Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (469866 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eagba:
I still feel it's gabson

The original Gabson can't condescend this low. It is unlike him.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eagba:
na until you drag meshpips to commit suicide,na then you go know say you don win? Or na when you chase all the veterans commot, you go know you don win?
I don't even trade forex seriously, but if you want rep, just throw out a challenge say " we open a accounts, trade it for month n show results daily. Na another purpose for this beautiful thread. Or sheath your sword

Eagba:
ladies Ladies please how would you have your breast and nipples sucked. assuming you are trying to advice your man on how best to suck them for the almost pleasure.
you can also describe movement if you want. thanks. AND GUYS PLEASE AND PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD. mod please kindly delete posts from guys. thanks

Eagba:
I'm at a cross road. I just talked a pretty endowed girl into having sex with me. We are to hook up anytime soon. Now the thing is I'm confused because naturally, I won't want to do it, but wifey have been on my bad side lately.

I know if i bonk this girl, I'll be mentally down and remorseful after the act and I might just confess. And the said girl might be hooked to me. I know myself.

The thrill and adrenaline of cheating is a high.
Please I need to stop.

Na watin full your head be this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Darkpal:

The original Gabson can't condescend this low. It is unlike him.
I noticed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Sorry boss for the loss,what next now? New challenge acct from another broker till live fund or what next bro for those that are depressed cos of this matter ?
No qualms champ, TFT and CTI still dey intact.just small drawdown tinz for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
rainlover:

monkey! I'm allowed to have a balance personality
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Galleryeasy:
As Meshpip don apologize, mk we move on.. this is a man trying to build a brand for himself and family, all he need is our supports and not contradictions. He is a human not immued to F*up. 9ja don already hard ,mk we takam easy, MFF don lock ma shop like dz..
Long time boss.. hope all is good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eagba:
monkey! I'm allowed to have a balance personality
see how you're quick to use vile words.. u can drag me without behaving childish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Things I learnt from ICT-

1) How Price books.
2) Where Price will Draw to.
3) How setups form.
4) Exactly what time they form & enter on.
5) How to think as Smart Money.
6) How to plan for growth.
7) Risk Management.
cool How to forge responsibility & self-control.

Wasn't drafted by me but the same thing i learned too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Galleryeasy:
No qualms champ, TFT and CTI still dey intact.just small drawdown tinz for now.

Sorry chief,shall get there soon by God grace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abeg market go soon open oo.. na chart we wan da see..

Charly abeg help me check gbpjpy..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Trading journal.....August post mortem report...So August was kinda volatile but I wasn't hurt just wasn't brave enough nor aggressive enough. Infact five days into it,i was in the 17% threshold, that is, after busting my ass close to D.D before taking the acct back to greens on several occasions...One time it got so rough that we couldn't watch the market but switched off our phone or better still, refreshed our Gmail app, multiple times, to watch out for the dreaded account breached mail from tft support...In retrospect,our greatest undoing was stop losses, this kept taking chunks off our account and made it quite herculean to get back on track...At end of the day, when we got back to 17%, it turned out that we had breached the account by the narrowest of margins...If only we had kept our chunks off from the damn stop losses...Well, we live to learn...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lmfao, these are from threads away. grin grin grin grin
rainlover:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Galleryeasy:
As Meshpip don apologize, mk we move on.. this is a man trying to build a brand for himself and family, all he need is our supports and not contradictions. He is a human not immued to F*up. 9ja don already hard ,mk we takam easy, MFF don lock ma shop like dz..
boss I miss you die.. where have you been
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lmfao make una dey rough am... grin grin grin grin ;

GabsonFX2:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You said your stinkingly diseased father is jobless right?

For whatever reason I must have worked hard to get to this level I am today, it is because of an illiterate and arrogant kids like you, who have refused to go to school; an entitled and disoriented 2017 SSCE graduate who jumps from one state (PortHarcourt - Osun - Anambra, and even considering Lagos) to live but never settled more than a year in any, just 2yrs ago, you were begging people online to lead you astray to where you will go and hustle.

