Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (468951 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't know what people like this are doing here undecided.
Emmizay12:

Forex in my opinion is pure betting,,

Forex is pure gambling, the only differentiator is that a trader can control his edge, whereas a gamblers edge is controlled by the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

If the law states that you must not drink and drive. But you as a law enforcement officer, you saw a driver inside a parked car drunk. Will you arrest such a driver?
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

grin See who's talking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

I been wan talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Ibrahim self condemned comparing trading to betting when somebody somewhere was once calling it Haram
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
First withdrawal on my 5k acc with 5ers. Placed withdrawal yesterday and got credited this morning. Very reliable firm that has stood the test if time almost as old as ftmo. Perfect trading condition with good spread and no unnecessary slipage. With as low as $39 u can get a 5k acc. Thier customer service is also outstanding

Congrats πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ, amazing props firm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whahala
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
First withdrawal on my 5k acc with 5ers. Placed withdrawal yesterday and got credited this morning. Very reliable firm that has stood the test if time almost as old as ftmo. Perfect trading condition with good spread and no unnecessary slipage. With as low as $39 u can get a 5k acc. Thier customer service is also outstanding
Congrats Chief.
Enjoy. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
MetroLane:

Do you do your analysis with a laptop as well or phone alone?

Phone alone sir... Why'd you ask?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
charly20:

I'm looking at this loss and reviewing my trade and then I remembered that the last time I made huge gains was in May. And since May, I've had back to back losses and BEs but I'm still up 30% on my account.

Let's meditate on this. I'm not posting it to make myself feel good but for us to see how healthy risk management really is.

I would have had more gains but I was a bit careless last month and now I'm playing defensive like I stated when boss infofirst asked us how we will manage a 10k account.

I'm only looking for clean 200 pips and I'll be up again by 50%. If I lose 2 more times this month, that will be all.

I wish us the best.

It's one thing to know that risk management can save you, and another to see it happen. This month will be favourable comrade.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
I just looked at dxy and have a similar idea. 25-08-23 high if broken would signify a bullish sms because it took out 22-08-23 low which acted as ssl.

The open of 28-08-23 may act as a breaker or beginning of +ob on the daily tf.

With this I'm anticipating a bullish dxy, that is why I have a bearish idea on AUDUSD.

Nfp set the move for bullish momentum and bearish momentum of foreign currencies.

I may be wrong though but stick to your trading plan and journal your trades.

Davigle:
Hulo house, seeing how nfp screwed the markets on Friday, here's my bias for the coming week for both the DXY and EU. It also seems like volatility is back in the markets and to that I say welcome to September. Cheers.
Pls elders in the house, do not hesitate to correct me ooo...
Cc: @charly20, @abham, @kozmicity, @jameselias, @rhynoemmie

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Davigle:
Hulo house, seeing how nfp screwed the markets on Friday, here's my bias for the coming week for both the DXY and EU. It also seems like volatility is back in the markets and to that I say welcome to September. Cheers.
Pls elders in the house, do not hesitate to correct me ooo...
Cc: @charly20, @abham, @kozmicity, @jameselias, @rhynoemmie

I dont know ICT, but I think you're on yo something here with that buy... The only issue being will you be patient because I think that thing may take days to set up if it does.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Congrats chief.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

If the law states that you must not drink and drive. But you as a law enforcement officer, you saw a driver inside a parked car drunk. Will you arrest such a driver?

Lol, nop like you said a parked car
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nextt:

Gambling is attributed to events where the outcome is strictly dependent on probability. Neither the house nor the players, barring shady practices, have the power or know-how to shift the balance of probability in their favour. It is strictly luck. However, the house always wins because the probability of your winning streak declines much faster as your losing streak rises.

Now, let me ask you. If, hypthetically, Nigeria secures a loan of $20,000,000,000 (twenty billion dollars) from the US. What do you think will happen to the value of the naira against the US dollar? It will depreciate while the value of the dollar rises. As a currency trader, if I bought USDNGN on this information and make profits is my profit a product of probability or speculation based on my study of the markets?

Gamble meaning: to take risky actions or make bets, typically involving money, in the hope of gaining a desirable outcome, but with no certainty of success

Bro,, go and do a very good research on gambling, speculation and probability in respect to Forex trading..... When you say the house cannot shift the probability to their favour is where I know you have limited idea of what probability is as regards gambling and it's subset Forex trading

Since hypotheticaly that information is supposed to bring a certain outcome why is risk management adviced when taking that decision to buy or sell USDNGN?, You got it, outcome isnt gauranteed, no certainty of making profits.. which is why All Forex brokers are quick to make this disclaimer "Trading CFDs is risky and may not be suitable for all investors. You could lose more than your initial deposit"

The meaning of gamble, is the perfect picture of Forex trading,,, Forget about any other thing, indicator, news, concept, trading tools or whatever is just a ploy to dress up and repackage gambling to be a beautiful looking monster in sheep's clothing !

