Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471096 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:

You get mind o. Which shop did you sell? Which inspirational speaker push you to do that?
That's purposeful mehn. You definitely will overcome provided you do not give up. You are deliberate about improving too.
You have to let greed go. If you do not. It takes one day and ten years efforts will go in the bin.

You speak like a Jedi master. And you are a veteran here. Respect.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Today's lessons at witchcraftfx university

1. Less is more (greed kills)
2. Timing is important
3. Trade sometimes seeks to chahooze u out of a good analysis, staying(keyword: patience) to see what the shenigans ends up in, is important

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
iichidodo:
NFP na bastard...

English don run comot

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Update on this $100K funded account.

Analytics attached.

Today's profit = US$ 779.58

Total profit = US$ 7615.12

Withdrawal 14th Oct
= 7615.12 * 0.9 + 1.5 * 513 + 1950

= US$ 9,573

Dis ur withdrawal on 14th go loud oh 😮😮
Abeg Try remember me in ur kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
iichidodo:
No...Not sarcastic. More like antagonistic with dark humor hidden under extreme satirical prejudice...

You can step on it if you want like Dominic fast and furious style. Just don't crash.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
iichidodo:
That's fantastic....Let me make another thing clear...NFP na bastard..

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
Lack of trading strategy/plan/system
Poor risk management/Greediness
Impatience
Indiscipline

Which one is stopping you from profiting in the forex market? And what are you doing to overcome it?

Impatience has been hitting me lately.
And dragging me back and forth.

I kept going through short tweets on trading psychology to overcome the impatience of late.

Impatience in entering trade even after my set up is form.

This makes me buy mostly at expensive price instead to wait for the price to retrace into more discount before the buy continues to go up and vice versa for when selling too.

My solution now is to measure out the dealing range from the swing low to the recent high and wait for the retracement into 50% and below before placing my buy trade for example in my entering TF.

And if the retracement doesn't happen and price leaves me then I leave the price as well. Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nextt:

You are one tough lady. Your skin is made of iron. Rare to see such dogged determination from the opposite gender. May the blue pips be with you.
Amen and us all

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maroka5:

I'm not really a pro yet, I'm just implementing what I've learned over the years.

In my signature, you'll find link to a telegram channel where I search for anything I want to be knowledgeable about in forex.

What I've recently done is to unfollow some influencers and popular traders, others I disabled their notification. The reason is their bias or tips often negates mine, and often price will then finally go my way. So I want to be 100% responsible for my trading outcome.

I make use of forex factory and I've marked out certain news release that I shouldn't venture trade that day. I was able to notice how these news mess up the market after intensive backtesting from 2020 till date using forex factory calendar.

Also, I've limited my trading pairs to 2, I don't want to trade more than 3.

Finally, if you can build your strategy around higher time frame's data, it'll benefit you long term. (By data I mean trendlines, zones, fibs etc)

I think that's all I can say for now.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Out with the junk, in with the trusted. Profitable trading routine adjustment. Profits is only a matter of time now.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Analytics attached.

Withdrawal 14th Oct

= US$ 9,573

This upward equity curve is a piece of fine art. Congrats, boss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Omo, see sharp move
This one wan give me legover, foe where? I post sharp spike and it began dropping even below my entry. I say no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
This guy is a wizard cool shocked shocked
GabsonFX2:
First - check the bolded.

2. Check your gold chart

3. How far? kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Geovanni412:

My two cents...

Backtest your strategy

Have a max drawdown for week and for the month for your personal acct

Have a plan to sit out after every win, after every loss, after every missed trade and after news event

You can do 40 mins break after every win or loss and 90 mins break after every missed trade...fomo is deadly.

You can also do 60-90 mins after news event occurs

Also when market breaks to new level on weekly, like it is on eurusd or xauusd, take break for 12-15 hrs for each day unless market proves it is clearly trending on 4h chart.

Truly speaking, market will do whatever it will do no matter how long you look at the chart

Unless you are a scalper for 4-10 pips, there is no need to look at the chart all day.

