Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467496 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2023
This morning's price Action ain't for the Faint hearted ooo.

Waters across all the Charts this morning are Craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy and Sharks infested.

If you haven't, just sit it out till after the news.

Got burnt on my Cent Account. cry cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Tenifayo23:

Thanks at samfelly for calling our attention to this. Please how do we go about it. Thanks.

Click on https://www.fxblue.com/live/account-sync and carry out 1 of this 2 (Hard or Easy)

Hard way: Click on Update like 2 times then scroll down and click Save changes. REPEAT the process for a 2nd and a 3rd time, and a 4th time, until you see Successful collection few seconds ago (see attached).

Easy way: Simply click Stop sync and start the SYNC process, all over again

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Waters across all the Charts this morning are Craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy and Sharks infested.

Let me save your time....

Market is ranging most of the time...

Whatever move you pick by 7-8 am will most likely be reversed by 2-3 pm or by 4-5 pm

You have two choices

Become a swing trader with very wide stop loss or stay a day trader who works within a specific timeline

For me, I have decided i will only start taking trades after 2pm except i am looking at safety pairs which tend to move during asian session

'Safety pairs' are pairs that are barely affected by major news.

From the little I know, I can tell you that NZDCHF and AUDCHF and AUDNZD will not move more than 50 pips even if Powell shouts from today till tomorrow or if US CPI drops. '

Despite this, still bear in mind that the market ranges most of the time and have an exit plan.

If i am to trade any other pair apart from these, i will wait till 2pm to consider trading and if i think it is a reversal of the 12pm 4h bar, my entry plan is to trade above or below that bar, market rarely ever reverses at the close of the 12 pm bar - the trend usually continues to a key level before reversing abruptly... see eurusd chart from yesterday and throughout the months.

If you try reversing from 12pm 4h chart bar close on eurusd, you will lose 8/10 times if you use a stop loss of 20 pips ...i've tested this severally and gotten burnt a lot so I can tell you clearly that such a move is like playing 100 naira to win 1 million in betting.

The one time you win will convince you that you have mastered the reversal but when you look at the big picture and you see the many small losses incurred by thinking this way, you will be shocked. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Geovanni412:

Whatever move you pick by 7-8 am will most likely be reversed by 2-3 pm or by 4-5 pm

You have two choices

Become a swing trader with very wide stop loss or stay a day trader who works within a specific timeline

For me, I have decided i will only start taking trades after 2pm except i am looking at safety pairs which tend to move during asian session

From the little I know, I can tell you that NZDCHF and AUDCHF and AUDNZD will not move more than 50 pips even if Powell shouts from today till tomorrow or if US CPI drops. '

Despite this, still bear in mind that the market ranges most of the time and have an exit plan.

If i am to trade any other pair apart from these, i will wait till 2pm to consider trading and if i think it is a reversal of the 12pm 4h bar, my entry plan is to trade above or below that bar, market rarely ever reverses at the close of the 12 pm bar - the trend usually continues to a key level before reversing abruptly... see eurusd chart from yesterday and throughout the months.

If you try reversing from 12pm 4h chart bar close on eurusd, you will lose 8/10 times if you use a stop loss of 20 pips ...i've tested this severally and gotten burnt a lot so I can tell you clearly that such a move is like playing 100 naira to win 1 million in betting.

The one time you win will convince you that you have mastered the reversal but when you look at the big picture and you see the many small losses incurred by thinking this way, you will be shocked. grin

Thanks sir.

I'll be putting this into Consideration.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Audusd will make a reversal at point 0.64041 (buy limit) and the drawdown from this area should be from 1-5 pips
It becomes invalid if it surpasses the 5 pips
I'm testing a new theory just added to my portfolio
It will be invalidated at 1:30
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Today I dey stand aside dey lookπŸ€•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
dmahn:
Had a wonderful session with boss @GabsonFX2. Thank you so much for your time, attention and explanation. God bless you sire....

