Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461635 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2023
zedegit:
Meshpips catching cruise. Answering himself with his numerous monikers. embarassed

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Finally some of Y'all are catching up

Dude is a sophisticated scammer and his going any length the harness customer here at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2023
First off, I want to give a big kudos to infofirst for setting up this meet, giving boys a chance to learn a craft in forex and allowing oldies like us to spread our wings then kudos to samfelly for putting it all up together, I am sure it hasn't been easy. This comp format is quite innovative with enough opportunities for everyone to make 10% given the timeframe allowed of three months. And according to my calculations, if we all follow the "maximum" slow and steady lotsize and open positions , it will be hard to blow accounts but relatively easier to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves in the market. Therefore, infofirst isn't only training boys on how to trade but to be consistent profitable traders....Big Kudos to that guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:

Ok. Oya join again. Edit the former one as ERROR so that your username doesn't appear twice

How can I do that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bignero: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:

Yeah, tried them. Failed at phase 2 and paused 😪😪

Wow
Sorry about that..

I'll try them and see

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2023
zedegit:

I no get your reply.

If you can recall, boss Infofirst often 'begs' traders here to boast about the higher number of pips they make instead of the big amount they got, in the market. I mean, he will prefer you use 0.1 lot size to accumulate a profit of $1,000 instead of using 1 or 2 lot sizes to make that same profit, which is what I meant when I said quality trades over quantity trades. He yarns to see us all build that department (quality trades) more and that was why he presented a footprint to follow (go check d pictures in his quote below, if you missed it, also 😁).

So, to achieve that quality trades, we may not be placing and closing trades, every minute, every day. And I believe boss will look into it.

infofirst:

Some of what he shared with me. It might help someone prep better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2023
kozmicity:

How can I do that?

samfelly:

1 https://www.fxblue.com/live/register/no-trading-platform (Use to register a username)

2 https://www.fxblue.com/live/account-sync (Use this to sync)

3 https://www.fxblue.com/live/settings (Use this to edit your username. For those not doing the 1st)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2023
kozmicity:
Rhynoemmie, turns out I've been in a sell since Friday, hopefully it goes down so I close one position at the bottom liquidity.

Nice one.
Let me see if market will let me join this sell come monday at that fvg.

If not, if just sit out and wait till it gets to the OB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2023
kozmicity:

GU

I don't know where you stand on trading to your entry but its like GU and EU are doing giveaway.

Both pairs, same position to be able to join the bearish trend.

How u see am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
greatcheer:
Good morning Fam quick one!
Must forex be a 1 man journey, me I need a trading buddy that we can be analysing trades together before and after execution.

Secondly I discover I did well in our first competition here as a scalper.
since then I read a comment that I was trading like an animal I decided to learn and try swing trading that shit has bleeped me up so much this past few months.

Now I have looked back n seen I do well as a scalper instead of trying to catch the whole pips in the market.

@samfelly please are you game
@realone ?

Your majesty, I am game o, but lemme quickly remind you that I be chronic scalper, also 😃😃. Me and one minute TF dey sleep together. When peeps say them dey see plenty noise there, I dey see something else there cheesy. Just like you, when I went beyond 1 hour TF, then, body no carry am, I returned 'home' grin.

But for this Sit Up, I dey prepared to Sit Up for real, cos I know what to do now to replicate that swing trade picture I shared earlier. Play don taya me 😪. Since mama dey hard to make proud, make I make Infofirst and his efforts proud 💯

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2023
meshpips:

The questions above reveal a tiny little secret that most retail traders never meditate on.
Those periods of "consolidation" (more correctly put ACCUMULATION/DISTRIBUTION) are the very foundation upon which "trends" (more correctly put MARK UP/DOWN) are built.

Institutions (hedge funds, banks etc), by reason of the size they trade CANNOT enter their positions at a go (in one trade) like us retail traders. Think about dropping Olumo rock in bar beach from a height. What will happen to Lagos state?
That's the kinda price shock we will see in the market if any institution dare to enter all its position in a single trade.

Now we have established that they CANNOT (or aren't permitted to) do so lest we see a catastrophe in the market. How then CAN institutions enter their positions?

ACCUMULATION/DISTRIBUTION
Here, they carefully layer their positions, keeping price within a tight range. This campaign can go on for days/weeks/months depending on the size of trade they are "offloading". This period is like the gestation period before the "trend" is birthed.
Once done with the careful layering, price breaks outta the range in a very strong, momentum driven move which is called the MARK UP/DOWN. For accumulation, we will see a mark UP while we see a mark DOWN for distribution.