The problem be say, I am always indoors with my phone.....presi presi use to do me😀😀😀

But I think I would resought to watching movies.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Pondabrown: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:

2. Check your gold chart

3. How far? kiss

Please how did you or was able to predict that, Sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:

2. Check your gold chart

3. How far? kiss

Gabson woooullld always be gabson....
The reason why I joined FTA,...

MUCH respect boss.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Analytics attached.

Withdrawal 14th Oct

= US$ 9,573

Double twuale!🙌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
MONEY247:

Gabson woooullld always be gabson....
The reason why I joined FTA,...

MUCH respect boss.!
Much respect to him, he knows what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
Impatience
Indiscipline

Which one is stopping you from profiting in the forex market? And what are you doing to overcome it?

I kept going through short tweets on trading psychology to overcome the impatience of late.
This is one of greatest stumbling block many traders are facing and I inclusive.

I am begining to look more at higher time frame, 4H TFT upward to control my impulses to interven in a trade.

Also spend less time on the chart. Set and forget once overall analysis has been completed without undue reanalyzing the charts every time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:

What are you doing to overcome? I think you need to take it one at a time.
So you do not have a trading strategy?

Have a strategy, but the fact is that I hate losing.
And when I lose, it gets to me really bad.
I would go back to demo... for a minute.....

Psychology is a mother factor....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
BrightFuture48:

This is one of greatest stumbling block many traders are facing and I inclusive.

I am begining to look more at higher time frame, 4H TFT upward to control my impulses to interven in a trade.

Also spend less time on the chart. Set and forget once overall analysis has been completed without undue reanalyzing the charts every time.
And always to remember Stop loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
Impatience
Indiscipline

good evening house
once again it is the indisciplined trader here, reporting myself after fuckingup again. honestly I am battling with indiscipline. I found out that I am very impatient and I am also very greedy. I discovered that my analysis are on point on the higher time frame but my lack of impatience always makes me jump into trades with out waiting for confirmation and there are times that the trade moves in my favour and then I keep wanting more. like today I have been bullish on the dxy and I want to see price reach the consequently encroachment of the monthly fair value gap which I posted in my analysis earlier on. I was also anticipating a bullish nfp which should send dxy to the consequent encroachment and as luck will be on my side and it came out bullish so I shorted US30 and nas100 and it went in my favour crazily I was euphoric and I felt like finally I was doing something right. only for some crazy stunt or only God knows some black swan event came and took price into a crazy massive reversal wiping out all my profits and hitting my stoploss and then putting me back into much deeper drawdown. I feel helpless. what do I need to do to instill discipline into myself. secondly, I discovered that I am not honest with myself. I know I had said earlier on that I was going to only stick with EURUSD but I found out that I do not have the patience for EURUSD as it moves slowly as compared to indices. indices has the kind of movement that I seek because I am an intraday trader. I have been trading us30 on demo with low-risk, and I am more interested in us30 than eurusd. pls elders help me out because I really want to be accountable to myself and achieve the success I so desire, I swore to never give up in trading by the truth is I am my bane and doom, my worst enemy is myself....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
I see, everything will be fine bro.
Davigle:

good evening house
once again it is the indisciplined trader here, reporting myself after fuckingup again. honestly I am battling with indiscipline. I found out that I am very impatient and I am also very greedy. I discovered that my analysis are on point on the higher time frame but my lack of impatience always makes me jump into trades with out waiting for confirmation and there are times that the trade moves in my favour and then I keep wanting more. like today I have been bullish on the dxy and I want to see price reach the consequently encroachment of the monthly fair value gap which I posted in my analysis earlier on. I was also anticipating a bullish nfp which should send dxy to the consequent encroachment and as luck will be on my side and it came out bullish so I shorted US30 and nas100 and it went in my favour crazily I was euphoric and I felt like finally I was doing something right. only for some crazy stunt or only God knows some black swan event came and took price into a crazy massive reversal wiping out all my profits and hitting my stoploss and then putting me back into much deeper drawdown. I feel helpless. what do I need to do to instill discipline into myself. secondly, I discovered that I am not honest with myself. I know I had said earlier on that I was going to only stick with EURUSD but I found out that I do not have the patience for EURUSD as it moves slowly as compared to indices. indices has the kind of movement that I seek because I am an intraday trader. I have been trading us30 on demo with low-risk, and I am more interested in us30 than eurusd. pls elders help me out because I really want to be accountable to myself and achieve the success I so desire, I swore to never give up in trading by the truth is I am my bane and doom, my worst enemy is myself....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Trading higher timesframes is the best. You will have a long term view of the markets, it will help you control your emotions, it will help you control over trading, and many more. But it has its challenges too and that's impatience and discipline.
Since I started trading higher timesframes it hasn't been all rosy but I'm making progress. I wish I started earlier.
I'm still learning but from my experience so far, these are things you should consider;
- do you have a solid entry and exit rules? If you don't you will get burnt really bad.
- will you have the patience to wait for a setup that will conform with your strategy?
- can you handle the disappointment that comes with waiting for weeks for a setup only for it to fail?
- can you control yourself and emotions when a winning trade suddenly becomes a losing trade? It happens often.
- do you have the risk appetite to support 200 to 300pips DD?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
Davigle:

