Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473225 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Veevee, I like you! No put mouth.
Okay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Indeed Man is Nothing without vawulence😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay

My guy maintain 2 secondsπŸ˜‚

E be like we go fix match between FTA members and Politics section guys make we settle this Vawulence once and for all make everybody rest

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwadaka:
You are attacking Feshizzy cus he told you the truth, ceremonial leech.. I blame Infofirst for giving u an opportunity to participate in his giveaways. Chronic parasite Elliottfailedwave.

Hmm! My Chest😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
See eyes! Den wan see my SL.

Hit!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Back in the days, this page use to be my fall back place to relax and get some nice chart setups.. A place where I run to during the weekend to learn more about forex trading. but of late the reverse has been the case ... Sponsorship and free funding would have been our motivation, planing on hosting a party during year end would have been fun .. but the urge and desire to show who's the boss and who's making it more has blindfolded us...
Forex trading is an emotional battle we run all alone .. no need of the banter and bigmanism..

Let's please learn from inforfirst... (INFORMATION FIRST) who has seen it all and is still humble to the core...

Happy new month in advance!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwadaka:
Pls let's mk that night a session,

This plan makes more sense.
@galleryeasy please think about this.

The session can be recorded and then shared incase anyone wants to go the way of fundamental, they can just refer to it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
infofirst:

Whoever trade irresponsibly in this personal challenge, only God knows when such will be allowed to participate again. No exemption. Zero tolerance.

@boss I will like to join the personal challenge
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Stop loss moved to break even.
Let's see if we hit tp

Onto the next

Trade closed manually.
New zone outlook.
That fvg is cute

Let's see what next week will look like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Trade closed manually.
New zone outlook.
That FVG is cute

Let's see what next week will look like
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Reading trading books ..you always hear trade with the trend

If the market ranges over 70 percent of the time, then how do you trade with the trend?

In a situation like the picture below, how do you trade with the trend?

How can correlation help in any scenario like below?

I think the only way to define a trend is relative to the previous bar close on say a 4h chart or daily or monthly and Fibonacci areas or ATR areas above or below the high and low of that bar.

Anything can happen with the close of each new bar...especially if news is around the corner.

Opinions?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abeg wetin do Cad oo... I felt its the strongest currency right now... Please what has changed fundamentally bosses in the house. I took these trade with confidence because they were trend following trades but the result proved me wrong... Is there any fundamental factor that recently changed or can we say its highly overbought?.....I took the losses with confidence and I didn't know why I didn't feel terrible after the loss like I used to.... Minus 2.28% down on my 10k account cool

@galleryeasy Abeg where can I get accurate fundamental news... Up till now I still can't find the news on Fed Powel speech that was released yesterday...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Vhipa:
Galleryeasy! Please ignore that bald headed looking average dumbass that called himself trader. Shior I just dey here dey observe! You think clicking buy or sell make you a trader?

Die the matter! B4 u disgrace your ancestors

Ah Jesu, anoda wan anoda wan ooo

Bros ahbegh,

LET

PEACE

REIGN

DON'T

SUFFOCATE

US

WITH

VAWULENCE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
dmahn:
Abeg wetin do Cad oo... I felt its the strongest currency right now... Please what has changed fundamentally bosses in the house. I took these trade with confidence because they were trend following trades but the result proved me wrong... Is there any fundamental factor that recently changed or can we say its highly overbought?.....I took the losses with confidence and I didn't know why I didn't feel terrible after the loss like I used to.... Minus 2.28% down on my 10k account cool

@galleryeasy Abeg where can I get accurate fundamental news... Up till now I still can't find the news on Fed Powel speech that was released yesterday...

Plus+ Friday has done more damages to me than good that I don't even like to open chart on Fridays... Is it like that with you as well?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

If the market ranges over 70 percent of the time, then how do you trade with the trend?

I think the only way to define a trend is relative to the previous bar close on say a 4h chart or daily or monthly and Fibonacci areas or ATR areas above or below the high and low of that bar.

Anything can happen with the close of each new bar...especially if news is around the corner.

Opinions?
that's why it (Forex) is pretty hard especially when it reverses and ranges.

So we leave trend strategy and switch to range strategem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
dmahn:

Plus+ Friday has done more damages to me than good that I don't even like to open chart on Fridays... Is it like that with you as well?
yea you are right
πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

Opinions?

