Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467854 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

Personal challenge or telegram?
Telegram
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Maven still maintains its position as the “cheapest prop firm” with $5k accounts going for as low as $39.

The best and the Most trusted prop firm in the industry. Top-notch features at a low price.

Click the link to get an account now 👇

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2023
charly20:

This community to me is a social experiment concerning the IQ stats about us negros and real time data proves this statistics correct.

Please no leave me behind, my boss.

What's the result of the experiment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2023
peteregwu:
Nzdcad

Nzdcad went 50pips and then took me out on breakeven.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Infofirst why the restrictions on lotsize if its the same prop firm rules? You are limiting who hold or trade higher timeframe. Someone like Gabonfx or peter would be restricted.

Whats the essence of leverage in forex markets. You are limiting a swing trader

Leverage is one of the reasons why many failed.
Essence of the restrictions is to force a moderate risk mgt. 90% don't know how to manage risk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2023
meshpips:

That is the only person that managed to get a payout.

He got paid just once.

How many people have you purchased prop firm challenges for?

Only one person out of that large number of people.

Why do you take pleasure in just wasting money?

If this were to be a company, how would you explain to the Board that you know what you are doing?

Please break it down for me to understand better boss mi.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

Essence of the restrictions is to force a moderate risk mgt. 90% don't know how to manage risk.
Now the risk is now 0.2 on a pair right
GBPUSD Buy 0.2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2023
kozmicity:

Telegram

Through invitation privately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

Yes

Shouldnt we just stick to 1 position per time with 0.1 lot size.

Jets keep it simple.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

Make invitation reach me Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2023
OfficialP:

Shouldnt we just stick to 1 position per time with 0.1 lot size.

Jets keep it simple.
Better option but trying to be a bit open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2023
omo this place is so fucking devided. Mr infofirst and Mr gabsonfx are both bosses here.. I wish they can call each other and resolve whatever issue they have in the past. although were here long before me, but I can swear that alot might have happen in the past coz the way Mr Gabson came back furious with a completely changed personality is not ordinary. May be there was a passive fight in the past that remains unresolved. but I here by plead for the two party to come together in peace and join hand to move this FTA forward.. imagine infofirst and gabsonfx2 the veterans of the thread working together in unison. wow FTA would have been the perfect place to be. Asin everyone for enjoy from them coz those two are highly experienced. they have seen it all, and the learning curve of newbie like us will be shorter coz we have them both on same page guiding us..
abeg Mr Gabon and Mr Isholah you both can co-lead this thread without division. you both must not always take the opposite of each other's views and opinion..
you both are matured and highly skilled.. I plead with you both to bury the hatchet of whatever happen in the past and come together in unison to lead us to the promise land.

peace and Light.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

true.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Can you risk 400 pips for 2100 pips? Sell UJ now at 14832, TP 12728
Still holding this! Training myself to be a position trader.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

Boss, does this mean only those invited are good NG to participate in the darwinex challenge??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2023
Coupon code please
Supremefx:
Maven still maintains its position as the “cheapest prop firm” with $5k accounts going for as low as $39.

The best and the Most trusted prop firm in the industry. Top-notch features at a low price.

Click the link to get an account now 👇

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2023
realone12:
omo this place is so fucking devided. Mr infofirst and Mr gabsonfx are both bosses here.. I wish they can call each other and resolve whatever issue they have in the past. although were here long before me, but I can swear that alot might have happen in the past coz the way Mr Gabson came back furious with a completely changed personality is not ordinary. May be there was a passive fight in the past that remains unresolved. but I here by plead for the two party to come together in peace and join hand to move this FTA forward.. imagine infofirst and gabsonfx2 the veterans of the thread working together in unison. wow FTA would have been the perfect place to be. Asin everyone for enjoy from them coz those two are highly experienced. they have seen it all, and the learning curve of newbie like us will be shorter coz we have them both on same page guiding us..
abeg Mr Gabon and Mr Isholah you both can co-lead this thread without division. you both must not always take the opposite of each other's views and opinion..
you both are matured and highly skilled.. I plead with you both to bury the hatchet of whatever happen in the past and come together in unison to lead us to the promise land.

peace and Light.

Are you for real bro, read between the lines and you will know who is trying to build and who's trying to pull down.

BTW...@Charly20 pls edit that your last post about info..... being a ...

Before someone someday takes it out of context

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

alright
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

You can take the donkey to the stream but you cannot force it to drink water.

Profitable trading is A CHOICE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
OfficialP:

Are you for real bro, read between the lines and you will know who is trying to build and who's trying to pull down.

BTW...@Charly20 pls edit that your last post about info..... being a ...

Before someone someday takes it out of context
bro The toxicity of this thread is getting too much.. it's better to call out the two bosses.. this my post motive is to have a truce between Mr Gabon team and Mr Isholah's team..
pointing finger on one boss will result to more fight and negative energy.. and FTA is not ready for that. enough of this violence.. shey u understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2023
meshpips:

Stop pretending to be dumb.

He uses colour blue for his posts.

His charts are neat with just horizontal lines and the little indicator in the lower panel.

This has been his "template" for many years.

