Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465707 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2023
O.80% up. Honestly should be higher but we thank God for the journey so far.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Emmizay12:

bro I'm tired of anything strategy or whatever, I just feel like I'm really unlucky in the business,, I can practice for years, go live and everything unlucky just happens, my risk management na death by a thousand cuts..

lol, at first I though that was the game, but it occurred too much not to notice ....

I've learnt everything there is to learn , practice what there is to practice, how long before the losing stops and the money comes, is it until losses swallows me before I know it's time to quit.....

to all you guys still gambling in the name of Forex I wish you luck..

Oh I c.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Emmizay12:
I keep saying this,

having a gamblers mindset will put your trading game into a very good perspective..
when you tell people that this thing is Gambling they think gambling is all about taking uncalculated risks..........there are thousands of people through out history that have attempted to beat gambling games through mathematics,

gambling=unknown outcomes= probability= maths

same as Forex Trading

understanding this whole thing is pure mathematics will fix your emotion and psychology issues in trading, emotions can't solve maths, only formulas can solve maths

what do you think discipline, consistency, following strategy, accepting losses try to achieve,, it tries to make you follow a formula that can solve the probability problem that forex is, nothing more or less

you believe in analysis, you believe in setups, you believe you have control of your wins because you can do technical or fundamental analysis

hahahaha that is the lie you have been told
trading =gambling

you cannot control any f***king outcome
the moment you believe you can, you will overleveage, revenge trade, shift stoploss backwards, overtrade, place too much emphasis on every individual trade. believe a setup is too good to fail

in gambling you fully accept any and every loss once you stake games, sport gamblers are better risk managers,, cos they will stake 10 games with 100ngn and try to cashout 5k, that's a very good risk to reward, even though it's laughable.

bring the mindset and approach of a gambler to forex
and let probability do it's magic

Haha oh I c even c c

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2023
Wickedness at its peak grin...

Well you see Trading as Gambling. I see Trading as stealing from others while they are actually trying to steal from you too. Isn't that worse than Gambling.. Coz if no be say Donsheddy na Theif ๐Ÿคฃ, why him go set TP for where my SL dey... The money you want to make in this business belongs to other traders who have no intention of giving it to you.... Inshort "Gbogbo wa lรณlรจ" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. Is Gambling not better than Stealing... Give up and stop ranting gamble up and down coz u sef na theif ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...

How can we have a weekend without vawulence ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2023
dmahn:

Well you see Trading as Gambling. I see Trading as stealing from others while they are actually trying to steal from you too. Isn't that worse than Gambling.. Coz if no be say Donsheddy na Theif ๐Ÿคฃ, why him go set TP for where my SL dey... The money you want to make in this business belongs to other traders who have no intention of giving it to you.... Inshort "Gbogbo wa lรณlรจ" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. Is Gambling not better than Stealing... Give up and stop ranting gamble up and down coz u sef na theif ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is called balancing in life.
There is opposite for everything.
Positive and negative.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Up 4%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2023
This experiment is dedicated to samfelly

So while i sat in church today, i felt like giving you a gift. And I said silver and gold have I none but this analysis I will give to you. If it plays out fine if e no play out I am sorry (I trust u to use risk management) and ofcos u don't HV to use It at all, I am just catching cruise. grin

Witchcraftfx experiments

After what looks like two fake candles and then a main decider candle. Usdjpy is set to buy

SL: price should not drop below 61%, if it does then trade is invalidated. Stop loss should be a little above 50%

Entry: Mondays open, or u wait for some lirru drawdown to that 147.381 line (its recommended to wait, set buy limit there, but ofcos these werey asset may just leave us behind)

TP: is 423

Recommended lot size: 1 lots (na joke o, but big things come to those who believe)

*Forex is risky, for learning purpose

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2023
When i was telling some guys few month ago that forex is more difficult than you think they did not believe now someone don give up
If you ask him all the things he has learnt he will start telling you ICT,Order block,trendline,how ema 20 crossed 50 with the combination of Fibonacci retracement at 68 with Elliot wave 2 to pick the buy or sell
Ask him if he has ever discovered anything himself aside from what he sees online he will tell you No
Go and sit your ass down and study
The knowledge of what you know before will aid you in the learning but dump everything and start the learning process all over again but this tine around become the author of your strategy
Before you come asking me what ive achieved I havent achieved anything but what ive discovered so far makes me have strong confidence in myself so much that i used all my savings to buy mff challenge account twice during the limit era and also made my course mate back in school get another challenge account for me after coming from ikorodu to stay with me for 2 days to see what I can do before MFF bleeped up
This is me explaining what mff did wrong to him despite not their staff
Go and build yourself
The owner of ICT won't give out everything he knows, research further on his concept
Don't just sit down and be waiting for people to do things for you
I still make loss before you become a monitoring spirit looking out for my mistake but what I've learnt makes me to put my money where my mouth is, it gives me the confidence just like the way gabson closed in 177 pips red with confidence
If you are the one I know you would have swear to all your gods in the village that fx is a scam
Some of you can't walk the talk but you make the loudest noise

