Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460809 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lanshile:
Praisegod4u
I think I'm finding it hard to understand the meaning of their balance based
I've been putting different meaning to it which doesn't favor me

I think you should takeout time to research and read about it for better understanding.

But one thing I must tell you is no matter what you read about it, you still won't get the true picture until you have traded in both Markets then you notice how they both work.

I think one or two guys here have explained it before but I will try to also break it down details by details before the end on today so the confusion can go to sleep once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
What's the plan for next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:

Make una no dey stress this matter.
All forex brokers for retail traders make money when traders lose.

If you want to trade serious and as a pro.. You need lots of money where you will trade with 1:1 leverage.
Minimum deposit go b like $25,000.. Una retailers get wahala. Some folks just use their hand to take risk and started retail trading to bet against our trades since they are very sure 95% will end up losing.

Make una stop stressing with all this a book b book.. If broker don pay you. And their platform Seamless. He don do.

You can dm me when you have $100,000 to deposit and I will tell you a real forex broker you can trade with. Where all these bullshit do not exist. Poor man get wahala I dey tell you. Na them no get money, na them go still dey look for first class services.

Poor man and wahala be like 5&6

LoL!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Looks like we're bit safe kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Looks like we're nosediving next week
OfficialP:
What's the plan for next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pls where is supremefx?
What promo is on Maven?
I mean what the promo code for the 40% promo?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
infofirst:

Reality we shy away from. Failing to fix the problem within and looking for who to put the blame on.

My account is $100,000.
Pending buy order 5Lots on Gbpusd. My system is 100win rate...
Common. But when I am hitting tp, no wahala grin grin grin
When I get hit... Brokers are manipulators..

I don't get.. How can market makers be after our demo accounts.....

Na the big players dey do real stp.

Las Las, na demo all retailers dey trade.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
AK284:
Pls where is supremefx?
What promo is on Maven?
I mean what the promo code for the 40% promo?

FLASH40

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Looks like we're nosediving next week
which market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Xxxusd,us30,us100
OfficialP:
which market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Riverrun:
I will be posting all my positions for the September competition road to tft 25% .

Any interested person can copy the trade to either pass with me or fail with me.

Terms:

If you fail with me, please do not hold me responsible for your failure.

But if you pass with me, just organise yourselves together and volunteer one person's award to add to my own.

I don talk my own finish, shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

😹
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Xxxusd,us30,us100

OK. Can you share chart to support this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Riverrun:

I think you should takeout time to research and read about it for better understanding.

But one thing I must tell you is no matter what you read about it, you still won't get the true picture until you have traded in both Markets then you notice how they both work.

I think one or two guys here have explained it before but I will try to also break it down details by details before the end on today so the confusion can go to sleep once and for all.

See the two senerios that shows how an account size with $100,000 starting balance works for;
(1) balance base
(2) equity base
Where the daily drawdown is 5%.

Note that the starting balance can be any amount. For this explanation, we have chosen to use $100,000 as our starting balance.

(A) BALANCE BASE:

Day1; for your $100,000 account, your daily dd limit would be $95,000. Meaning, for that day;

i) if you are in a loss trade and your $100,000 account gets to $95,000 and below then you have hit your 5% daily DD limit.

ii) if you are in a profit trade and your hit $105,000 and above you have expanded you daily DD limit. You now have more money to play with for that day (Note this is not so in equity base).
for you to hit daily DD would only be when you loss all your profits for that day and the account continues to go down until it reaches $95,000.

iii) if at the end of the day1, you ended in profit. Let's say $107,000 then for day2 your daily DD limit would be $101,650.
(How? See how.
5% of $107,000 is $5,350.
So 107,000 - 5,350 = $101,650).

iv) this calculation will continue at the end of everyday just as the market rolls over into a new day taking the account/equity balance (whichever is higher when the market rolls over) in consideration.

(B) EQUITY BASE :

Now everything above is same in equity base except number (ii) above.

