Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467456 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Some people account go soon bleed ..

100% guaranteed grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
One of the reasons i don't trust brokers with SL. This is FTMO demo ooo... My EURNZD sell hit SL
The red line is my stop loss and the gap between highest price and my SL is about 30 pips yet my trades were closed. I no understand. My leverage was not dropped, neither was the spread increased beyond 7pips.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
pipfisher:
One of the reasons i don't trust brokers with SL. This is FTMO demo ooo... My EURNZD sell hit SL
The red line is my stop loss and the gap between highest price and my SL is about 30 pips yet my trades were closed. I no understand. My leverage was not dropped, neither was the spread increased beyond 7pips.
this particular cpi get as e be.. I trade news too but didn't trade it this one .

E go shock some people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
With CPI finally over .. we’ve finally got that sell we’ve been waiting for .. just wait for entry on 15mins. I’m waiting for a bearish retest

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na werey dey trade CPI

This kinda seesaw movement on eurusd and gbpusd.

You must be a magician to make profit out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Geovanni412:
Na werey dey trade CPI

My brother.
I don cross my mind.
Anything cpi and nfp I no follow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
pipfisher:

What's the quoted close price from account history for that trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Geovanni412:
Na werey dey trade CPI

For where?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Donsheddy:

My brother.
I don cross my mind.
Anything cpi and nfp I no follow

Now you are a trader
Anything outside this, on those news days is in my opinion gamble
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
teemy:

What's the quoted close price from account history for that trade

1.70225... it passed my SL. But my problem is how come. Price didn't go anywhere close to that price, neither was there a spread that wide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

For where?

You entered the position after or before CPI?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Geovanni412:

You entered the position after or before CPI?
After
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

After

I see. If na before CPI, i for conclude say you be market maker cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
pipfisher:

1.70225... it passed my SL. But my problem is how come. Price didn't go anywhere close to that price, neither was there a spread that wide.

That is a news induced slippage in play made worse by entering a sell trade.

You can contact you broker showing them the screenshot among other. Provided they promise no undue slippage in their terms, they will refund you the loss. Fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cpi served us breakfast on valentine's day but we move, imagine all the top traders like habby, fxgoats and me seeing the same buy on gold, it was indeed a high probability for a buy but we don't control we only follow as of today the market took from us but because our risk management is solid we'll overall continue to take from the markets

#Peterfx we took a L today due to manupulations 🤟
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theophinio(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
kendoschurrle:

You never learn how to count pips but you dey dish out advice grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey fibonacci no go see for bollinger band cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please how many pip was this Mr forex expert

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Theophinio:

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Theophinio:

Are you sure you want the answer to your question on this forum like this? smiley smiley

Because..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2023
OPEC has raised its world oil demand growth forecast for 2023 by 100,000 bpd, to 2.3 million bpd

Oil price fell to low 77.65 continued previous candle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Theophinio:

I hope you know the last figure in a five decimal figures is a pipette, not a pip. The more proper way to count pips is from the fourth decimal figure. The pip movement is only 14 in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 2:29am On Feb 15, 2023
It's okay for everyone to have a particular trading style, no need to say somethings are manipulations or not... In as much as most people will argue it, I can boldly say there are no manipulation in the market as one's idea of Technical analysis only has to improve....

One of the secrets to trading news event is to enter such pair before the news...I will share a screenshot of my prediction on the USD before the news...Alongside I also posted one of my trades on GU, I have others as well tho...

Another easy secret would be just to trade strictly to TA and ignore any form of Fundamentals.. I'm still trying to adapt to Nairaland, in the coming days by God's grace, this space will see more of me...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Theophinio:

I will use this person as a case study of the ignorance and arrogance exhibited by FX traders.

We all started out one day in this business with ZERO knowledge. As we study, watch videos, listen to other traders, reason critically etc, we begin to get better and better than when we first started.

Humility is a key ingredient to be embraced by anyone that wants to taste true and lasting success. What you do not know is bigger than you. Many people might be at levels far ahead of you in this business but cannot (rather) will not help you because of your pride and arrogance.

