Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467913 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
dmahn:

The reward attached to it is what makes people committed. Everyone is treating the demo account just like funded because of the reward attached to it, the seriousness and commitment to a demo account isn't that an easy task. The fact that we are still struggling means there is a lot to do... Remove the reward and see no participation... Even if there is any, most of the trades on a demo with no reward will be full of gamble.. We won't grow like that.... I will rather learn with a cent account taking little losses than to learn with demo.... Plenty plenty demo gangsters 😅... Give them real account and you are in trouble 😁

Sad but true. The reward is a different kind of cocaine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
USD index have a way to influence all others. It makes sense to pay attention to USD index especially if you trade the majors
What do you think about the index. I think it's overbought. US had a good medium to high impact news yesterday and it barely moved the market. If today's ADP and ism is bad, investors.will drop usd like it's hot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
RKTexpert:
Gbpusd is a very forgiving pair to me, buh you see euro usd, I dey find am hard and hair-pulling when trading it🤦
From my trading history I seem to make some few gains on these pairs below:
Eurgbp
Nas100
Gbpnzd

Tip: review your trading history and mention and focus on the pairs that made you whole💪🏽
true. EU has been acting weird.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Saintelvnnn: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Have not taken a single trade, also apologies for not being that active here...
It is not easy let me just say is God's grace

Please traders what are the rules of the darwinex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Pondabrown: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
kozmicity:
See setups dey form oo🤣

When you include the GA short I'm in, US30 and Nasdaq buy limits I've set, that's 6 trades all because NFP is coming out🤣🤣🤣

Manipulation is real, I hope half of it goes my way... But that's wishful thinking.

Boss, hope you know there is a FVG(two) before the Supply Zone on EU and GU. Just wanted to point it out to you because I am waiting for the same setup too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Saintelvnnn: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
dmahn:

The reward attached to it is what makes people committed. Everyone is treating the demo account just like funded because of the reward attached to it, the seriousness and commitment to a demo account isn't that an easy task. The fact that we are still struggling means there is a lot to do... Remove the reward and see no participation... Even if there is any, most of the trades on a demo with no reward will be full of gamble.. We won't grow like that.... I will rather learn with a cent account taking little losses than to learn with demo.... Plenty plenty demo gangsters 😅... Give them real account and you are in trouble 😁

I used to attack demo guys

Gambling in trading is due to messed up psychology. Psychology in trading definitely can't be learned on a demo account but this doesn't mean for you to be a good trader you can't practice your skills on a demo account...I found my edge these past days on a demo account now trying to implement on a live account cuz of psychology...

So l would say build skill on a demo account
Practice psychology on live account...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
I shook head near today's low! Hoping to be patient unlike yesterday's trade that I entered at the peak and chickened out with just 28 pips after which it dropped by 500 pips
200 pips running, no chickening out today!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pondabrown:

Boss, hope you know there is a FVG(two) before the Supply Zone on EU and GU. Just wanted to point it out to you because I am waiting for the same setup too.

If I tell you I don't know what an FVG looks like you go believe me?

I consider it all imbalance, and in my strategy, and imbalance is just another confluence... I trade zone or OB before the imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nextt:

Well-said, boss. I love your suggestion and to show you I have never been lazy, I am going through all the seasons of FTA beginning from season one the first son of FTA. To prove it, do you know that Martog, a believer, opened the first ever FTA thread here?

What took me there in the first place was a moniker I wanted to research his posts. So, I have already been practicing your suggestion even before you gave it. Thank you so much for your awesome tip. They say great minds think alike.
Thanks. But I don't know martog because of work schedule. I only picked my favorites, so I can know their MO, pattern and thought process
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Last 3 months of the year USD Bears?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Pondabrown: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
kozmicity:

If I tell you I don't know what an FVG looks like you go believe me?

I consider it all imbalance, and in my strategy, and imbalance is just another confluence... I trade zone or OB before the imbalance.