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Lanshile:
When i was telling some guys few month ago that forex is more difficult than you think they did not believe now someone don give up
If you ask him all the things he has learnt he will start telling you ICT,Order block,trendline,how ema 20 crossed 50 with the combination of Fibonacci retracement at 68 with Elliot wave 2 to pick the buy or sell
Ask him if he has ever discovered anything himself aside from what he sees online he will tell you No
Go and sit your ass down and study
The knowledge of what you know before will aid you in the learning but dump everything and start the learning process all over again but this tine around become the author of your strategy
Before you come asking me what ive achieved I havent achieved anything but what ive discovered so far makes me have strong confidence in myself so much that i used all my savings to buy mff challenge account twice during the limit era and also made my course mate back in school get another challenge account for me after coming from ikorodu to stay with me for 2 days to see what I can do before MFF bleeped up
This is me explaining what mff did wrong to him despite not their staff
Go and build yourself
The owner of ICT won't give out everything he knows, research further on his concept
Don't just sit down and be waiting for people to do things for you
I still make loss before you become a monitoring spirit looking out for my mistake but what I've learnt makes me to put my money where my mouth is, it gives me the confidence just like the way gabson closed in 177 pips red with confidence
If you are the one I know you would have swear to all your gods in the village that fx is a scam
Some of you can't walk the talk but you make the loudest noise
My friend meshionugi ebahu, where did you get the proof that Forex is not a scam, ok, 95% of brokers out there are scammers and to make matters worse completely unregulated and so any money that enters their pockets is awuuf money, did the gods in your village create Forex abi you dey inside gabson pocket to know that 177pips loss no shake am. Why reinvent the wheel when the knowledge is already there for everyone to take advantage of, bia I dey vex as I dey so, no com add to my vexation calling me a monitoring spirit as if all of them wey dey this group reason your matter ehn, you go beg tire..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2023
infofirst:

It is called balancing in life.
There is opposite for everything.
Positive and negative.
Forex don turn electric abi, person dey clear you wetin Forex be, you dey sideline the matter...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

My friend meshionugi ebahu, where did you get the proof that Forex is not a scam, ok, 95% of brokers out there are scammers and to make matters worse completely unregulated and so any money that enters their pockets is awuuf money, did the gods in your village create Forex abi you dey inside gabson pocket to know that 177pips loss no shake am. Why reinvent the wheel when the knowledge is already there for everyone to take advantage of, bia I dey vex as I dey so, no com add to my vexation calling me a monitoring spirit as if all of them wey dey this group reason your matter ehn, you go beg tire..
I always ignore people like you who find it hard to read between lines to get the true meaning of things but I will break it down for you
Go and look for the regulated brokers on forexfactory,myfxbook or Google search it
Find your way around that
I'm not talking about the open trade of gabson with 177 pips red but the confidence his method gives him to carry it over
I won't argue with you on whether it is a scam or not I've got no time for meaningless back and forth argument

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Lanshile:

I always ignore people like you who find it hard to read between lines to get the true meaning of things but I will break it down for you
Go and look for the regulated brokers on forexfactory,myfxbook or Google search it
Find your way around that
I'm not talking about the open trade of gabson with 177 pips red but the confidence his method gives him to carry it over
I won't argue with you on whether it is a scam or not I've got no time for meaningless back and forth argument

Y do u want to option peace bro? Why is he starting late too?

Friday was there ,he didn't talk and market is opening this evening,he is now starting ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’, I don't like this na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Y do u want to option peace bro? Why is he starting late too?

Friday was there ,he didn't talk and market is opening this evening,he is now starting ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’, I don't like this na
Im not replying anyone of them again boss
If they like they should call it bet9ja I don't care the gamblers want to prepare for the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2023
dmahn:

Small trading you don call me thief ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...
No wam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I dey enjoy this family

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Forex don turn electric abi, person dey clear you wetin Forex be, you dey sideline the matter...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/left] angry grin grin grin grin grin grin[left]

See ehn.. If I drop my pay slips for you. You go vex delete your Fta account.... grin grin grin grin grin grin or If I con vex finish, upload my withdrawals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No time to explain anything. It is whatever you call it boss mi.

