Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465400 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
karkinase:
With the recent war events today’s FOMC and tomorrow’s USCPI might be too hot to handle. Better safe than sorry

On gawd
will be staying out of the markets tomorrow, so help me God.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
raphemmanuel:
news don pass.
FOMC dey by 7pm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
karkinase:

You don’t need any PDF anymore.. ask urself why trading is never taught in universities.. you need to seek out your own course the market is the teacher

Experience speaking 👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
CopyJoe:

Bro, you are going to be more confused at the end of the day.

Find a profitable strategy and stick to it.

Word. You know a good trader by the experience he has picked up along in his journey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
karkinase:

No it’s higher high.. what you referring is for a bearish trend

Oh. Thank you for the clarification. Blue pips to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Was shocked too when I saw likes o, forget the prayer, gambling leads to nowhere rather than acct destruction

They will learn eventually. They still have the forex is a get-rich-quick syndrome. Their eye go clear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
infofirst:
@oluwayemipeter should be a ghost worker here. Don't think I have seen the name here
@kellybently welldone
@maroka5 and @tradinggiant... Those are exceptional trading from you both. You mind coming to give members some hints on how they can do better as well. I hope you guys keep this up for real. I hope play has tired the two of you for real. @zonal and those hiding their trading orders. Kindly open them... We need to help each other.

Whats going on fellow contestants? What's stopping you from making atleast 0.5% this week... Come and confess, maybe someone might give you the appropriate answer to your challenge.

Kellybently, wetin happen?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maroka5:
To the good, the bad and the ugly ones here (referring to character), here's an archive. See if you find anything of benefit to you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cCo_PJvsxeRTo3hB8m-l_6c1LayacIJ7

All the best!

Thank you. But the speed you used take get your 10% needs to be studied. You try

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jameselias:
are they hosting it here

Yes just like the previous one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jameselias:

Good 👍 one 👏👏
🥁🥁🪘🪘 remember me then

😊 it would definitely go run ✅
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
FreshGuy2:
thanks a lot 🙏

You’re welcome ☺️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Apart from the already affordable price, Maven still add more benefits to it when you get it with the coupon code "OCTOBER"

What you will enjoy.
- 7% discount on all accounts
- 125% Refund of the capital you used to purchase the account
- 85% Profit Split

What are you still waiting for click on the link below now to register and use promo code

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zamanda: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Supremefx:
A message from Maven, they have been impressed with the level of turn up from us 👍

Plenty more to come ✅

To get an account with them::

Click here : https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Input coupon : OCTOBER

ENJOY 😉

Just like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zamanda: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
I'll try and start showing my entries which is still work in progress join at your own risk.
I'm looking at buying the pullback to 1.75250
Please note: Incase price breaks above 1.76540,
I'll wait for an impulse move and buy at pullback
to 1.76540 or 1.76325.
Notice that price is accumulating at 1.76000 so we wait.

Nice mark up there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pondabrown:

You are right, bro. When Price gets to an area that I want to execute my trade, I simply wait for a change of character to occur on the lower timeframe before making the execution.
That's it my brother, market goes up and down all the time, even during a trend. There's always a retracement[not all the time, but most time] that target people's stoplosses and stop them out to create more liquidity for new buyers to enter before continuing the trend. As a smart trader, this is the best time to join. No trade is a guaranteed winner, but some gives more value than others.

Midweek assessment coming up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
RKTexpert:
Getting a prop account is never my problem..
Trading it to withdrawal is my major working in progress challenge...only 1 account blown so far due to its 30 days time-constraint.
I couldn't open, trade nor sleep normal for 4 days afterwards....
I did an old post here before on how to win prop firm account via twitter giveaways for free....dey play😌
If you bin missed it; here is a link to the post..
How bad do you want it...cuz I have don my research and so the fastest way to win it, is to keep stalking your targeted prop influencers.
Like every every, comment on their every every, repost etc...unrelentlessly
https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/579#125273824
i posted this👆🏽on oct 3rd, fast forward to today Oct 11 | elon_4479 did it again💪🏽🔥💯 Alhamdulillah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
RKTexpert:
i posted this on oct 3rd, fast forward to today Oct 11 | elon_4479 did it again💪🏽🔥💯 Alhamdulillah
congratulations 👏 more to come

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
I am unable to open daily and weekly timeframes and even symbol on my trading view website what could be the cause has any body ever experienced this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
"Price action"

I'll keep shorting oil and buying Euro at higher highs and higher lows respectively.

