Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467544 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:

Missed a good one on AUDJPY yesterday.
Easy ,pls how long did you think the monetary policy tightening will go cuz I'm still holding my AJ? I might close by end of the day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Shorting US30 33819 SL 500 pips
SL taken!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
DestinyDjohn:

" Grown up men with hairy balls" got me laughing.
Boss abeg before you forget I'm still much interested in those fundamentals...At your free time 🙏.
No wahala I will try, this is $2k class u want me to gv out easily grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwadaka:
Easy ,pls how long did you think the monetary policy tightening will go cuz I'm still holding my AJ? I might close by end of the day
Papi howfar,..You can close , if na UJ a for tell u to keep holding, I love how BOJ is aggressively tackling inflation, look at the inflation differential between the 2 pairs, I think they still have more potential to move upside, but I prefer UJ , investors are on it like this.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gold bought SL 1847

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:
No wahala I will try, this is $2k class u want me to gv out easily grin..

Thanks boss mi .. I will be so grateful to learn from you 🙏...Already I'm studying various economic data for last week and this week, I must say am beginning to see things differently.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Thanks Gasive, I have searched for your profile when I saw someone here posting that yoruba actor, I thought it was you on another moniker. Longest time, and thanks for the write up.

Pls check when this started:
- I made a prank, and was surprised that almost everyone disbelieved and even crack jokes along with realone etc.

- I felt really impressed by how too confident some were, and how thoughtful they were. I decided I will buy a prop account and trade it to being funded under their name; but my catch: You cannot curse me, and still want to take from me - AINT THAT HAPPENING

- Now see the post after feshizzy, it was a reply from that civil servant calling me names.

Before you know it, they want to make me and info enemies. This person they refer to, I have joined hands with, co sponsored people here; he has not offended me any bit.

I'm not here to derail the thread, I do what exactly this thread is called to be: Forex trading alerts. But at the same time, I'm not "child of go home and collect reply"

It's OK Boss. Please apply restraint in the face of provocation. You must not react to every insult you get, their opinion doesn't matter a bit. Don't let what doesn't matter soil the good name you've made for yourself. Let's move on please.

I wish you can work together with Boss Infofirst just like old times and support the sit up challenge. I can see a lot of potential in the challenge. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Papi howfar,..You can close , if na UJ a for tell u to keep holding, I love how BOJ is aggressively tackling inflation, look at the inflation differential between the 2 pairs, I think they still have more potential to move upside, but I prefer UJ , investors are on it like this.

Correction,: BOJ hasn't been tackling inflation but Deflation for years now and the policy is about to change as the targeted rate of 2% has since been achieved.

What's left now is to start raising rates which would strengthen the Yen, meaning UJ to nosedive significantly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gold Buy Trade alert

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
kendoschurrle:
infofirst na better man sha because nothing wan make me do wetin e don do for this place wey people wey get integrity no reach five

person come here insult all of una begin dey try gaslight una by whitewashing liar and scammer wey everybody know for yearrrsss

e rush post screenshot of money many of una begin "congrats boss" everywhere. Una no get common sense? *spits*

if people wey been dey this thread wey dey manage millions of dollars come back ask una to naked enter market for giveaway una go do am sef take video grin

funny thing be say people wey get proper money no dey feel pressure to show anybody. e get reason why many of them no dey here again sef. na riff raff wey don trade more than ten years but e no get even $50k personal account go dey tension una.

i no surprise sha. as I talk the other time, na Nigeria we dey.

make una dey mumu dey go na una lose. grin

make una continue dey serve weekend entertainment grin
😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁
av missed alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gasive:

It so much breaks my heart brother.
He was the one who revatilized this thread and took it back from saxcy. Seeing him trying to break a glasshouse he co-built is disheartening to say the least. And seeing him shielding a known criminal @meshpips is even more surprising.

@Boss Gabson, I look up to two people on this space, and that's you and Boss Infofirst. You've given so much to this community both financially and education wise but your recent attitude is very disturbing. Many of us here look up to you, but your recent actions are not worthy of a role model. I don't know what happened but please call yourself to order. You don't necessarily have to react to every criticism you get, you're too matured for that. Everybody must not like you, don't try to make them to. It doesn't change who you are.