When no b every body sef believe God.. Who Am I In the ranking of............... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's vawulence everything....

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I just want to encourage us to see fx as a business and not gambling. The cable trade was done and dusted within 24 hrs, I didn't hold the trades beyond 10pm and hedging your trades prevents blowing of accounts.....
Please note that this is not martingale method

Let's praise the Lord. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
Listen guys, I want to assure all of us traders that fx is not gambling, it's a business, try and understand how the market moves with one of the major pairs. You need only one major pair to make profits in fx.

Eyin Oluwa logo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I like the way you see fx as a business, it will be extremely difficult to develop the discipline needed to manage risks if one jumps from one fx pair to another. Use one major fx pair to build that discipline, patience, timing and risk management. Retail traders have no business trading on htfs like weekly, and monthly. Your htf should be h4, use h1 for price action, then m1, m5 and m15 for entries. A major fx pair can present 3 trades a week. Pick the best out of the 3 potential trades and load up.

I repeat, praise the Lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, those with consistency should b taken more seriously. @meshpips fit get him unacceptable character but he is consistent with it.

I hope those with new monikers can see why there is need for time to convince one that they are truly serious and here for the long term.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I have lost 2.2 million naira recently because of Russia Ukraine war, then I was trading strictly usdjpy because the adr was low so I could afford to risk more... I have been blowing 500k accounts on at least 2 occasions before, my wife almost poisoned me because I once made 3500 USD, she begged me to close the trades and I refused claiming that it must get to 5k USD before I close and boom I blew that account a few hours later. I have been trading fx for the past 11 years and I still love the fx market despite all the accounts I have blown๐Ÿ˜…

Fx is a damn gambling nd scamming shit

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Small blue boom Dem don arrive ,small red yanyanyan manipulation,gambling ,betting etc

Just dey play u hear ,no be everybody go be engineer if u are not called ,same as trader,bro abeg quit cos u will still loose more

Start your & over 2.5 in peace

Eyin oluwalogo again

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
infofirst:

You don turn olokpa abi, dey play
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
infofirst:

I repeat, praise the Lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, those with consistency should b taken more seriously. @meshpips fit get him unacceptable character but he is consistent with it.

I hope those with new monikers can see why there is need for time to convince one that they are truly serious and here for the long term.
You don dey praise meshpips now, later you go com dey call am scammer, stand one place na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

You don turn olokpa abi, dey play

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No stress boss. None of us go escape earth alive.
Don't spill things based on your limited scope. Knowledge far gan

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

You don dey praise meshpips now, later you go com dey call am scammer, stand one place na

Comprehension is a big deal big boss. If that appears like a praise to you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Small blue boom Dem don arrive ,small red yanyanyan manipulation,gambling ,betting etc
Just dey play u hear ,no be everybody go be engineer if u are not called ,same as trader,bro abeg quit cos u will still loose more

Start your & over 2.5 in peace

Eyin oluwalogo again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My eyes don see all orishirisi of them on this thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
infofirst:

Comprehension is a big deal big boss. If that appears like a praise to you.

Praise na praise whether you do am sarcastically or not, dey play ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Life is like a pyramid. We have stated this over and over and over.

Only few will be successful. Earth will not be earth if more people are successful.

It is a universal law with which earth has been design.

No matter what any body does. It will still be what it is.

We keep dropping advice not because of everybody but because of the selected few that will benefit from it and get to the top.

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
infofirst:

Jus dey grateful sey wknd don nearly pass, i for give am to you wotowotoriously
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Jus dey grateful sey wknd don nearly pass, i for give am to you wotowotoriously

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No time. Drop it asap.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lets chop wotowoto.

Don't take things too serious. I am sorry to be adding to the pains the market has caused you. I was only trying to pass a message. I hope those that needs the message will be able to grap it.

Take it easy. All hope is not lost. Atleast you don win before. You can win again.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
When they lose, they call Forex trading gambling; when they win, it isn't. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
When they lose, they call Forex trading gambling; when they win, it isn't. Nonsense!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like my boss. He lost millions because of the Russia America war. But if he makes money during that time.. He no go remember say war dey between Niger and Nigeria o grin grin grin grin grin angry

Make we learn to take responsibility and fix what needs to be fixed

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.