In equity base, you account is being trailed with the 5% daily DD on every positive price movement above the $100,000 starting balance. Example

Day1; for your $100,000 account, your daily dd limit would be $95,000. Meaning, for that day;

a) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity $105,000. if price retraces back to $100,000 that same day then you have hit daily DD limit.

b) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity 106,000. If price retraces to $101,000 that same day then you have hit daily DD limit. You don't have more money to play with as balance base provides

c) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity $103,000. If price retraces to $98,000 (not even $95,000) that same day then you have hit daily DD limit.

d) to survive in this kind of market you have no choice than to use a more reduced lotsize that can contain those price retracements to avoid hitting daily DD.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
When I first came online this evening and saw plenty pages, I rushed to check what meshpips must have done again this time 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
rainlover:
When I first came online this evening and saw plenty pages, I rushed to check what meshpips must have done again this time 😁

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
rainlover:

He is not the one but almost the same action bro but this time around ,the banter is limited cos of partiality by some people ,it is well sha since the point has been proved , just protect ur own moniker for this competition beofre someone else will come and claim ur prize and start saying u are their sibling and dey are claiming it on ur behalf chief ✌️✌️✌️

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wetin I do since morning wey this Mod ban m self haba ManaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
valid

Davigle:

No sir. I don't, I'm still a neophyte as I haven't gotten to the stage yet. I recently started the core content mentorship and I'm still in month 1. I'm taking my time as I don't want to rush through them. although I have gone through the market maker primer and series, and also mastering high probability scalping. started the 2022 mentorship but was kind of difficult for me so I stopped at episode 9.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Hussein8(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Riverrun:

See the two senerios that shows how an account size with $100,000 starting balance works for;
(1) balance base
(2) equity base

Note that the starting balance can be any amount. For this explanation, we have chosen to use $100,000 as our starting balance.

(A) BALANCE BASE:

i) if you are in a loss trade and your $100,000 account gets to $95,000 and below then you have hit your 5% daily DD limit.

ii) if you are in a profit trade and your hit $105,000 and above you have expanded you daily DD limit. You now have more money to play with for that day (Note this is not so in equity base).
for you to hit daily DD would only be when you loss all your profits for that day and the account continues to go down until it reaches $95,000.

iii) if at the end of the day1, you ended in profit. Let's say $107,000 then for day2 your daily DD limit would be $101,650.
(How? See how.

iv) this calculation will continue at the end of everyday just as the market rolls over into a new day taking the account/equity balance (whichever is higher when the market rolls over) in consideration.

(B) EQUITY BASE :

In equity base, you account is being trailed with the 5% daily DD on every positive price movement above the $100,000 starting balance. Example

a) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity $105,000. if price retraces back to $100,000 that same day then you have hit daily DD limit.

b) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity 106,000. If price retraces to $101,000 that same day then you have hit daily DD limit. You don't have more money to play with as balance base provides

c) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity $103,000. If price retraces to $98,000 (not even $95,000) that same day then you have hit daily DD limit.

d) to survive in this kind of market you have no choice than to use a more reduced lotsize that can contain those price retracements to avoid hitting daily DD.

Nicely explained.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Closed August with 0.49% profit. Made some avoidable mistakes because I got lost in IOF.

Registered for September comp and I'm looking forward to it, also remember to journal your trades.

The goal is keeping the account.

abham:
August fundednext comp:

1.56% profit.

This week is not giving for me. My phone crashed on Sunday last week and I felt lost .Had an avoidable loss and took the opposite side of the trade on NQ after doing analysis on htf.

I also added another position from Thursday and mistakenly closed it before it hit tp because I don't know how to take partials on pc yet.

I am learning to be patient with my setups to fully form.

The goal is keeping the account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
1-,US100(Nasdaq)--on the daily time frame.there was a decrease in the bullish momentum and it finally made a bearish pin bar,indicating a potential change in market direction.on the 1h time frame,here's the structure change
OfficialP:

OK. Can you share chart to support this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kaybee7000:

He is not the one but almost the same action bro but this time around ,the banter is limited cos of partiality by some people ,it is well sha since the point has been proved , just protect ur own moniker for this competition beofre someone else will come and claim ur prize and start saying u are their sibling and dey are claiming it on ur behalf chief ✌️✌️✌️

Boss Mi, I hail you. But pls let's be careful with our choice of words, wisdom is profitable to direct. He should apologize, but don't drag anyone else into it.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Riverrun:

(1) balance base
(2) equity base

(A) BALANCE BASE:

(How? See how.

