Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467681 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Our TFT September 10% Winners
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)
Folamaster123 (Folaschool)

A bit behind. I will reach out accordingly but @folaschool... Your participation on this thread is questionable. Typical red flag of a old member using second moniker. This is a chance to hear from you before final decision.

Congratulations

U shall be rewarded abundantly boss,the more hatred from anywhere,the more uplifted you are boss

U shall not go down ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2023
kozmicity:

So you're not a robot 🤣
Your consistency is amazing.

Na Human wey dey focus. 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2023
On the same trade with you
Bimmarlykay:
grinNasdaq along side its sibling Us30 will bleed to death this month .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

A bit behind. I will reach out accordingly but @folaschool... Your participation on this thread is questionable. Typical red flag of a old member using second moniker. This is a chance to hear from you before final decision.

Congratulations

More blessings to you Boss!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2023
kozmicity:

Luckily for me, I got in. Instead of ignoring a perfect setup for no good reason, I rechecked everything asn just decided to enter. Plus my GJ hit TP, my GU buy stopped me out.

Very very lucky.
This us30 pain me lasan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

Congratulations

Congrats to the winners. And a big thanks and blessings to my boss Infofirst, the boss of a bosses.

To my brother realone12, you never disappoint, may this lead to massive withdrawals for you and same goes to all the winners.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

Congratulations

If this people are only participating because of free props,
I don't think they should be awarded.
Na only like 2 people dey active for that list,
They should drop that crap of them not being social,
Or excuse of being busy.

They were busy but knows the exact time and date and process of registration

Realone is the only Realone we know.

Just my opinion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Feshizzy:

Or excuse of being busy.

Just my opinion
For the first time, I agree with you! Realone12 only; the rest come to the thread for the giveaways only.

We have others too who are only here for giveaways; half of those participating in the competition are opportunists!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Feshizzy:

Or excuse of being busy.

Just my opinion

I will take my time to review other monikers activities. Thanks for the contribution.

@folaschool posts were outright red flag.
Two posts to drop tft screenshots, another post to hustle for @praiseGod4you giveaway and another to drop tft credentials. And we can do better. We need the accounts but we need to put the extra work too. We need not to use acts like this to deny honest members.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

For the first time, I agree with you! Realone12 only; the rest come to the thread for the giveaways only.

We have others too who are only here for giveaways; half of those participating in the competition are opportunists!

👌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
This $100K Analytics (graph, win rate, etc) uploaded. I traded more this afternoon to increase the profit, though. View and enjoy kiss

I hope to stop trading this account until withdrawal, I don't hope to increase it anymore.

Cheers!
congratulations boss ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

Congratulations
congrats to the winners
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arkadrob(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

Congratulations
Thanks boss. More of God's continuous blessings.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

Congratulations
congratulations to the winners.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Bimmarlykay:
grinNasdaq along side its sibling Us30 will bleed to death this month .
Kozmicity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

grin grin grin🤣😂🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Sadly, this is where we at now on this used-to-be precious thread.

During those previous days' saga, do you think you were battling multiple people? hell no, there were duplicated personalities with different monikers logging in and out to reply to you, liking and sharing their posts to attract. One of them testified that he would not reveal his other moniker.

Each time I have created a new moniker, I always inform the house first, that this is my new or second moniker - so everyone can be carried along. But what do you expect? we just have to keep doing our thing and hope that the universe crowns it.

Many of them have 3 accounts in the competition with which they can hedge. If only there was a way to know the IP of every moniker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arkadrob(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2023
AUDJPY is bearish no doubt. Waiting for a pull back with a good confluence will trigger my sell position. No matter how juicy the market seems, just like a sniper, patience is paramount.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2023
in this life. everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. but
you can't keep pointing out problems without providing solutions.

if you don't like how boss infofirst does his thing , u can't just come and criticize his pattern of doing things without providing any real solution.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2023
I shook head near today's low! Hoping to be patient unlike yesterday's trade that I entered at the peak and chickened out with just 28 pips after which it dropped by 500 pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
"People will inevitably exploit privileges; it's a facet of life. However, if there's even one individual who uses them correctly, isn't that reason enough to justify the giveaway?

I understand this may not be conventional to share, but I'm doing so to underscore my point. My apologies to @donsheddy for this. We all concur that @donsheddy has made significant progress. But do you believe this progress was solely achieved through trading free trials and demo accounts? No, he advanced through trading trials, demos, proprietary firm challenges, and personal accounts. I've lost count of how many proprietary challenges I arranged for him, and yes, he did lose some of them. Yet, he was accountable for those losses.

If I had given up on him back then, would he have the confidence to accept a $200k opportunity from someone who believed in him today? I'm quite sure he wouldn't have if he hadn't been preparing for it. Even as at today, all three prop accts he is trading one is from me, one from the fundednext prop giveaway and the third from someone that believed in him.

In my opinion, it's preferable to let 99 potential abusers go unpunished than to deny one honest and hardworking trader here the same privilege. Our focus should be on continuous improvement to minimize the strategies that abusers use to circumvent the rules and regulations.

We are committed to making these improvements, and may God continue to empower us."

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Brother, I know at least your 2 patterns of trade; one is swinging using wave, the other is trading a pull back (this one I'm 100% sure, cos I studied your previous posts grin grin grin)

The point I'm making is, you see that your pull back trading will now be useful on gold today. use it.

Yes, I've used it in one of the accounts

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Now you see that I know you IN and OUT grin

Yes, Oga mi.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
kozmicity:

So you're not a robot 🤣
Your consistency is amazing.
😂😂
I always believed it was a nairaland bot behind that moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)

Congratulations
thank you for the opportunity. you shall never lack

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by coolvibes: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Thank you @infofirst, appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2023
OfficialP:

Congrats to the winners. And a big thanks and blessings to my boss Infofirst, the boss of a bosses.

To my brother realone12, you never disappoint, may this lead to massive withdrawals for you and same goes to all the winners.

my day one homie. thanks for the well wishes..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.