Be safe.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jameselias:
congratulations 👏 more to come
thanks broda😌, it will be your turn soon🙏🏽
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
RKTexpert:
i posted this👆🏽on oct 3rd, fast forward to today Oct 11 | elon_4479 did it again💪🏽🔥💯 Alhamdulillah

Lucky you. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I have not traded for about 3days now, I've been on standby. This is what gap does.

Stay out and let price settle, but no, you won't listen - you sha have dat adrenaline to always be on a position, buy or sell.

Continue...

Facts. I haven't opened any trades since Monday because there is no setup. I've been on GA sell since Friday and it's in loss now, close to my SL, but aside that... Nothing!!!

Trade the little opportunities the market gives you. UNDERATTED ADVICE!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Adanielo:

Nigerian Millionaires you see on YouTube and Instagram are not fake, fraudulent, or scams, some of them are very legit and they took advantage of industry trade secrets.

if you remain poor after this course then it is totally your fault. I am going to give my blueprint for arbitrage investing (updates) for free. From this Blueprint, you can learn how to generate your own updates and stop chasing and begging people, you can even do an update trade where you exchange your update for another person's update. you can stand in confidence in this industry. The risk is lower than trading in crypto or forex, and the money is like real-estate money without stress, in this industry gaining 4x, 10x, 20x, or 50x, your money is very easy.

I don't intend to teach everything one day but gradually through different means, I will expose the truths to you. And the first course is free. But the others won't be, they will be paid but very affordable. I need to filter serious people from the ones that are not serious.

So, what is in it for me, if I am not collecting your money? Well, what I need in exchange is a community. I am trying to build one of the biggest arbitrage communities in West Africa. I believe it is possible to achieve.

Here is the link to the group [url]/mrsavetraining[/url]

Join if you are interested

On behalf of everyone here... I say GET THE BLEEP OFF THIS THREAD!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
RKTexpert:

Cheers, man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 7lives: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
peteregwu:

It could buy but i saw that in the monthly time frame the double buttom is broken, which means it might buy for sometime and sell big later on. So, I prefer the big move.

Good.
Waiting to buy from .6617 - 6787 and exit.
If I see a closed 4hr bullish candle above .6787, I shall buy.
If I see a 4hr bearish candle below.6787, this indicates that the bears are not ready to let go yet.
So I shall sell back to .6617.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zowee10(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
CopyJoe:

Bro, you are going to be more confused at the end of the day.

Find a profitable strategy and stick to it.

I'm not going to read all nah!

I'll just pick one or two that align with my system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
kozmicity:

On behalf of everyone here... I say GET THE BLEEP OFF THIS THREAD!!!

So I have a problem, and I'm going to use the GA sell I've been on since Friday as an example. And I just realized this today and I feel so stupid.

I like to get in aggressively at the beginning of a trend and we all know that a trend retraces and continues and if you have an open trade that means you get a lot of profits, and then it drops. Say you are in 30 pips profit at the high of the move, you might drop to as low as 5 pips at the low of the retracement. This leads to what I call "dancing profits".

The problem for me now is that I'm used to taking my profit at the end of the long term trend (say it's 160 pips) and during these short term highs and lows my profits dance a lot. And if you've followed my performance on any of infofirst's challenges you'll find that I've always been kicked off a challenge for breaching daily DD. Not that the trade ends in a loss oh, but imagine being in 7k profit and dropping to 1.5k before the main move you're waiting for comes to bear. That's daily DD violated. I'm not saying this is always the case with the profit, but it's the same pattern every single time.

And the funniest thing is that I can see the retracement happening, I know when its going to start and where it'll get to most times, but I decide to stay in the trade like that since it'll still continue in my direction.HOW STUPID🤣🤣🤣

I'm working on taking my profits and running before it pulls back next time then re-entering because if it goes against me, I'll be able to handle the drawdown or loss that may occour without necessarily eating deep into my equity. I'm coming up with a modification to my strategy using more CHoCH's and my fib as usual and I'll backtest it proper during the weekend.

Thank you all for reading. I just needed to rant, I dey vex for myself. I'm almost 3% down in the FTMO challenge, and I saw 120 USD profit on GA, I said I'll take it later when I was more settled to look at the chart properly and plan my re-entry and i forgot about it totally because there was no setups forming today to bring me back to the charts. Now I'm back in the negative as the trade is close to my SL.

Your inputs are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zowee10(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
karkinase:

You don’t need any PDF anymore.. ask urself why trading is never taught in universities.. you need to seek out your own course the market is the teacher

Yes the market is the teacher I agree and I'm still learning from it. But the pdf are just to help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Omo. Market is bad today oooo.na as if my village people follow me enter market today.when I buy market will sell ..when I sell market will buy .nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.