(B) EQUITY BASE :

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
The week closed bullish for AU and HOW formed on Wednesday.

With nfp setting the tone for a bearish month where seasonality is bearish, I anticipate price to seek lower objectives. I would like to see price take out Wednesday's high before going lower but if it does not happen, we go with the flow.

abham:
On AU, Price has not gotten to lower objective. I am looking forward to next week completing the cycle.

If wishes were horses, traders would ride. I would like to see HOW form on Mon/Tue and maybe the weekly range would be completed with NFP.

I may be wrong but lets see what the markets have for this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
1-,US100(Nasdaq)--on the daily time frame.there was a decrease in the bullish momentum and it finally made a bearish pin bar,indicating a potential change in market direction.on the 1h time frame,here's the structure change
alright. Best of luck sire

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolzzz
E fit be your pikin own too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Who is watching this pair with me. Its an obvious downtrend on the weekly. I will be watching price action on daily and H4 when price get to my entry for extra confirmation. A doubletop neckline break is enuf confirmation to sell and keep holding. This is a swing trade so lets risk reasonably

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hateshit: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Riverrun:

(1) balance base
(2) equity base

(A) BALANCE BASE:

(How? See how.

(B) EQUITY BASE :

Bro,sorry ur explained the balance base perfectly well, but the equity base is quit different from my own experience.
I think for d balance base its d amount of money left in ur balance after u've closed a trade of which I think only FTMO does that even tho other propfirm say dey do, as other propfirm sends u breaching email once ur Losing more Dan 5% in ur trade even when u've not closed d trade yet.
While for d equity base, it's d amount of money u have on ur equity instead of balance that d 5% is substracted from.
Where I disagree with u is where u said if u make extra +5% that very day and maybe placed another trade and lost only d extra 5% u made dat same day dat u've breached d rule. Any amount u made in profit dat day is added to ur dd u would have to lose both ur profit for dat day and also d 5% for dat day before breaching d account.
In mff account analyzer u can see ur daily draw down limit calculated for u already every morning before u start trading, as it's been recalculated at d end of every day.
Just my own perspective Sha from my experience so far in mff and maven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
hateshit:

Bro,sorry ur explained the balance base perfectly well, but the equity base is quit different from my own experience.
I think for d balance base its d amount of money left in ur balance after u've closed a trade of which I think only FTMO does that
even tho other propfirm say dey do, as other propfirm sends u breaching email once ur Losing more Dan 5% in ur trade even when u've not closed d trade yet.
While for d equity base, it's d amount of money u have on ur equity instead of balance that d 5% is substracted from.
Where I disagree with u is where u said if u make extra +5% that very day and maybe placed another trade and lost only d extra 5% u made dat same day dat u've breached d rule. Any amount u made in profit dat day is added to ur dd u would have to lose both ur profit for dat day and also d 5% for dat day before breaching d account.
In mff account analyzer u can see ur daily draw down limit calculated for u already every morning before u start trading, as it's been recalculated at d end of every day.

Abeg who fit help me confirm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
altteemy:

From that Reddit post, seems them entering into the brokerage business was what hurt them.

Winnerrrr:
Who has read the CFTC complaint, this prop firm game is rigged.

https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8771-23

One of the major issues against them is that MFF was maintaining its own brokerage for traders and while doing so, was widening spreads against its own traders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0t8g0_NQo4

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Seems CHF has been very strong against all currency recently. Just like UsdChf, I will be waiting for extra confirmation at my entry zone. A sharp and fast rejection at the zone is all i need for an entry. You can use ur counter trend strategy to help me push price to my zone cheesy. Good luck and risk reasonably

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
hateshit:

I think for d balance base its d amount of money left in ur balance after u've closed a trade of which I think only FTMO does that even tho other propfirm say dey do, as other propfirm sends u breaching email once ur Losing more Dan 5% in ur trade even when u've not closed d trade yet.

I explained everything I know based on my experience with ftmo, mff, nextfunded and fxblue. I try to understand what you explained but it's a bit difficult for me.

I would appreciate if you take out time (just like I did) to breakdown what you understand as well so we can all benefit too.

The aim is for the house to get the right education.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.