know...

But if you feel you don't want to tow that part, that's up to you.

I don't talk about things I have not done or things that I don't have personal knowledge of.

As for trading,

If you believe in your skills so much, educate us a little bit more on your knowledge of trading and your style.

If you give meaningful contribution to the group, I guarantee you that someone will help your matter.

Good luck in your endeavours

One more thing....what you need is a Chromebook and not a laptop. Replacing the laptop screen and phone may run into 40k.

Chromebook will last for 10+hrs and a new one costs 70k. A used one will cost less. It is light enough and it will reduce issues of not being able to work without electricity.

Plus, since all you need is a device for trading, it solves the issue for you.

I am very sorry for late reply. My phone is faulty and I borrowed the phone I am using now from someone. God bless you sir. I can see that u really want to make me self dependent. I appreciate you very much for your ideas and contributions towards making me a better person in life.

Regarding connecting to people, when it comes to connection, heaven knows I have it through my dad, but sir, it is a long story. Lemme brief you about how highly connected I am: my father is working as the chief driver to former two term governor and former three term senator of Borno State, Ali Modu Sheriff. While I was in school, some of my course mates, who knew where I stayed (Government House) and the kind of person my father was working with, were so clingy to me with the hope that I could help them to secure government job after NYSC. If I was told I would, one time in my life, teach, I would deny it. Like my mother always says, "Gbogbo e ye Olorun", that is "God understands everything". Teaching wasn't what I intended to do in the first place - it was condition.

Regarding my trading skill(s), I haven't gone depth into trading like that. I just wanna start demo trading. I have watched lot of videos, read lot of books about reading. Price Action strategy laced with partial knowledge of SMC is what my strategy is. I wanna start demo trading first. I am going to demo trade for long period of time before I venture into prop firm. I need my phone and laptop to be in place - laptops for market analysis on trading view and phone for execution.

I don't know much about Chromebook. I am going to Google search it. I will be glad if you can help me with that. Please assist meπŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
The average person is terrified of taking risks.

That's why the average person is a terrible trader.

If you want to enter the 1%, do the opposite of the 99%.

Few.

Copied.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

What Propfirm is this sir??
the5ers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by boom99(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Peterfx01:
Sell gu now

The last time wey you say make we buy gu eeh hit rock
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
meshpips:

Kindly send me a message via WhatsApp.

Thank you!

Sorry for late reply sir. I don't have phone for that now sir. Like I said earlier, my phone is faulty and I need money to fix. I borrow phone once a while to check this trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz is NFP news? If yes den I ignor since I dey where am waiting for it to fall,am expecting negative NFP [/b]report today whereby the price [b]RETEST a specific zone and den drop back

My bias for today is bear anyway

Just as I said earlier ,I pity the news trader today cos despite the positive NFP,the price still retested the zone and start falling as I said ,this is the reason y I don't give a Bleep about news ,it rather help my positions to reach the destination

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
See better trades wey I snipe come go close dem Becos of unemployment figures that was negative cry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
karkinase:
See better trades wey I snipe come go close dem Becos of unemployment figures that was negative cry

Lolz y fearing unemployment result when u actual understood ur bias na chief ? In as much as ur SL dey intact ,no dey fear news bro

I can't wait for CPI result to come why some go still dey fear the same CPI result ,ur SL is ur bulletproof na

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
I hope NFP didn't no one shege today.

We must learn to avoid news drivers like today.

I avoided it like a plague today, although I was
watching it as it was playing out for my personal
study of its profile. cheesy

My mentor will always say that not trading on a day
like today you won't lose money. And I've found
this to be personally true.

If I must trade at all, I'll always wait for the dust to
settle and see where price might want to go and if I can't
see clearly,, I'll sit still and watch.

I say this as a day/session trader of NASDAQ. wink

===========================================
My trade watchword(s) remains: '' Trade slow and steady''
and ''Be slow to make money''.

I'll add this: '' Being slow to make money in trading is NOT BORING'.' cool
============================================

I no dey rush go anywhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by altteemy: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
MFF has been hit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
karkinase:
Unemployment rate came out negative.. not too good for the dollar.. will watch how the weekly candle will close

I think the weekly candle will close bullish, its the reason am still confident on buying.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz y fearing unemployment result when u actual understood ur bias na chief ? In as much as ur SL dey intact ,no dey fear news bro

I can't wait for CPI result to come why some go still dey fear the same CPI result ,ur SL is ur bulletproof na
Brother I tire.. which kind juju just hold me I nor know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
You made sense but this is my first time managing a prop firm account, i know many will say if i haven't grown and maintained my personal account,then i'm not ready for it.Lol,Sincerely,i started my trading journey with just $5,yes just $5 and i have grown and it maintained to a 4 figure account.i have confidence in myself and i know i can do it.So if you or anyone have any tips for me as a successful prop firm trader,please spill it out.i will definitely appreciate it

Chairman, show me a trade explorer of the account or share the investor's details. Make e no bi like say you dey use us play here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
karkinase:

Brother I tire.. which kind juju just hold me I nor know
No be only you Boss.
Fear and Greed nah trader's nightmare.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
samfelly:

Chairman, show me a trade explorer of the account or share the investor's details. Make e no bi like say you dey use us play here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
zonall:
Mitigation of imbalance in M5 bearish structure of NZDUSD.
SELL LIMIT
E: 0.6003
S: 0.6015
T: 0.5943
RR - 1:5

@rhynoemmie @Geovanni412 and others...any thoughts?

May the blue pips continually be with us. Good evening traders. πŸ₯‚

zonall:

...scratch that... we are dipping to 0.5882... 🚦

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.