The one wey pain me pass na say I been believe say you get $2,000 chai!!! I nor even know say you just be one broke idiot.

Yet you have the audacity to call me scammer.

See as you and dishonesty dey wine and dine like 5 and 6.

Couldn't you have been honest enough to correct people time and again that the account is a $20 one denominated in cents?

I been even think say you be better pelzin.
Feshizzy is a number 1 scammer walai! 20 dollars to 2000 dollars, haba!

Nobody here is blaming him for this on this thread; they all just keep mute. Hypocrisy at its peak!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by boom99(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2023
geedot:
Why are you lying to yourself? In the screenshot you shared, your take profit was set at 0.86439, since you entered that trade at 0.86539, price has not come down to that level ever since.
You better take corrections instead of wasting your years away all in the name of agba scalper.

Na true oo. .my battery went flat and when I charged my phone I didn't observe properly. To cut the story short, it hit tp this morning.
I no get the mind to impress anyone here ejo. I moved from taking profit at 2pips to 10pips. No be improvement be that? But I am not saying make una no correct me ooo. I need am.
NB: I am a demo trader please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2023
meshpips:

That is the only person that managed to get a payout.

He got paid just once.

How many people have you purchased prop firm challenges for?

Only one person out of that large number of people.

Why do you take pleasure in just wasting money?

If this were to be a company, how would you explain to the Board that you know what you are doing?

Chief

It depends on the company and the location of the startups being invested into

What infofirst is doing is akin to investing in a startup company

Do you know the statistics of success of startup companies in any industry?

Lemme give you a breakdown...

90% of startups will fail. The only difference between trading and traditional industries is the pace of the failure. Furthermore, you cannot discount the Nigerian factor affecting the emotions of whoever is doing business.

So, should investors stop throwing money in startups or should they have stricter criteria?

Links:
https://explodingtopics.com/blog/startup-failure-stats
https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/10-reasons-why-businesses-fail-in-nigeria/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2023
realone12:
bro The toxicity of this thread is getting too much.. it's better to call out the two bosses.. this my post motive is to have a truce between Mr Gabon team and Mr Isholah's team..
pointing finger on one boss will result to more fight and negative energy.. and FTA is not ready for that. enough of this violence.. shey u understand

Personally I see no fight BTW them, each one is just being himself. And you have to respect that.

We all see differently and each ones opinion should be respected.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2023
realone12:

peace and Light.

They don't have any fight, just different personalities.

Infofirst is a great guy. A born leader any day any time. I have not seen anyone like him as far as this earth is concerned.

Boss gabson is equally a great guy, intelligent dude. But has anger issues but he may not know. I like him alot and have at one time benefited from him. He is doing well for himself but if he can sort out his anger issues then you have raw gold in him. I am personally shocked at this his new romance with meshpips though because I opportuned to know one or two about both of them. Again, the coming up of prop firm and his success with them puts more power in his hands as regards more money. You know what they say about power (power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely). But above all, inside of him, his still a good person. Boss gabson I am telling you as a friend, tune down please. You are already great. Let your greatness rule.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2023
OfficialP:

Personally I see no fight BTW them, each one is just being himself. And you have to respect that.

We all see differently and each ones opinion should be respected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Don't worry
The telegram group will seperate the wheat from the chaff
Let's work hard to qualify for the ticket
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

The best option is prop rules.

Dont break em.
Abeg make una no dey put una fears on others by ur forced rules. Try to be free. U can restict the positiob sizing to 0.1 but 1 lots is 10 positions on 0.1lots.

Loook at it when u are to add winners. Dont disqualify. Na wetin dem realone dey use win b dat.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Riverrun:

They don't have any fight, just different personalities.

Infofirst is a great guy. A born leader any day any time. I have not seen anyone like him as far as this earth is concerned.

Boss gabson is equally a great guy, intelligent dude. But has anger issues but he may not know. I like him alot and have at one time benefited from him. He is doing well for himself but if he can sort out his anger issues then you have raw gold in him. I am personally shocked at this his new romance with meshpips though because I opportuned to know one or two about both of them. Again, the coming up of prop firm and his success with them puts more power in his hands as regards more money. You know what they say about power (power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely). But above all, inside of him, his still a good person. Boss gabson I am telling you as a friend, tune down please. You are already great. Let your greatness rule.
wallahi he is blessed gifted and successful.. although I don't support him in this his recent fights.. but he is a great guy still and I admire him. but I don't like the way he handle this fights recently.

he just have to chill and enjoy all the favour God bestowed on him.. this fights isn't necessary. you already have it all.

and for infofirst, I love you beyond I can explain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by magicfx: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Gold Sell 1873/75

TP1: 1871
TP2:.1869
TP3: 1867
SL:. 1878
Use Scalping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Lanshile:

What do you think he should do

He can literally hold people by the hand and help them get to payout.

Walking that "journey" with him will be far more beneficial to the traders.

Let them simply FOLLOW him, enter when he enters, do the appropriate lot size calculation and the exit when he exits.

This way, they are inadvertently sitting in the same room with him and watching his every trade decision.

But the unwise guy prefers wasting money on people that stand a 95% chance of wasting the money.

How foolish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.