VIA LIQUIDITY RAIDS
This is the second option open to institutions with which they get into trades. Here, they capitalize on FEAR which most traders experience around high impact economic data release. Immediately the data is released, they will first drive price in the direction OPPOSITE their intended one thereby taking out the stop loss of the "weak holders". While at it, maybe a liquidity raid to the UPSIDE, they are entering their own SELL positions. Within a few minutes, the whole pseudo move to the upside will be corrected, weak holders kicked out, institutions having entered a good percentage (if not all) of their intended size and the SELL move just goes without any form of drag, like a hot knife through butter.

Your comment "especially if NEWS is around the corner" clearly shows how the HERD have been conditioned to think - FEAR around economic release time. Whilst the big boys are strategically getting into their own positions, retailers are too scared to play that high octane game and sit out the move, completely missing outta the action.

Abeg I am revealing too much to people wey nor sabi respect person.
Bye bye.

You be OG .. you sabi but you need throw away that ur VAP ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2023
rhynoemmie:

I don't know where you stand on trading to your entry but its like GU and EU are doing giveaway.

Both pairs, same position to be able to join the bearish trend.

How u see am?

From my side, I can see EU reaching 1.0700 and GU reaching 1.2400. I will sell from there if they do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2023
karkinase:

You be OG .. you sabi but you need throw away that ur VAP ..

Lolx, leave his VAP™ for him oo. You can choose to call your strategy whatever name you want, it's legit.
The main issue with him is not leading by example, I wish he can do what he preaches. Many of us here will be overjoyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:

I just hope peeps no go dey confused.

Yes, a minimum of 0.1 is allowed. Boss finally adjusted to 0.2 maximum lot size, but 1 position.

And If you now prefer 0.1 lot size at 2 positions, fine.

Now ....

is the 0.2 for all assets...Gold and indices?

0.2 Gold and indices b like 0.4 fx oooo... Gold and indices traders don get upper hand b dat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Immortal99:

Now ....

0.2 Gold and indices b like 0.4 fx oooo... Gold and indices traders don get upper hand b dat

No boss ,u are not competing with anyone ,u are competing against 10% for 3 months,if u like trade DEVIL,,all u need is 10% without reckless.So nothing like upper hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:
Kozmicity, Goodoption, Chriskhing and Tunji2003, no bi me do anything o.

Now I want to know, wetin happen? Wetin una do wey no correct?

Boss I no do anything oo... I no Sabi wetin happen

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:

I just saw this now... Wat should I do

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
pristinee:

mt4 sync easier and faster, maybe u consider opening another account.

Darwinex acc?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2023
The other time, I sent samfelly the login details to an account but he refused to speak the truth concerning what he saw.

Many foolish people are again accusing me of being the one behind my moniker and that of gabsonFX.

Again, samfelly has had one on one contacts with the people behind both handles yet he has decided to stay quiet again.

Knowing truth and keeping quiet (for whatever reason) is not a noble act.

Samfelly, I call on you to speak up concerning what you know about the people behind both handles.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:

I created a new Darwinex demo mt4 acc nw... Successfully sync it to fx blue... Have also changed the dq acc to error... Tried to entr the competition buh no late entries

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2023
samfelly:

If you can recall, boss Infofirst often 'begs' traders here to boast about the higher number of pips they make instead of the big amount they got, in the market. I mean, he will prefer you use 0.1 lot size to accumulate a profit of $1,000 instead of using 1 or 2 lot sizes to make that same profit, which is what I meant when I said quality trades over quantity trades. He yarns to see us all build that department (quality trades) more and that was why he presented a footprint to follow (go check d pictures in his quote below, if you missed it, also 😁).

So, to achieve that quality trades, we may not be placing and closing trades, every minute, every day. And I believe boss will look into it.

wow, thank you for referring back to this. Wow. Just wow. I am starting to see things differently as well. Seeing that a lot of people use big lot size especially on Twitter to catch small move, it makes me think sometimes k am still behind. Seeing this just changed my mentality thank you. Patience makes money.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Happy New month everyone.. figured smtin during the week we can all try the experiment… how many times have you placed your Stop loss and it gets hit.. plot twist, start placing your entry at your Stop loss point .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Immortal99:

Now ....

And also disadvantaged too if their gold and indices trades backfires on them.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
karkinase:
Happy New month everyone.. figured smtin during the week we can all try the experiment… how many times have you placed your Stop loss and it gets hit.. plot twist, start placing your entry at your Stop loss point .

Wtf??

Explain abeg grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
karkinase:
That's just it brother.
The downside is will they still have the patience to wait after missing out on 3 potential winning trades, because their entry was farther than it should have been. Then when the fourth one is coming, instead of waiting like they missed the other 3, they jump right in, unfortunately for them, that particular one they jumped right in hit their stoploss before doing a reversal to their TP.
This in turn births a messed up trading psychology for that day, if not properly managed, till margin call occurs.