Gbpchf is at a key level, that ranging is not ordinary.
The break out will be massive and I hope it happens soon. I've been watching it closely for some time now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
zedegit:

Does minimum of one month mean having a trade open throughout the month or trading everyday?

This is a good question. Well, since we want each trader to build up their department of quality trades over quantity trades, I'll say trading every day is out of the question. So, my take on this is any trade held for a number of days would count as taking a trade for each day till it's closed. But then again, lets ask boss Infofirst wat he thinks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

Opinions?
E dne do warm up already. Na make u clear road 4 ur side remain.
how to deal with a very nasty pair... calculated hedging.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Sure! Sunday nit..

Can't wait for this chief and pls don't forget to help us beg for the PDF pls,may God bless u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
I have been having losing streak in my last 6 trades, so I didnt take any trade today, I'm going to backtest and study two times harder in the weekend...πŸ€•

from your runaway ICT student🀦🏻

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

Opinions?
My opinion if I'm a trend trader?walk away. There are other pairs to trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Greetings to you all - Profits total on the 100K account now $2423.96 (attached), Only today's profit is $1445.51. (attached)

I think I will unleash the demon in me on this account; I think I will continue to trade it before Oct 14 - while other accounts are running pretty decent - this one whose withdrawal is Oct 14, I think I want to kuku kill it.
Expected withdrawal = 513.9*1.5 + 0.9*2423.96 = $2,952

I'm shorting US30 before market closes today - I need to show her more shege......will update soon.

Gabson congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ more to come πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ’—πŸ’—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we want to be like you in trading
But not like you in vawullence πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:41am On Sep 30, 2023
At this juncture, I don't think this group will add value to my trading journey!

Over 16 pages and all just mere rants and Ramblings. Trying to sieve out logical infos and stuffs before was hard but now, it's practically almost wanting for pigs to fly.

I'll be checking the group from time to time but I think I'd unfollow for now! I'm Waaaaayyyy to young and fragile in my Journey to get muddled and jumbled up by the things being posted here.

Make I go follow all my Tutors and Profs dem personally.

Imole to Everyone!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:49am On Sep 30, 2023
Galleryeasy:
U just wanted me to notice right? I thought someone asked u to stake just $100 , he will show u his withdrawal certificates? You ar attacking someone that will gv u good life..

Meshpips did more than this, I screenshot 3 live funded account worth more than $500k. I regreted my actions after doing that. But as for u no reach.

Followed you my good sir.

They say, stand on the Shoulders of Giants and you'd be a Giant too!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2023
elliotwaveforec:

I told you earlier this year that you don't really know what you want when the competition was about to start. You actually came up with the notion that infofirst's money is blood money along with different accusations.
The hatred and bitterness in you knows no bound but I pray you get healed before it is too late.

The least you can do is to come at me by insulting my parents and that's what you are good at

meshpips:

I'm surprised seeing you going the path of elliotwaveforec too..
Why try to accuse someone you barely know?
I understand you are enraged cos you were dragged in this forum and I'm glad you are trying to clear yourself of the mess. But don't pull down your fellow brother over what you are not certain and sure about

GabsonFX2:

If am not wrong this is my first time quoting you but pls can you do this community a favour by gifting elliotwaveforec the account so that the community can have peace? I can't make decisions for you well.

infofirst:

I have to be honest your type are rare. Despite the words n insults you still maintain a your standards
God bless you
Those praying to see your downfall will be disgraced

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2023
samfelly:

You do well for showing him where to start from cheesy

Good morning samfelly. Please I want to join the TheFundedTrader 10% October challenge.
My username is fxwarrior. How do I proceed?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
that's why it (Forex) is pretty hard especially when it reverses and ranges.

So we leave trend strategy and switch to range strategem

I believe that's the way....

Instead of trying to sell the market on limit orders...the focus should be on buying the market at specific weekly zones

If it is a range market, it won't break those zones and we can decide to short only when it does

Funny enough, such an approach is where you can get risk: reward of 1:3 or more readily

Trying to catch every high of the day might work on friendly high liquidity pairs like eurusd but it becomes difficult when trying to trade pairs that range nastily like eurgbp or eurchf or gbpchf.

Instead, only shorting after break of key weekly zone might be safer.

Thoughts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.