Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467457 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2023
dmahn:

Agreed, Stop loss hunt is manipulation, widening of spread is manipulation. But by the time you understand your broker and the pair you are trading very well, you will always know how to avoid the manipulation. Ask you broker about their maximum spread on that particular pair, What you said here happened to me last year, I was holding a chfjpy trade with a profit breakeven, spread always widen so much on that pair during market close and reopening but i wasnt informed, the spread didnt respect my breakeven, it ended me with a loss instead and when the spread comes back to normal, price rallys to all take profit, I called it manipulation as well. Move Stoploss away to the maximum spread if you want to leave the trade overnight

My brother all this things you are saying is valid... But over 30 pips widening of spread on EURNZD? Hmm... That one weak me. This is just like having a 15pips spread on EURUSD or GPBUSD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Theophinio:

Please how many pip was this Mr forex expert

All my trading life I never take pips calculation serious..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hegelian: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2023
pipfisher:

My brother all this things you are saying is valid... But over 30 pips widening of spread on EURNZD? Hmm... That one weak me. This is just like having a 15pips spread on EURUSD or GPBUSD.

what happened was not so much of stop widening but liquidity provider of your broker lagging behind in price and your broker using feed of their premium liquidity provider to execute your trade.. if you notice price eventually got to where your stop was.. if you compare your chart at that point with other brokers like darwinex, forex.com, pepperstone, and several others you will see that the swing of your broker was so different from others... your broker at the point of execution might not have access to use the liquidity provider of the premium price feeds used to execute your trade but can use it to their advantages... price feeds inconsistency is normal during such active period and especially worse with low liquid pairs like eurnzd

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2023
GBPjpy preparing for a dew drop....
Sam1 should be ready to eat...

Tops and bottoms....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2023
Theophinio:

Please how many pip was this Mr forex expert

This one go fund account with $50 tire cheesy grin grin grin

Be like forex get more mumu people pass football bet sef undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2023
hegelian:

what happened was not so much of stop widening but liquidity provider of your broker lagging behind in price and your broker using feed of their premium liquidity provider to execute your trade.. if you notice price eventually got to where your stop was.. if you compare your chart at that point with other brokers like darwinex, forex.com, pepperstone, and several others you will see that the swing of your broker was so different from others... your broker at the point of execution might not have access to use the liquidity provider of the premium price feeds used to execute your trade but can use it to their advantages... price feeds inconsistency is normal during such active period and especially worse with low liquid pairs like eurnzd

Is such not supposed to be reflected in the candlestick on the chart.
I know price feeds can vary . You will see that variance on the chart. For instance there was a time BTC spiked on ICmarket platform but didn't do so at Binance and other exchanges. However, that spike or difference in price reflected on the chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2023
This game is for the patient folks o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2023
charly20:

Are you sure you want the answer to your question on this forum like this? smiley smiley

Because..... grin grin grin

Baba should check babypips.com. 20 and 6 pips na wetin baba dey see as more than 100 pips.

Na so one of my guys wey no sabi count pips begin dey run investment scheme

Make una take am easy abeg! cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Donsheddy:

My brother.
I don cross my mind.
Anything cpi and nfp I no follow
I can trade NFP than CPI
CPI always reset market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Today's news call !!!

Sell USDJPY ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by giddy2019(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

For where?
Elliot wave na final
It was a clear flat correction on eurusd
Then the sell continue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
2 Timothy 2:5 And if a man takes part in a competition he does not get the crown if he has not kept the rules.

As long as you only trade profitable setup that can give you an edge in the forex market. The profit will take care of itself.

Often times the reason why people fail trading is because they don't have a profitable setup that gives them an edge and if they do have a profitable setup, they are not consistent in trading their setup because of fear.

For a setup to be profitable,
Your Setup needs to answer this FIVE πŸ– Important questions

1. What am I doing? Are you buying or selling?....Here the market structure and 200 Ema can tell you what to do.

2. Where are my taking my trade?......Here, Area of Values is necessary and you can use Moving average, Fibonacci, Trendline or Order Block to identify your area of Value.

3. When will I take the trade?....Here, You wait for either an Engulfing or Pinbar candlesticks to surface at your area of value before You take your trade while setting your SL below the are of value. If you are a conservative trader you can wait for extra confirmation at your area of value before taking the trade.
The best extra confirmation I use if I'm sceptical to trade is the W & M pattern at my area of value.

If I find the W & M pattern at my area of Value, I will have more confidence to take the trade but most time
this pattern fails to appear which mean I might miss some winning trades before the W & M pattern will appear

4. How much am I risking per trade......Here you need to consider that a trader is first of all a calculated risk taker first before any thing else. So Managing Your risk is very important in forex trading

5. Are My consistent to follow up my trading plan? .......the last but not the least is that a trader that is not consistent with his trading Setup will always think that His Setup is a lie. Not knowing that it is this same Setup that has turned every profitable trader into a millionaire today!

So you see, THE SETUP itself is the holy grail!

"If you stick to the Word (Setup), you will definitely come back with a testimony"....Pastor Chris Oyakhilome smiley

1 Samuel 15:22 Then Samuel replied,
β€œDoes the Lord want entirely burned offerings and sacrifices
as much as obedience to the Lord?
Listen to this: obeying is better than sacrificing,
paying attention is better than fat from rams.

