Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467027 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2023
rainlover:
boss account never blown like this 🤔

Yes, it have blown. Gold blew it. I dey rub muscle with the Pakistanis for TFT o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2023
nzechu:

In the spirit of learning. The witch says sell till 423.

Entry: Friday open
SL : a little above Thursdays high
Tp: 423 and 685

Don't know wat one lotsize will give for this, but u know the drill already.

Forex is risky, apply your number 6

witchcraftfx journals* (just a journal for learning purpose)
There was momentum sha, and in the intended direction, but it turned back.

We are still maintaining our bias, and expect momentum build up after Tuesday. Trade idea gets invalidated if Monday prints a long bullish candle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2023
My Competitions
Tft - nothing to write home about
Fundedengineer - something to write about

Same trader, different outcomes

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 5:15am On Sep 09, 2023
-4+.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:36am On Sep 09, 2023
rainlover:
"I don't know what is wrong with me"
"I don't know what is wrong with me"

Baba na impatient dey worry you Aje!

I dey my house Come beat me 😒

Traders trading like gamblers,as a trader with good strategy and risk management,you shouldn't fear "red" and start shifting stoploss or revenge trade. Learn to breakeven or exit trade if its a failed setup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2023
infofirst:
It's a Friday. Active participants in our tft competition should update us along with screenshots that carries username.
Some tough changes but rewarding changes coming next month

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Am having difficulties posting pics here,bosses in the house any solution? Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Poor week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2023
samfelly:

Yes, it have blown. Gold blew it. I dey rub muscle with the Pakistanis for TFT o cheesy
Good morning, can you add me to fxblue FTA TFT competition. Or is it late to join
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2023
September fundednext comp:

-0.17% profit.

This week was just me missing opportunities left and right. I was on the right side of IOF and I took only 4 trades 2 BE and 2 losses.

If I had left my BE trades to run, I would have been in some handsome profits.

The patient to wait for setups to fully form is growing, now the work is on trusting the setups and holding winning trades.

The goal is keeping the account.

abham:
Closed August with 0.49% profit. Made some avoidable mistakes because I got lost in IOF.

Registered for September comp and I'm looking forward to it, also remember to journal your trades.

The goal is keeping the account.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2023
raphemmanuel:
I just pray this September competition on TFT favour me. This is my fourth time I'm participating on this competition.
I was lucky to secure 3% today.
My target is just the 20% and I will be okay with this month competition.
I hope there is still prize for account that meet 20% on this September competition.

Big Raph, what's your TFT username, sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2023
samfelly:

Big Raph, what's your TFT username, sir?
raphemmanuel
Thanks Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2023
Monday opened bearish after NFP set the tone. Friday traded with a wick into the daily gap between Mon 04 low and Wed 06 high.

Tuesday traded with a wick through 20dssl/PML while causing a bearish sms even if it did not close below the level. Price is 107 points shy from 03/11/22 low which is the target where I want to see price draw to.

Anticipating Cpi to give the push lower to achieve the target, then we can also see if price will draw to 13/10/22 low as a long term target for the month if IOF supports it.

Looking at COT reports, commercials are net long but IOF just printed a bearish sms after price closed below 25/08/23 low that means they are hedging shorts and seasonality is bearish so hopefully we could see lower price as barchart[.]com is already showing a strong sell.

Good Luck for the week.

abham:
The week closed bullish for AU and HOW formed on Wednesday.

With nfp setting the tone for a bearish month where seasonality is bearish, I anticipate price to seek lower objectives. I would like to see price take out Wednesday's high before going lower but if it does not happen, we go with the flow.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2023
cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2023
Oftenme:
lol, i forgot the account pass na why i open another, make i check my phone if i still get screenshot from fxblue, if not i will just stay on the sidelines till i'm allowed in.

You can always recover the password.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hokabs(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2023
0.56 percent down

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Riverrun:
cool cool cool cool

omor, how is ur win rate 66% when you're down wif -4%?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Mystiquefia:

omor, how is ur win rate 66% when you're down wif -4%?

@Samfelly see question for you to answer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2023
nzechu:
My Competitions
Tft - nothing to write home about
Fundedengineer - something to write about

Same trader, different outcomes

There is plenty to write home about too in the tft. It's not as bad as you think. Abi you will change your acct with @samfelly own. 😂😂😂😂

Thank you all for the updates. I checked every one of them and noted every one. Some mind blowing and some were wow and omg.
We move. No giving up. Next week will be better.

What are we looking at for next week?

USD has done the home run I was expecting and GU hit 1.244*** but the close for the day and week did not give me the momentum I was looking forward to for a reversal. I will be patient to see it and ride with the bear USD and bull Gbpusd.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2023
raphemmanuel:
raphemmanuel
Thanks Sir.

One question; why you no join since? Given that you posted a screenshot of your profit on September 1st
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2023
infofirst:

There is plenty to write home about too in the tft. It's not as bad as you think. Abi you will change your acct with @samfelly own. 😂😂😂😂

Thank you all for the updates. I checked every one of them and noted every one. Some mind blowing and some were wow and omg.
We move. No giving up. Next week will be better.

What are we looking at for next week?

USD has done the home run I was expecting and GU hit 1.244*** but the close for the day and week did not give me the momentum I was looking forward to for a reversal. I will be patient to see it and ride with the bear USD and bull Gbpusd.

Chai 🤐🤐, I don suffer 😀😀. Na me them take dey give 'bad example' so ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Greatcheer, come and cheer me up ooo 🤕🤕😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Riverrun:

@Samfelly see question for you to answer grin grin grin grin grin

This question pass my agbara ooo 😀
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2023
abham:

Anticipating Cpi to give the push lower to achieve the target, then we can also see if price will draw to 13/10/22 low as a long term target for the month if IOF supports it.

Looking at COT reports, commercials are net long but IOF just printed a bearish sms after price closed below 25/08/23 low that means they are hedging shorts and seasonality is bearish so hopefully we could see lower price as barchart[.]com is already showing a strong sell.

Good Luck for the week.

Interesting.
I'm waiting to see if Eurusd runs towards 1.05800 (4 STDV from the last distribution). In the same vein, I'll be watching if CPI takes last week's high on $index. That way, I'll know that "A" and "M" have been completed and I'll be looking to buy the new trend in my second try.

Unlike AUD, seasonality and COT support bullish outcome for EUR with barchart's data suggesting low interest in open short positions in the last few weeks.

Goodluck, mate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2023
samfelly:

One question; why you no join since? Given that you posted a screenshot of your profit on September 1st

No more entries anybody wey no join since make try next month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2023
samfelly:

Oftenme, I still dey look through NL to find Brainstorm o grin grin. No bi small work I give maself like this o cheesy cheesy
the work should come with some perks/extra perks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2023
samfelly:

Pakistans wey dey use juju trade 😹

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by gbosah91(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Not bad

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Am having difficulties posting pics here,bosses in the house any solution? Thank you
use Focus firefox browser from google playstore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2023
samfelly:
One Ratio Zero point Two, Five (1:0.25) is what I'll be employing now to pass any Prop Account. Laugh me if you want (make I 1st laugh myself)

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still Thinking Out Loud 😉

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2023
rainlover:

U see Indians, Bangladesh, pakistans does guys na beast for anything tech, dem dey always beat Nigerians and Africans...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2023
rainlover:

Those guys and Bharats (Indians) love to go all in (YOLO) cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2023
RKTexpert:
use Focus firefox browser from google playstore

Alright boss, gracias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.