@Boss Infofirst, you're my role model. You're everything I will like to be. Your wisdom and maturity is out of this world. I cherish you a lot and I learn from your humility always. I've always wondered how calm and coordinated you will be in real life. I hope to have the opportunity of meeting you soon, I love being around people like you. I love you Boss, you're the best.
I must also commend your efforts in this community, for trying to make us better traders. God will keep rewarding you richly for everything you've been doing. You gave this community a facelift. You may not know the depth of what you've done thus far, but by the time the results start trickling in you will be amazed. You're the reason many of us are still here, if you leave many will leave with you.

The recent challenge is the reason I returned to this community. The model of the challenge is better than competitions that breeds greed and impatience. It's like basically saying 'show me you're consistent and I will help you get funded'. It's a step in the right direction.

@Pipsmarshall, I don't know where you're rushing to. There are other competitions out there if your in a hurry to get funded.

@meshpips, if you don't have better things to suggest to Infofirst just shut up so you don't look stupid.
Welcome back but why do you guys always behave like this
You did not even drop a single comment in this group this year but you are even stating it with confidence that it is because of the challenge that you returned definitely if this challenge wasn't available you wouldn't have showed up judging from your statement
It is wrong
Let's stay here together
You can take part in the group without involving yourself in anything that doesn't align with your ways

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Riverrun:

Samfelly abeg comot this man moniker from that competition. E be like say the thing don tire am and him no no where exit botton dey.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🔥
God ahbeg!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
samfelly:

CopyJoe, kindly check here. And if you are still not clear, we can broaden it more for you

Does minimum of one month mean having a trade open throughout the month or trading everyday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gasive:

It so much breaks my heart brother.
He was the one who revatilized this thread and took it back from saxcy. Seeing him trying to break a glasshouse he co-built is disheartening to say the least. And seeing him shielding a known criminal @meshpips is even more surprising.

@Boss Gabson, I look up to two people on this space, and that's you and Boss Infofirst. You've given so much to this community both financially and education wise but your recent attitude is very disturbing. Many of us here look up to you, but your recent actions are not worthy of a role model. I don't know what happened but please call yourself to order. You don't necessarily have to react to every criticism you get, you're too matured for that. Everybody must not like you, don't try to make them to. It doesn't change who you are.

@Boss Infofirst, you're my role model. You're everything I will like to be. Your wisdom and maturity is out of this world. I cherish you a lot and I learn from your humility always. I've always wondered how calm and coordinated you will be in real life. I hope to have the opportunity of meeting you soon, I love being around people like you. I love you Boss, you're the best.
I must also commend your efforts in this community, for trying to make us better traders. God will keep rewarding you richly for everything you've been doing. You gave this community a facelift. You may not know the depth of what you've done thus far, but by the time the results start trickling in you will be amazed. You're the reason many of us are still here, if you leave many will leave with you.

The recent challenge is the reason I returned to this community. The model of the challenge is better than competitions that breeds greed and impatience. It's like basically saying 'show me you're consistent and I will help you get funded'. It's a step in the right direction.

@Pipsmarshall, I don't know where you're rushing to. There are other competitions out there if your in a hurry to get funded.

@meshpips, if you don't have better things to suggest to Infofirst just shut up so you don't look stupid.

💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Held this trade for this long cuz of unemployment claims and German inflation that have started cooling down, today we got a report that eurozone inflation drops ,which will have a direct impact on GU...

GU has gotten to the zone I will start looking for sell , no plan of increasing interest rate as Powell testified lastnit but will keep monitoring. It shows that USD economy is still boosting.

boss I am really interested in learning how to go about this Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Held this trade for this long cuz of unemployment claims and German inflation that have started cooling down, today we got a report that eurozone inflation drops ,which will have a direct impact on GU...

GU has gotten to the zone I will start looking for sell , no plan of increasing interest rate as Powell testified lastnit but will keep monitoring. It shows that USD economy is still boosting.

