Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471468 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
infofirst:

I thought I got it covered, na so five more added pages when I got up.
So much food for thought but little food on the table.

Let's talk about our upcoming personal challenge NOT competition.
Ask your questions now. It will be answered ASAP.
Thanks all for the mention. A bit busy in last few days.
Some new engagement that requires lots of reading, meetings name it.

It is not competition with anyone. But it's all about you and you alone.
It is going to be one that will separate the jokers from the serious ones.
Take your time to strategize.
Risk is super important in this one.
Even thou I said it's for three months. It might be extended for some that showed that I CAN attitude.
You must be willing and ready to trade the prize account as you will trade this one.
Zero tolerance for I have learnt my lessons.
I also noticed some of our old monikers are trying to play on our intelligence. We will not be taking new monikers until I am super sure the person is real.

Nice one boss MI...
I shall be waiting for this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
$5000 account for $39 now instead of $45

$10000 account for $69 now instead of $80

@Maventrading has updated their prices🥹❤️

All accounts prices have been updated🥹

Use Link:

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zowee10(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:
Mt4 account sync faster than mt5 on fxblue. My Observation

True I observed it, I had to open another account with mt4 for it to sync.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by boom99(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
boom99:

I for kuku do my 5pip in peace. Which kind thing be this

Tp hit. 10pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EWAnalyst(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
infofirst:

I am sincerely sorry. It's a No.

Hello, Chief. I joined NL in 2022 and I've been following FTA more actively this year. This my response to you is my 4th overall post on NL (all coming on this FTA thread).

If your concern is that I just joined or that I'm trying to use more than one account, then that is not the case. I can prove it if given the chance.

If it's because I've been inactive, then I understand. It's just my kind of person. I'm very reserved, even in real life, I can stay in a compound with you and you wouldn't hear from me for weeks. It's not intentional, and it is not pride.

But I do hope you reconsider and give me a chance, please. This opportunity will go a long way for me.

Thank you for your consideration and for all you do for members here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
EWAnalyst:

Hello, Chief. I joined NL in 2022 and I've been following FTA more actively this year. This my response to you is my 4th overall post on NL (all coming on this FTA thread).

If your concern is that I just joined or that I'm trying to use more than one account, then that is not the case. I can prove it if given the chance.

If it's because I've been inactive, then I understand. It's just my kind of person. I'm very reserved, even in real life, I can stay in a compound with you and you wouldn't hear from me for weeks. It's not intentional, and it is not pride.

But I do hope you reconsider and give me a chance, please. This opportunity will go a long way for me.

Thank you for your consideration and for all you do for members here.

Inactivity.its difficult to prove it. I understand your sincerity but it is what it is.
I don't want to put myself in a difficult situation. Any other person can come with a similar approach, how do I play fair if I accept you and deny that person?

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Dreamscapar: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Which is easier to trade? smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
They don't want to comment in a community of failure but still want to benefit from same community
Ghost readers shld change their mindset ooo
Come out and let's live together on FTA
The people you are tagging failures will make it one day

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EWAnalyst(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
infofirst:

Inactivity.its difficult to prove it. I understand your sincerity but it is what it is.
I don't want to put myself in a difficult situation. Any other person can come with a similar approach, how do I play fair if I accept you and deny that person?

It's okay... Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fibonacci88:
second payout from the5%ers. Patience, discipline and commitment pays. Lets take this hustle seriously. it can be a life changing encounter. For the first time in a while am not looking forward to salary date cos i got myself covered. Shoutout to everyone making this thread a success. 80% of my success can be attributed to what i have learnt from here. A $35 investment in this prop firm nahin don produce about $600 in payout. Please take ur challenge seriously ensure u exercise all discipline to make it to live acc. There has been no better time to be a funded trader.

Big congratulations boss mi. More win. More back to back winnings.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
meshpips:
Account stayed in read only mode since market opened this week.

Payout has finally been processed. The subsequent ones will be in my name.

