Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (474138 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
charly20:
Weekend gist!

Wetin really sup, abeg?

grin grin angry grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
karkinase:
@Kaybee7000 you just carry mata wey no be ur own for head like Gala.. na only you dey mention me. πŸ˜‚ Anyways me I Dey transparent . It’s not in your prerogative to decide who gets paid for hitting 10% .
Me n infofirst dun talk and he said only active monikers on FTA are liable for prize.

I was trying to find the best way to handle the situation. I will implore you and @kaybee to be mature about this. If possible. Both should go and have a mature conversation outside of here and then come back to do the needful.
@kaybee700 side I understood very well. Na sufficient evidence I no get. And you too I respect you and your loyalty here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:
Mff na the scape goat.. Oti lo. It's looking almost impossible for them to win the case. Yankee regulators are thieves too jare. They make tinz difficult in this financial shit tinz.

Others hopefully learns and reshape and advice to fellow retail traders, diversify your investment. Everything will not crash.
I have prop accounts with 5 firms. Time to do $10k each across 5 more.

U use trade copiers for them right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:
Mff na the scape goat.. Oti lo. It's looking almost impossible for them to win the case. Yankee regulators are thieves too jare. They make tinz difficult in this financial shit tinz.

Others hopefully learns and reshape and advice to fellow retail traders, diversify your investment. Everything will not crash.
I have prop accounts with 5 firms. Time to do $10k each across 5 more.

Stricter regulations will sweep across the entire industry even for those in safe haven locations.. but US and Canada be doing the most tho.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:

I was trying to find the best way to handle the situation. I will implore you and @kaybee to be mature about this. If possible. Both should go and have a mature conversation outside of here and then come back to do the needful.
@kaybee700 side I understood very well. Na sufficient evidence I no get. And you too I respect you and your loyalty here.

Thank you boss for this resolution!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Winnerrrr:
Who has read the CFTC complaint, this prop firm game is rigged.

https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8771-23

I'm not sure any prop in the world if checked will b 100% clean...

T F _ T CEO don post say ...they are not like dat bla bla bla.. I just laugh..

T F _T dat are worse armed robbers...

Their life account slip like say dem rob oil for glass...

They will slip when u make profit and slip when u make loss ... even when there's news volatility dat warrants dat kind of slip...

So if u make profit they take a share by slippage...(I.e reducing ur actual profit and taking the diff) if u make a loss they also take a share(profit) by slippage
I.e increase ur loss and takein d diff between d actual loss and increased loss.

But at d end of d day ... prop firm is still d best tin dat happened to Forex trading...

A string of good trades in 3 months period with prop acct one can make $10k- $20k dat is N9m - N18m...

E don reach to commot u frm poverty forever even if u no too get sense...

20yrs experience in Nigeria company no give u dat kind money

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Algolytic: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:

When you deal with a broker that offers leverage. It is the same thing too. Until you trade 1:1 leverage. You are not fully in control. Those retail brokers are trying to help themselves and some of us by taking risk. Calculated risk I will call it.

Establishing direct relationships with LPs is capital intensive, how many people can scale that?
Again, broker model (A-Book-B-Book) is not empty talk.
Like I said, ask Jeremy directly.
If he says anything doubtful, there are traders from the four corners of the earth scrutinising his answers in the community.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mystiquefia:
Ahbeg make una calm down, @boss Karkinase has done so much on this group and 1 mistake isn't enough to diminish all he has done. Lets let sleeping dogs lie pls

How is that a mistake. When something is done intentional and you call it a mistake?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jameselias:
Could this be true

Every successful trader is a product of 5-10 years of hard work, failure and experience.
Even more than 10 years.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
seeteazain:

How is that a mistake. When something is done intentional and you call it a mistake?

E done do make una calm down ahbeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin angry grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

I don buy groundnut o.
Make I send this my boy to buy Pepsi for me make the gist fit sweet me.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialP:

U use trade copiers for them right?

Sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Algolytic:

Establishing direct relationships with LPs is capital intensive, how many people can scale that?
Again, broker model (A-Book-B-Book) is not empty talk.
Like I said, ask Jeremy directly.
If he says anything doubtful, there are traders from the four corners of the earth scrutinising his answers in the community.

Super intensive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
sampz:

Yes and apology is needed and should also be ban from this month competition..
grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mystiquefia:
Goodday House! About my Prop challenge account, Last Month was really Bad for me and after two weeks of trading i had to go on a compulsory 2weeks Break. I hope September Hits differently as I'm back to continue my trading Journey for the Next two weeks.