I mean how to analyse news to use as more data in trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lanshile:

Some of them were even praying to God,writing epistle just to draw his attention so as to win the giveaway grin
It is not a bad thing to congratulate him if he wins (we are not enemy of progress)
They should learn to have dignity
Life is not all about what we can gain
We should reason beyond that
If I come out tomorrow or you come out tomorrow that you want to do giveaway now the asslicking will start again
We should not allow desperation make us act irrational
We should take a little time to think before dropping that comment
An idiot was even quoting me that I wanted to go and edit all the things I said about gabson so as to win grin
Another one called it community of failures grin
just because he want his comment to be the best to win him the giveaway
Another one was busy attacking the parent of gabson's enemy grin
I just dey laugh ni

😂😂😂
😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lanshile:

Welcome back but why do you guys always behave like this
You did not even drop a single comment in this group this year but you are even stating it with confidence that it is because of the challenge that you returned definitely if this challenge wasn't available you wouldn't have showed up judging from your statement
It is wrong
Let's stay here together
You can take part in the group without involving yourself in anything that doesn't align with your ways
Alright bro, you made a valid point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

💯 I will not.
Energy to fight raw no dey.
Available energy channel to charts...

I love your philosophy. You're bigger than this distraction.

Posterity will be kind to you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gasive:

Alright bro, you made a valid point.
Lets achieve everything together brother
If you win it will give us the confidence to work more harder and if it is the other way ppl gallant whey go give you comfort that will lift your mood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lanshile:

Lets achieve everything together brother
If you win it will give us the confidence to work more harder and if it is the other way ppl gallant whey go give you comfort that will lift your mood

One love.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
@ all,
Please forgive and forget about the name-calling, let's bury the hatchet and move on. This space is big enough for all of us. We can achieve a lot together, let's not get distracted.

Let love lead.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lanshile:

Some of them were even praying to God,writing epistle just to draw his attention so as to win the giveaway grin
It is not a bad thing to congratulate him if he wins (we are not enemy of progress)
They should learn to have dignity
Life is not all about what we can gain
We should reason beyond that
If I come out tomorrow or you come out tomorrow that you want to do giveaway now the asslicking will start again
We should not allow desperation make us act irrational
We should take a little time to think before dropping that comment
An idiot was even quoting me that I wanted to go and edit all the things I said about gabson so as to win grin
Another one called it community of failures grin
just because he want his comment to be the best to win him the giveaway
Another one was busy attacking the parent of gabson's enemy grin
I just dey laugh ni
one idiot go dey throw shed like mumu.
I regretted shooking mouth for una matter
1 because I no no the genesis but I needed him to continue commenting. But now, going back and reading the posts of capitals and shevy is enough.
2 the G guy I know before is different from this one, tho the pattern of trades and calls are similar
But if you say I supported him because of one liability called "free account", I go swear for you.

Before you start getting emotional like a pony on heat, logic suppose tell you say a community where less than 3 percent is successful as evident in this FTA . Wetin you wan call.
I prefer to see my real results say I fail n face the truth. Abi I should say, " a community of successful traders" ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Gold bought SL 1847
Closed!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eagba:
one idiot go dey throw shed like mumu.
I regretted shooking mouth for una matter 1 because I no no the genesis but I needed him to continue commenting. But now, going back and reading the posts of capitals and shevy is enough.
2 the G guy I know before is different from this one, tho the pattern of trades and calls are similar
But if you say I supported him because of one liability called free account, I go swear for you.

Before you start getting emotional like a pony on heat, logic suppose tell you say a community where less than 3 percent is successful as evident in this FTA . Wetin you wan call.
I prefer to see my real results say I fail n face the truth. Abi I should say, " a community of successful traders" ?

It's OK bro. Shake it off.
We're all good now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gold shorted SL 1901

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

U dey fear say I get balls pass una?

This thing na risks management. Why organizers dey fear put cap on max positions?

They wont increase or reduce the drawdowns either...whats the benefit we are all getting asides the prize we are fighting for?.

I bin want talk about the max positions but ebi like say the mob movement like the rules.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Please in the name of anything we hold sacred, no more "weekend is for vawulence".

It spills over into the week and results into this kind of eyesore we've had to endure these past few days.

Saturdays are to review the week that was,
Sunday to prepare for the week that is to come.

Love and light.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Gold shorted SL 1901
SL moved to 1881
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Gold Buy Trade alert

News.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Gold shorted SL 1901
Closed!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congratulations guy.

Fibonacci88:
second payout from the5%ers. Patience, discipline and commitment pays. Lets take this hustle seriously. it can be a life changing encounter. For the first time in a while am not looking forward to salary date cos i got myself covered. Shoutout to everyone making this thread a success. 80% of my success can be attributed to what i have learnt from here. A $35 investment in this prop firm nahin don produce about $600 in payout. Please take ur challenge seriously ensure u exercise all discipline to make it to live acc. There has been no better time to be a funded trader.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.