Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461686 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
samfelly:

I don compile the list of those who posted, already. Boss will soon announce you champs

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
abham:
Weekly candle closed bearish with long wicks above and below, scary. The EQH on the daily was not traded to as anticipated after price took out 18/09/23 low signifying a bearish sms on the daily after the low failed to create a HH.

Price retraced into the range, formed another EQH on 22&25/09/23. It later took out 21/09/23 low which caused the push up and also failed to create a HH. Price retraced into the range from Thursday and Friday this week. I would be anticipating price to draw to the low of the bearish range for this week.

While barchart is showing a weak sell, Commercials are still net long according to COT report, focus is on the hedging program and IOF on the daily. The hedging program is bullish as it is above the zero line but IOF is bearish after the last sms which was bearish, we wait to see what Monday presents. Also, Open interest dropped while price is in premium of the current dealing range so I am anticipating a drop.

September competition
Return: +2.25%
Hopefully this month will be better as there are signs of improvement striving to be 1% better everyday, also journal your trades guys,

Good luck next week.
Photos attached smiley

Same bias as you boss, but on EURUSD, I'll be posting my charts on the DXY and EU later on...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by folaschool: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
samfelly:

I don compile the list of those who posted, already. Boss will soon announce you champs

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Patience and contentment are needed to make money 💰 in this industry,
You can have one and lack the other, and still be able to make money but if you lack the two forget it, i Can guarantee you 💯% ain't no way you gonna make money trading forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Liquidity @ beginning and end of month
hmm this perspective this good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
greatcheer:
Good morning Fam quick one!
Must forex be a 1 man journey, me I need a trading buddy that we can be analysing trades together before and after execution.

Secondly I discover I did well in our first competition here as a scalper.
since then I read a comment that I was trading like an animal I decided to learn and try swing trading that shit has bleeped me up so much this past few months.

Now I have looked back n seen I do well as a scalper instead of trying to catch the whole pips in the market.

@samfelly please are you game
@realone ?
it is a lone business at least you have witnessed first hand the dangers of anothers opion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
They is some level of balls of steel and diamond 💎 hands needed to do this

Who can confirm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
pristinee:

It's good to get a trader buddy, but the reality is that, forex is more of a lonely game. See forex trading as a big business like u selling cars or u are into real estate, do u make sales every day? So, if you think making money in forex market every day by scalping in and out is the solution, sooner than later, you will blow the account last last. If you swing a trade with proper position sizing, not risking more than 1% and u ended up making 1% profit monthly consistently on a 200k prop account, which is 2k dollars, this is equivalent to you selling 1 naija used car every month as a car seller.

Trading on a small account is a disadvantage already, good thing propfirm are now many to choose from.
👍👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Cashhy11:
EurCad smashed my 20pips stoploss, and moved about additional 60pips above it. If not that I vouched never to reenter trades once the initial one has hit SL. If I had reentered, God knows how many losses that Eur bull would have smacked me with yesterday.

I should have noticed something was not right yesterday when about 6-7 opportunities presented themselves to me. Normally I hardly get a set up not to talk of two, but there I was and 7trade opportunities looking me in the eyes. I only picked the two that I believed looked more promising out of the seven, since I don't have more than two and maybe three max positions opened simultaneously.

If I had gone with all the seven, 5 of them would have hit my SL and only two partially in profit and none would have gotten to my TP. Yesterday was one of those bad days. Nothing beats staying loyal to your laid down rules.
Yesterday was another learning curve.
congratulations on sticking to rules not all can do it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Buy low sell high
Sell high buy low

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Eurcad
I will be waiting to sell from the double top with sl at the red line. A close above the red line will invalidate the set-up. What do you see guys?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Jameselias:
hmm this perspective this good
It kept happening again and again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Price alone is supreme
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Plenty strange strange names just dey post tft results....

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Donsheddy:
They are bigger than the group
They don't want to role with failures but want to benefit from those who are tagged failures grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
pristinee:

Seeing something similar, don't u think your SL allowance is too small? So you don't get taken out.

If price break and sustains above the red line, then the set-up is voided, I will stay out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lanshile:

They are bigger than the group
They don't want to role with failures but want to benefit from those who are tagged failures grin
leave them.. e go shock them

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
realone12:
leave them.. e go shock them
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
I will sell if it prints a double top, but a break above the red line will void the set-up. Tp will be 180. What are you seeing guys??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
I dey try my best, I never be boss.

Davigle:

Same bias as you boss, but on EURUSD, I'll be posting my charts on the DXY and EU later on...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
pristinee:
That samfelly kind of swing holding is not regular, so If u consider swinging, be ready for some roller coaster emotional torture. I have been on this trade for over a month now. Movement not that great considering how long I have been holding, swap fees have been positive on my side.

This trade is running on my 10k phase 2 smartprop account, couldn't continue holding on my gifted account because mavin decided to end all trades and moved to another broker.

Swing trading is good with a swap free account. I have closed some trades after 6 trading days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bignero: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
samfelly:

No bi my trade o 😅. I see am for net ooo

Cc: Pristinee

bro how far the ryze prop firm? did you try them?

totally forgort about them...

the 5 usd prop firm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Gasive:
Eurcad
I will be waiting to sell from the double top with sl at the red line. A close above the red line will invalidate the set-up. What do you see guys?
it will sell, we may see huge wick rejections above the red line, hunting for stops perhaps...nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Gasive:
Eurcad
Eagle eyes you have. I will also be looking at shorting that pair. It has also formed a bearish divergence on weekly with head and shoulders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Donsheddy:
swears
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
RKTexpert:
it will sell, we may see huge wick rejections above the red line, hunting for stops perhaps...nice one

Alright bro, I will monitor price action extensively at that zone before taking position.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
erniok:

Eagle eyes you have. I will also be looking at shorting that pair. It has also formed a bearish divergence on weekly with head and shoulders.
Alright Boss. I hope it respects our analysis.✌️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
zedegit:

Does minimum of one month mean having a trade open throughout the month or trading everyday?

samfelly

This question was not answered. Maybe it means having a trade atleast once every week which is realistic.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Gasive:

Alright Boss. I hope it respects our analysis.✌️
Hope so too boss. I will be monitoring to hop in.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
@ samfelly..

please clarify the below conflicting rules

We are allowing only a maximum of 0.1 lot size and a maximum of two positions at a time.

The maximum size of any individual order is 0.20 lots. Competitors will be disqualified if they place an order larger than this during the competition.

can we use 0.2 once or must be 0.1 2times

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.