Congratulations one more time. More wins more strength.
With time. We will not shy to restate whatever we have said. For now,focus on yourself like you are trying to do. No go lose focus again. You have done lots of damages.Time hopefully will vindicate you. We will all be alive and healthy to 👏 you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Post trade calls like this, and like the other ones, NO

You want to tackle your papa wey no even see nor feel your breeze.

Oya now.
Starting next month.
Same Gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Donsheddy:
This business no easy walahi

A whole u boss? wetin apen again?😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
boom99:

Tp hit. 10pips.
Why are you lying to yourself? In the screenshot you shared, your take profit was set at 0.86439, since you entered that trade at 0.86539, price has not come down to that level ever since.
You better take corrections instead of wasting your years away all in the name of agba scalper.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You moved on and you quoted me, you must be silly. you mean had or heard, cos it's like you lack concentration. Post trade calls, cos that's all I do here. Omo ale...this one too dey use FX,

I don't blame you big man.
I blame nairaland for not having block button

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
geedot:
Why are you lying to yourself? In the screenshot you shared, your take profit was set at 0.86439, since you entered that trade at 0.86539, price has not come down to that level ever since.
You better take corrections instead of wasting your years away all in the name of agba scalper.
easy 😂😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arkadrob(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Infofirst Samfelly, and traders in the house. I greet you all. Update on TFT competition.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
DannyFX2638:
easy 😂😂😂😂
I think all he cares for is online validation. If not why would an adult be lying of hitting his take profit on a demo account🤣🤣. I think it's a female behind that account, because na only female dey like all these yeye things like this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Go and block your father, alaileko

talk to me when you have a caring father

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
geedot:
I think all he cares for is online validation. If not why would an adult be lying of hitting his take profit on a demo account🤣🤣. I think it's a female behind that account, because na only female dey like all these yeye things like this.
lol.. let's take it easy man 😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't know who deleted my earliest comment but i thank God say dem nor Ban me cuz na there the thread for pass end before...✌️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by boom99(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
geedot:
This guy no dey see oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good evening, please what's the difference between these pairs having "x" at the end and the ones that do not have on mt5?. Eg gbpusdx and gbpusd. Thanks in advance.

I noticed on TFT competition standings, that's what they trade and not the conventional ones without "x" written at the back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Block your mother join, oloshi

this is not how to seek attention boss..
if you really crave for attention so bad , I can refer you to some ebooks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Girdy up pipul, we about to witness the power of Powell, ETA 10mins out...

Mayday mayday mayday
I repeat
mayday
to all warlocks like me
stay out and avoid the tide

I wonder if swingers would be safe from the storm....🤯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Arkadrob:
Infofirst Samfelly, and traders in the house. I greet you all. Update on TFT competition.
Congrats for achieving the 10% target. E no easy wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Why is GbP strong please anyone??!??

All market pumped at exactly 8am today.
Is the matrix on NL FTA23?

Ah dunno about GU but there was high impact news on EU by 8am this morning, CPI on the Euro came out, with the rates unchanged.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Had it been this guys quarreling knew me in person, they will know that I’m minus 1 of their audience for this banter they’re dropping here.

My attention span is very short that I can’t engage in empty write-up.

First important aspect of copywriting is to keep your audience glued to your content, and non of this ticks my interest.

I don’t care who started first but if I’m in the shoe of Fesshizy, Elliotwave or Gobson I won’t respond to any banter from anybody because I’m like a status being looked upon here.

Please you guys should stop all this, this thread is becoming LONG for NOTHING

Inforfirst won’t welcome this kind of content from you guys.

My 2 cent

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Una attention cheap for here sha. If every man's attention was this cheap, women all over the world would be really happy.

All i have to do to cure boredom for like one week straight is to come here now and type;

"Charly20 is a scammer and a thief" or quote Charly20 and say "your father is a bas_tard" and I go get impressions and engagements tire.

Una dey disappoint sha.
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
DannyFX2638:
this is not how to seek attention boss..
if you really crave for attention so bad , I can refer you to some ebooks

This is a fake,
Don't engage that moniker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.