@Samfelly, i was going to plead with you to extend the closure date of Last months Maven challenge competition if its possible, To give room for those who haven't passed phase one yet. New winners, as well as those going for phase two should also be made to use that singular link too, as it will help to track every record efficiently instead of rolling out several links every month.

Congratulations to August winners!

Mystiquefia, I believe all okay, over there, mate? You have me mixed up, though. Maven isn't my doing o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
I've gone through all the propfirm not in us and Canada
I don't like the way fundednext is balance based and ftmo is too expensive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Hussein8(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
I don't think this will be the last of this firms, i mean if people are panicking about purchasing prop firms challenge accounts then it may have an impact for a short while.
Also the other prop firms owner just like the MAVEN ceo is doing trying to calm down the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
samfelly:

Mystiquefia, I believe all okay, over there, mate? You have me mixed up, though. Maven isn't my doing o

I thought i saw somewhere that the maven challenge competition is scheduled to end September 7. So i was asking that you extend the date to October 7 if its possible, instead of dropping a new link.

And Yea I'm kul Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
samfelly:

I meant the FXblue Link for maven challenge oga
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mystiquefia:

I thought i saw somewhere that the maven challenge competition is scheduled to end September 7. So i was asking that you extend the date to October 7 if its possible, instead of dropping a new link.

And Yea I'm kul Boss

Okay cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mystiquefia:

I meant the FXblue Link for maven challenge oga

No fxblue for Maven, zaddy. Only TFT, boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lanshile:
I've gone through all the propfirm not in us and Canada
I don't like the way fundednext is balance based and ftmo is too expensive

U dont like balanced based?
How na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
samfelly:

No fxblue for Maven, zaddy. Only TFT, boss
grin Na Boss Infofirst Giveaway challenge i dey talk about

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mystiquefia:

grin

Chai, no vex. Ma mind no go there. Wahala for reality don carry me go where I no know. Biko forgive me. Do I still have your email? Let me check and send it to you.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
samfelly:

Chai, no vex. Ma mind no go there. Wahala for reality don carry me go where I no know. Biko forgive me. Do I still have your email? Let me check and send it to you.

u nor go fit extend the date to october or even December instead of to dey drop new link every month
Cc Infofirst

E kom be like say i dey speak Chinese. grin

i dey suggest say instead of u to dey drop new invite link every month, u for just extend the closure date of the first link till December. So that new pple wey win giveaway fit still use am and so that we fit use am do both phase 1 and 2, abi e no possible like that? Because the way i dey see this challenge ehn, u go open Invite link Taya oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Samfelly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

How na

Me Sef come tire sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
samfelly:

Responded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
PraiseGod4u:
Time to journal yesterday's trades and review last week trades..

Accountability and consistency is key
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mystiquefia:

u nor go fit extend the date to october or even December instead of to dey drop new link every month
Cc Infofirst

E kom be like say i dey speak Chinese. grin

i dey suggest say instead of u to dey drop new invite link every month, u for just extend the closure date of the first link till December. So that new pple wey win giveaway fit still use am and so that we fit use am do both phase 1 and 2, abi e no possible like that? Because the way i dey see this challenge ehn, u go open Invite link Taya oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Samfelly

Oh πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ, that is what you meant. 😁😁. That is a fine suggestion. Thanks. Lets sample opinions and see. Thanks, once again.

Mama Sandra for your street open store? Collect 3 cold Origin in ma name. Tell her to send her wallet over πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

How na
I believe balance based looks tricky buy equity based is the best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Yes, I tried to find my latest claim with my bank, just 2weeks ago sef; but I think it was cleared since the case has been resolved. I booked an international flight which I tried to cancel but the agent told me that I would get no refund at all. I just closed my chat with them and went on my app. I got refunded full amount in 2weeks.

I'm sure majority of the citizens who failed challenges must have done either a charge back or fraud report. If they do charge back, they get refunded full amount and keep their credit cards; if they report that the prop firm took their money, they will get a brand new card delivered to their houses and full amount refunded.

See the case link winnerrr posted, these guys case fit turn like hushpup*pi. Dem fit do long time - jail for this

See system wey dey work! Whereas in Naija, corporate refunds go take 1 to 2 years. Abegi, Naija no bi am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Praisegod4u
I think I'm finding it hard to understand the meaning of their balance based
I've been putting different meaning to it which doesn't favor me

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.