good evening house
Don't be too harsh on yourself bro, you're not alone. Market happened to us today. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Davigle:

good evening house

I suggest you should start taking partials once your trade is in floating profit at some recent low or high as it applies to your trade direction. This will help you relax a bit as you've taken some profit in the ongoing trade.

I said this because you said you're an intraday trader.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
House, Pls what's the minimum one has to make to get a sure free account from TFT?

Edit:
I just found it on their discord

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Waited for the News to settle down, and then got the rally as EU rallied back to 1.05500 area it was prior to the Drop.

Placed a trade and used Trailing Stop Loss to Manage my Trade. My New Stop loss got hit after doing like 3R but then Price still went ahead to hit the Full TP.

Question I have is: Is it better to manage trades by using Shifting Stoploss or we should just leave it like that??

Bosses in the House, how do you gurus manage your Trades sirs.

Thanks so very much sirs.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gasive:

Trading higher timesframes is the best. You will have a long term view of the markets, it will help you control your emotions, it will help you control over trading, and many more. But it has its challenges too and that's impatience and discipline.
Since I started trading higher timesframes it hasn't been all rosy but I'm making progress. I wish I started earlier.
I'm still learning but from my experience so far, these are things you should consider;
- do you have a solid entry and exit rules? If you don't you will get burnt really bad.
- will you have the patience to wait for a setup that will conform with your strategy?
- can you handle the disappointment that comes with waiting for weeks for a setup only for it to fail?
- can you control yourself and emotions when a winning trade suddenly becomes a losing trade? It happens often.
- do you have the risk appetite to support 200 to 300pips DD?

You have raised a lot of valid points, but if you look closely all these are common to whatever time frame you pick. The good things about higher time frame is that the setups are normally rock solid and often less susceptible for being "fake" or gives ample time to for you to decipher if it wrong.

It just matter of practice and discipline we can follow such but because we are use to lower time frame and easy access to our mobile mt4 pnl, we tend to interven much in our trades (emotion).

I will be considering taking my challenge/ competition account off my phone soon so that it can help me reduce such interference. There is NO short cut to this we just have to cultivate the WAITING approach but before and after setup on higher tf.

Yes with such risk management adopted in the competition now you can comfortably withstand 200 to 300 pips DD provided you're trading higher tf.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
Impatience
Indiscipline

2 trades so far this week and they both ended up hitting my SL then rallied up to my direction...well I will say impatience is my problem...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
BrightFuture48:

You have raised a lot of valid points, but if you look closely all these are common to whatever time frame you pick. The good things about higher time frame is that the setups are normally rock solid and often less susceptible for being "fake" or gives ample time to for you to decipher if it wrong.

It just matter of practice and discipline we can follow such but because we are use to lower time frame and easy access to our mobile mt4 pnl, we tend to interven much in our trades (emotion).

I will be considering taking my challenge/ competition account off my phone soon so that it can help me reduce such interference. There is NO short cut to this we just have to cultivate the WAITING approach but before and after setup on higher tf.

Yes with such risk management adopted in the competition now you can comfortably withstand 200 to 300 pips DD provided you're trading higher tf.

Alright bro, you're on the right track.👍👍

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
infofirst:
Impatience
Indiscipline

Seems my strategy needs a complete overall or minor adjustment

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.