Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465988 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2023
Frank571:
What's wrong with jpy pairs?
This is the second time this nonsense is happening this month.
I think it's time to remove jpy pairs from my watch list cuz WTF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2023
grin grin jpy pairs are high on 5 star grin.bear patience please.
Frank571:
What's wrong with jpy pairs?
This is the second time this nonsense is happening this month.
I think it's time to remove jpy pairs from my watch list cuz WTF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
DXYY:

Lol, but the truth is people tend to learn faster trading life account than demo.

There are people who think like that but for safety reasons he should open a demo account and practice. He doesn't understand the most basic terms in trading. He is on a suicide mission. If he goes slow and steady he is only delaying the inevitable if he doesn't acquire the proper knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nextt:

There are people who think like that but for safety reasons he should open a demo account and practice. He doesn't understand the most basic terms in trading. He is on a suicide mission. If he goes slow and steady he is only delaying the inevitable if he doesn't acquire the proper knowledge.

You are right ✅️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Alot can analyze but deep down they cannot execute on their live/funded accounts.

Don't fall into this category, develop that courage to execute what you analyze.

To help you on this do the following 👇

•Backtest always
•Reduce your risk
•Avoid social media noise
•Journal, study your journal to know your weaknesses
•Think long term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Make I scalp buy on dz kind setup see, buh risky though; bpr levels on m5 aligns with m15, price kind of oscillating along m5 dealing range...plus mss are my reasons for attempting dz pending buy scalp...news is at 1.30pm...should entry no trigger b4 news release, I go abort trade and go back to my main trade idea for dz pair

Modified
1.30pm retail sales: forecast is expected to contract the dollar, should widening spreads no take me out, I go hold and see something..

SL hit! I lost the trade on the other account....pls newbies avoid news:
I have accounts many shaa🤦🏻
Like they say; always stick to your main trade plan and ideas no matter what; don't go looking for price, always allow price to come to your layout setups....stay safe guys..now back to the original trade plan on my other + side accounts.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
dmahn:
Seems I've forgotten the rules of the darwinex competition... 0.2 is the max lot size right? Can I open 0.2 lot size in two places?..

cheesy cheesy cheesy A single 0.2 lot, sir.

Please, unchecked this box (see picture)

Thank you cheesy
CC: Fxwarrior

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Just heard there's News today.

Which news is today please??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by gbosah91(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Love this your analysis
RKTexpert:
my trade idea for gbpusd naa to stand aside and see if price will takeout the lower black line 1.21075 level where I will be looking for a buy on LTF entry after MSS or should price reverses half way and rallies upwards into the orange shaded area, yeah that's my proposed -D FVG, as I will be expecting news driver to take it there later today, then I will look for Sell afterwards and somewhere close to 1.22441 level after getting a few entry confirmation like wick rejections, etc. Now see how price has fallen, if I should jump in for a sell right now, London fit manipulate rubbish for person eyes...that's why I'm waiting for price to tap into either of my low-risk entry levels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
gbosah91:
Love this your analysis
thank you bro...I just dey share with the newbies here for my own sanity so that I don't end up overtrading...
I use part ICT concepts, part market session timing, plus more ict models for quick scalp..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
USDJPY after ranging for hours spiked down to TP. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
dmahn:
Let's try and buy usdcad now... Keep adding to losing position until 1.3600... Tp1 @ 1.3700 and open..NFA! DYOR!

Congratulations if you took the call.. You can TP1 now and wait for entry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
UJ has refused to move so I've closed at BE. Very hard for me to do because it's not something I've done in a long time.

I wasn't at my phone if not I migh'tve closed earlier in some profits. I'm in a Nasdaq sell now while I wait for a confirmation for a GA buy.

MODIFIED

I closed the Nasdaq sell for 45 pips. And I got in a US30 buy and another Nas sell.

And that WX30 on the darwinex account doesn't move like US30 at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Spxz: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
GPUSD. Going up

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
peteregwu:
NZDJPY. we could start seeing the fall of jpy pairs. What do you guys think?

On nzdjpy, I closed some positions at 180pips profit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Between EurUsd & Gbpusd: from my trade assessments on the fx journal app so far: henceforth; should I'm looking for a buy entry: eurusd should come to mind always and should I'm to look for sell entry, gbpusd should always come to mind: the scalp buy setup i saw on gbpusd earlier was also present on eurusd and during the 1:30pm news; eurusd held its position for a pending buy to be triggered far better than gbpusd.

This is me journalling on the app:
The scalp setup was a two overlapping fair value gaps that merge to form a balance price range ( bpr) ...should i had taken it on eurusd, i won't have lost that trade: i keep learning and journalling

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
dmahn:

Congratulations if you took the call.. You can TP1 now and wait for entry
👍👍

I believe you exited?
last week's high the stumbling block
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
RKTexpert:
Between EurUsd & Gbpusd: from my trade assessments on the fx journal app so far: henceforth; should I'm looking for a buy entry: eurusd should come to mind always and should I'm to look for sell entry, gbpusd should always come to mind: the scalp buy setup i saw on gbpusd earlier was also present on eurusd and during the 1:30pm news; eurusd held its position for a pending buy to be triggered far better than gbpusd.

This is me journalling on the app:
The scalp setup was a two overlapping fair value gaps that merge to form a balance price range ( bpr) ...should i had taken it on eurusd, i won't have lost that trade: i keep learning and journalling

I took the sell scalp on eurusd and ran away with some profit but before I could react to the buy scalp....it had moved by far

How do you know if it is safe to jump on the buy scalp?

Do the odds increase if the market stays in range for 2+ days?

Thoughts?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
samfelly:

cheesy cheesy cheesy A single 0.2 lot, sir.

Thank you cheesy

Noted boss.. Although I've never used more than 0.10. I will rather add to a losing position with the other 0.10 than to open at once. Help me with the link to that settings pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
dmahn:

Noted boss.. Although I've never used more than 0.10. I will rather add to a losing position with the other 0.10 than to open at once. Help me with the link to that settings pls

https://www.fxblue.com/live/account-sync
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
I have promised not to ever do this do that (2019-2020)

I will never do this do that (Oct 2023 ---)

Dey play 😊😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Let me warn you that day trading is not everyday trading

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
👍👍

I believe you exited?
last week's high the stumbling block

Yes boss. My TP1 hit at 1.37000.. I was waiting on it to be broken then I reentry but it didn't.. Once broken I ll long again and TP will be open

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Let's watch the price action on EurGbp inside these zone. We ll be waiting for a bear trap turn bulls party to enter agressive with a proper MM.. No bear traps no entry grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
From tomorrow operation everybody must chop commences. I ll drop signals of oil everyday. so long as you follow me/it. You must chop. Nigeria is tough enough for us, the youths. I d drop signals anytime from afternoon hours. Meanwhile check my previous video post. God provide for and protect us.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
samfelly:

Thank you cheesy

Done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
gu did me bad today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Geovanni412:

I took the sell scalp on eurusd and ran away with some profit but before I could react to the buy scalp....it had moved by far

How do you know if it is safe to jump on the buy scalp?

Do the odds increase if the market stays in range for 2+ days?
Thoughts?
This is what I saw during price action around 1:30pm today: it is an ICT scalp thing though:
The buy scalp setup was a two overlapping fair value gaps that merge to form a Balance Price Range (bpr) on the m30 TF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
RKTexpert:
This is what I saw during price action around 1:30pm today: it is an ICT scalp thing though:
The buy scalp setup was a two overlapping fair value gaps that merge to form a Balance Price Range (bpr) on the m30 TF

Does it work if the market has not ranged for more than two days?

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.