I missed out on AUD/USD sell on Friday by just a pip or two if we add the spread too, which later headed straight downward 80pips which should have hit my normal 60pips TP.

I've missed so many like this and also would have lost so many too by jumping in earlier than I should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
meshpips:
The other time, I sent samfelly the login details to an account but he refused to speak the truth concerning what he saw.

Many foolish people are again accusing me of being the one behind my moniker and that of gabsonFX.

Again, samfelly has had one on one contacts with the people behind both handles yet he has decided to stay quiet again.

Knowing truth and keeping quiet (for whatever reason) is not a noble act.

Samfelly, I call on you to speak up concerning what you know about the people behind both handles.

Please can you just rest already boss... nobody needs to be validated if you're professional trader already.... If you so much need this validation there's so many ways to do it openly biko... the clout chasing is enough already, we are all here to share knowledge and help one another and not to claim who is the better trader or not...
If you so want to do it...
Fxblue is there, myfxbook is there even Darwinex is there....
Connect your accounts to any of those platform and showcase your skill.....

Nobody on this platform will deny the skillset of gabsonfx because he is open with it, nobody will doubt the skillset of infofirst because time without number he has shown he can do it... Nobody will Doubt the skill set of gallaryeasy or so many other traders, even Elliotwave because this guys have shown us with fear or corny ways they got the skill....
So just rest already....
If you so much want to show yourself you can join infofirst competition and trade it out of fun ...
If you get the desired target you can pass the account to someone else...

E don do abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by orchin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
infofirst:

Some of what he shared with me. It might help someone prep better.
Wow, Boss infofirst. You kept these stuffs? grin grin. I'm really grateful for that opportunity last year, it was my first payout in fx, at a time when I was extremely broke. I really appreciate sir. Although I later lost the account.
But one thing I want the people you want them to learn from those trades to know is that, market cycle has changed. When I was trading like that, EU, GU, AU, NZDU, was trending, it was very easy then once you are very good with Pivot levels and price action.
But Market cycle has changed, I can do 200-300pips in a week or two then, but now, it takes two to three months for that to happen, Market has been ranging, and very low volume now, so know what you are doing, because this current price actions on EU will frustrate you grin grin grin grin...
So, why trying to trade like that, be open minded. The market is not trending.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gasive:

From my side, I can see EU reaching 1.0700 and GU reaching 1.2400. I will sell from there if they do.

You're not alone on this

Men mount already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
As we start the personal contest. Please and please, it is not meant for everyone. Disqualify yourself if the rules are too much. Disqualify if you do not intend to follow similar rules after getting the account.
TFT and Co competitions are there if you are aggressive trader. Choices are unlimited.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
orchin:

Wow, Boss infofirst. You kept these stuffs? grin grin. I'm really grateful for that opportunity last year, it was my first payout in fx, at a time when I was extremely broke. I really appreciate sir. Although I later lost the account.
But one thing I want the people you want them to learn from those trades to know is that, market cycle has changed. When I was trading like that, EU, GU, AU, NZDU, was trending, it was very easy then once you are very good with Pivot levels and price action.
But Market cycle has changed, I can do 200-300pips in a week or two then, but now, it takes two to three months for that to happen, Market has been ranging, and very low volume now, so know what you are doing, because this current price actions on EU will frustrate you grin grin grin grin...
So, why trying to trade like that, be open minded. The market is not trending.

Yes o boss mi.
Yes, market has changed. Scalping and swinging are allowed in our personal contest. It's only irresponsible or high risk trading that's not acceptable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Donsheddy:

Please can you just rest already boss... nobody needs to be validated if you're professional trader already.... If you so much need this validation there's so many ways to do it openly biko... the clout chasing is enough already, we are all here to share knowledge and help one another and not to claim who is the better trader or not...
If you so want to do it...
Fxblue is there, myfxbook is there even Darwinex is there....
Connect your accounts to any of those platform and showcase your skill.....

Nobody on this platform will deny the skillset of gabsonfx because he is open with it, nobody will doubt the skillset of infofirst because time without number he has shown he can do it... Nobody will Doubt the skill set of gallaryeasy or so many other traders, even Elliotwave because this guys have shown us with fear or corny ways they got the skill....
So just rest already....
If you so much want to show yourself you can join infofirst competition and trade it out of fun ...
If you get the desired target you can pass the account to someone else...

E don do abeg

Who is talking about being validated here?
I am talking about the idiots saying I am using multiple monikers. Even Feshizzy is pretending that he doesn't know the other handle belongs to GabsonFX.

Samfelly knows the truth, he should learn to speak the truth which he knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.