P.s that trading is gambling doesn't mean success can not be achieved, so don't be worked up

The differences between the both(Forex & Gambling) is too thin a line to say they are exclusive of each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bro I'm in love with your markups and I hope you dey journal these markups... i just wan add something small but e no necessary. Notice the smt in EU and GU for the -ob in the bearish range.

Davigle:
And also for GU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by coalcoal1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Can one fund with card on Maventrading?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Supremefx:

Walk in and also reservations. Provisions were made for all, I’d be posting short clips on the program, during the course of the event,

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, no worry yourself. Na till 2024 cheesy

Ok Boss grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MetroLane: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
kozmicity:

Phone alone sir... Why'd you ask?

No reason for in particular, You just inspire me, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
AK284:

Gentleman and ladies
My phone was stolen and b/4 I know it my hard earned money cleared from my two bank accounts but I know the name of the Opay account the funds were transferred.
Pls if anyone here knows a way someone can be tracked Tru opay account,will appreciate that help.
You can reach me Tru @knjide@gmail.com

So sorry o. Your phone no get password? And the most important one is your sim. You should have enabled pin on the sim card, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

Gamble meaning: to take risky actions or make bets, typically involving money, in the hope of gaining a desirable outcome, but with no certainty of success

Bro,, go and do a very good research on gambling, speculation and probability in respect to Forex trading..... When you say the house cannot shift the probability to their favour is where I know you have limited idea of what probability is as regards gambling and it's subset Forex trading

Since hypotheticaly that information is supposed to bring a certain outcome why is risk management adviced when taking that decision to buy or sell USDNGN?, You got it, outcome isnt gauranteed, no certainty of making profits.. which is why All Forex brokers are quick to make this disclaimer "Trading CFDs is risky and may not be suitable for all investors. You could lose more than your initial deposit"

The meaning of gamble, is the perfect picture of Forex trading,,, Forget about any other thing, indicator, news, concept, trading tools or whatever is just a ploy to dress up and repackage gambling to be a beautiful looking monster in sheep's clothing !

P.s that trading is gambling doesn't mean success can not be achieved, so don't be worked up

The differences between the both(Forex & Gambling) is too thin a line to say they are exclusive of each other

If you want to use this logic, then almost everything in life is gambling

Have you checked the odds of a boy playing football in academy ever making it to become professional?

Those odds are probably worse than trading success odds.

We can do a search on this issue for almost any industry and we'll get similar results.

So, should we call life a gamble?

After all, some people were born to royal family of Saudi Arabia and others were born neck deep in poverty in Nigeria or DRC.

What's your conclusion on the matter?

Links:
https://idsoccer.com/how-many-academy-players-make-it-pro/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
kozmicity:

It's one thing to know that risk management can save you, and another to see it happen. This month will be favourable comrade.

Huzzah πŸ₯‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Congratulations, Fibby, our prayers worked cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lanshile:
Fx isnt betting but it affect the mind the same way
Risk management is why a trader will close his mt4 after picking a trade then go and play ball

Emmizay12:
Forex in my opinion is pure betting,,

Forex is pure gambling, the only differentiator is that a trader can control his edge, whereas a gamblers edge is controlled by the house

Ibrahimlagosian:

Proudpolygamist:

I am shocked!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
abham:
Bro I'm in love with your markups and I hope you dey journal these markups... i just wan add something small but e no necessary. Notice the smt in EU and GU for the -ob in the bearish range.

Yessir I am journaling my markups, and I also have a folder where I keep the screenshot of my markups
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Telegram have a folder called SAVED. Anything you send to that folder is saved in the cloud and can be accessed from any device.

Use this info as you wish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
abham:
Bro, do you mean its going to hell?

grin

grin grin lol nooo but I mean it will be digging for crude oil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You said your stinkingly diseased father is jobless right?

For whatever reason I must have worked hard to get to this level I am today, it is because of an illiterate and arrogant kid like you, who have refused to go to school; an entitled and disoriented 2017 SSCE graduate who jumps from one state (PortHarcourt - Osun - Anambra, and even considering Lagos) to live but never settled more than a year in any, just 2yrs ago, you were begging people online to lead you astray to where you will go and hustle.

And it's also for a useless kid like you who begs on FTA for only a $5k account which is about $25 that I'm proud (very) and in fact boastful that I'm a professional, successful and STCW Transport Canada Certified Marine Engineer and Forex Trader. Check my biweekly paycheck, what you see is just the day rate ($495), convert it to naira, what I get paid daily for doing my profession is what a useless kid like you will spend in a year. My biweekly will take care of your dirty father and mother plus your dispersed siblings.

Omo oshi......Omo radarada.....Alaileko...........You know what, go to school first, write jamb, get NCE first before I can reply you next....I'm not your mate in anything in this world

Big man, why insult his parents?

Whatever beef you have should not extend to attacking each other's family and religion.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Davigle:
And also for GU
pls is ur chart indicatiing buying or selling. U know say some of us no know pass support and resistance. I no understand ur chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

Big man, why insult his parents?

Whatever beef you have should not extend to attacking each other's family and religion.

His parents should be insulted because they didn't train him well; he's so rude!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.