The other day, a young man called me "stupid" no, I think he said very "very stupid". I have since been posting trade recommendations where I show the result after it hits either stop loss or take profit. This young man has not done zilch! It has been many days since the incidence, yet he is still to puffed up to come apologize for his open display of ill-manners.

Now tell me, if I was in a position to help him get better, do you think I would do it?

I used to be arrogant and ignorant like many other traders but the market has taken me through a "process" that has produced a far better version of me than when I first started to trade.

#stay humble #god resists the proud

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 2:39am On Feb 15, 2023
phemite194:
It's okay for everyone to have a particular trading style, no need to say somethings are manipulations or not... In as much as most people will argue it, I can boldly say there are no manipulation in the market as one's idea of Technical analysis only has to improve....

One of the secrets to trading news event is to enter such pair before the news...I will share a screenshot of my prediction on the USD before the news...Alongside I also posted one of my trades on GU, I have others as well tho...

Another easy secret would be just to trade strictly to TA and ignore any form of Fundamentals.. I'm still trying to adapt to Nairaland, in the coming days by God's grace, this space will see more of me...

God Bless you grin. Once people's analysis goes wrong, they call it manipulation. Instead of Cutting loss and follow the manipulation. It's no manipulation, we can't always be right, the market is smarter than anyone.

I posted my crudeoil chart here yesterday b4 Cpi and I was holding with breakeven, Cpi picked my pending orders at the top and delivered a TP 1

Risk Management is the only Holy grail in this Business

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:25am On Feb 15, 2023
USDJPY

Sell limit at 132.94

Stop loss at 133.35

Take profit at 132.13
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 3:53am On Feb 15, 2023
dmahn:

God Bless you grin. Once people's analysis goes wrong, they call it manipulation. Instead of Cutting loss and follow the manipulation. It's no manipulation, we can't always be right, the market is smarter than anyone.

I posted my crudeoil chart here yesterday b4 Cpi and I was holding with breakeven, Cpi picked my pending orders at the top and delivered a TP 1

Rightly said, we can't win all the time and we don't need to, Risk management is one of the keys to successful trading ...Cutting losses is also a skill to be learnt...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bigbasho: 5:39am On Feb 15, 2023
I have this mark up since last week. If it played out, it should be massive drop.

karkinase:
With CPI finally over .. we’ve finally got that sell we’ve been waiting for .. just wait for entry on 15mins. I’m waiting for a bearish retest

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Piptocoin:

I hope you know the last figure in a five decimal figures is a pipette, not a pip. The more proper way to count pips is from the fourth decimal figure. The pip movement is only 14 in this case.

If he is someone that is smart he would have investigated what the guy said about him not knowing how to count pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:05am On Feb 15, 2023
phemite194:

There are manipulations in the market. Criminal over widening of spreads and broker induced slippage is manipulation. I experienced one yesterday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2023
dmahn:

There are manipulations in the market... If you think there is none then you are yet to be properly informed.
Just like whales can push a crypto asset to a desired direction, there are people who decides where the market will go. Brokers too have their own gimmicks. I shared a screen shot yesterday of how much stoploss was taken out on EURNZD when price was about 30 pips away from my SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:36am On Feb 15, 2023
pipfisher:

There are manipulations in the market... If you think there is none then you are yet to be properly informed.
Just like whales can push a crypto asset to a desired direction, there are people who decides where the market will go. Brokers too have their own gimmicks. I shared a screen shot yesterday of how much stoploss was taken out on EURNZD when price was about 30 pips away from my SL.

Agreed, Stop loss hunt is manipulation, widening of spread is manipulation. But by the time you understand your broker and the pair you are trading very well, you will always know how to avoid the manipulation. Ask you broker about their maximum spread on that particular pair, What you said here happened to me last year, I was holding a chfjpy trade with a profit breakeven, spread always widen so much on that pair during market close and reopening but i wasnt informed, the spread didnt respect my breakeven, it ended me with a loss instead and when the spread comes back to normal, price rallys to all take profit, I called it manipulation as well. Move Stoploss away to the maximum spread if you want to leave the trade overnight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2023
GU let’s see a push up before we go down massively

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2023
bigbasho:
I have this mark up since last week. If it played out, it should be massive drop.

Can you zoom out to the lower TF for clarity

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.