Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467051 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:

Thank you. I got it now. He good to dey ask questions if E no clear. E clear now
That's fantastic....Let me make another thing clear...NFP na bastard..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
sell eur/aud now.... sweet scalp. between closed my gbp/aud buy in small loss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Just exactly as expected.

I saw 3 gold buys @ -70, -40, -19pips all 3 trades running @ -$1500, I lafd cos I knew she was searching for SLs. And boom came back up and I closed with $645 for today

That $100K account profit don rise gan grin

Nice one Boss.👍👍

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
I don shook head for US30! Make e no know chop my eye o.
Omo, see sharp move

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Galleryeasy:
USD - Growth rate increased, this is the strongest job gain this yr. And the unemployment Rate was stagnant, remained unchanged... Dollar still extremely strong.

CAD, good one from Lonnie, Unemployment Rate and employment change looking good. A boost for US economy.

XAUUSD short..
GU Short..

The real trades begins from nxt week,
JPY still looking weak, but I'm not going to come close to any Yen pairs this month cuz of unannounced interventions.

Still looking at CADJPY long

Wow Highly impressive
Apart from forex factory news, please where did you get all these information from
I mean how do you know all these
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Last straw for the week lemme see if i can scramble anything before the end of the day

Sold gu

Entry 21550
Sl 21990
Tp 20000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
News na Bassstttaaaarrrdddd!!!!

Omo!!!! cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
If aud/usd can close below the blue line on 15min T.F sell the he'll outta it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
@oluwayemipeter should be a ghost worker here. Don't think I have seen the name here
@kellybently welldone
@maroka and @trading giants... Those are exceptional trading from you both. You mind coming to give members some hints on how they can do better as well. I hope you guys keep this up for real. I hope play has tired the two of you for real. @zonal and those hiding their trading orders. Kindly open them... We need to help each other.

Whats going on fellow contestants? What's stopping you from making atleast 0.5% this week... Come and confess, maybe someone might give you the appropriate answer to your challenge.

I'm not really a pro yet, I'm just implementing what I've learned over the years.

In my signature, you'll find link to a telegram channel where I search for anything I want to be knowledgeable about in forex.

What I've recently done is to unfollow some influencers and popular traders, others I disabled their notification. The reason is their bias or tips often negates mine, and often price will then finally go my way. So I want to be 100% responsible for my trading outcome.

I make use of forex factory and I've marked out certain news release that I shouldn't venture trade that day. I was able to notice how these news mess up the market after intensive backtesting from 2020 till date using forex factory calendar.

Also, I've limited my trading pairs to 2, I don't want to trade more than 3.

Finally, if you can build your strategy around higher time frame's data, it'll benefit you long term. (By data I mean trendlines, zones, fibs etc)

I think that's all I can say for now.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
@oluwayemipeter should be a ghost worker here. Don't think I have seen the name here
@kellybently welldone
@maroka and @trading giants... Those are exceptional trading from you both. You mind coming to give members some hints on how they can do better as well. I hope you guys keep this up for real. I hope play has tired the two of you for real. @zonal and those hiding their trading orders. Kindly open them... We need to help each other.

Whats going on fellow contestants? What's stopping you from making atleast 0.5% this week... Come and confess, maybe someone might give you the appropriate answer to your challenge.

Pure bad luck. Out of all the trades I post, I take all on my cent account, but the one I decide to place on the challenge account the two times I've traded it just happened to be the losing trades. Out of 5 pairs, the two I traded on the challenge account lost.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
I think this market is built to scare
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by letuak(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Just exactly as expected.

I saw 3 gold buys @ -70, -40, -19pips all 3 trades running @ -$1500, I lafd cos I knew she was searching for SLs. And boom came back up and I closed with $645 for today

That $100K account profit don rise gan grin

Thanks for your advice , I'm still long on Gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maroka5:
Good time to buy Nas at 14557 region. If you look at the head and shoulders formation formed on the 26th-28th. But then, with the new month and NFP incoming, anything could happen.

Seems this is still playing out. See the level I marked from the Head and shoulders setup? Price respected it today. If this is valid, we could break Sept 29th high. But then, anything can happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Don't let the markets bully you! A coward would rarely succeed in this game.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
greatcheer:

but what am seeing here Eurjpy is bullish today on the daily tf

You might be seeing long term.
But I'm looking at it short term
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
rhynoemmie:
Today is nfp
Sell ej
E-157.475
Sl- 157.882
Tp- 155.237

Tp didn't hit on this one.
Closed manually with 30pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
nzechu:
rhynoemmie et elliotwaveforec

can u picture that 0% interaction.

But I no still trust this signal, I am wishing it fails

Hope you joined the sell.
Market made a clean 100pips from that zone.

Market got me out at be.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
wuyexzy01:
A close below the yellow line will make eur/gbp vulnerable. then ill load some proper SELL.

I'll be joining this sell next week. I hope market give a me room for re-entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Update on this $100K funded account.

Analytics attached.

Today's profit = US$ 779.58

Total profit = US$ 7615.12

Withdrawal 14th Oct
= 7615.12 * 0.9 + 1.5 * 513 + 1950

= US$ 9,573

See money! Almost N10m.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
Lack of trading strategy/plan/system
Poor risk management/Greediness
Impatience
Indiscipline

Which one is stopping you from profiting in the forex market? And what are you doing to overcome it?

Impatience has been hitting me lately.
And dragging me back and forth.

I kept going through short tweets on trading psychology to overcome the impatience of late.

Indiscipline - this one has me closing my trades early but at good rr.
I've decided to start tracking my trades.
No more eff ups.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
rhynoemmie:

You might be seeing long term.
But I'm looking at it short term

now I get it perfectly.
for the news.
Nice one 👏

we learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Galleryeasy:

The real trades begins from nxt week,

Ghen ghen
So na play we dy play since grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Achemz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
The daily candle is closing bullish for Dem EU and GU, omo this market go show you say na im be oga Pata pata 😂
Achemz:
I'm sure this took many people by shock most people were expecting negative reports for the dollar. The chart from Tuesday till before the news was giving some bullish vibes. My only pain be say I no fit enter my sell because of the news. But market go still print e no dey run away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Achemz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Boss, we just dey take am slowly.
infofirst:
@kellybently welldone

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Us30 still concurred to ict.
Nice one.
Make i await next week price action

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Are you focused? Your life can digress, be the exact same, or progress by this time next year. No matter how much you talk about it, the only currency the grind understands is hustle. You can NOT cheat the grind 😤, the market pays those who who study it. #happytrading

~Copied from Alyse the MV

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
@kellybently welldone

Nasdaq show me pepper this week sad sad

But we move!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
greatcheer:

Mine is greed. I made a profit of 150k in naira yesterday I was waiting for it to hit 200k before I close d trade because it was a quick scalp, before I knew it trade reversed and entered margin call.
my feet became cold instantly.
so no matter what now, I won't stake my trade if going in my direction, I will just maintain the original lot size I entered the trade with.

when I heard about forex in January I quickly sold my shop and invested the money which some of you know how that went.

my problem is being on the chart 247, I think that thing messes one up, you begin to make mistakes from your original plan for the week.

nobody they tell me now
1. use small lots
2. don't stay on the chart 247, I have to look for something else to do to keep me occupied
3. allow the trade play out(impatience)
4. input your Tp and Sl. am still working on this

Boss we will overcome this

You are one tough lady. Your skin is made of iron. Rare to see such dogged determination from the opposite gender. May the blue pips be with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.