I don't want to be selfish πŸ˜…,

1. Do not enter a trade without confirmation

2. Professionals loose trades so who are you not to loose

3. Keep working on your system till it becomes an habit
Number 3. New journey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Awaiting cpi 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BillAckman: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Geovanni412:

You have two choices

From the little I know, I can tell you that NZDCHF and AUDCHF and AUDNZD will not move more than 50 pips [b]even if Powell shouts from today till tomorrow
or if US CPI drops. '[/b]

grin grin grin β€œeven if Powell shouts from today till tomorrow" This got me rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Awaiting Cpi
Buy order set on gbpusd

Ent 23250
Sl 22900
Tp 23800

Modified buy order wasn't picked, they entered my place of interest gor bears and i sold

Ent 22660
Sl 23060
Tp 22160

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have missed this place o.
Trust y'all are doing okay?

Happy Pipping

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Pele, ko easy. Me self just dey sidon dey look Gold doing wonders. That BUY that it is on so would be for the whole of this week, as I dey see am. Nobody should put body o. E pain me say I don exit my position since day before yesterday. Na 2 weeks swing i been plan to do o, but the scalper in me was restless. I am still casting and binding that spirit. Swinging spirit should come and stay for good

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Geovanni412:

You have two choices

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Oh, you dey sell?

You no tell me nah. Eiya grin

Now you go know say na me dey move the market o, the big bank grin cool

On a separate note, I wonder why you shorted there if truly you have been on the trade since Friday, it seems to me that you took the trade from D1 or H4. If H4, I may quite understand, even at that, I would have exited since except you were on a position trading, but D1 - I'm curious about what made you short it there.

H4 zone plus change of character on the H4, H1 and M15 all signalling sell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
samfelly:

Pele, ko easy. Me self just dey sidon dey look Gold doing wonders. That BUY that it is on so would be for the whole of this week, as I dey see am. Nobody should put body o. E pain me say I don exit my position since day before yesterday. Na 2 weeks swing i been plan to do o, but the scalper in me was restless. I am still casting and binding that spirit. Swinging spirit should come and stay for good

Amen oooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Meanwhile, See Reeeedddd Seaaaa abeg.

News na Ya Mate?

cry cry cry grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Today's CPI was calm. I was expecting mad movements to disrupt the chart so I can get fresh perspective. Since that didn't happen, I mount my UJ sell limit. Till next week.

GA hit SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
charly20:
"Price action"

I'll keep shorting oil and buying Euro at higher highs and higher lows respectively.

Be safe.

Standing aside for new information. All positions closed.

Nothing on the charts yet to inform me of closing euro's long.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Donsheddy:
Awaiting Cpi
Buy order set on gbpusd

Ent 23250
Sl 22900
Tp 23800

Modified buy order wasn't picked, they entered my place of interest gor bears and i sold

Ent 22660
Sl 23060
Tp 22160

Trade Closed With 30 pips profit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
peteregwu:
NZDJPY. we could start seeing the fall of jpy pairs. What do you guys think?

NZDJPY is running 70pips in profit already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
GBPUSD, here is what I am looking out for. A bit risky though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Demo blazing....
Challenge suffering...
When will the misery endπŸ˜«πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
EURAUD, my biase. Risky trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=dmahn post=126352954]Had a wonderful session with boss @GabsonFX2. Thank you so much for your time, attention and explanation. God bless you sire....

I don't want to be selfish πŸ˜…,

1. Do not enter a trade without confirmation] ]]

thank you for sharing πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
that no. 1.
i have been noticing it, it will save you alot if you already know what you are looking for
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
With out patience or contentment forget it
I can swear with my life you will never be profitable in this business long term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
GabsonFX2:
GA Update

I have now closed the long (attached) tongue tongue kiss but, on a very short standby, I will long again when price settles in in the 2 to 3hrs, this is the one I will let run till next week.

Selah

Very valid bossπŸ‘Œ... The breakout I was expecting has happened... Its very tempting but I'm following my rules never to near the pair again cheesy.... I'm waiting for a retest on my Usdcad but it seems the market has forgotten to retest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
peteregwu:
EURAUD, my biase. Risky trade.

EURAUD hit my sl. 🚢🚢
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.