And it's also for a useless kid like you who begs on FTA for only a $5k account which is about $25 that I'm proud (very) and in fact boastful that I'm a professional, successful and STCW Transport Canada Certified Marine Engineer and Forex Trader. Check my biweekly paycheck, what you see is just the day rate ($495), convert it to naira, what I get paid daily for doing my profession is what a useless kid like you will spend in a year. My biweekly will take care of your dirty father and mother plus your dispersed siblings.

Omo oshi......Omo radarada.....Alaileko...........You know what, go to school first, write jamb, get NCE first before I can reply you next....I'm not your mate in anything in this world

the reason I love infofirst 🙏🙏.

make God give me this money 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
But i sure say na fundamental analysis you do?cos technically it's a sell(lol cheesy,i just remember one funny forex joke video "it's a sell,it's a sell grin grin", i know you might relate)
Wait monday out. USD may weaken this week. Check this chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
rainlover:
see how you're quick to use vile words.. u can drag me without behaving childish
you seem brilliant when you keep mute
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
DannyFX2638:
the reason I love infofirst 🙏🙏.

make God give me this money 🙏
ev even when meshpip dragged him for his generosities, he was calm and responded so maturedly. Men dey sha

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialP:
ev even when meshpip dragged him for his generosities, he was calm and responded so maturedly. Men dey sha

At the end of the day make GOD give us evidence. If not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialP:
I have a lot to say, but without evidence it will make no sense.

By Gods I will be dropping weekly updates as one of the competition equirements

I have also decided to drop updates on the challenge account I was gifted

Last two weeks I was almost through with phase 1 before something happened, but that's part of the scars that's makes a star.

. May September be good to everyone of us.

Happy New month @ all

This week, am still bullish on DXY.

I expect a sell to buy scenario.

Focus will be on GBPUSD this week again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
dottozil:

At the end of the day make GOD give us evidence. If not.
that's the prayer bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialP:
bro.. I kno won type much..
aside from coming to this platform to learn forex related stuff. we learn personalities too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Supremefx:
🤝

Please do they offer refund of challenge fee?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Day 1.... So by 12 noon Friday, NFP day...We got the keys to our account and swung into action just before NFP news at 1.30pm....After which, we forgot out strategy of going in with stop losses and got stopped out immediately the news got out by 1.30...It left us 1.8% in the red. Now the gloves came off because we went back without stop loss but with accurate position sizing. This held us up till 4.30 pm when from near D.D breach at 2.30pm (at some point, it was just 95400$ as equity). We came out of that at 3.4% in the greens again,but we believe it could have been more if only we stuck to our original strategy...4.45 till 7pm, we scented a price rebound but got a consolidation and got wiped back to .9%. Of course the chief culprit being placing our stop losses. Now with price consolidation in full gear, we proceeded to go without stop losses but position sizing to snipe ourselves back to 2.5% thus ended our day..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
DannyFX2638:
bro.. I kno won type much..
aside from coming to this platform to learn forex related stuff. we learn personalities too.

💯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kaybee7000:
FTA and Chaos/anarchy are like Siamese twin ,anyway wetin I know self ,shebi I don do my own too wey I dey drag unnecessarily,make the ground open fully abeg
forex trading is always related to violence. check Twitter.
from propfirms vs Brokers
brokers vs Brokers
propfirms vs propfirms.
prop influencer vs another influencer. etc

it's just as if the forex industry is related to violence.
Na Raja and mattlceo I just day read today.
e rough everywhere 😂

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialP:
Swears down.. the calmness and patient he have shown his just mind blowing..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Baba u say mk u show face today, miss u like crazy sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
sampz:

Long time boss.. hope all is good
Ya bro, hope u re brking grounds?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
GabsonFX2:

At least he isn't trying to scam anyone or claim what he is not like your buddy meshpips.

He is legit trying to survive within his means,
Trying to shade him with this is classless.

Not that he support i careless insults,
But does insult was meant to be for meshpips.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: Lanshile(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.