Hebrews 8:5 These serve as a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was warned when he was about to complete the tabernacle. For God said, Be careful that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown to you on the mountain.

I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK AND GOOD TRADING πŸ‘

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theophinio(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
kendoschurrle:

This one go fund account with $50 tire cheesy grin grin grin

Be like forex get more mumu people pass football bet sef undecided undecided

Sorry to disappoint you about this

If you are interested I could show you my live account how it went from May 2022 till now

How I consistently grow it with 5% profit monthly

I don't trade my time talking unproductive stuffs

Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Theophinio:

If you are interested I could show you my live account how it went from May 2022 till now

Thank you

Abiaa you no even understand ordinary pip count.. if you get account wey dey make profit consistently since May 2022 make I bend

Na cruise I dey for here nothing concern me and you o

you fit still shame me with trade explorer sha grin grin grin

you be good entertainment kudos grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
"If you stick to the Word (Setup), You will come back with a testimony"...Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
The only thing I aspire to do is become a better and patient trader as every day pass..
Should I say I'm on track? Well let me say soon I will get there.

NB: Not a trade call
Showing this trades is to show how long have been holding a pair.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tradinggiant:
Today's news call !!!

Sell USDJPY ..

USDJPY news sell ..
TP : 132.739.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Theophinio:

Thank you

Bro admit that you don't know how to count pip. You will taught. Stop arguing over your ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
kendoschurrle:

Abiaa you no even understand ordinary pip count.. if you get account wey dey make profit consistently since May 2022 make I bend

Na cruise I dey for here nothing concern me and you o

you fit still shame me with trade explorer sha grin grin grin

you be good entertainment kudos grin grin grin grin

He might be telling the truth, I don't even know how to calculate pips and points my help comes from tradingview ruler. grin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
I can wait for a setup for weeks but I will be quick to close the trade within 24hr, on normal the trade suppoz last 3-4 days.. pls I need a strong mental game pdf, this impatience is killing my game. Swing traders in the hauz how una take dey runnam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Galleryeasy:
He might be telling the truth, I don't even know how to calculate pips and points my help comes from tradingview ruler. grin

so you too don;t know how to count pips but you get six months profitable history on one account ? Okay grin grin grin

e just be like make person say e be maths genius but e no sabi HCF and LCM

make una dey play when una serious e go clear

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
kendoschurrle:

so you too don;t know how to count pips but you get six months profitable history on one account ? Okay grin grin grin

Truth is there lots of tools in today's Forex business that one can use to calculate position sizing without knowing how to count pip.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Looking to buy gold. The downside looks very tired, now consolidating, waiting for the break either upside or downside, I follow through.. I'm just more of buy than sell grin

NFA!! DYOR!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
kendoschurrle:

Suffer no dey tire u, at this level u still dey calculate pips whereas there are many trading tools out there that will speed up the process, don't worry by the time u will get to 6-7 figures account size u will understand that risk needs to be predetermined with the speed of light and accuracy

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Searchingvictor: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Suffer no dey tire u, at this level u still dey calculate pips whereas there are many trading tools out there that will speed up the process, don't worry by the time u will get to 6-7 figures account size u will understand that risk needs to be predetermined with the speed of light and accuracy

good day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
pipfisher:

Truth is there lots of tools in today's Forex business that one can use to calculate position sizing without knowing how to count pip.

you dey talk something else o

you wan tell me say any real serious trader dey when no fit know the pips move from 1.12345 to 1.12532 in less than one second?

people too dey like lie to themselves for this business

no wonder stories of wailing dey full everywhere after suffering and wasting money for many years

without the right foundation nothing go change

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Galleryeasy:

ok no vex grin grin

continue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Boss lower ur tone grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Galleryeasy:
I can wait for a setup for weeks but I will be quick to close the trade within 24hr, on normal the trade suppoz last 3-4 days.. pls I need a strong mental game pdf, this impatience is killing my game. Swing traders in the hauz how una take dey runnam?
Try The 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R.Covey and also the Silva ultramind system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bigbasho: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
It's a pattern that must complete. Unless I missed something. Smaller TF won't do any good.., keep selling
karkinase:

Can you zoom out to the lower TF for clarity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
ICT 2022 MENTORSHIP NOTES

# EPISODE 18: Step by step approach by using this model in Forex @KelvinFX_

- You start your **BIAS at the daily chart**.
- So if you are bearish you are going through the charts looking for setups that would warrant a short setup. Vice versa if you are bullish.
- **Frame the previous day high and lows as potential target area for your trades**. There is alot of liquidity around daily high and lows. **institutional mindset traders** do this. And **high frequency trading algorithms** attack previous days highs and lows.
- A **Orderblock** is valid when it haves an **imbalance**. Without the imbalance there is no orderblock.

The orderblock in this example is the **bearish candle + the 3 consecutive bullish candle**. The retracement back into that FVG doesnt need to get up into that last up close candle before the down close candle, because there is a old orderblock before that FVG, as you can see in this screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sell gold now
Sl 1844.41

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.