I'm a beginner but I have noticed especially on the EU that it's hard for price to retrace back to OB or Zones making it hard sometimes to find setups. Once price retraces back to the breaker block(break and retest) it continues its trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
erniok:

What do you think about the index. I think it's overbought. US had a good medium to high impact news yesterday and it barely moved the market. If today's ADP and ism is bad, investors.will drop usd like it's hot.
You are correct, but they won't drop it too much and remember that Nov 12 isn't far away and Russia is about to gain an upper hand on Ukraine , then Poland will be threatened US gov hasn't figure out what to do. For now, investors will repeat their past behavior

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

200 pips running, no chickening out today!
boss I dey practice how to be a bot in my phycho. Zero emotions, just numbers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zamanda: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
BIG NEWS GUYS!

Gold is stuck! Gold is stuck! Gold is stuck!!! Long it with all your hands and legs kiss

Gold sweet to trade sha. We dye there cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Stoplying: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Eagba:

You are correct, but they won't drop it too much and remember that Nov 12 isn't far away and Russia is about to gain an upper hand on Ukraine , then Poland will be threatened US gov hasn't figure out what to do. For now, investors will repeat their past behavior
Poland is not under any threat from Russia, so long Poland doesn't provoke Russia.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Stoplying:

Poland is not under any threat from Russia, so long Poland doesn't provoke Russia.
Europe as a whole is under threat from Russia, so is the euro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
I am finally back, e no go betta for NL morafoking mods wey ban me since Sunday night ooo, wuna do well, ahh no know when posting charts for NL don turn to crime... o kare...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Stoplying: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Eagba:

Europe as a whole is under threat from Russia, so is the euro
what kind of threat are you talking about ?
Stop repeating the propaganda you hear on TV and start using your brain.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gold Buy update.

Newyork session

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
kozmicity:
See setups dey form oo🤣

When you include the GA short I'm in, US30 and Nasdaq buy limits I've set, that's 6 trades all because NFP is coming out🤣🤣🤣

Manipulation is real, I hope half of it goes my way... But that's wishful thinking.
don't sell xxxusd. Don't say they didn't tell u o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Gold Buy update.

Newyork session

Stops out. Something is wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
SL moved to 1815.....see that rejection, chai

There's ISM services pmi news in 5mins, that move is a shake up. Brace for impact Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
RKTexpert:
Gbpusd is a very forgiving pair to me, buh you see euro usd, I dey find am hard and hair-pulling when trading it🤦
From my trading history I seem to make some few gains on these pairs below:
Eurgbp
Nas100
Gbpnzd

Tip: review your trading history and mention and focus on the pairs that made you whole💪🏽

Sire if I may, I personally favor EU over GU because, she's a much more forgiving pair than GU, GU has always been a bitch to me, and EU is the mirror opposite of USD index. I find it easy to trade EU because my analysis on the dollar index compliments my analysis on EU. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Last 3 months of the year USD Bears?

Definitely sir, I think NFP on Friday may set the bears in motion

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
GabsonFX2:
SL moved to 1815.....see that rejection, chai

Lol, typical loser, Moving stops.

Emotions dey happen sha, cut ur loss short and let winners run.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
Our TFT September 10% Winners
Sampz (Sampz)
Khalilbayi (Realone12)
Arkadrob (Arkadrob)
Emmykal (2pep)
Propmoney111 (Coolvibes)
Folamaster123 (Folaschool)

A bit behind. I will reach out accordingly but @folaschool... Your participation on this thread is questionable. Typical red flag of a old member using second moniker. This is a chance to hear from you before final decision.

Congratulations

I want to appreciate boss Infofirst for his kind gesture, yes I'm one of the winners. Your types are very rare, you will continue to be above many here. God will surely reward you abundantly.

I'm not going to dwell much about being active here. My headache now is how I'm going to condition myself to make it to my first payout.

Once again thank you boss Infofirst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
@samfelly please my account on bluefx is showing no data? I followed all the procedures.??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by tunji2003(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
infofirst:
USD index have a way to influence all others. It makes sense to pay attention to USD index especially if you trade the majors
Honestly I do pay very much attention to USD index because whenever it pump XAUUSD and EURUSD dump, though I don't trade it but the fact that it shows the bias of the major pairs make it worth monitoring every day.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pondabrown:

I'm a beginner but I have noticed [b]especially on the EU that it's hard for price to retrace back to OB or Zones[/b]making it hard sometimes to find setups. Once price retraces back to the breaker block(break and retest) it continues its trend.

Very true, and it happened today... But it's still to early to tell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
nzechu:
don't sell xxxusd. Don't say they didn't tell u o.

Why's that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.